The Hurt Locker ---

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You remain sonned
surely you got something better than that right?

LOL...nope he has nothing better.

lies and nasty comments can only go so far when confronted with fact.

:biggrin1:

and now he does not even like you or Stretch either, Skull.

you must be hurt :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
obviously you don't know what a rant is...you got clinically taken apart. It was surgical. clean. concise and obvious.
If by surgical, clean, concise and obvious you mean a pack exaggerations, self-delusions and flat out lies strung randomly together in a repetitive tyrranical tirade by an emotionally disturbed little girl - well then yes, I guess you're right.

Night, night Nellie. :smile:

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If by surgical, clean, concise and obvious you mean a pack exaggerations and flat out lies strung randomly together in a repetitive tyrranical tirade by an emotionally disturbed little girl - well then yes, I guess you're right.

Night, night Nellie. :smile:

nope. everything was cited, sourced, proven, true, and obvious.

and posting 2.2 times is not what one consider "tyrannical". I simply was proving you wrong. Nothing more, no power grab...just making sure you know that you lost. Which you did.

Still waiting for you to point out all the lies and exaggerations.

send your mom back to work in the kitchen at Olsen's restaurant. It'll be fun to smack her around verbally too for awhile.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ya know, I was gonna let this go, and let you persist in your little delusions.
But since you have decided to follow me into yet another thread with your posse to harass me,
and then link back to this thread, I am now compelled to respond. You can thank yourself.

everything was cited, sourced, proven, true, and obvious.

Still waiting for you to point out all the lies and exaggerations.
Well, nothing was cited, sourced, proven, or true,
and the only thing that is obvious is that you're a bald-faced liar.

But fine, here's one. Cite this:
neither do i. if i did, i would be involved like you, in big arguments in 10 different threads at once. Yet i am not.
That would be quite an accomplishment, since I only average 11 posts per day. It would be rather challenging to carry on an 'argument' with only one post in a thread, would it not? Furthermore, as the majority of my posts are not combative in the least, what you accuse me of would be quite impossible. Lie much? Exaggerate much?

Please show me where I am "involved . . . in big arguments in 10 different threads at once".
Be sure to "source" and "cite" while you're at it. To quote you, *WAITING*, and:
I'll wait while you find me examples.
(cont)
You always seem to get angry when i google something to back up an assertion. who knows why that makes you so mad?
Then strangely, you knew nothing about this film had not seen it, but you joined in, started a fight, then googled an article from the LA Times, right?
It doesn't make me "angry", I just object to you passing off googled information as your own knowledge without acknowledging the source. I'm just pointing out how you try to pass yourself off as knowledgeable on subjects you know nothing about. And as I already explained, but you deliberately ignore, I came here to see what an ordinary audience thought of the film, and I was disappointed to find you dominating the discussion and overwhelming any opinion counter to your own.

My posting of the LA Times article was to counter your assertion that people in the military were universally critical of the film, when in reality opinion is quite mixed among military personnel, and many have praised the film highly. This was a fact I was aware of even before the Oscars. Unlike you, when I get information from an outside source I don't pass it off as my own. I cite it, and more often than not provide a link as I did there. That way readers can confirm for themselves if what I say is true and get more information if they like.

(cont)
says the guy who hasn't offered one factual defense for his lies & errors in the thread.
That would be you, Nellie.

ah, it must be pretty upsetting for you to be losing the verbal joust in this thread to a little gal like me.
That's what she thinks, Nellie.

i would assume your description better applies to you, since you had to leave San Fran, to go to Tennessee. Now there's a move that screams "life improvement".
Actually, it was a free choice, and a good one it turns out. It is a much better quality of life here,
beautiful, affordable and peaceful, but you couldn't possibly understand or relate to that. 'Civilization' such as it is, and virtually all the amenities I might desire from that are within easy reach, and I am fortunate to be able to travel if I wish.

In your exhaustive research of my posting history, you seem to have come up with the notion that I moved here from San Francisco. For one so (superficially) obsessed with being accurate and infallible, I'm surprised at this. Since you so like posting links, please post one showing where I ever said I lived in San Francisco. While you're at it, you could also cite the instance where I referred to your testicles.

Citation:
Aren't you the one who repeatedly told me to "shut the fuck up" & made reference to my testicles? I'll wait while you find me examples.
For the record, I think I told you to shut the fuck up twice, and justifiably. I suppose you could exaggerate and call that "repeatedly", though I think it's a bit of a stretch. I'm pretty sure I never referred to your testicles, the thought of which is rather repulsive to me. Prove me wrong if you can.

In your exhaustive research of my posting history, you have also come up with quite a colorful image of me you gleaned from a post I made in yet another thread you never participated in. If your intent was to embarrass me, you have failed. You and your girlfriend Northie now seem quite fixated on this image of me naked in the desert tangling with a rattlesnake, having each brought it up repeatedly all on your own, even importing it to several other threads. In one of your versions I am "the naked, desert faring, boot wearin' rattlesnake fighter", in another,"the guy who dances naked through the desert in boots, fighting rattlesnakes", and this,"i am not secure enough to be like you & walk around the desert naked in boots while fightin' rattlers". You and your girlfriend seem quite obsessed with this rather provocative image. I wonder what Freud would say?

You are quite plainly emotionally disturbed.
LOL. that is what my therapist said. but he says i am cured now.
I would find another therapist.

i am your worst nightmare from your childhood. I am Nellie Oleson. I am smarter than you, meaner than you, nastier than you, better than you. LOLOL
As I said before, you're half right, you are meaner and nastier by far.
It still doesn't mean you 'win'. Not that I care.

. . . a mean nasty little girl.
who just kicked your tail in.
Yes, she would think that, wouldn't she?

:cool:

You're Crazy < click

Last edited: