• What story?

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter One “” Another sticky mess I got myself into “” ."Eleven fucking hours on the road and this is only how far I've traveled" thought Chance Cole after driving under still another overpass the south side of Louisville. He had been driving since before dawn headed to his Uncle Charles's place in Tennessee. It was a one traffic light - blink and you miss it kind of town Charles retired in. That's where his wife: Chance’s Aunt Jenny was born. Those two had always been good to Chance all his life, never forgetting a birthday, always sending some sort of Christmas present. Uncle Charles was always the voice of encouragement during Chance's high school years. It was guidance from Charles that helped Chance pick the right high school courses and it was Uncle Charles that convinced Chance to hold off going to the University a few years.
" ca-plunka, ca-plunka" the sound resonated from under the Ford F150's hood. “Shit now what?" Chance cried as he cautiously pulled over on the right berm of I - 75. “At least the traffic is light here, wonder what the fuck is wrong" he thought as he opened up the hood on his new-to-him truck. "This is not supposed to happen! I rebuilt you from the ground up “he said to the engine block as he was looking it all over, trying to find out what is wrong. "Ahh ,, stinking belt" Chance announced to the uncaring traffic zooming by. “I can get by without THAT belt. Who needs air conditioning; it's only the first week of June"
Before five miles had passed Chance's cool persona started to wilt. He could feel the sweat trickle from his arm pits. Sweat formed in his hair above the nape of his neck. Moisture was forming on his brow and temples. Sweat traveled the crease in the center of his back down to his red boxer's waistband where it collected until the moisture seeped thru to his once crisp chinos. He'd adjust his driving position only to have accumulated moisture squeezed from the boxer's waistband trickle down his ass crack and puddle at his rosebud. Chance's front side was also causing him discomfort. Sweat caused the light blue chambray shirt to behave like a shop towel wicking away the body's moisture but once fully saturated, his sweat continued its downward journey to flood his trimmed groin area. His cock was heat-fused to his right thigh. Chance felt his sweat travel down his swollen yet flaccid shaft of his penis where its head was pinned underneath his right thigh. Chance drove on, but he was miserable and after what seemed like an eternity he was completely saturated in sweat.
"This damn truck is gonna get flooded from the inside out if I don’t stop this sweating" he thought. " AAhhh thank you lord, a roadside rest" ! !
Blink blink blink, Chance pushed the turn signal lever up and downshifted a gear.
"It's 2 in the afternoon why is this place so busy?" he wondered as he pulled in to a parking spot 15 stalls away from the sidewalk entrance to the friendly brick building. He sandwiched himself between two cars already parked there. A Lexus pulled in two stalls away nearest to the entrance to the rest stop. Chance gave out a guttural moan, tilted his head back pointing his Adam’s apple at the stagnant flagpole in front of him. Not even a hot breeze to kick up the dust. Sweat trickled down his neck only to puddle in that crater of flesh that formed at his collar bone. He tried to adjust his heat- swollen cock, causing that puddle of neck sweat to trickle down his chest and splash across the taunt folds of his abs. Like being unable to open one's eyes when you sneeze, no way could Chance control the muscles that caused his ass hole to flex itself shut and like a chain reaction his penis tried to flex itself upwards still pinned beneath his thigh. Sweat trickling from his ass crack and nut sack caused a stirring within him. "My god, please don’t cum here, fucktard" he thought to himself. “Damn five or six more dick flexes and I'm spent right here. NOT NOW! Settle down, dammit and damn this heat. Damn damn! Stop the flexing, stop the flexing,,No no no.., " Chance gave one quiet cry as the cum oozed from his heat shackled cock. Flex , cum wave, another flex another cum wave “ Prick, you always did have a mind of your own don’t ‘cha ? Dang it why now, why here ?” The truck’s cab filled with the smell of freshly spent cum. Invisible, the thick aroma dodged and weaved around the cab perhaps stirred up by what may pass as a slight breeze.“ Ummmmmm aaaahhhhhh” , Chance finally was at peace.
Chance took in a deep breath inhaling the smell of his own ripening body along with the smell of blacktop and the other rest stop trash can odors.Five minutes passed as Chance sat there in his lovely misery. A shallow breath followed. "What's that shit I smell?" he wondered as he unbuttoned his soaked shirt. He reached over to a small bag and pulled out one skimpy pair of black nylon running shorts. “Don’t forget to bring your swimming suit" he remembered Uncle Charles saying on the phone before the trip. " If I'm gonna die from this fuckin' heat, at least I'm gonna die comfortably" Chance said to himself as he opened the truck door and planted his left Nike on the nastiest smelling tootsie roll sized dog turd any hound ever created..
"FUCK, GOD DAMMIT ! " he announced to the entire parking lot full of scurrying people. Many heard the cursing but didn’t know where it came from nor did they care. It was too hot to care.All the people went on their way except for one, the business man in the Lexus.

ummm so what do you think ? I got chapter two outlined if you'd like to see more also, I'm new to this site and not sure what tags if any to add, any suggestions ? and is there a size limit on the number of words/spaces ect for each posting? I don't have a clue on how any forums work.

D

deleted500031

Hi there, keep it coming! This site seems like a good place to test out your stories - the guys & girls will let you know what they think. I've only posted one story & the sections were pretty large, but this didn't seem to cause any problems. As for tags, I'd just suggest a few words that are most relevant to the story, preferably ones that might catch people's eye.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks you two, I converted my outline to storyline for chapter two, but when I tried to change the font type & color I stupidly deleted the second chapter, omfg. I will redo chapter 2 tomorrow, I promise.

D

deleted500031

Oh no! How annoying! I hope you can recapture what you got down before.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter two: “Care to Dance?”
A few lunging steps and Chance was in the triangular patch of grass in-between the two sidewalks leading up to the rest building. He had dog shit covering the bottom of his shoe. Each pounding step caused a rippling in his cock / thigh area that thankfully was releasing the sticky bond where cock was fused to leg. Like the final snap of a rubber band that is beyond it’s stretching abilities Chance’s cock was free, but there was shit to deal with. In an instant those scurrying in and out of the building had a once in a lifetime show of what they ALL will remember as something out of a fantasy. With transparent clothing giving an almost unobstructive view of Chance’s massive fluttering cock and dark ass crack, the dance began. Arms positioned like he was going to kick a soccer ball, he started his shoe cleaning, wiping off the shit on the tuffs of grass that was sprinkled across the dusty triangle of earth, oblivious to the effect he was giving the scurrying onlookers, Chance continued the shoe cleaning casually waving the black running shorts he tightly held, innocently signaling everyone of the erotic sight beholding to them all. James Blackstone, sitting in his sedan was spellbound. He had already tossed the business papers in the empty passenger seat and sat there in lust at the first glimpse of Chances amazing body. Bouncing cock, smooth golden skin, and firm, distinct nipples “Doesn’t he know what he looks like?” thought Blackstone. “How can this guy just be here like THAT and show ALL OF US that wonderful, wonderful cock? Ahhh he’s circumcised too. “Blackstone gave his crotch a quick rub. His almost uncontrollable urges imagined himself tackling this beautiful man in the grass right there, with his mouth to that glorious swollen cock. To kneel down before this god was Blackstone’s ultimate desire. To worship, to honor to lick clean the dirty sweat off the rock-hard body that was Chance. To place his hands on the globes of smooth buttock, fingers spreading the dark hairy crack. Digits entering the void. Not something a married guy normally thinks about. With heart pounding, Blackstone placed his nervous hand on the door latch.
As if choreographed, Chance turned to the two sets of double doors of the rest stop and Blackwell dashed from his sedan, and with a press of a button the car alarm chirped as he locked his business papers within. The shoe was clean, the dance was over but Blackstone wanted more, he NEEDED more.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Duh, I just called James Blackstone :>>Blackwell by mistake and didn't know how to correct it after posting this latest chapter, sorry, but hope you still enjoy it despite my boo-boo

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter three: "What kind of fool am I ?

Chance was a no nonsense kind of guy, he always was. Because his father was sent to prison when still a toddler offered a reason why Chance was the way he was. There were no false truths given why his dad wasn’t around. He shot and killed a guy and Chance said it so up front. “.The sins of the father shouldn’t carry over to the son”, Chance reasoned, and rightfully so. Chance was brutally honest about everything, gave an unvarnished opinion about anything and had a capricious way of traveling thru life’s experiences. His mother “Marie” had no worries over Chance. There was not even one instance where Chance caused his mother any grief or embarrassment. Age fourteen: his first sexual tryst with Chastity, his first serious girlfriend. That same year while on a day trip with Chastity’s family to a local state park, he was the giver and recipient of oral sex with another boy, Chastity’s older brother Tony. He never bragged to anyone of his escapades. What most would call “indiscressions” Chance pegged as another of life’s experiences. You take the good with the bad, the sour with the sweet. Here was a human being so sincere and true in all he did. Chance’s Uncle Charles was so proud of his nephew and there was a mutual liking with a father –son type of bonding between the two during family get-togethers. Charles became Chance’s mentor and encouraged Chance to hold off school for a bit and to work his way up the job ladder at the local saw mill. “Get a job, stay at home, save your money and I will invest it for you” Said Uncle Charles. He didn’t want Chance to be weighted down with school loans after four years of college, besides Chance could take the time to decide what he really wanted to do, professionally. Three years out of high school, Chance worked his way up to assistant general manager of the Mill, had a nice paid for ( used ) truck and because of shrewd investments via Uncle Charles had enough cash in the bank to complete his four years at the University with “ fun money” too, All this may not be the best way to do things for most, but it worked out best for Chance. After graduating from the University, Chance was traveling to Uncle Charles’s for some rest and relaxation before he would start his accounting job in Capitol City that July..

