the HUNG LIFE...

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
guys and the few ladies on here...

i have a blog about my journeys as a hung guy. i just want to invite you to take a peek.

i'd love your support and if you have any suggestions about getting it out to other blogs and spreading the word, i'd be grateful.

thank you!

THE HUNG LIFE

D

deleted369093

Lol and from the pictures... it doesn't look any more impressive than a lot of people on this board.... I say post up some measurment pics because I don't see 9.5"

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's a cute mini-semi-blog and worthy of a few laughs, but there is no merit behind it. It's just a bunch of pictures and a lot of testimonials (which may or may not be true despite it being said that they are in fact true?).

This just reminds me of 4chan.org... it's a picture-based forum.

I like where you're going with this and it's not a bad idea, but you need more that just picture and quote. You need to elaborate and give thought-provoking content to keep your readers interested. Write something that gives us readers an insight on what it really feels to be "hung".

The way it sits right now, you're just sounding like a guy with a big cock bragging to the world (and at the same time you're also inviting a lot of speculation as anyone can post pics and write testimonials).

No pun your way at all... i enjoy reading blogs when they relate and are interesting. Yours has great potential, make it more and i'm sure you will get more serious readers... keep going the way you are and you'll just be singled out by serious blog-readers to be made fun of.

Last edited:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a cute mini-semi-blog and worthy of a few laughs, but there is no merit behind it. It's just a bunch of pictures and a lot of testimonials (which may or may not be true despite it being said that they are in fact true?).

This just reminds me of 4chan.org... it's a picture-based forum.

I like where you're going with this and it's not a bad idea, but you need more that just picture and quote. You need to elaborate and give thought-provoking content to keep your readers interested. Write something that gives us readers an insight on what it really feels to be "hung".

The way it sits right now, you're just sounding like a guy with a big cock bragging to the world (and at the same time you're also inviting a lot of speculation as anyone can post pics and write testimonials).

No pun your way at all... i enjoy reading blogs when they relate and are interesting. Yours has great potential, make it more and i'm sure you will get more serious readers... keep going the way you are and you'll just be singled out by serious blog-readers to be made fun of.

4chan may be the asshole of the internet, but at least you can get laughs. His blog is downright dull.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, that blog is not particularly interesting. It's really quite boring.

Honestly, the blog comes off as more pathetic than impressive. You just have a bunch of quotes and phallic pictures. There's no real content.