• Total voters

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger Chapter 20 “Where Are You”

Chance noticed the stress in John’s voice when John said:
“Yeh, I can take you. ” The two left the comfort of pool side and started walking towards the gate as Chance asked: “Take my truck?” John nodded in agreement. The kitchen phone started ringing as they got to the patio cart, Chance hastened his steps to inside to answer it as John stayed by the cart.. It was Marie, his mother.
“Hello Chance”
“Hello Momma, good morning.” Chance looked at the wall clock and seen it was the afternoon.
“I called to see if everything’s ok. I spooked myself last night, I had the funniest feeling something is bad wrong, and I couldn’t shake that feeling all night. Had odd dreams too. I’ll tell you sometime if I can remember later.” Marie said.
“You feeling alright mom? I been worried about you, worried for a long time, guess like you, like something’s wrong.”
“Well don’t let it spoil your visit. Have you heard from Jenny and Charles, are they back yet? I’ve lost track of time.”
“No, think tomorrow they’re coming back” Chance then says. “You taking your pills?”
“They make me groggy, as always, but yes I am. Oh one more thing. Autopsies will be given to Bill and Heather. Off the record your cousin Jeffrey says Heather was pregnant. He’s got connections Jeffrey does. Also says there’s signs she’s been pregent before too, though this one Heather probably wouldn’t have carried it to term, complications with blood type, apparently the baby’s father had our age blood type.”
Chance was confused. “Huh mom, our age blood type? What’s that?”
“I don’t know it’s what Jeffrey said: our age, at least that’s what it sounded like.” Marie replied.
Chance paused and thought. “ R H blood mom, RH, not our age. You spacing your pills, apart?”
Marie then says: “Oh I think so, can’t remember sometimes, Bill and Heather’s accident took us all by surprise. Well, I just wanted to hear your voice, mother’s intuition or something. Do something fun with Charles when he gets back, That whitewater rafting sounds fun.”
“Ok mom, gonna go four-wheeling now with one of the locals, anything else?
“No, Chance that’s it, glad you’re not bored there by yourself anyways, talk to you later.”
“Bye mom.”
Chance stood there for a moment after hanging up the phone, looking out the door window at John facing up the hillside. Chance smiled as he paused his stare at that little bubble butt of John’s. Chance then took out his driver’s license and looked:
“R H positive” Chance said.
Chance secured the house and walked up behind John, wrapping his arms around John's stomach, then lowering the hands down within the cut offs. Holding onto the shaft with his left, and stroking the shaft out with the right he rested his nose behind John’s ear and said:
“Anybody tell you “You smell good?" John’s hands stayed by his side, he didn’t get hard. John gently grabbed Chance’s arms and pulled the hands from his cutoffs saying:
“I’m not feeling good about myself right now.”
Still standing behind John, Chance pats both hands on John’s shoulders and says: “Let’s go.”
The truck makes it down the drive past the concrete lions and then turns left. A ray of sunlight falls down on the targeted tree as the truck turns to the right and climbs the hill, 4x4 still engaged from last night. Chance’s chest tightens as they now drive past the outcropping of rock. Chance slows down, his eyes glancing left and right as he thinks to himself:
“Leroy”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlARuAs_k18&feature=related

It’s a holiday weekend so I’m just sporadically writing. Hope the story isn’t getting too bogged down for you. Need to tie up some loose ends or I’m in trouble.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The Hunger Chapter 21: “A Brave New World”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXF50NE_5E

A private jet zooms across the skies over southeastern Pennsylvania. Two business men, obviously dressed in high end designer suits are sitting in the seats furthest away from the cockpit. .There is a black briefcase on the seat separating the two men. The white haired man says:
“We’re at cruising altitude now, should just be a few hours and we’ll hit Nashville. You did arrange a limo for us I hope.”
“Please Mr. Cosgrove that was just one little screw up on my part, just that ONE time. Yes, there will be a limousine for us when we land.”
“Manning” Cosgrove said. “Today is going to be the day that we’ll find out just how together Charles Cole really is. He was always a big talker, but he always seemed to follow thru with his promises. You, well now you’ve got room to grow. I shouldn’t have had to ask you twice to stop your family plans to join me on this surprise visit. You did get to attend your daughter’s graduation yesterday, and Manning, if all goes well, and Cole comes up with the final payment, you’ll be answering to a new boss. Retirement looks good up here.” Mr. Cosgrove says as he looks out over the clouds below.
“Yes, sir, happy retirement.” Mr. Manning says as he opens up the briefcase and looks thru the papers within. “One Hundred Million is a bargain for C.C. to get controlling interest in “The Company.” Mr. Cosgrove nods at Manning’s words. Manning continues:
“But is it fair to spring this on him a day before the meeting that was already pushed ahead? How much is it does he need to come up with for his end of the deal?”
Cosgrove says: “Ten million is the final payment, but the nice guy I feel like being, I told him just seven million and I’d carry the rest on a personal I.O.U. from him.”
Manning raises his eyebrows and says:
“Three million still due, that’s a healthy sum, even in this day and age, the way the economy is. Can you be sure?”
“Look for yourself. Check out that folder right there” Mr. Cosgrove says as he taps on a red folder.
Mr. Manning slips out the red folder and sets it on his lap as he sets the now closed briefcase down. He rummages thru the first few pages, speed reading thru them, eyes squinted in disbelief as he says:
“This can’t be true, no way.”
Mr. Cosgrove nods his head and says: “Yes, ruthless isn’t he? Money can make you do crazy things. Look thru more of those pages. You will see how crazy. Me, I’m just interested in the bottom line. How C.C. got it for me is of no consequence to me. Manning, when the day comes when C.C. becomes your boss he’ll get possession of these papers, he knows that. You’re the Company comptroller; I’m showing you these papers for your own good. You should know what C.C. is capable of doing, and so you’d better think twice before anything you do concerning Charles Cole. He’ll have the papers, the undisputable truth of what kind of human he is. You won’t have anything except the knowledge of what he’s capable of doing.
Mr. Manning swallows hard and says:
“Human, you call this being human?” Manning looks thru the remaining pages.
Mr. Cosgrove then continues: “It was smart of me to keep records, notes, dates, times, places, photos, and copies of documents and names; anything related to Charles Cole. I had to, if just to cover my own ass, to protect The Company. Fran Getty was invaluable in that way, dirt cheep too!”

Chance drives past the flat rock area where he met up with Leroy the night before, watching ahead and glancing back in the rear view mirror. Chance now relaxes once past the scene of attack and John seems relaxed too with left arm up over the seat back, left leg cocked, and knee hanging over the seat edge. John’s emotional burden lifts like he just left the confessional as the truck approaches a fork in the road.
“Turn left here, go up over that ridge there, get ready to stop and park once over the other side” John then says. After parking, the two leave the truck and head towards the first of many camouflaged make-shift labs scattered throughout the hundreds of acres inherited by Aunt Jenny, controlled by Uncle Charles. John points out the various supplies used, and the hidden locked stash of the illicit drug being produced.
John says:
“All I ever do is drive up here and make the stuff, that’s all. I never transported anything. That was Leroy’s job. Stan did the hauling in and out of the supplies and drugs. Not yet sure what part Fran plays, except I do know he has a part. I had seen his tattoo when he was taking a dump over there!” John smiles and points to a spot under a hemlock tree. “I didn’t know he was there, and he didn’t know I was coming” John chuckled. “He’s tiny” John said showing a gap of one inch between his thumb and index finger, as he showed Chance just how tiny. They both laughed. “It’s easier to have a bunch of little labs scattered all over than one super lab. Easier to keep hidden, easier to control the chemical reactions needed, easier to dismantle if someone from town wanders in and starts talking about the strange set up he seen up in the hills. We just tear it down if the voice won’t keep shut. The Getty boys can get pretty ruthless of the locals nosing around the hills here. There are signs posted “Keep Out” all over. A federal agent got smoked up here somewhere, I heard from Leroy when he was feeling generous in talking. No cell phone coverage for that agent so guess nothing became of it. That’s been over a year ago I hear. New age revenuers after this generations moonshine of crack, and crystal meth.” John says, shaking his head. The boys visit three more similar labs around the hills when John then says”
“You seen one lab, you seen them all. There’s a few more to see, but why bother, they’re all the same. Just different stages of completion, maybe a different formulation I’m trying out is all. Shall we head down now?”
Chance shakes his head in agreement and then shakes his head in amazement saying:
“My Uncle Charles, I had no idea. Holy shit. This is just the tip of the iceberg too?” John nods his head in iceberg agreement and says “Titanic icebergs” as he guides Chance down one of the hollows, making a new trail on the way.
“Should hit the blacktop highway to my place soon” John says, pointing ahead.
“What of my Aunt Jenny? I’m afraid to even ask.” Chance then says.
John replies:” I don’t think she even knows, being your Uncle Charles kept her away on shopping trips or visiting relatives when they were still alive that is. Her Aunt Millie was the last. Hey, ok we’re here, turn left now”
They get on the blacktop, Chance stops the truck and the two disengage the four wheel drive hubs, then the two continue on.
They spot two girls walking along the side of the road.
“It’s Charlene, with Lynette” John says as he gives his crotch a rub. Chance notices the rubbing and John notices Chance noticing, they both smile at each other as they stop the truck along the side of the road.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger Chapter 22: Communion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLSdxfLYvkA

“Hi Baby” Willie says to Charlene as she and Lynette walk towards the truck. “What kind of monkey business are you two up to?” Willie says as he plants a full on kiss to Charlene. The lipped lock pair entwine their tongues as Charlene wraps her arms around Willie’s neck while he tilts her body back, arms around her waist, he’s carrying her entire weight now, still kissing. Chance and Lynette watch the two passionate lovers until in unison they look at each other, both feeling uncomfortable, like they shouldn’t now be watching.
Unable to think of anything unique, Chance finally sighs and says:
“Get a room you two”. Willie and Charlene come topside for air after hearing Chance’s comment.
Willie then says:
“Oh ladies, excuse me, let me present Mr. Chance Cole, C.C.’s adorable nephew.” Willie then slugs Chance in the shoulder, smiling. “Chance, this here is Charlene, and Lynette.” Willie motions.
The entire time Lynette successfully tried not to stare below Chance’s crotch line as she nervously nodded and smiled giving a quick one pass wave.
“HI Charlene and Lynette, nice to meet you, formally that is.” Chance then says, rubbing his shoulder and thinks to himself “formally, like my dick is wagging, steady boy, steady!”
Charlene, with her arms still around Willie’s neck, now removes her right arm and offers it in a friendly handshake with Chance and says:
“Marvelous suggestion you had back there Mr. Cole.” She says, shaking his hand. Charlene then puts both arms around Willie once more and whispers out loud to Willie: “Lets get a room; my folks won’t be home till after dark.” Charlene then giggles.
Willie looks at Chance and says: “Charlene’s place is less than a mile up the road. Nice place, secluded too.”
Chance was hoping he knew where this was going to lead to, and he shakes his head in agreement and says:
“Let’s go!”
Willie says” everyone cram into the truck. Lynette you first, I’ll take shotgun with Charlene” Willie pinches Charlene’s ass cheek sticking out from her daisy dukes, Charlene gives a sexy OHHH sound.
Even though a full sized truck, the four were squeezed in, hips rubbing against hips. Chance reached over past Lynette to grab the shifter and went through the gear changes skipping first gear. Lynette got excited from seeing the muscles and tendons move and flex in Chances arm as he geared the truck forward, she strained her nostrils for a wisp of Chance’s scent. Charlene had her hand on Willie’s growing cutoff crotch as did Willie to Charlene’s.
“Turn right there” Lynette quickly said as she pointed, beating Charlene in the telling where to turn.
The trucks tires give a brief squeal before coming to a stop in the driveway of Charlene’s place. Stopping in the same spot Willie did with his motorcycle the previous evening.
Charlene runs into the house, the others followed. Charlene makes sure the house pets are secure in the kitchen as she then leads her army upstairs to her room. Once all are up inside the room, she first grabs Chance and spins him around on the floor at the foot of her bed, facing away from the headboard, there Chance stands. Charlene moves John into position next to Chance, facing the same direction. John looks at Charlene in a puzzled manner. Charlene then says:
“For extra credit I’m doing a report on the rainforest, specifically the Amazon rainforest. The Amazon filled with Amazon women!” That was the cue for Charlene with all her strength, pushing the palms of her hands into the chests of the two unsuspecting prey forcing Chance and John to fall back onto the bed. Lynette now understanding Charlene fully, smiled, then in unison the two girls let out a jungle yell, shoving their fists into the air. John crept back on his elbows, the same way he did last evening, as he motioned to Chance to do the same thing. Once both men hit the headboard, the ladies pounced, straddling their targets, hips squeezing in, heads lowered, lips wetted, crotches grinding into crotches, cocks growing harder and harder as the two females took complete charge. Chance reached up with both arms but Lynette grabbed both his wrists and laid them down to his side, her knees now tucked over the wrists as Chance laid there defenseless. Willie was in the same position now, as Charlene began those kisses John so eagerly awaited. Taking her cue from Charlene, Lynette now began kissing Chance in that same fashion, drawing out his tongue with her tongue, then circling his tongue with her mouth as she worked up and down the tongue shaft, writhing her body into Chances’ grinding down, pressing the wrists into locked position. Chance was feeling the heat as beads of sweat formed on his and Willie’s bodies. Charlene and Lynette both stopped to gasp for air as they now turned to each other and kissed each other, still straddling the two captives. Without uttering a word, the girls stood up, keeping their feet pinned to the guy’s wrists as they now began to strip off their clothing , helping each other with buttons and straps as the two men laid there in their helpless manner, they gladly each kept themselves in their locked positions, cocks throbbing, sill not released from the confines of fabrics. With a quick unsnapping , the girls shed their short pants and panties, tossing them across the room as they now stood there, like the warriors they are, gave out another primitive yell as they both reached down and slipped off the shoes and shorts of their victims. Willie and Chance, both now completely naked, lying there, arms voluntarily at their sides, chests heaving, cocks fully erect , dripping, screaming for release, lips being wetted by tongues, brows perspiring, the two Amazons grabbed their breasts, rubbing them, reaching down to pass their hands thru the sweated bodies of the two victims, the girls with man-sweat moistened hands now rubbed their own bodies with the borrowed sweat, ending at their pussies, they rubbed themselves, standing , looking down at their prey. Lynette followed just a millisecond behind Charlene as the two now dropped down, their knees straddling their victims tightly once more, tongues now flickering in and out, pussies rubbing, pressing cock down into abdomen, pussies stroking cock shafts, the tongue dance continued. Lynette quickly turned to Charlene and whispered:
“Condom!” Charlene whispered loudly back:
“Out!” as she smiled at Willie, remembering the sizes remaining inside the ballerina music box.
“Out?” questioned Lynette.
“Yes out!” finalized Charlene, in her loud Amazonian voice.
“Improvise” Charlene then says with conviction as she grasped Willies rock hard cock, planting her mouth down over it, her lips sliding down the shaft to the hilt, boring her nose down in the aroma of Willie’s pubes, twisting her head, flicking her tongue around the shaft’s base as she slowly drew up along the pulsating cock. Lynette wickedly smiled, as it was she that taught Charlene the tricks of cock worship. Lynette grasped Chances wrists one more time, pushing them into his side, silently telling him to keep his wrists there. Lynette was going to do it all. Chance’s ball sack was Lynette’s first target as she sucked in one testicle, then the other one, rolling each one on her tongue once inside her mouth. Gently flicking it with her tongue she then pushes each testicle back out. Lynette’s left hand was stroking Chance’s cock slowly, squeezing the spongy tip on each upstroke, working out a drop of precum with each squeeze dabbing each finger tip with the lubricant, she then climbs up Chance’s now sweat wetted chest stopping first at the cock head for a tongue lashing of precum, she now parks her hot breasts on Chance’s heaving chest. Reaching up to Chance’s parted lips she strokes the lubricant on them before shoving her precum’d tongue deep within Chance, where tongue to tongue, the two explore avenues of ecstasy Chance never traveled down before. He was an obedient student; his arms were still at his side. He wanted to slam Lynette over and drive his cock deep within her, or just give himself quick release with a few fist strokes, but he was savoring the blissfulness of his misery. Briefly looking over at Willie, Chance noticed the same ecstasy building up over there as well. The girls rocked their pussies across their victims cock as they slithered back down to the throbbing hot shaft. It wasn’t the girls first time teaming up like this, Chance was now realizing this. This manner of seduction made Chance crazy with desire. It was he who usually took charge. He was gladly succumbed to the Amazonian ways. Fingers delved into more precum, with more attention paid to the important middle fingers of the two. They now positioned those lube’d fingers at the ass holes of each of the guys, one knuckle in, twisting now, as the shafts were being suckled. Deep moans were heard emanating from both Chance and Willie now. “Damn those girls are good” Chance thought as he curled his toes. Toes curling, the first signal!
Mouth and hand still working the shafts, tongues working the head, like an anteater, under, over, around and within the tip it probed. Ass puckering, legs stiffening: the second signal!
Mouth working faster now, hand following mouth up and down the shaft, the ass finger is rammed in to the depths now, followed by cries of delight from both Chance and Willie as the girls now remove mouths and with the ass finger now wriggling the walnut gland, they take aim with the other hand, as the boys shoot their massive cum sprays into the late afternoon air, ass clenching finger, the cum shoots out, ropes out, falling like hot lava, the girls writhe in pleasure of the shower they experienced. They straddle the boys thighs now, reaffirming the boys wrists were still in submissive positon, they bend over and engulf cock, sucking the remaining cum until the shafts were emptied and flaccid they finally motion to their captives of their release as the men now grasp their women and pull them forward for another of those kisses. Covered with cum the four, like unearthed earthworms slather over each other, kisses landing randomly now, lapping the droppings, four tongues lapping until exhausted, they pair up again, drenched in the sweat of the encounter, they all fall asleep.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger Chapter 22: “Everything Must Change”
If you skipped over previous music selections please give this one it’s due. Come back for a second reading and play it then at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a0-ik5odIE