“Four more hours of driving, I want to get to Uncle Charles before dark” Chance thought as he took his second step towards the rest stop doors. “Hope they have air conditioning inside”
Blackstone walked in unison behind Chance as they headed inside. He inhaled the sickeningly sweet aroma of Chance as they both, now shoulder to shoulder opened up the double doors leading inside the building. “Ummmm glorious sweat, is that jizz I smell too?” Blackstone wondered as the ceiling fans above them mingled the increasingly obscure odors.
“Ah damit, no air conditioning” Chance thought as he turned his way to the right now ahead of the stranger that matched him step to step. With dexterity, he grabbed the lower corners of his unbuttoned shirt and exposed his now naked and sweaty torso, but in doing so, caught the black running shorts in the wet wad of fabric that once was his shirt. Chance stopped dead in his tracks to recover the shorts before he would step into an empty stall to change. Blackstone seen the collision that was about to happen. He held up both palms in front of him patty-cake style like a car without brakes, he slammed into the musky sweaty body immediately in front of him. Palms caressing shoulder blades quickly slipped to the outside of the wide shoulders and completely off the body as Blackstone’s face hit Chance dead on! Blackstone’s suit wicked the stone body dry of sweat in a millisecond even before the first word was spoken..
“OH I’m so sorry Sir” said Chance.” Please excuse me”
Blackstone didn’t know what to say. He adjusted his glasses and was about to say something still not composed yet in his thoughts when Chance spoke again: “Nothing broken I hope. Man is it ever hot”
“Yeh “was all that Blackstone could utter.
Chance worked his shorts free from the wet wad and tossed his shirt in the center of a row of sinks.
“I wasn’t thinking, the air quit in my truck and I’m so hot I didn’t realize you was right behind me, again,, I’m sorry”
Blackstone regained his composure and walked to the area that had the urinals and stalls and took the urinal closest to the stall that Chance now occupied on the end.He unzipped and stood there pretending to pee. “Too bad about your truck” he said, “Where you headed?”
“MY Uncle Charlie’s place” boomed Chance. He winced, realizing now how echoic his voice sounded in the deserted line of stalls. “Got about 4 more hours of driving in this heat until I get there.”
Kaplunk, the first then the second shoe dropped to the floor. Blackstone was startled as he instinctively looked down at the floor seeing now the wet trousers drop and the socked feet freeing themselves from the soaking confines of fabric. Chance removed his boxers using both hands to the waistband, slipping them down his legs past his knees before he raised the left, then the right legs freeing his body from the gooey mess. He found what he assumed was a non sticky part of the boxers and wiped off his cock and thigh before tossing down the wet makeshift towel. The Red boxers went “splat” on the floor.
Blackstone was frozen in position and it wasn’t until Chance slammed the stall door open that the suited man was able to move again.
“How long a drive you got still”? Said Blackstone as he was trying to remember in his mind the lay of the land outside and were there any motels nearby?
Annoyed, Chance was gonna say “I said four more hours” but Blackstone bravely blurted: “Oh yea, four more hours”. He was staring at the tiled wall above the urinal now. Chance grabbed the black shorts he had hung on the stall hook and slipped them on recklessly, snapping the waistband.
He slipped his feet into the sweat dampened shoes and bent over and gathered up the wet pile of clothing. He stepped out of the stall, turned, and accurately tossed the wet mess in the same sink that held his shirt.
Blackstone insanely wondered “How long does a guy take to pee? How long have I been standing here pretending to do just so? Maybe I should walk over to the sink and wash my hands now” he thought.
Chance was about to bend over to tie his shoes when he then decided to just prop each one up on the sink’s edge. He walked in unison with Blackstone to the sink area.
Blackstone started the water and wetted his hands, rubbing them into a ball trying to think.
Chance propped the first foot and tied the knot causing his cock to drape in the opposite direction. Then the other foot. The tricot liner did its job and held in the flopping dick, but it was very obvious to Blackstone what he saw in the mirror’s reflection.
Chance now ready to leave flexed his torso to adjust the vertebrae from the collision with Blackstone.
“You ok” asked Blackstone, trying hard NOT to show any visual interest. Are you some sort of athlete? Chance looked at him in the mirror. “Reason I’m asking is your body is truly amazing." It took Blackstone all the concentration he could muster to NOT flex his nostrils as he breathed in the essense still broadcasting from Chance's wet body.
Chance coyly answered “Nah, although I used to work in a sawmill, that was very physical”
“I bet” said Blackstone as he reached his hands up to activate the automatic dryers.
Chance quickly separated his wet belongings in the sink and then rolled them up sleeping bag style with the trousers on the outside of the bundle.
“You look truly amazing” Blackstone repeated.
“Well thanks, I did work at the mill during the summers I was off from school too, and I guess my running and swimming helped out too” Chance said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Chance held the rolled up wet mess in his left hand, adjusted his vertebrae again, causing his cock to swing pendulum fashion in four complete cycles.
“Steady, steady” Blackstone said to himself. “Don’t screw this up.”
“Well, gotta get a move on” said Chance.
Chance turned and exited the room.
Blackstone, alone, placed both hands in the adjacent sink and felt the wetness still there from Chances clothing. Hands now to face, he tried to savor these last moments before continuing on to his home, wife and kids.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I don't know,,am I totally lame here, as of this posting, there's been over 1200 hits to this story, but only a few have given any feedback. Is this typical or a slow weekend cause it's Father's Day ? LOL
Not sure if people are clicking in and immediately leaving. Gonna continue with one or two more chapters, I guess. I know I can go 20 + chapters easy, more, even. Are there any armchair editors out there able to tell me if I suck at story telling ?
P.S. thanks again to those who did post.

