The ideal cock!

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm one of the 'older' (at least over 35) men but, depending on the woman, have no problem reloading within a few minutes after the first shot. If it's a great looking woman with a really good grip on my l.p. (7.5/5 so just a little less than studhunter's minimum 5.5 girth) there's no problem getting hard a second time and having a second good session. After that, I think we have to accept that while we older guys can still get it up 4 or 5 times a night there is a longer gap between shots: as far as I'm concerned this gives me plenty of time to do other things to my partner with my fingers and tongue. After all it is supposed to be a mutually satisfying experience. And of course I encourage her to help out by getting her mouth around my penis.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ideal cock is a happy working hard one....:tongue:

Many happy cock's day to everyone that still have one!!!:tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
colour - caucasion
cut/uncut - uncut
girth - no more than 6"
length - no more than 9"
pubes - trimmed, but still quite a bit
preformance - I like a sqirted not a dribbler, and how many times dosent worry me as usually i find after an orgasm im that tender/sensitive i want to stop anyway. Also no 1 minute men and someone who is happy to send time on foreplay

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well,karen &studhunter,alien is 55,soon to be 56.what i used to be able to do all night now takes me all night to do!once i cum,that's it for a couple hours at least,but i can go for a few hours,alternating between oral,penetration,more oral(for her)giving her orasm after orgasm.when it's my turn,i simply explode!her pleasure is my pleasure!

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you like squirters you'd like me(when i was your age and single)i'm 55 now amd still gush.my wife likes my size(7.5x5.75)and she gets such a kick out of watching me cum.she thinks my cock is simply perfect!i guess i have the perfect cock!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
colour - caucasion
cut/uncut - uncut
girth - no more than 6"
length - no more than 9"
preformance - I like a sqirted not a dribbler, and how many times dosent worry me as usually i find after an orgasm im that tender/sensitive i want to stop anyway. Also no 1 minute men and someone who is happy to send time on foreplay

Check my gallery :wink:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Lee_M said:
colour - caucasion
cut/uncut - uncut
girth - no more than 6"
length - no more than 9"

Mmmmmmmmmmm xx

perfecteight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to brag, but over the years, all of my partners have praised the perfect size of my cock--8 x 5.5--and the copious, creamy load it produces. Sometimes I wish I was a bit thicker (maybe 6 inches), but overall, I am very pleased with what I have and the reaction it elicits.

Mezzmirizing MIzz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say 8-9 long and straight erect, thick but I don't know exact stats. If it reaches past the belly button, that is hot. Cut, with a thick head, not too veiny, very trimmed bush and big shaved balls.