The sound of chirping birds woke Chance from his light sleep. Arms up, hands behind his head he lay there naked, the smell of sex goes unnoticed as he looks beyond the swirls in the ceiling’s plaster, thinking of his life three days ago, prior to the trip. How different things were in his life. He thinks of his childhood visiting his Uncle Charles and Aunt Jenny and the good times he had then. Playing with the puppies, taking hikes with Charles. Bill and Heather Johnson, the accident, the RH positive on his driver’s license, his moms phone calls, his mind is swirling. He now wonders what Uncle Charles wants to talk about when he returns “tomorrow”. Chance is unaware that Charles is returning a day in advance, and Charles is unaware of Cosgrove’s day in advance visit. Lynette’s eyes open quickly, like she senses Chance’s restlessness. She rolls over on her side, facing Chance, resting her head now on Chance’s upper right arm, her nose nuzzled in his hairy pit, breathing the raw essence as she then props her leg over Chance’s spread thighs. She rubs the Smooth chest, now dried of sweat; Lynette enjoys the fragrances still swirling within the room.
“What you thinking about, Chance?” she asks. Chance lays there still silent unaware of the question directed at him. He gets a hollow feeling inside, a feeling beyond hunger, a feeling of impending doom. Before Lynette can grasp his penis, Chance rises up and quietly exits the bed’s surface and dons his shorts and shoes. Willie and Charlene are stirring now, then Chance looks at Willie and asks:
“You want a ride back to your bike? I’m headed back to my uncle’s place now.” Willie nods and quickly puts on his few items. The chirping birds say goodbye to the two as they descend the stairs, the girls look at each other, remaining silent.
“Weren’t the girls great Chance?” John asks as they enter the truck. “Sheeze I never knew it could be so good, funny how everything changes.”
Chance shifts, skipping first gear, and drives up to speed quickly, taking the corners quickly. He looks over at John, and without saying a word John knew something was wrong. Going past friendship or beyond what makes blood brothers “brothers”, John too had the feeling then. Call it telepathy, psychic sensations, sixth sense, there was something not right. Silently the two drive thru the intersection’s red light and turn quickly at the stone lions. The linear lines of the house reminds Chance of an unguarded railroad crossing, as the roar now inside his swirling head sounds like an approaching freight train at full speed. Perspiring now, he turns to John and says:
“Got some thinking to do, see you later?” hinting to John not to come in. John nods, then gets on his Harley and heads down the drive turning left at the concrete lions driving towards the intersection he passes C.C. and Jenny in the Lincoln. C.C. glaring at Willie as he passes makes Willie feel ill at ease, as if he passed the horsemen of the apocalypse, John stops as the Lincoln rounds the curve. John thinks of the first time in contact with Chance, at his counter, Dr. Peters and all the animals at the clinic. Charlene’s kisses and the smell of the bag of Chance’s clothes he got from Leroy. His head now spinning, he turns around and drives back up the road, past the stone lions he looks up the curving drive to the red shine of stopping tail lights now looking like the red signal of a railroad crossing as it flickers thru the trees. At the sunlit target on the tree he now turns and drives, this time turning to the right at the split in the road he comes to a camouflaged lab where he stops and quickly enters. He walks over to a patch of earth and brushes dead leaves away exposing a light covering of earth he now kicks with his feet, uncovering a small trap door which he then descends. Quickly he climbs up the ladder wearing a large backpack. He now makes a new path with his bike as he makes his way thru the trees to the other road, the road he and Chance took earlier, the road to Charlene’s. It wasn’t even twenty minutes ago he left Charlene’s place. She and Lynette are on the porch as he drives up. She runs down and plants a light kiss lip to lip followed by a quick hug, Willie still on his bike says to Charlene:
“Charlene I want you to go inside and phone C.C.’s place but only speak to Jenny, they’re home now, early! Be sure you can speak to her without C.C. being right beside her. If you can do that, tell Jenny to find an excuse to leave the house and come down to the car wash. I’ll be there waiting for her. Tell her to say to C.C. She’s going after yogurt, Chance and I ate the last of it” Willie proudly says smiling, thinking of Chance standing there, leaning against the kitchen counter, swaying, looking absolutely wonderful licking his spoon. Charlene sees the urgency in Willie’s eyes as she absorbs all what Willie was telling her, nodding, she says:
“O.K.”
John starts his bike and zooms down the road taking the curves as fast as he can, he runs inside the quick mart at the intersection and buys a few yogurts and adds them to the outside pocket of his backpack, then crosses over to the carwash, out of sight of Getty’s garage and patiently waits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKovXnQyGYw&feature=related

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, and sorry for the delay with the promised chapter. I was having too much vacation fun. Sorry too for the lack of gratuitous sex for this chapter, but please read on. You will be entertained regardless.

The Hunger Chapter 23: “A Slow Hot Wind Can Make You Do Crazy Things”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1l5KNovEj0