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 4 :” Get Your Motor Running”

Chance paused for a moment under the whirling ceiling fan in the rest stop lobby. He unrolled his trousers enough to reach the wallet still inside the back pocket. Nimble fingers quickly flicked out a 10, and in five paces he was in front of the row of vending machines. The 10 went in and down popped a liter of water. He repeated the H2O process until there was just chump change in the tray. The coins were left behind, no pockets in his running shorts. He figured if he’d have time to unroll the trouser clump again to put coins in the pocket, he’d also have time to reenter the sink area to douse himself with cool water on face and torso but there wasn’t any time, he had to go, he had to go now. He held the three bottles of water, clutching their tops by the clamped spaces between the fingers of his left hand, knuckles curled, he pivoted and exited the building into the still hot air, his wallet in the same grip that held the trouser roll. Down the sidewalk he went, feet pounding pavement, cock swaying, he eyed the path before him, making sure he didn’t step in any dog turd pieces that might have escaped the shoe wiping within the grassy triangular area just minutes before.
“Stupid me” He said, forgetful in leaving the truck keys in the other back pocket of the wet trousers. Angrily he unrolled the trousers again, got the keys and unlocked the tonneau cover of the truck. He tossed in the wet roll and let the cover slam down by its own weight. The truck door opened, he jammed the wallet under the seatbelt buckle of the passenger side, tossed in two water bottles and cracked the cap of the third one. With his back arched toward the screaming interstate, he emptied the entire liter of water on head, face and torso, allowing the final glug-glug of water to enter the waistband he opened with his free hand. The rivulet of water doused both cock and balls in welcome relief. All this cleansing happened in an instant and the new crowd entering and exiting the building hadn’t a clue of the visual picnic they just missed. Avoiding the mashed dog turd remaining at the curb, he tossed the empty bottle into the trash can in front of him. He shook the excess water droplets from his head, then turned and entered the truck. “Engine cranked, transmission engaged, off we go” thought Chance as the tires chirped from the changing gears. “As good as any NASCAR driver” he thought proudly, checking his watch and smiling, thinking about the few minutes wasted back at this rest stop. One little puff of the exhaust was all that Blackstone allowed himself to see as the red Ford merged inconspicuously with the southbound traffic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdiWEmTpwCY Play the tune ( shrink the window ) keep reading

It wasn’t long before Chance entered Tennessee, which was the signal for the final pit stop. “Piss, then gas for both tanks” he thought. He made this journey a handful of times during his development into manhood. His heart pounded its way thru the Nashville traffic loop and at last, interstate 40, the final leg of the trip. The sky was clouding over with the darkest clouds in front of him now. He would welcome the coolness that would accompany any rain shower that he’d drive thru, but the now-blacked storm clouds always stayed ahead of him. Tires whooshing thru puddles of water mixed with ground tire dust from the day’s traffic, Chance inhaled the new cooler air. The exhaust smell weakened by the cleansing of the fallen rain still out of reach. Armpits raised, poised, like one of those little lizards that lift their limbs for coolness from the hot sand he alternated his steering wheel grip from hand to hand so each hair-darkened pit could receive a spritzing from the mists of water flung from the tires of the passing vehicles. He had finished those two bottles of water miles ago. Swirling winds from the open windows, side and rear, maintained the vortex of water mixed with road grime, depositing ever so lightly, the murky water melded with Chance’s body.
“Here’s the exit now” thought Chance. “Less than thirty minutes and I’m there. What a trip!”

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, well, if anyone's reading this story, the following chapter contains nothing real erotic. It is essential to the story,however and if you're following the storyline at all please read the next chapter in it's entirety

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter Five:” Itsy Bitsy Spider Went Up the Waterspout”
Chance worked the turn signal, and downshifted, preparing to exit onto Tennessee Highway 303. Safe Haven would be about 25 miles north up rt. 303 and Uncle Charles’s place just a mile past the red light. The late afternoon storm drained much of the moisture from the reddening Tennessee sky. Fresh, warm clean air, filtered and fragranced by grass and tree gently tossed around the truck’s cabin. Chance was driving slower now because the winding road demanded it. “Nice and slow” he thought, “Soak it all in” was his mantra right then, right now. “Nice and slow, soak it all in “He chanted to himself. Observing the county side, Chance noticed few changes in the actual homes, barns and field as he continued the drive but there were changes in the nature of things. The tree limbs stretched further over the road now, and that orchard he just passed has much larger peach and apple trees than he remembered his last visit. Chance had grown up but the memories of this place were filed away when he had a child’s mind. He down shifted again, the road would be steeper the last few miles up the valley. His thighs bounced towards each other in giddy anticipation of seeing Charles and Jenny again. Even though it was just a few weeks ago they were at the University for Chance’s graduation he could hardly keep his excitement in check. The land leveled out from its incline and the red light beaconed ahead. Chance slowed to a stop and surveyed the intersection. Buildings all seem the same except’ for maybe a satellite dish. All the fundamentals were here at the intersection. Bank, barber, grocery and car wash. Gas station/repair shop and building supply. Other needs were available from still larger towns laying close by or Nashville back down the interstate. He gently tapped his palm on the window sill of the driver’s door to quicken the traffic light to change to green. The thickening of trees and the higher elevation allowed the gentle breeze to sooth Chance’s now dry body. There are the two concrete lion statues marking the drive up to where contentment and fond memories dwell. The once gravel drive, now blacktopped , snaked it’s way thru the trees to the two acre opening that was Chance’s final destination. The house, with its long linear lines of wood and concrete opened its arms to the returning boy.
Chance silenced his grumbling truck and purposely opened and closed the truck’s door with nursery room-like quietness. He looked at himself in his truck’s large side mirror and smiled in fascination at his chalky beige appearance caused by the drying of the misty waters from his interstate shower. He made his way to the newly built fence with a gate leading to the rear of the house. Chance was family and he felt like family, so he’d use the family entrance, like before, ages ago. Hand on latch, he quietly opened the gate. The well oiled hinges didn’t allow anyone to know of this giggling home invader. A quick glance around the fence’s confines, Chance saw a newly build swimming pool with pool house, lushly landscaped and a small alcove in the hillside where two small gravestones were planted. His eyes teared when he read the names “Itsy” and “Bitsy”. Blinking his eyes to clear his vision as he walked, he focused on the covered patio where both Charles and Jenny were sitting. With a quick glance back at the graves, Chance continued his stealthy approach when Aunt Jenny’s eyes glanced up.
“Chance” squealed Jenny, “Shame on you sneaking in on us like that” she jokingly said as both her and Uncle Charles sprung from their chairs.” Good to see you again, boy” boomed Uncle Charles” Looks like you made it in one piece.” Chance continued with a faster pace until he reached the pair and shook Charles’s hand, With a warm smile he then turned at Jenny and altered his vertical stance as his body curved towards her to give her a quick hug. He was grimy from the trip and wanted not to soil Jenny’s outfit. “I will have none of that” she mockingly said as Chance attempted to give Jenney a long distance hug. “Come here” and she pulled him in lightly, gave his butt a friendly tap and kissed his cheek. She rubbed the light lipstick imprint with her thumb as she caressed the rest of Chances face with the remaining fingers of both hands.” What in the world has happened to you?” chortled Jenny as she concentrated on the thin layer of mud covering his body. “OH CHANCE, it’s in your hair and I suppose everywhere! “ She said now with explosive laughter eyeing him all over. Here she was with an almost naked man covered in filmy mud like from a potter’s wheel. Him, with muscles twitching, cracks in the murky coating opening and closing as he’s standing there glorious, yet,,,, in Jenny’s eyes ,, here’s that 8 year old boy that tumbled in the then dirty dusty back yard with her two miniature dachshunds : Itsy and Bitsy”. Charles then took a towel off the patio cart and tossed it to Chance. “Looks like you have a muddy story to tell” Charles said.” Chance, there’s an outside shower head right over there on the side of the pool house, rinse that first layer off, then come in the house, you need to call your Mother. With towel in hand, Chance kicked off his shoes & socks then walked to the shower. Once under the gentle sprinkle, the mud film washed away from skin and shorts. He surveyed again the area where he once frolicked with Itsy and Bitsy, gazing over again, at their graves. Chance quickly towel dried his hair then blotted his running shorts dry. With arms folded across her body, Jenny walked towards Chance, she, noticing his glancing at the graves then said’ It’s been a couple of years now, you know that Chance, first Bitsy, then Itsy.” All Chance could do was nod as their eyes filled with tears. “You picked the perfect names for them” she said ,as they now both walked to the house, side by side, arms around each other’s shoulders. This was Chances’ first time back since their deaths.
Chance quietly sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider song as he placed the damp towel on the cart’s handle.
You’ll need to get a cell phone now Chance, easier for all of us to keep in touch” Charles said as they entered the house thru the kitchen. “Go in the den there and use that phone. Don’t worry about your wet shorts, go on now, there’s news you need to hear.”
Chance dialed, and a half a ring later his mother Marie was on the line.
“Good, Chance, you made it there. Ok, well I’m just goanna say it. Marie started in. “Bill and Heather Johnson was in a car wreck, they’re both dead. Happened around noon. And Chance, there’s more…Marie paused. Chance’s throat dried up. He couldn’t swallow.
Your cousin Jeffrey was one of the medics that took the call, you know they crashed up on Sykes Hill, one or two curves past the lookout, they went over the embankment. They think he was driving,,,,, that convertible he has ,, what is that car Chance? I never can remember.
“It’s an Edsel Mom, a Ford Edsel”
“Well anyways, Jeffrey said both bodies were thrown clear………… and…………….. they found two pregnancy test boxes empty two of them ! One under the seat, and the other out by the bodies somewhere.
You remember too that Bill had that accident over in Germany when he was stationed there, during Desert Shield. He can’t father children, Chance. Jeffrey also says there wasn’t any skid marks where they went over, no tire marks, nothing, like he just steered the car off the cliff right there. We don’t know if there’s goanna be autopsies or not right now. Didn’t want to spoil your visit about troubles here, and oh, I think they’re going to search Sykes Hill and see if they can find those used pregnancy things. Well I’m sure you’re tired from your long drive so I will let you go. Have a good time there, phone me if you need anything, and I’ll see you when you get back, goodbye.
“Goodbye Mom” said Chance.
Chance walked out to the kitchen where Charles and Jenny were waiting.
“He was the manager out at the Mill, huh; your mother phoned us earlier and told us.
Yes, said Chance, “And Heather worked in the office.
”Terrible thing, terrible”, Charles said
“Bill helped me rebuild my truck, before that, I helped Bill with his Edsel. Heather was real nice too” said Chance.
“Now, me and your Aunt Jenny have bad news to tell, well, sorta.”Charles says.” Jenny’s Aunt Millie passed away in Memphis and we both have to leave tonight for Memphis. They’re going to wait up for us ‘till we get there. Chance I’m sorry to postpone that whitewater tubing trip. There’s no sense in you going to Memphis, you’re dead tired anyways from your trip and we’re just going to take care of some paperwork. We knew it was coming. There wont’ even be any services. We should be back in three days so…….. You’ll be here by yourself for that time. The only thing I’d like for you to do, is tomorrow morning I’m having some flat rock delivered here to be dropped outback near the gravestones tomorrow morning around 9 a.m. I liked that little wall you done for your mom I seen when we was up for graduation so I figured that’d be perfect to keep part of the hillside from sliding into the pool. Chance tried to crack a smile, but he was thinking about the Johnsons. “Just be here when it’s delivered, enjoy your stay, relax by the pool or do whatever. I will spend quality time with you when we come back; we got things to talk about anyways.”There’s food and drinks in the fridge here, oh, and in the pool house there’s stuff too, drinks snacks, that sort of stuff.”
Then Aunt Jenny said:” Your room is just as you left it. We didn’t change a thing. Or if you like, you can stay out in the pool house, be like an adventure!’ She cupped Chance’s face with her hands.” Here’s a set of house keys. Our house is your house. We know from your mom you watch what you eat so we didn’t stock up on anything bad, I hope not anyways...” Jenny was always a considerate person.
Charles says” Our car is already packed for the quick visit. Where’d you park your truck?
“Over by the turn around spot” Chance said.
“Ok we’re going out thru the garage and be on our way, hate to do this to you Chance, and by golly, it IS good you’re here for a visit.
Hugs and handshakes quickly followed and the two drove off in Charles’s Lincoln. Chance walked outside of the garage, got his truck keys, grabbed his big suitcase from under the tonneau cover and locked it all up.
He went inside thru the garage and secured the house. He found the bathroom and took a hot shower using the liquid body wash provided, thoroughly cleaning every nook and cranny of his wonderful body. Shampoo was used on hair and the running shorts he was still wearing. After rinsing both body and shorts, he grabbed the house keys and nude, he took the path back outside to the pool house and the chase lounge chairs scattered about.
Chance knew about the pool house from the letters sent by Aunt Jenny. The entire front of the pool house was sliding glass doors that when Chance opened then fully, it left an unobtrusive view of the entire pool area. Floor to ceiling sheer draperies slid on hidden tracks that Chance now closed, to keep mosquitoes and other flying pests out. The evening turned out to be very balmy and mild. Chance was finally winding down from his long day. He placed the shorts on an adjacent lounge chair and he then placed a large towel from the pool house closet on top of his now flattened chase lounge. Lying on the towel naked, it would only take a few hours before he began to dream of Bill and Heather Johnson.

