The "i need an answer" thread!

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the spelling in my last post. Apparently my fingers don't work at efficiently at night. So, the thing that I think happened to my body really exists? or am I falling for a terrible and mean joke?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do some people have long ear lobes and others have none at all. Is this some kind of indication of origin or ethnicity.

Should I pose a discriminatory observation as a statement, answer, or question?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Can you sue somebody for putting a voodoo curse on you?
The most important thing you should be concerned about is removing the curse.
Emmanuel is here to help:

Houngan Emmanuel has cast countless spells for protection and has removed thousands of curses in his lifetime. Curses can be very serious, and more people are realizing they may have been cursed. Emmanuel will work with you quickly to remove your curse, break your hex, and help you get things in order. Emmanuel is very experienced with protection spells and removing curses, so you are in good hands.

Voodoo Spell to Remove a Curse and Restore Your Life
If you have been cursed, hexed, or even have reason to believe you are, this spell is perfect for you.
Emmanuel can remove any curse with the help of the Loas Erzulie and Legba. Let Emmanuel do the Voodoo work necessary to get that curse out of your life for good!​

a testimonial:

I tried a few others, and none of them uncursed me. You did it on your first try. Thank God for you Emmanuel!- Luke from Port-au-Prince

Real Voodoo Spells to Remove Curses and Protect You

If you're too cheap, you can try to do it yourself:

PRAYERS AGAINST VOODOO

Good luck with that.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody has experienced really being cursed?
A gypsy woman once told me to "watch myself" after I had upset her in Portugal. Not entirely sure if she threw in a curse as well, but it was still a little intimidating.

A presumably crazy black man with dreads adorned with this odd purple gunky/coral shit all over his hair and chest (reminded me of something from Pirates of the Caribbean) muttered some incomprehensible babble at me as he ran his thumb along his neck last week as I was riding my bike. He was right outside a walk-in drug rehab/mental facility, though.