The ideal cock!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
A question for the ladies mainly, but gay,bi guys can reply too.
What would you ideal cock look like for example size, colour,cut or uncut, girth, pubes or no pubes (well trimmed) and performance etc. I.E how many times would you like the ideal cock to cum?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always iffy trying to put exact numbers on the "ideal" cock, since different types of penises have different ideal uses. But here goes. I like big but not gigantic. Ideal length probably 6.5-7.5 inches, and ideal girth 5.5-6.0 in. Shorter than that can still work fine but thicker than average is a must for me. I also like a very hard erection as opposed to a mushy one. I guess I think cut looks better than uncut but I don't notice a big difference in feeling. Color doesn't matter much to me and hairiness isn't a huge deal except I prefer a guy not be clean shaven down there, and not be super-hairy either. Performance is key though. I very much like a guy to delay his ejaculation. Not only can I keep having orgasms as long as he stays hard, but my orgasms have a tendency to get more intense the more I have. If a guy can cum and get rock hard again right away, great. But only younger guys can do that and even then the 2nd erection isn't as hard. So what I really want is for a man to be able to delay his ejaculation for a good long while. Not only so I can cum more :biggrin1: , but also for some reason I think it's really sexy when a guy shows that kind of control where he can keep going and going and still hold off.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Stud Hunter. Thanks for the reply. However, older guys can hold back or cum once and maintain an hard on very quickly. Well I can anyway. I dont know about other guys but I'm not cut but by having a big cock, my foreskin is always pulled back. Dont know if this is the norm?

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
girth is more important than length . shaved and slightly bendy. not bothered about cut or uncut. multi repeater always a surprise and a delight. but at the end of the day there is no such thing as an ideal cock. its whose attached to it that counts!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, yes, I suppose I made a generalization. I've been with guys who could cum and not lose their erection. That's a neat trick :smile: . But in my experience it's rare to find a man over, say 35, who can lose his erection and get it back right away. You might be a special one! It usually takes a few mins. and by then my mood has changed, even if we've been fooling around in the meantime.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm... I think my ideal cock is one that's attached to a man who knows what to do with it....:flirt: Someone who'll make love to me as opposed to just having sex. :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
older guys can hold back

Yeah, older men usually can hold back longer than younger ones. Lately I've been having some nice rendevous with a younger fellow (24) who breaks that trend :biggrin1: :biggrin1: , but in general younger guys cum faster, no question about it.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Karen M said:
Hmmm... I think my ideal cock is one that's attached to a man who knows what to do with it....:flirt: Someone who'll make love to me as opposed to just having sex. :wink:

I agree mostly. If a guy doesn't know how to use what he has it's not nearly as good, regardless of what his cock is like. As for making love vs. having sex, I guess I'm just at a stage of my life where I'm really in it for the pleasure. I've done the thing where you fall in love, get married, have a kid, then find out your camelot isn't going to last forever (marriage ended, kid's fine). So a few yrs. ago I woulda said I want to make love. But now I'm really in a stage where I like to have fun and feel good, so having sex (or fucking wildly..) is just fine :biggrin1: .

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Well, yes, I suppose I made a generalization. I've been with guys who could cum and not lose their erection. That's a neat trick :smile: . But in my experience it's rare to find a man over, say 35, who can lose his erection and get it back right away. You might be a special one! It usually takes a few mins. and by then my mood has changed, even if we've been fooling around in the meantime.
Oh no, I am going to lose my multiple orgasm abilities in 3 years 3 months 29 days and 12 hours. Must fuck now, must fuck now!:biggrin1:

Oh, and welcome Stud_hunter. We're only smartasses to those who seem nice.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, let me define that.... A man who puts my pleasure first, whatever I'm in the mood for! Gentle and sensuous, or wild and crazy, and please, several orgasms regardless.... :tongue: If I'm getting what I need then he'll get what he needs! :wink:

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't have an ideal. I check out guys and see what they've got. Sure, big is good, but I'm not just into size. If anything, I probably do like the look of a thick cock maybe more important than a long cock. Big balls are important for me too, but not a must have. I'm interested in what a guys likes to do with his tools than just the appearnce of 'em. One of my turn ons; it's cool when a guys likes his balls gently stretched and handled 'cause thats what I like.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Karen M said:
Well, let me define that.... A man who puts my pleasure first, whatever I'm in the mood for! Gentle and sensuous, or wild and crazy, and please, several orgasms regardless.... :wink:

At least :biggrin1: . You hit it on the nail. The best partner is someone's who's in it for my pleasure, and who sees it as his mission in life to make me cum till I can't stand straight :tongue: .

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
At least :biggrin1: . You hit it on the nail. The best partner is someone's who's in it for my pleasure, and who sees it as his mission in life to make me cum till I can't stand straight :tongue: .

Are men like this really in short supply?

Such a shame, as there's nothing more lovely than a beautiful woman lost in pleasure.

D

deleted3272

stud_hunter have you been stalking me? cause that first description sounds an awfull lot like me...lol

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
side with stud_hunter on a her definition of the Ideal Male Member...
I have been told that this romantic Leo (who fits a good portion of her definition) is indeed in short supply.

Harder yet for anyone to find a partner versed in Kama Sutra, and other mystique lovemaking techniques willing to make a commitment to earth shaking O's and skyhigh after sex glow.

At this remaining twilight in my life it becomes even more desirable to find (or coach) a good sex partner. Size of body parts is far secondary to me now.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
stud_hunter said:

I'm 37 and haven't seen any deterioration of my sex drive or my sexual abilities. Last time I checked, I could fuck a 20-something until they begged me to stop.