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK man, when we gonna see that next chapter!?!

It's morning here, and I just checked the computer to see if I've any feedback yet. Thanks Tamuning for responding,, and I want to let you know I'll be back at it after I return home from work, which will be in about 10 hours. I will write the next chapter after dinner and post it by ummmm , around 10 o'clock, central time. I had writer's block on this previous chapter >> did about three rewrites on that one..

again.... thanks for your post.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger Chapter 6 :”Dream a Little Dream of Me”

With eyes closed Chance took in a deep breath and placed his left hand on his crotch, giving his dick head a gentle squeeze and laid it flat on his lower abdomen. He tickled the shaft then reached further to his sagging testicles for a quick rub angling his left leg with knee hung out over the edge. With everything in position he was set for sleep. He was just at that stage when one feels the “falling” part of falling to sleep when he heard a loud grumbling that startled his eyes open. It was his stomach. He hadn’t eaten at all that entire day during the trip, just water and an early coffee. Lying there, now eyes wide open, he rubbed his cock and balls thinking of the meals that Aunt Jenny lovingly prepared for him. He could almost see Jenny placing a plate of sausages and eggs with toast in front of him with a tall glass of milk accompanying the King’s feast. He smiled when he thought of the “sausage and eggs” he was man-handling right then.Chance felt a bit ashamed playing with himself and thinking of Aunt Jenny at the same moment. He got off his makeshift bed and still nude, went inside the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He spotted a small bag of those baby carrots and snatched them out of the vegetable crisper bin. Quickly opening them with his fingers, he snatched one and placed the whole baby in his mouth, chomping as he walked back in to Uncle Charles Den. He stood at the desk as his eyes circumscribed the four walls noticing framed photos of people he didn’t’ know and his High School Graduation diploma framed. He was surprised to see it, as he wasn’t aware that they even had a copy. He then smiled and realized how much they truly cared for him. Opening an unlocked cabinet door of the credenza, he noticed a photo album. He held the album open with his left hand, fingers curled over the top, wedging the album between his left upper and lower arm, at the inside elbow crook. Flipping three pages, he stopped at a photo of his mother and Uncle Charles. Looked like it was taken long time ago, by their youthful appearances. His mother’s face looked so unlike it does now, not tired looking, not sad looking, but full of life. Standing next to Mom was his father. Chance rarely got to see photo’s of his father because his mother removed them all from their house and put them in the safe deposit box at the bank. This happened after his sentencing.
His arms were around his mother and he was smiling. Next to him stood Aunt Jenny, she hadn’t changed much except for the few wrinkles she wouldn’t admit to having. Finally next to Jenny was Uncle Charles. Chance turned on the small office desk lamp to get a brighter view. His cock rubbed against the short stack of books there on the desk and it felt good. Now with brighter light he could view the photo better. He twisted his hips slowly as he gazed, his dick slamming into the book binding. “Wow Uncle Charles got a big one too.sheeze a hard on.” He thought as he continued his still flaccid dick’s flailing. “Ha, ha, look at those clothes, that hair, so halloweenish looking. I bet they thought they were at the height of fashion then.” He seen Charles was not smiling at the camera like the others. Charles view was of Chance’s mother and father. He wasn’t smiling at them either. Then Chance remembered the flat stone delivery tomorrow morning so he placed the album back in the cabinet , turned off the den lights and , after tossing the carrots on top of the suitcase, wheeled it out to the pool house darkening the house behind him as he went . He parked the suitcase over by his lounge / bed and took out an alarm clock and set it on top the suitcase. He reached in and grabbed another carrot, and popped it in his mouth. Reaching in an outer pocket of his suitcase, Chance now exhibited a small bottle of lube which he flicked open and with a short squeeze dripped some of the cinnamon flavored liquid on his readjusted “sausage and eggs” and rubbed it in gently. He then sniffed his finger and popped another carrot in his mouth. By the time he finished chewing, he was sound asleep.
The night breeze from the hillside billowed the drapery sheers in and out. Chance lay on his back, his arm now dangling over the edge, hand still glistening from the aborted lube job. He dreamed………………………..

