The I Appreciate 'me' Thread

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
With all these appreciation threads starting up im feeling a little left out as im sure some of you do too.

So appreciate YOURSELF here..let the ego lose and tell us why you are so damn good

Dont be shy..if you dont talk yourself up who will:wink:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm rubbish at praising myself....

this will have to suffice....

I'VE GOT NIPPLES LIKE CHAPEL HAT PEGS!!

haha

Oh.... and I make a lovely roast dinner!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, finally a thread for me.

I am a sometimes charming, sometimes decent, sometimes happy, sometimes helpful, sometimes snippy, sometimes insane, sometimes stalker, soemtiimes dyslexic, sometimes brilliant, sometimes patient sort. I seem to be the winner of the SoMeTiMeS award--a little bit of evertyhing at some point in time. Sometimes a top, sometimes a bottom, sometimes here sometimes there--

Besides which I am currently in at least life #3 (been clinically dead twice so far) and I have yet to meet anothere [person here who was successfully amputated--twice--one leg, one testacle--

What is there not to like about me (please keep those thoughts to yourselves everybody since I am also extrememly sensitive).

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'VE GOT NIPPLES LIKE CHAPEL HAT PEGS!!
haha
Oh.... and I make a lovely roast dinner![/quote]

Nice, I have silly little boy nipples... but I write nice thank you cards, and I am kind to old ladies.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With all these appreciation threads starting up im feeling a little left out as im sure some of you do too.

So appreciate YOURSELF here..let the ego lose and tell us why you are so damn good

Dont be shy..if you dont talk yourself up who will:wink:
Oh Lee! Im not the type of guy to go on about myself. However i have been known to blow my own horn in private........

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EVERY thing I say and I do mean EVERY thing I say should be chisled into the finest of white marble for people in the future to revel at how great I am...there I said it....get youre chisels...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not much to appreciate about me. I am a no count and I know it along with everybody else. I wish I could be different, but I guess not.

Maybe there is one thing... (not that anybody cares)...I am a pretty decent mechanic.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lee, I appreciate you lots n' lots n' lots!! (((smootch)))

And I belong on this thread because I'm so pretttty and sexxxy and smaaaart and cooool and ummmm tiiiired. :)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides which I am currently in at least life #3 (been clinically dead twice so far) and I have yet to meet anothere [person here who was successfully amputated--twice--one leg, one testacle--

Hey man I'm on life #2 myself. I feel as if I awoke from death on another level, a different plane so to speak.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tonight I did something that made me feel good about myself, something I needed to step back and keep my distance from and yet...I yearn for that very thing that has the potential to be like nothing i've ever experienced. How to reconcile the two? Only time will tell and I probably shouldn't have drunk that last glass of mead.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tonight I did something that made me feel good about myself, something I needed to step back and keep my distance from and yet...I yearn for that very thing that has the potential to be like nothing i've ever experienced. How to reconcile the two? Only time will tell and I probably shouldn't have drunk that last glass of mead.

Hmmm.... Mercurial becomes mysterious... :cool: