The I should have...thread

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I was thinking about this out on the balcony. I don't mean for it to be a thread about what we regret not doing, just a place to spill something you really wish you had done when you had the chance.

For me, I wish I'd not set the trumpet down after my senior year of high school.

I just think I'd really enjoy still playing it on occassion.

everyone else?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I had played with the 2 hot Bear Daddies I met at Bear Invasion X last November. Man, were they smoking.

Guy1: 42, 6'1", 255#, red goatee, bald head, 7x7.5 uncut

Guy2: 47, 5'10", 210#, salt-pepper hair and goatee, 9x6 cut

Oh, memories in the Green Lantern bar.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Passing up on the opportunity to hook up with guy I'd had a crush on for ten years. We'd spent all night talking and dancing and only one thing could have made it more perfect. He kissed me in the cab but I had to say no because I had a boyfriend.

Two weeks later I found out that said bf was cheating on me. I wish I had known THAT earlier. I would have been single and free for the boy who to this day makes my heart go pitter pat.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should've hooked up with my boss when we were in bed together. Everybody at work wanted him (guys and girls), and there was my opporitunity. He asked and I said no... personally I wanted more than just a fuck, but that wouldn't have worked out as he was my boss. Now he lives in Cali... coulda-woulda-shoulda.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My number one biggest SHOULDA is I should've gone to college away from Charleston (my home town). As it is I'm 24 now and STILL living with my mom and it doesn't look like I'll manage to get out any time soon. It's not from me being a mooching lazy bastard living off her. It's that fact that she's a financial and emotional leech and living with her makes it impossible to save up any money to get started on my own.