Chance was at the sawmill. It was the start of the second week of work. He took his timecard and punched in. Nodding to the other workers he still didn’t know,, he walked past the office. It was about 20 feet by 20 feet with four walls but no ceiling as it shared the master ceiling of grid work and venting from the big building that engulfed the office. Sitting in the office, one could hear saws slicing and sawdust and wood chips being vacuumed to the holding tank outside. A large window allowed Chance to wave at Heather inside and she always returned the wave. Bill and Heather lived just two blocks over and Chance would catch a ride with either Bill or Heather, who ever would pick him up first on his walk to the mill. They drove separate cars as Heather left work before Bill so she could get dinner started. Heather motioned to Chance instead of her usual “wave back”. A motion saying “come in”. Chance entered the office. They were alone. “Chance sweetie, before you catch up with Bill come help me with these boxes of payroll and sales information. I’d like them in that walk- in closet right here. Put them on that metal shelving where the ladder is.” Chance, fresh out of high school, was eager to help. He climbed the ladder carrying the first box; he placed it on the top shelf. “Careful, it’s not very stable” Heather said, of the ladder. Chance climbed up the second time. As he was about to place the second box, the large speaker of the P.A. system squawked something about a delivery at the loading dock. Chance startled by the squawk, dropped the box and was about to fall when Heather instinctively reached up with both hands, grabbing Chance by the nearest leg to her. One hand on the outside of his thigh, the other sinfully on the inside. Her tightening grip of denim and cock didn’t release. Chance still on top of the ladder had his hands gripping the high shelf. His undershirt, raised above the waistline due to the extended reach, exposed a hairy trail of delight to the now wet Heather. With beated heartbeat she removed the worthless outside grip of thigh and concentrated her thoughts to the metal button of Chances Jeans, still clenching his cock with the lucky hand, she lowered the waistbands of jeans and boxer shorts only then releasing her cock grip to allow the fabrics to pass. A quick kick of the cardboard box slammed the door shut bracing against the door, securing it. Chance was motionless. This was his first time with an older woman. He had his cock grabbed numerous times by school dates but Heather was different. She was older, she was married. The now exposed cock grew to its engorged proportions, springing upward once completely freed; the cock was gobbled up by Heather, now standing on the first rung of the ladder. Chance’s hands didn’t let go of the shelf. Using both her hands she milked Chance’s ball sack as he moaned with delight. The glaring fluorescent lighting of the high grid ceiling sparkled on the saliva wettened cock. With oral dexterity, Heather sucked the tip and flicked her tongue under and around the glans. Chances tip was hard and swollen, like a dinner plate, and like an African anteater after its meal of termites, her flickered tongue over, around, under and within that cock tip, brought Chance to a fast ecstasy. Heather knew the signs, she knew when Chance was about to cum, and she didn’t want to share it with worn carpet. The ladder shook from the convulsions. With cock still in mouth, she slurped the shaft down to the bushy fragrant mound of pubic hair. Chance’s legs were buckling but Heather wouldn’t release her mouth from the softening Cock. Chance released his grip from the shelf signaled to Heather to step back to let Chance descend. Pants still at his knees, step by step, the cock descended the ladder. He stepped on solid ground and kissed Heather, tasting his own slippery essence on her lipstick smeared mouth. She cupped her hand under his balls. “Oh Chance, I needed that…. I needed that so badly” Heather said. The P.A. speaker squawked: “Chance Cole to Bill Johnson’s desk.”
Chance was flying now, naked, holding Heather’s hand, the warm sun shining down. Wind flying thru cock and bush. The pair rotates like dragonflies over a pond, cock now joined to vagina. Arms and legs entwined. Tongue joined to tongue. Chance orgasms, the force shooting him backwards, away from Heather, they circle again like the Blue Angels,, and climb thru the clouds, cock and vagina now rejoined. Sweat to sweat, breast to chest, hands cupping faces they soar and soar. They land in Bill’s green Edsel, the backseat as large as a king size bed; Chance kneels on the lambskin carpeted car floor. He inserts his tongue deep within, then draws it out with juices flowing,,,,,, lightly licking her clit. She shudders, her hands digging into flexing back. leaving bloody claw trails that turn his vision red with painful delight. He mounts her now, gigantic cock pulsating. Her vagina engulfs Chance as if on a psychedelic trip. He’s completely inside her now. He orgasms again, he shoots out the slit and flies skyward, Heather following. He hovers, she catches up, and entwines her legs around Chances ass, again cock and vagina rejoins. They tumble downward, the Edsel moves to catch their fall. Chance is on the seat now, with cock to sky. Heather’s hands pumping the shaft. The cock towers over the trees, Heather flies up , her fight stopped by grasping the tip with her two hands, and like a vertical trapeze bar, swings over and over around the cock’s head, her nails digging in, yet speed increasing swinging, swinging. Chance’s cock spasms!

Chance awakens from his erotic dream. His chest is coated with cum. He looks for Heather, and then remembers. He looks at the clock, 8 a.m. he gets off the lounge bed and takes the towel and wipes himself down. Looking at the clock again he remembers the flat rock delivery. He goes inside to shower.

Last edited: