The ideal cock!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'm 37 and haven't seen any deterioration of my sex drive or my sexual abilities. Last time I checked, I could fuck a 20-something until they begged me to stop.

I can see I've hit a sore spot for some of us. All I said is older guys can stay hard longer before they orgasm but younger guys recover faster once they do. I suppose I should have said this doesn't apply to the sexual dynamos populating this site :smile: .

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I can see I've hit a sore spot for some of us. All I said is older guys can stay hard longer before they orgasm but younger guys recover faster once they do. I suppose I should have said this doesn't apply to the sexual dynamos populating this site :smile: .

I dunno, it gave me more reason to live every day like my last, as if I needed one more.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'm 37 and haven't seen any deterioration of my sex drive or my sexual abilities. Last time I checked, I could fuck a 20-something until they begged me to stop.

*puts on her 20-something costume and knocks on Sorcerer's door*

Stud Hunter, you speak for goody pigs everywhere! The perfect dick is long enough to reach my cervix and stays hard long enough for me to enjoy wave after flooding wave of orgasms. whether they stay hard, get hard again quickly, like a bj in between, it's all good. Believe me, the pickin's get slim when you're looking for both longer than average guys AND guys who can last, but when you find them, they are magical.

Unicorns. Yeah, that's it. I love you guys!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there are many ideal cocks ... or maybe I'm just a slut :tongue:

No, what I mean is... cocks that are ideal in different circumstances.

The perfect one for being fucked by is long and reasonably thick, with similar girth all the way along.. at least, that would work for me.

The perfect one on a bottom is one that pokes up at an extreme angle so that I can feel it hard against my stomach as we fuck.

And then there are some cocks that you just want to look at for their aesthetic perfection. Indeed, I shall name no names, but one member of LPSG has what I would consider the most aesthetically pleasing cock I have ever seen.

So really, I think that having to pick one ideal cock only .. would be far too limiting, for me at least. :rolleyes:

EDIT: what kind of anally fixated mood was I in when I wrote this earlier, as I totally forgot cocks that are ideal for sucking :cool: ... which in my book, requires a combination of aesthetic pleasure and, ideally, a variety of surface textures.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Indeed, I shall name no names, but one member of LPSG has what I would consider the most aesthetically pleasing cock I have ever seen.
Oh, come one now ... inquiring minds want to know.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:

I've always been a Sniper rather than a Manhine Gunner :wink:

I knew of a guy who could cum more than ten times in a session.

I think he's sponsored by Kleenex now.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right.....well, if i could have designed my own phallus i guess it would be 8.5 x 6.5 and straight......it would stand at a right angle to my body.....it would be uncut......thats about it...anything else is just gettin picky..hehe x

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have nearly completed my prototype for a remote control device that morphs a man's cock.

The device is preloaded with every type of dong dildo vibrator plug that has ever been designed.

Your lady simply selects based on her desire for oral, anal or vaginal and can switch as the session progresses.

I do have to admit that the original prototype encountered one small problem where my lady accidentally switched during anal from the five inch finger to the king dong super stud. She is out of intensive care now, but the Doctor said there was no chance of removing her smile.

All I need are some non risk averse investors. Please PM me.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
stud_hunter said:
I wasn't offended, I just figured you didn't know any better :biggrin1:
Seriously though, it must be my Alzheimers kicking in.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
*puts on her 20-something costume and knocks on Sorcerer's door*

Stud Hunter, you speak for goody pigs everywhere! The perfect dick is long enough to reach my cervix and stays hard long enough for me to enjoy wave after flooding wave of orgasms. whether they stay hard, get hard again quickly, like a bj in between, it's all good. Believe me, the pickin's get slim when you're looking for both longer than average guys AND guys who can last, but when you find them, they are magical.

Unicorns. Yeah, that's it. I love you guys!
No age discrimination here, you can wear whatever you want...preferably with those boobs pushed up!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Karen M said:
Well, let me define that.... A man who puts my pleasure first, whatever I'm in the mood for! Gentle and sensuous, or wild and crazy, and please, several orgasms regardless.... :tongue: If I'm getting what I need then he'll get what he needs! :wink:

A womens pleasure is a MUST! We men know that by now and it's always better to give than receive....

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordpendragon said:
I have nearly completed my prototype for a remote control device that morphs a man's cock.

The device is preloaded with every type of dong dildo vibrator plug that has ever been designed.

Your lady simply selects based on her desire for oral, anal or vaginal and can switch as the session progresses.

I do have to admit that the original prototype encountered one small problem where my lady accidentally switched during anal from the five inch finger to the king dong super stud. She is out of intensive care now, but the Doctor said there was no chance of removing her smile.

All I need are some non risk averse investors. Please PM me.

This is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read on an internet message board.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the impression that mine might not be dead on ideal, but it lives in the neighborhood. Women have a number of preferences really, length, girth, color, curve, "extra skin,." how hard it gets. One women even marvelled on a couple of occasions at the quality of my circ scar. A good portion of my sexual identity is owed to the fact that I have a darn fine organ. So there, vote for mine. :wink:

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Thankfully, at age 50, I can still stay hard enough to continue pounding away after my first orgasm (which usually comes quickly when I'm real horny) though I do get somewhat softer. But within 5 minutes or so of continued action I get pretty stiff again and can stretch it out another hour or so until I hit orgasm #2 and I'm done for awhile. It can be tiring doing it nonstop this way but I am rewarded by seeing my lovely wife limp, flushed (face and neck are beet red - lol) and silly-happy at the end. I once asked her how many orgasms she has during one of our hour-plus sessions, expecting her to say 3 or 4, but to my delight she told me that she loses track at about 10! This woman is a keeper.:smile:

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ideal, well one that could change its shape and size sounds good, then could shoot and reload at least twenty times a session. Oh, and obviously attached to a hot guy who knoes how to use it.