Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i read one post and put him on ignore.
paaages and paaaages of silly people bashing their heads against a brick wall that appears to be full of holes.

silly!

Haha thanks! You know I actually forgot all about the ignore button...I'm right on it :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm caught up wondering what's wrong with him... Is it narcissistic personality disorder? Could he be a sociopath? Why does he view the world in such a way that he imagines everyone else's behavior can be explained by a simple desire to manipulate everyone else? Or could it be that he's intentionally playing dumb because he's incapable of backpedaling or acknowledging that his argument is deeply flawed? :scratchchin:

Anyone want to place their bets? :wink:

My money's been on that one since a few pages back.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm caught up wondering what's wrong with him... Is it narcissistic personality disorder? Could he be a sociopath? Why does he view the world in such a way that he imagines everyone else's behavior can be explained by a simple desire to manipulate everyone else? Or could it be that he's intentionally playing dumb because he's incapable of backpedaling or acknowledging that his argument is deeply flawed? :scratchchin:

Anyone want to place their bets? :wink:

I've been wondering the exact same thing.

Oh, but petite, don't you know that he is an absolute genius that knows everything about how the human mind works. He even knows why we act the way we do and why we think the way we do. There is no such thing as being an individual, didn't you know? You should have.

:wink:

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's so outlandish about using people to get what you want? When they do the same for you.

People that control employees do it all the time. They use money as a reward to be able to control those under them to do something for them. Everyone does it. It's only natural that people do it, else this species would be dead a long time ago.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's so outlandish about using people to get what you want? When they do the same for you.

People that control employees do it all the time. They use money as a reward to be able to control those under them to do something for them. Everyone does it. It's only natural that people do it, else this species would be dead a long time ago.

What about animals? They don't use money. They are still alive. Another flaw in your argument, Professor.

And aside from that, now you're just clutching at very far-fetched straws.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I much prefer sex to be this:

A built-up sexual tension and frustration that is released mutually when it becomes impossible to resist. So intense.

I've never had a girl suggest it was a reward, and I have never felt like anything I was doing was to an end that involved sex. I make someone feel special because I want them to feel special, the sex is a byproduct of a relationship and is a sign of affection and lust.

I agree with the sharing the cake and charity ideas on the first page.

There is however one girl I have met recently who believes in the traditional view men should do all the work and then women should enjoy it. I feel that is a very one-sided relationship and wouldn't make me happy.

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about animals? They don't use money. They are still alive. Another flaw in your argument, Professor.

And aside from that, now you're just clutching at very far-fetched straws.
I was using the job as an example of how people use other people... Talk about grasping at straws.
animals use other animals to stay alive as well. You know, they eat them, or they travel in packs. Dog trainers use treats to teach animals how to do tricks. A dog wouldn't naturally do a flip on its own in the wild, but because he's offered a treat that he enjoys he'll do the flip. People wont sit in a cubical all day in the wild, but because they're being offered money they'll sit in that cubical all day.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm feeling the ban hammer being raised, ready to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger those who try to poison this sacred forum.

It isn't your opinion just the way you are trying to get your point across... relentlessly.

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm feeling the ban hammer being raised, ready to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger those who try to poison this sacred forum.

It isn't your opinion just the way you are trying to get your point across... relentlessly.
you mean explaining? I havn't thrown a single insult. Meanwhile all of these women have thrown insults at me, calling me a sociopath, virgin, etc... It's like you didn't even read the conversation