“Chance is home, there’s his truck” Jenny says as the Lincoln makes the final curve up the drive. Instead of driving into the garage, Charles parks in front of the garage doors. He wants to quickly pass thru the fence gate to the pool area and that was the quickest way. The wood and concrete linear lines of the house give Jenny an eerie feeling as she thought of the cemetery and her family’s plot there and all the aunts and uncles now buried there. Then feelings of sadness, seduction and greed swirls through her mind as she plays back the brief conversation she had with Charles on the drive back home. Jenny is afraid and puzzled by Charles’s actions at the lawyer’s office and the car trip back from Memphis. She wonders of her inheritances, all her aunts and uncles bequeathments to her, where did the monies go? How did Charles invest it? What made Charles go almost crazy in the car? For the first time in her married life, Jenny was afraid of Charles, afraid for herself and also afraid for her nephew Chance.
Chance hears the car doors slam as his aunt and uncle arrive home. With the thoughts of meth labs and Stan Getty still in his head, he nervously gets up from the chaise lounge poolside and walks towards the fence gate, waving as the two enter the compound.
Jenny notices the new stone wall immediately and says:
“Look Charles, the wall” as she points to the layered stone structure. ”It looks absolutely wonderful. Did you do that all by yourself?
“I had some help with part of it” Chance said as he forced a smile. “Little Willie from Davis’s store helped with some.”
Charles Cole tried to remain calm at the mention of Willie’s name. C.C. thinking of Chance and Willie becoming sexually familiar with each other was going thru his mind. He quickly glances over at the pool area, the chaise lounge chairs in a reclining position. He then looks at the back wall of the pool house and the closet door there and skylights above.
“We’ll get the bags later” Charles says to Chance before Chance could grab the fence-gate’s handle. “Let’s go inside. I need to talk to you Chance about some real important changes that need to happen.” The three walk past the patio cart and head to the kitchen door as the telephone rings from inside, Charles enters first and answers the phone. He listens then hands the phone to Chance as he says:
“It’s your mother” as Charles then enters his den as he says: “Come in here when you’re done Chance.” Chance nods to Charles as he says hello on the phone.
“It’s just mom, sweetie” Marie says to Chance. “I see Charles and Jenny got back from Memphis already, thought they weren’t coming home until Monday. How were they able to get away so soon?”
“Don’t know that yet mom, they just now got in. How are YOU doing, feeling better, get your pills straightened out?” Chance asked.
“I don’t know if I’ll ever get out of this fog, sweetie. I’m almost used to it now.” Marie laments as she stares at her wall calendar.
A few seconds of silence fall in-between mother and son until Chance asks:
“So what’s up Mom? Why’d you call, any new news from home?”
Marie then says:
“Oh that, yes Chance. There IS news, your cousin Jeffrey just left here a few minutes ago. He said the State Police want you to stop in at their county barracks here when you return from your vacation. There are some loose ends they say you can help them with. About Bill and Heather Johnson I mean. Someone from their department will be stopping here soon, Jeffrey said, to officially request you go and see them. ” The thought of RH negative blood now swirls thru Chance’s head along with the copy of his driver’s license with “RH” imprinted on it. Aunt Jenny is still there in the kitchen, nervously arranging the chairs under the table and cleaning off the counter tops, rearranging what Chance and Willie had casually misplaced the past two days.
Chance says:” Do they think I had something to do with their accident, Mom?”
“Sweetie, I don’t know.” Marie answers. “But there didn’t seem anything urgent about it all. They do know you and Bill both worked on that Edsel car of his; maybe they have some questions about that. Anyways, it can wait until your return. Jeffrey just wanted me to let you know. Now you can finally have some vacation fun with your Uncle Charles. What are your plans?”
“Don’t know yet, mom he’s waiting to talk to me in his den though.” Chance replies.
“Well of course.” Marie then says. “Go and visit with him now Chance, and have a nice time whatever you end up doing. Goodbye for now.”
“Bye’ mom.”
Thoughts of RH blood, Heather in the backseat of the Edsel, he and Bill working on the car all flash in Chance’s mind as he walks to Charles waiting in the den. The house phones all ring. Jenny, who is still in the kitchen, says: “Got it!” to Charles and Chance as she picks up the phone.
Chance sits down in a random chair as Uncle Charles makes a fast phone call from his office phone. “Guess he has two phone lines” Chance thinks as his Uncle Charles speaks in a real low voice, a signal to Chance that it’s a private call. Chance then motions to Charles that he’s leaving the room but Charles motions to Chance with his hand to remain seated as he finished up the phone conversation.
“Hi Jenny, its Charlene, from Davis’s store.”
“Hello there Charlene, nice to talk to you again. You need to talk to Charles about an order he may have placed with Mr. Davis or something?” Jenny then asks.
“Are you free to talk, Jenny? Are you alone there now?” Charlene asks as Jenny turns and notices the now closed den door.
“Yes, Charlene I am, why so mysterious? So this isn’t about any order of Charles’s?”
“Look Jenny” Charlene then says “I don’t know anything except Willie is waiting for you at the carwash. He’s real anxious to speak to you alone. He seemed very put out about something. Even afraid! He wanted me to tell you to say you’re going after yogurt or something like that, so you can leave the house to see him. It’s real important I’m sure, why else for this cloak and dagger routine?” Jenny then opens up the refrigerator and notices the emptiness.
“Ok Charlene I’ll leave right now and see Willie.”
Charlene says: “O.K. bye Jenny” and Charlene then hangs up as she wonders what is going on.
Jenny then walks to the door of the den and shouts to the door:
“Charles, I’m going to the grocery store. Seems Chance ate everything ‘cept the kitchen sink.”
Chance exhaled a shallow chuckle breath thru his nose upon hearing his Aunt Jenny crack a joke, worried still of the talk he and Charles was about to have, and the talks he soon would have with the state police back home. Chance watches his Uncle Charles rummage thru some papers inside his top desk drawer, wishing the talk would start so it’d be over soon.
“Good, she’ll be gone at least an hour. We can now talk uninterrupted Chance, about your future.” Charles says as he hears the kitchen door close shut as Jenny then leaves.
“Huh? My future, Uncle Charles I just graduated and will be working in Capitol City when I get back from my vacation with you here. What do you mean?”
Charles takes a deep breath as an idea finally comes to him as he says:
“Chance, Aunt Millie’s lawyer really messed up. I just got off the phone with Artie Moore, a lawyer here in town, ambulance chaser mostly but he can fix the problem we now have. He’s coming over in an hour or so to do me this favor.
“This has something to do with my future, Uncle Charles?” Chance asks. “I don’t understand.”
“God, yes!” Charles dashes back at Chance. “Seems that fool lawyer of Aunt Millie got the names mixed up on part of the will and inserted the name Chance Cole instead of Charles Cole, the idiot. I’m having a paper drawn up that relinquishes you from any claims you have on that will. You know you don’t have any rights to it, correct?”
Chance nods his head in agreement and says: Yes Uncle Charles. I bet I only met that lady maybe three times my entire life. How much did she leave me?” Chance asked, shaking his head in bewilderment.
“A lot, let’s just say. I have plans already in the works for that money. Plans concerning you and all this.” Charles says as he passes his hand around the room. “My boy, this all will be yours after I’m gone, you know that don’t you? So really, you’re not even loosing out on the Aunt Millie screw up. Think of it as a small delay” Charles says as he winks his eye.
For a moment Chance is talking to the Uncle Charles he always knew, the one that gave sound advice. The uncle that helped him thru four years of schooling, his mentor: his Uncle Charles. So relaxed was Chance that his fingers found it’s way underneath the lining of his black shorts as he gently stroked his cock and squeezed the head as it stiffened.
“What I want you to do now, is a few more years of schooling. Forget the Capitol City job for now. You need to get a law degree. It will be vitally important in your future, important when you get all this” Charles motions with his hand again, covering the perimeter of the room.
“You’ll need to stay away from the likes of that looser Willie. I know a little about him that little shit.
Promise me you’ll keep clear of him while you’re still visiting with me, ok?”

Aunt Jenny gets out of the Lincoln after she enters one of the stalls of the carwash as she then walks to the far empty stall where Willie sits patiently on his Harley, arms folded, wondering what he’s going to say to sweet Jenny.

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger Chapter 24: “He’s A Dirty Lowdown”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTipl7FbIWI

Jenny enters the last stall where Willie is leaning casually against his Harley, only then does Willie realize how provocative he must look, him in that position wearing those short denim cut-offs commando style. He feels embarrassed knowing how he must look as Jenny approaches him smiling as she says:
“Don’t you look dashing Willie, so handsome, so tanned, I wish we had rendezvous’d before this” Jenny said jokingly. Willie blushed as he got his assurance on his appearance and turned his head away from Jenny’s cheerful gaze fully ashamed now. He wished he would have worn something more appropriate before speaking to the saintly Jenny. She realized somehow she made him uncomfortable as she made the final steps to Willie and wanting them to get past that odd feeling she reached her hand up behind Willie’s head and drew him in for a light kiss on the cheek. A kiss done in the same manner a few days ago with Chance’s arrival there on the patio, she then rubbed the lipstick smudge gently and then said:
“Willie darling, what is it? That was a nice job you and Chance did on the stone wall, it’s so beautiful, but you look like you lost your best friend? What is it, what can I do for you?”
Jenny noticed the tears swelling up, almost overflowing Willie’s lower eyelids.

Before a word can be spoken by either one, they both turn their heads at the zooming black Cadillac Escalade as it runs the red light at the intersection and roars up the winding road.
“What could be so important with Willie?” She thought to herself, entirely forgetting the strange turn of events earlier in the day with her husband Charles.
“Oh Jenny I don’t know how to say it, so I’m just going to say it! I’m in trouble. In trouble with C.C., I mean, trouble in that I’m doing bad things for Charles, up there, in the mountains” said Willie as he pointed up beyond the treetops, his lowered finger now aimed at the rear of the twisting Cadillac maneuvering it’s way through the curves of the blacktop.
“Willie, you’re in trouble doing what bad things for Charles?” asked Jenny.
Willie paused, then looks down at the damp concrete floor and says:
“I make drugs for C.C. Drugs so he can sell them. Illegal drugs, all kinds, in shanty labs on your land up there, your grandfather’s old land. I think something bad is going to happen. You could say I’m partly to blame. C.C. pays me well, in many ways, for my services.”
Jenny listens attentively, trying to make sense of Willie's ramblings.
“I have been doing this since I got my driver’s license, junior year. The Getty clan is involved too, and I don’t know how many other guys like me working labs throughout those hundreds of acres. There are other drugs being made too in secret labs in Nashville, not sure where or what kinds. I told Chance a little bit about that, and now I’m telling you. Chance asked me if I thought you knew about any of this, I told him I didn’t think you did. I know there’s a lot more evil within C.C. I just don’t know what.” Willie blurts, as tears race down his cheeks.
“Jenny I have this horrible horrible feeling something bad is going to come down. I just know it!’ Willie says as his gaze now turns to the back pack sitting in the corner. “I’m worried, not just for my own skin, but Chance too. Is he ok? He’s there alone with C.C.?” Willie’s eyes stay steady on his backpack. Jenny notices Willie’s hard stare at the green pack and asks”
“What’s that pack, Willie?”
“Insurance” Willie replies as he walks towards the corner and reaches down opening the outside flap and pulls out a bag of yogurt containers, assorted flavors and hands it to Jenny. Willie’s tears stop flowing as his gaze continues towards the back pack. Jenny wonders about the back pack as she says to Willie:
“Willie, come with me now.”
Willie grabs the back pack and he and Jenny enter the adjoining stall and enter the Lincoln, back pack tossed in the back seat. Willie sits in the comfortable leather seat, in a nap-reclining positon, the way Jenny had it on the trip back from Memphis. Willie didn’t adjust the seat, he just sat there, looking at the water stained wall of the car wash bay as Jenny then says:
“Oh I need to think!”
They both sit there in the motionless car for minutes.

