The idea of WMAF makes me weak and horny

Belthazar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a Chinese young adult and I worship white men. I never really realised that until recent years. Whenever I see a white guy, either face or cock, I get turned on so quickly. I usually just imagine the power and energy the white man has that I do not have. The giant (to us Chinese men at least) penis symbolizes power and superiority. I worship every aspect of white men. And maybe just like that I find that when a white guy is being with an asian women, especially if she is Chinese, I fins that even more arousing. Watching more and more white men be with and fuck with Chinese girls, I feel my nation has been colonized. And it is cool. It is great actually, it turns me on. I am ok if us Chinese men dont get girls to fuck just to make room for western guys. I am ok I can only get pleasure by myself. I know that is pathetic and it also turns me on. Feeling weak and pathetic around the strong white men really do the trick.

Those are my personal thoughts. No racist but I am sorry if anyone feel offended.

D

deleted5199391

It's for sure a sensitive topic, but you can't control what you do like.
Also, this is a sexual fantasy, I doubt you're going to do unhealthy things for that.
Have fun with what you like and be safe ;)

D

deleted5700751

i suppose its not much different than white men enjoying watching white women being conquered by other races like hispanic or black. i like the thought of my wife being seduced or simply unable to resist being fucked by a black or indian man with a big cock.

Reactions: deleted13091061