Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually have met her. Believe me I've spent no more energy than writing a rant as an opinion.

Umm, yeah, this is a message board, Why shouldn't NudeYorker give his opinion about something.

The question here, Ed69, why are YOU wasting YOUR time chastising others for how they spend theirs?

Umm, yeah, this is a message board, Why shouldn't NudeYorker give his opinion about something.

The question here, Ed69, why are YOU wasting YOUR time chastising others for how they spend theirs?
And while you are at it, Ed69, why is CC wasting HER time pulling you up.

And better yet, why am I pulling her up on pulling you up on pulling them up on pulling up on Naomi Campbell's portrayed behavior?

You've got some 'splaining to do, Ed69.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And while you are at it, Ed69, why is CC wasting HER time pulling you up.

And better yet, why am I pulling her up on pulling you up on pulling them up on pulling up on Naomi Campbell's portrayed behavior?

You've got some 'splaining to do, Ed69.

That is the catch 22 the circle that will boil your brain.Unless you can step away from it.:biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

here must be something terribly wrong in her life to have her continue to alienate and abuse other people like this.

As the saying goes 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'. Something in her childhood must have said it's OK to respond in this way when things don't go your way.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naomi has chosen to be a public figure of some notoriety. She likes money and adulation, and can command it (from a rather dubious fashion industry) because she has the body of a 12 year old and can pout. You will find more pedos at the upper end of the fashion trade than in any other. We know this.

If we are generous of spirit we could say she is a victim, but a victim of her own making. I think she is a sad figure, but no excuse for being a bully. Have seen whores fighting with more dignity than this aged brat.