It was minutes ago when the black Cadillac Escalade passed, like a stealth bomber to it’s target it made it’s way up to the stone lions and turned, traveling up the winding drive. The linear lines of concrete and wood sneered at Cosgrove and Manning. The heat from the sun scorched blacktop refracted the light bouncing off the house, causing an optical illusion to the two men, the house fluttered like a flag, a skull and cross-bone flag.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure if I had anyone still reading. Not your usual type of story one finds here , I admit. Will write more tomorrow.. I think two or three more chapters till "the end". Might have a sequel, not sure at this point. Not feeling up to par tonight to write more now.

Hairy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure if I had anyone still reading. Not your usual type of story one finds here , I admit. Will write more tomorrow.. I think two or three more chapters till "the end". Might have a sequel, not sure at this point. Not feeling up to par tonight to write more now.

Of course we're still reading! Great story with lots of variety. Keep it up!

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 25: “Is This Your Nephew?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZiKuZikMI

Jenny starts the Lincoln’s engine and turns on the air conditioning and then says:
“Willie, I’m just going to park here and gather my thoughts. Something good has to come from all this deception. I just need to think some more, ok?” Willie turns to Jenny with puppy dog eyes and nods. Jenny starts to replay the past three days in her mind.

“We’ll get out here” Cosgrove says to the limo driver, “But turn this crate around while you wait. I shouldn’t be very long. I’ll send out some coffee if it looks my business will take more time.” Cosgrove turns to Manning and says: “If C.C. knows what’s good for himself, this hadn’t better take long at all. Time is money.”

“Stay away from Willie, Uncle Charles? I don’t understand. He seemed like a nice guy, he even helped with the stone wall, on his own time !" said Chance. This was the first time he ever questioned Uncle Charles on any “advice” he had given. Charles face grew red from rage as he tromped towards Chance sitting in the chair, raising his hand higher with each step, the back of his hand poised. A millisecond later Charles regained his self control smiling as he placed both hands on Chance’s shoulders, then Chance’s ears, gently tugging on them, then pulling his hands towards Chance’s chin stroking the cheeks on the way. Chance, with those puppy dog eyes watched Uncle Charles steadily.
“Come with me boy” Charles says as he grabs those few papers from his desk top. The two leave the den and take a direct path to downstairs to the media room where they stop at the wall of electronic equipment. Charles swings open the small portrait of Aunt Jenny hung in a prominent spot in the center of all the shelving holding the electronics. Jenny’s portrait is hinged, and there hidden, is a wall safe, which Charles now opens with the combination. Inside the safe is nothing but a single toggle switch. He flicks the switch causing the expensive wood paneling to slide open to reveal a confusing row of switches, levers and knobs. In seconds, Charles’s fingers work the switches turning on the gigantic wall sized LCD television screen. There now, on the screen are rows and rows of mini screens, each showing a different part of the house, all the rooms, different angles in each room, even the hallways are covered. The pool is also included, with multiple views of the pool area, inside the pool house with multiple views, even a few angles underwater in the pool itself ! Chance’s eyes widen like saucers as Charles then gazes at his watch and says”
“Now what time was that when I got that phone call this morning when I was at the hotel? Ahh I remember now, so let me see, I need to play back this row of screens ohh 15 minutes before.” Charles quickly makes the adjustments causing the row of screens to show multiple viewings of Chance laying in the chaise lounge squirming as Little Willie sucked his massive cock. Charles tweaked each screen, digitally drawing each view closer. Some close up shots showed the spittle running down the cock shaft as Willie worked his hands and mouth in unison, like swans running across the lake. Willie worshiping Chance's cock was the only feature showing on the big screen now. The sweat was dripping from Chance’s forehead and armpits now, his heart beating like he was running the Boston marathon. Uncle Charles then turns a knob to broadcast in stereo, the moans of pleasure made by Chance as Willie continued his cocksucking ritual. Charles then looks Chance over, head to toe. Chance was standing there, looking like a deer caught in the headlights in the small black running shorts, nervously twitching, his cock swaying within the confines of the shorts he thinks to himself:
"Oh fuck, oh fuck , Jesus fucking Christ!"

“Shall I bring along the briefcase, Mr. Cosgrove?” Manning says as he opens the limo door.
“No, leave it locked in that console, I have all I need up here” Cosgrove says as he taps the side of his white temples.
“Oh very nice” Manning says as he and Cosgrove walk thru the gate to the back patio and pool area. “Itsy and Bitsy” Manning then says as he looks at the small gravestones. “Nice wall too.”
Without even a quick gaze at anything Mr. Cosgrove walks to the kitchen door and takes out a key and unlocks the door, Manning follows him inside after saying:
“Awesome pool, simply awesome!”
Like he had the blueprints imbedded in his head, Mr. Cosgrove zigzags through the upper rooms of the house, looking for a sign of where C.C. might be. He and Manning then make a bee-line to the door leading to the media room where Willie and Chance’s escapade is still the main feature!
The two business men, dressed in impeccably stylish business suits descend the stairs to the media room and, after entering, the two new viewer’s eyes are drawn to a specific row of screens.
“So your branching out in to porn now C.C.? Can that be profitable? What’s the overhead?” Cosgrove slyly says to a now startled Charles Cole. Cosgrove stands there, looks at C.C., then Chance, then the screens and finally back at Chance, eyeing him head to toe. Manning looks at the screens then back to Cosgrove. Chance stands there, twitching, wishing he was dead, drenched in sweat.
“I see a family resemblance” Cosgrove then says, eyeing Chance’s black shorts. “Is this your” ….. Cosgrove pauses a few seconds then says: “nephew?”

“Oh shoot, anyways! I never chew my nails, now look at them” Jenny says in anguish. I think we should just go up there. I’m his wife; I need to know what’s going on. It’s my land, it’s my money!”

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 26: “Falling”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIrodEp0_CU

“Honey, I’m going to run over to C.C.’s place real quick” says Artie Moore. “He’s got a little job for me; I’m going to help him out. It’s a little last will and testament job, but it could lead to big bucks for us Angie. I got my foot in the door now.”
“O.K. Artie, stop and fill up first, we’re almost out of gas” Angie says. Young, dashingly handsome, Artie Moore steps off his front porch, and struts to his beat up Chevy Monte Carlo, checking his pockets for gas money.

“Mr. Cosgrove, this is a surprise, I wasn’t expecting you not until late tomorrow” Charles Cole nervously says. He extends his now sweaty hand, gesturing for a handshake with Cosgrove.
“Relax, you should know me by now C.C. you should expect the unexpected” Cosgrove smirks as he continues watching the big screen entertainment. Charles mutes the sound and was about to turn off the big screen until Mr. Cosgrove, with arms down at his side, simply rises up his right wrist and says:
“Stop screwing around and open up.”
C.C. knew exactly what Cosgrove meant, but he wasn’t sure how much information Chance should be exposed to, however Mr. Cosgrove was in charge now. Charles hit a toggle switch causing another small panel to open as the cock worship video continued playing, muted.
“When there’s millions involved, one day or another won’t make a world of difference. Either you got it or you don’t, right, Chance?” Cosgrove says as he impatiently stands in front of a portion of blank wall there in the media room. Not a word had been spoken by Chance this entire time. He didn’t know who Mr. Cosgrove was, or why his Uncle Charles is so upset by his showing up or what Cosgrove meant about the millions.
“Could it be Aunt Millie’s money?” Chance thought to himself.
“Any day now C.C.” Cosgrove whispers to the ceiling. Charles hits another switch causing the expensive paneling in front of Cosgrove to open, exposing a metal door with a round wheel in the center, looking very much like one of those doors you’d find in a submarine, watertight. C.C. steps in first, and twists the wheel, opening the door, he reaches in and flicks on a wall switch, lighting up a hallway with four doors on each side of the hallway. The rooms are all closed. Chance was never made aware of this part of the house to say the least, nor was he ever aware of the secret panels of switches that betrayed his secret tryst with John.
“Let’s all come in and get comfortable, shall we?” Cosgrove says, sweeping his arm towards the hallway, motioning to the men to enter. C.C. then Manning enters, Chance still sweating, steps into the hall as Mr. Cosgrove pats both his hands on Chance’s sweaty shoulder blades, then slips them to the outside of the shoulders, still patting and says:
“Relax son, we were all young once” he then winks as he wipes his hands dry on the sides of his suit. Cosgrove follows Chance inside admiring Chance’s physical prowess as he then turns the inside wheel then locks the metal door.

Jenny turns the Lincoln up the winding drive, approaching the house she spots the black Escalade and says:
“Hummm, company, one of Charles’s business partners I suppose.” Jenny parks the Lincoln in front of the Escalade as her access to the garage is blocked by the black vehicle. The chauffer steps from behind the Escalade, zipping up his trousers, obviously completing his urination. Jenny grabs her bag of yogurt as Willie reaches back to get his backpack, they both exit the Lincoln.
“Good afternoon, ma’am” the chauffer says, touching the brim of his cap with his finger. Jenny nods.
“Might you be the lady of the house?” the chauffer then asks.
“Yes, I’m Mrs. Cole, who are you, I mean, who did you bring?” Jenny inquires.
The chauffer replies:
“A Mr. Cosgrove and a Mr. Manning. They’re inside. Ma’am, Mr. Cosgrove promised me a cup of coffee, and I sure could use one.”
“Well sure thing Michael, of course!” Jenny says, as she reads Michael’s name tag. “How about some donuts to go with that coffee? I bet there’s still an unopened bag in the kitchen cupboard. Nice and powdery-sugary, won’t that be nice? Go on inside the gate here and make yourself comfortable in one of the patio chairs at least.” Jenny was always kind and hospitable to everyone, it was part of her nature, like breathing.
“I reckon I best be waiting here by the limo, just the same Ma’am, but thank you for your kindness. Thank you too for the coffee and donut too” Michael said shyly, again touching the brim of his cap with his finger. “I’ll wait right here, but thank you.”
Jenny and Willie enter through the gate and walk past the patio cart and enter through the unlocked kitchen door. Once inside, Jenny immediately begins to brew some coffee in her expensive coffee maker, using fine Hawaiian coffee beans, freshly ground just then, by Jenny as Willie watches her every move. Jenny then empties the yogurts into the refrigerator then says:
“Now where is everyone?” She peers into the empty den. A quick inventory of all the upstairs rooms brings Jenny back to the kitchen.
“They all must be downstairs; they weren’t out in the pool house!” Jenny decided. Willie with back pack follows Jenny downstairs. Willie couldn’t help but remember how Chance carried him up the stairs there, Chance naked, Willie in his arms, chest to chest, kissing passionately, primitively, his thighs wrapped around Chance, his cock straining against denim and Chance’s rock hard abs. Privileged to touch the hot smooth skin, Willie smiled to himself as he descended the stairs to the media room.
It was Chance on the screen now, being the active participant of sexual pleasures of the flesh. There he half reclined on screen, along side of Willie, looking like an advent-guard portrait of “Madonna with Child” as he wrapped his arm thru Willie’s angled leg, middle finger wriggling inside asshole, thumb attached to nut sack, like a tugboat to an ocean liner, as Chance with his left hand grasped John’s large cock, suckling it vigorously! Jenny was stunned as to what she saw on the big screen. Willie, to say the least, was panicking as he eyed the newly exposed bank of switches and knobs, trying to remain calm enough to find the off switch thinking to himself:
“Oh fuck, oh fuck, Jesus Fucking Christ !

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0YOlU3SMgs&feature=related
Avengers

To those who are reading this story from beginning to end : There will be an end to the story, I promise, although I must say I'm having almost too much fun to quit. This is the reason I eluded to a sequel a day or so ago.
I am the author of "The Hunger". You won't find the story posted anywhere else on the web, LPSG has exclusivity. LPSG has many members. I'm asking to hear a positive response from only 50 members here in this thread requesting a sequel to be written. I will graciously stop after this part of the story line is complete if there's not enough interest and the story drops deep within the chasm of fictitious stories archives. Voting will be limited to members having at least two months membership, one vote per member, member's main account only please. Vote counting will cease two months after the final chapter here. You'll know when that is,because I will end with:

"THE END"
Let's be truthful here. Believe me, I can take the pain of rejection. I can go elsewhere if I do decide on the sequel as you remain silent.

p.s. vote counting begins now. I'm hoping to hear from previous posters as well as new friends, if not, well " C'est la vie " .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUAuKf7cofE

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 27: “Lets Get Down to Business, Shall We?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVP9dgZhddc&feature=related

Drops of nervous perspiration form on Willie’s forehead and lower back as he fumbles with the switches. What to do? What to do? He slams his hand against one of the uprights of the electronics wall in anger, in frustration, startling Jenny from her stunned stance. Slowly, with thought, she turns her head towards Willie now and takes the three paces putting her stance right in front of Willie. Quickly she raises up the back of her right hand as Willie stands there waiting for a head-on, full-force face slap from Jenny as he shuts his eyes before the slap hits. Jenny quickly yet softly brushes the beads of sweat from Willie’s brow, then reaches down and grabs both his hands as Willie slowly opens his eyes, glancing sideways, afraid to look at Jenny face to face.
“He is special, isn’t he, Willie?” Jenny says. “We both love him, in our own way” concluded Jenny in a heart-felt half smile. Jenny felt a responsive grip from Willie now, both his hands clasping hers as he turns and faces her, his head angled down, eyes looking over the tops of his glasses, Willie shows a hint of a smile as he interprets Jenny’s understanding.

It was just a few minutes ago when Jenny first spoke to the limo driver about the coffee. The smell of freshly brewing coffee reminded Jenny of the donut promise. Also a few minutes ago, behind the strange metal door Charles Cole was hosting a forced tour of the various rooms there. Cosgrove insisted Chance now sees everything. The first room shown was the pump and filter room, for holding all the mechanicals for the swimming pool that was somewhere nearby on that level. Beyond the pumps was a metal spiral staircase leading upwards, causing Chance to wonder where those lead to, but he guessed that would have to be another time to find out. Some of the other rooms had boxes stacked high with chemicals. Chance assumed by the symbols stamped on the sides of the cardboard boxes. “Not this much in pool supplies, surely” Chance thought. “Must be for some of the hill side labs” he deduced.
Cosgrove turns to Chance and says:
“Not much else to see here; let’s get down to business shall we? Charles?” C.C. opens the door next to Cosgrove, turning on the overhead lights to a large lushly paneled board room fitting for any fortune 500 company. Charles automatically walks over to the enormous cocktail area and begins to make vodka martinis in a large pitcher, beads of perspiration forming on his forehead.
Cosgrove points his finger slyly smiling and says:
“Remember, shaken not stirred.” Chance cracks a half smile. “Double-O-Seven” Chance thought.

Out in the media room Willie finally finds the switches that shrink the screens back down to original windowpane size. He then hits a reset button, causing all views on all screens to be in the present time. He gives a sigh of relief while Jenny walks over to the exposed metal door.
“I’ve never seen this door before. I never knew we had all those cameras either, Willie” Jenny says as she tries to twist the door open. Willie hits a “scroll down” button causing all the screens to shift. There’s a grouping of screens that now show the four men milling around the board room, martini glasses in hand. Willie finds the correct switch in time to hear Cosgrove say:
“Chance, sit here beside me here.” Jenny and Willie watch and listen intently. The coffee maker beeps, signaling the brewing completion.

Listen to the coffee pot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4lBeRtexI&feature=related

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hunger, Chapter 28: “When the Shit Hits the Fan”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRc6f2oVdlw&feature=related

“Oh darn it” Jenny says. “Need to fix Michael that coffee quickly”
Cosgrove looks around the table and says:
“Let’s enjoy our drinks before we begin, shall we? Normally I rush thru these things but I feel today is going to be a special day for us all, we have a special guest.”
Cosgrove salutes Chance with raised martini glass in hand. They all take a sip. Chance, still silent and never one for liquor takes a shallow sip as it burns his throat going down.
Cosgrove then looks craftily at Charles and asks:
“Charles, your lovely wife Jenny. I know she usually isn’t present for our little meetings, is she well?”
“She’s at the grocery store. She never returns any earlier than two hours. That’s how long it takes the crazy bitch to say her hellos to everyone in the county that’s there shopping too!”
Cosgrove smiles, pleased as his web spinning has begun. Charles blots his forehead with his martini napkin.
Jenny runs up the stairs as Willie continues watching. Like a tornado thru a trailer park, Jenny gathers the necessary items for a pleasant coffee time for Michael. Sugar, cream, cup and silver spoon of course plus the factory baked bag of mini powdered sugar donuts opened and placed under a glass dome, sitting on top of a white paper doily. The silver plated coffee tray looked like one would see at any fine ladies club meeting. Jenny carried the tray out to Michael and rests the tray on the Escalade’s tailgate Michael quickly dropped down. With another salute of finger to cap brim, Michael thanked Jenny as he beamed a broad smile. They both look down the blacktopped drive as Artie Moore’s car sputters and pops its way to a stop behind the Lincoln. Artie quickly looks at the gathering of vehicles now parked, waves at Jenny as he says:
“Party?”
“Artie Moore, for heavens sake, what are you doing here? Is Angie pregnant yet? You two sure are taking your time” Jenny says. Artie smiles and raises his arms cross-wise in a joking manner, trying to deflect the fun verbal assault from Jenny.
“Working on it, Jenny working on it.” Artie says in a jokingly defensive manner. “Money is tight right now. Where’s C.C. He phoned me less than an hour ago wanting me to get here on the double. Seems your Aunt Millie’s lawyer messed up some and wants me to draw up some papers to straighten some things out. C.C. says he needs the papers early tomorrow for a business meeting later in the day”
Jenny first looks puzzled, then like coming out of a coma she says:
“Aunt Millie’s lawyer? Why that son of a bitch”
Artie has known Jenny all his life. She was his Cub Scout den mother. He had never heard her swear ever, until just then. Artie quickly says:
“Whoa, Jenny! What’d that lawyer do?”
Jenny is becoming unglued as she shouts back to Artie:
“Not the lawyer, Artie, my fucking husband!”
Startled, Michael drops a mini donut just then, the fault of Jenny’s screaming voice. He brushes the powdered sugar from his jacketed uniform. Jenny turns and runs back through the gate with Artie following. They quickly enter the kitchen.
“This doesn’t look like Jenny’s work” Artie thinks as he notices the disastrous looking counter tops caused by Jenny’s hurriedness. Jenny quickly pours out three black coffees and takes them along. Down the stairs they descend. Artie is amazed at the wealth of equipment in the media room. Artie and Willie exchange short pleasantries once the two fellows realize each other’s presence. Artie was about to comment on the electronic marvels, but stops in mid-word as Cosgrove finishes up his martini, popping the pearl onion in his mouth as he then says:
“Let’s get down to brass tacks. There is a matter of ten million dollars Charles. Where are you on this little matter?”
“Little matter?” Chance thought.
Charles, with dry mouth says:
“I have some, but not all of the ten.”
Cosgrove places his wrists on the table surface. He then begins to strum the fingers of both hands together. He smiles and turns to Chance and says:
“You see Chance, your uncle and I have been friends and business partners for a long time, before you were born.” Cosgrove then looks slyly at Charles and asks:
“How short are you from the ten?”
“I have two , , , “Charles begins. Cosgrove raises his eyebrows.
“I should get another six tomorrow, which makes it eight. All should be squared before the end of the month. That’s even a million more than you required from me. You promised you’d carry the balance on a side loan, remember?”
Jenny, Willie and Artie continue listening. Jenny whispers:
“That fucker, Charles!”
“Pishhhh, what’s a few million between friends, right Chance?” Cosgrove says.
“You see Chance, not only is your uncle my friend he’s my little protégé. I taught him everything he knows of our business. Very soon, I mean VERY soon, the business will be his, controlling interest anyways. I am relinquishing my throne, as it were.” Cosgrove then looks at Charles and asks:
“Charles, have you a protégé yet? One of the Getty boys perhaps?”
“Mr. Cosgrove please, I hadn’t briefed my nephew yet” cries Charles.
Cosgrove is fully aware of Chance’s ignorance in the business being spoken of, but he’s enjoying the game of cat and mouse immensely.
Cosgrove’s crafty smile now turns to a darkened grimace as he booms:
“It’s time to get your NEPHEW up to speed, don’t you think, CHARLES?”
Chance, almost naked, still in those skimpy black shorts begins to sweat in the air conditioned board room as he thinks to himself: “Holy shit! What the fuck is going down here?”
“Two million dollars, I’m going to carry for you Charles, personally. I think for two million dollars you’d allow me twenty minutes to debrief your protégé, won’t you? After all, it’s good for business”
Cosgrove now says, smiling. “I think introductions are in order, don’t you, Charles?”
“Mr. Cosgrove, please, let me, in my own time” begs Charles, as he now closes his eyes as Cosgrove begins to say:
Chance, it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to your mentor, your father: Mr. Charles Cole.”
Jenny accidently drops her cup of hot coffee down inside the green back pack that sits on the floor below her there in the media room.

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 29 “When I look In Your Eyes”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTOzJ2aezUE&feature=fvw

Willie and Artie reach for Jenny as she staggers back, her head swooning. She didn’t know Charles was the true father of Chance. Willie grabs a box of Kleenex tissues there on a side table and begins to dab the wet coffee that hit the rug area under the back pack. Jenny says:
“Oh Willie, forget the carpet, screw the carpet!”
All three continue watching and listening to Cosgrove.
“There now Charles, don’t you now feel better, it’s out in the open now, Chance, wave to your father!”
Chance finally speeks:
“My father, but my dad is in prison,,,,, how”
Cosgrove interrupts:
“Chance, THAT man is your father.” He points his finger at Charles Cole. “ Noah Cole, the guy in prison is your uncle, by blood, he’s Charles’s brother. Your blood father screwed your mother one Friday late night in New York, before anyone was married to anyone. It was Charles, Jenny, Noah and your mother Marie, and me of course. We all went out that night, high as kites we were. Your mother was feeling especially horny I remember, but your UNCLE Noah was honorable enough to not take advantage of his drunken date so he did nothing. Charles, on the other hand, never passed up a chance at pussy. A sprinkling of a certain kind of powder in wine glasses was all it took to knock out everyone back at the hotel: Jenny, Marie, and Noah, oh but not me, I had sloppy seconds. We had access to knockout powder even way back then, eh Charles! Hell, I took a photograph earlier in the evening the night of your conception, Chance! I’m type “O” blood, and Charles is . . . . “
“He’s RH positive, right?” Chance interrupts.
“YESSSSS, same as you too” Cosgrove says as he winks at Chance, patting him on his shoulder.. Charles Cole remains silent, glaring at Mr. Cosgrove. ”RH positive same as Noah Cole too. What a break for good time Charlie here. He father’s a child to the woman he lusted for and married into all that money too, to a woman who could never provide him with children because of that blood business, but there was all those millions, eh Charles?”
Jenny’s jaw dropped, tears swelled up in her eyes. Willie and Artie listen in silence.
Cosgrove continues:
“Less than a month tater, everybody gets married, now don’t that beat all, Chance? Noah does the honorable thing, thinking HE made your mother pregnant that night when all along it was Charles here. Marie had no money so why marry her? Marry the rich bitch instead!”
Charles Cole says: “Mr. Cosgrove, I swear, , , , “
Cosgrove interrupts Charles then says:
“Chance, you want to know what the icing on the cake was for your father here. We was doing a little job outside Chicago, delivering some hot merchandise when we got in the middle of a shoot out with the law, remember Charles? Chance, Charles shot and killed a cop, but back at the hotel he secretly switches guns with Noah. Then calls in an anonymous tip to the cops where they could find the cop killer Noah. Shit, he gave them the room number where to find him after Charles and I duck out. Your REAL dad here during the trial, while visiting Noah in jail, , promises to look after “Noah’s” family and provide for you and Marie forever in exchange for Noah not ratting us out as co-conspirators in the death of that fucking cop. He laid a guilt trip on Noah so heavy that Noah didn’t want “his son” to ever see the insides of a prison. That’s why he never wanted you to visit him Chance.”
Chance speaks:
“So there’s a man in prison, with the name of Noah Cole, who never killed anyone, Noah Cole remained silent so Charles Cole would provide for Marie and Chance Cole. Noah Cole not even knowing that Chance Cole isn’t even his son. Do I have this all correct?” That man, sitting in that jail for 20 years, thinking he’s protecting his son when I’m not his son, and he hadn’t killed anyone!”
Cosgrove turns to Manning and says:
“Manning, I think he’s grasping it now, smart boy that Chance Cole is. He takes after his father.”
Chance turns to Charles and asks:
“Why didn’t you want me visiting my dad. . . er, I mean visiting Noah Cole in prison?”
Charles barks at Chance:
“Because he is weak, he always was weak and timid. He never had a true business sense like I have. You’re my son, and I wanted you strong. I didn’t want any weak influences affecting your growing into manhood.”
Cosgrove chuckles:
Which leads us to a current turn of events back home Chance. Oh you’re really going to admire your mentor, your father now, , , ,”
“Don’t you have a plane to catch?” Charles interrupts.
Cosgrove smiles and wriggles his finger at Charles, still sitting across the table.
“Charles, don’t interrupt. Chance, there’s this nasty business with a Bill and Heather Johnson that involves your father in a very interesting way, right Charles?”
Chance feels all the blood rush away from his face, he feels faint, and he feels sick. He’s soaked with sweat.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 30: “Nothing Has Been Proved”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZip7Y_IDqQ

Jenny collapses now to her knees. Willie and Artie quickly look down at Jenny, determining she didn’t hurt herself, they return to the screen, mesmerized by Cosgrove. Jenny holds onto the backpack for structural support as she too continues watching….. Listening….

Cosgrove gets up from his chair and walks over to the cocktail cabinet grabs the half full carafe of vodka martini and pours him another. He raises the carafe to the others there, visually and fashionably signaling to the men, silently asking them if they’d like a refill too.
Charles just sits there, staring straight ahead at Cosgrove’s empty chair while Manning smilingly shakes his head in a “no” fashion. Chance’s drink remains virtually untouched so Cosgrove again sits down, very pleased with himself and his business savvy.

Charles Cole now looks like HE has gone through the wood chipper. The life has been drained from his soul. He focuses on Mr. Cosgrove sitting in his chair once again and asks:
“Mr. Cosgrove why are you doing this?” C.C. tries to keep his voice from wobbling as he speaks.
Cosgrove enjoys his sip of martini, smiling as he toys with the speared pearl onion at the bottom of his drink like a kitten discovering for the first time a small mouse in a shoe box he plays with the onion. Then he turns to Chance and graciously smiles, saying:
“Chance my boy, you’ve grown into a fine young man, in fact I’d be most proud to have you as a son. Son-in-law even. I got to hand it to your uncle” (Cosgrove pauses and smiles broadly) “I mean your father. C.C. has done a fine job of raising you, however there are business fundamentals still missing here. When you sign a contract you should always read it before putting your John Hancock on the dotted line. Or pay someone to read it for you. I’m doing this for you Chance, no charge, it’s as simple as that, cutting through all the mumbo jumbo your father might have given you in the past, or the future yet to come.”
Chances eyes are watery now, yet he can still concentrate on Cosgrove’s every word as Cosgrove now says:
“Before you come into the fold, you should be given all the facts, and there’s still some facts missing, an oversight on Charles’s part, I’m sure. Remember Chance your father here suggested you work at the sawmill back home?”
Chance nods his head.
“Your father arranged that job for you, being an acquaintance of Bill and Heather Johnson. Am I correct on that Charles?
Charles nods his head.
“And your father here arranged to make a real man out of you too, using Heather Johnson and her womanly ways. She was paid to seduce you, to screw you, to do,,,, well,, to do what she does best, as Charles already knew, RIGHT CHARLES?” Cosgrove boomed.
Charles nods his head, as Chance turns in disbelief looking at Charles with those puppy dog eyes. Cosgrove relishes the fact that Charles was squirming and sweating anxiously and like a spider to it’s captive fly, Cosgrove continues:
“That Heather trained you very well Chance. From reports given time to time, I can say I’m very impressed, very VERY impressed. Oh to be young again, and full of vinegar! Sadly though, Heather had fallen for you, my boy, fallen hard. She didn’t want to send reports anymore, she wanted you all to herself, and she didn’t want to share HERSELF with anyone either. I’m not talking about Bill Johnson; he was a worthless piece of shit. I’m talking about. . . . Have you guessed yet Chance? I’m talking about your father.” Cosgrove leans back in his chair and smiles at the ceiling as he continues on:
“Graduation, a few weeks ago, a happy time for you, eh Chance?”
Chance nods.
“It wasn’t a happy time for you however, was it not Charles?”
Charles shakes his head in a “no” fashion. Chance turns and looks at his new-found father as Cosgrove continues on explaining more to Chance:
“Seems that little Heather refused your father that graduation weekend. She wouldn’t spread her legs for him anymore, ISN’T THAT RIGHT CHARLES?”
Charles nods.
“No cock sucking, not even a hand job, plus the fact no more reports on you either. What’s a father to do? What’s a father to do, what’s a father to do?” Cosgrove kept repeating, his voice dropping shallower and shallower with each repetition, looking at Chance expecting Chance to answer the “what’s a father to do question”. A moment of silence, then Chance answered:
“He had them killed?”
Cosgrove smacks his hand hard on the table, sending earthquake waves to the martini glasses throughout the range of the large walnut table.
“Now that’s what I’m talking about! Chance, you’re a very bright boy indeed!”
Chance’s stomach convulsed twice, the fact he hadn’t eaten that day helped him remain throw up free. Jenny was now in quiet tears, Willie and Artie were both awestruck.
“Charles, your baby wouldn’t have survived anyways, would it not?”
Charles nods his head in a “no” fashion.
“Seems Heather was the same way as your Aunt Jenny, incompatible in the baby factory department, that RH blood business again. Good thing he had your mother when he did Chance, otherwise you wouldn’t be sitting here today in all this good company!” Cosgrove spreads his arms out wide.
Chance’s eyes tear up; single lines of tears now flow from each eye, and some splash in the almost full martini glass sitting there.
“Chance, you’re a find specimen, none finer, I’m proud to know you, well know OF you” Cosgrove continues on. The only person I’m more proud of is my own little protégé sitting right over there.” Cosgrove points again at Charles.
“He’s so much like me, Chance, you’ll grow to love him even more now, knowing now what you know, and I’m sure.”
Chance looks at Cosgrove in disbelief.
“Chance he’s done everything here for just one person: Y.O.U.” Cosgrove spells it out, pointing his finger at Chance.
“And he’s poised now to become a very VERY wealthy man. A man with power too, almost limitless power, and that wealth and power will eventually all be yours too, my sweet little grand-protégé.”
Chance sobs as he collapses his head in his arms, arms on the table top, him laying there, bent over in his chair, looking glorious, sweaty, muscles twitching, sobbing, chest heaving. Willie and Artie now tear up as well as they continue watching intently. Jenny opens the top flap of the back pack and looks in. All her tears are spent. She had cried a year’s worth of tears already by then, that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1pciHA9-o

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Hunger, Chapter 31: “I Remember You”

“Attach the black wire to the white wire, hit the red button on the timer twice and run like hell, you got 30 seconds LOL” was all the ziplock’d note said as Jenny casually inspected Willie’s back pack. There were other zip lock bags inside the cavernous pack, all filled with plastic explosives along with a few zip lock bags of roofing nails. Jenny wasn’t born yesterday, she knew what she was looking at. She closed up the pack. Willie and Artie never noticed Jenny go upstairs to the kitchen for the packs of yogurt she returned with. Jenny then goes over to the far corner to an elaborate étagère and selects an exquisite solid crystal free-form sculpture made by a private studio in Sweden, a beautiful one-of-a-kind piece of museum quality glassware. Very expensive, very “Charles Cole”. She casually walks back to the metal door, glassware in hand and says to the two boys:
“That fucking monster!” Jenny begins slamming the museum piece on the door, causing crystal shards to fly everywhere, causing Willie and Artie both to stand further back protecting their eyes with their elbows bent.
“I believe someone’s knocking at the door” Cosgrove says smiling. “Charles see who it is. I love it when company calls.”
Charles Cole walks back over to the cocktail area and flicks a switch opening up a concealed panel on the wall close by, revealing a much smaller version of the television set up out in the media room. A few flicks of switches and buttons reveals on the small screen Jenny pounding on the door.
“Oh look, your lovely wife has returned from shopping” Cosgrove then says. “Manning invite her in, but not those other two, this is a private party, just Jenny, please, Manning.”
Manning, silent the entire board meeting time nods once and heads out to the metal door as Chance raises his head and wipes the tear tracks from his cheeks.
Out in the media room Jenny steps back from her pounding and drops the unrecognizable glass piece on the floor as she hears the door lever unlock and sees the wheel spin. Manning opens the door and, while still having his hand on the inside wheel part, keeps the door propped open as he says:
“Mrs. Cole only, private party” to Willie and Artie. Jenny squeezes by Manning and steps inside the hallway there, reaching out grabbing the backpack a millisecond before Manning had the door secure. Willie hadn’t time enough to say or do anything. A feeling of sheer terror consumed Willie as he screamed:
“Jenny!”
“Jenny darling! Nice to see you again, care for a cocktail?” Cosgrove asked. “Been a long time, hasn’t it?”
Chance gave Jenny a half smile as he got up from his chair and walked over to Jenny on the other side of the table. Chance grabbed the back of the chair in a “Let me help you sit down” motion, but Jenny shook her head and remained standing, holding onto Willie’s back pack.
Jenny spoke:
“I didn’t realize you were coming. If I did, I would have baked something.” Jenny said smiling, learning quickly from Cosgrove the proper way to participate in a business meeting. She continued:
“Chance darling, there’s a poor limo driver out there who’s in desperate need of some coffee, would you attend to him please? I have some little snack packs for the fellows here.” Jenny says, patting the back pack.
“Help me be the perfect hostess and make some coffee now, and grab those donuts in the cupboard by the refrigerator.”
Cosgrove nods his head at Chance in approval saying:
“Thank you Jenny. I had forgotten all about Michael’s needs. What a perfect hostess you are!”
Jenny smiled as she carried the pack with her over to the cocktail bar, searching the drawers for possible spoons for the yogurt snacks. Chance began to follow Jenny, but Jenny gave a devilish smile to Chance as she said:
“Coffee, Chance.”
Jenny’s presence was the first breath of fresh air Chance had the entire meeting. He loved her so. He loved her smile, her simple beauty, her honesty, her warmth, her simplicity and sincerity. Chance didn’t know it, but it was those qualities, those influences that made their mark deep within Chance’s own being, not the supposed influences bought by Charles Cole.
Chance turned towards the door as Cosgrove once again turns to Manning and says:
“Manning, door please, keep it locked too, we don’t want any party crashers, do we?”
Manning follows Chance out into the hall as Jenny says:
“Party crashers, heavens no! You say the silliest things.” Jenny says as she reaches down in the back pack and waits for Manning’s return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVUmBJt4vXM