The Ideal Penis Length.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Closet Donkey, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Closet Donkey

Closet Donkey New Member

I remember reading in a newspaper, that the penis length that women were most happy with is 8 inches.
    How true is this?

2. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
  3. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    VERY few women would have been with an 8 incher.

From my experience they (generalising here) tend up prefer an average length (5-7") with slightly above average girth.

4. Gisella

Gold Member

The 'idealS' lenghts are inside the averages and large lenghts : 6,7,8, not more than 9"...

But the really ideal penis to me is all about the girth: FAT..6" (bit below, bit above) and uncut.

Than all 'my' lenghts thrustings nice (to my preferences) will make me happy lenght wise...The key will be motion inside my sides, the room they will occupy while doing it...more they press walls more will be 'ideal'...plus foreskin makes uniques 'notes' while pressing it in me.

A banging is not just another banging...it can be a simphony...omg...:bigeyes:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Who is to say what ideal is. Everybody has different tastes....:cool:

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep..is all about our particular preferences...:wink:

Where have you been Uncut?:smile:

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Im here my love! How are you?:smile:

8. snoozan

Gold Member

I think every woman is different, and, having been a dirty little whore for most of my life before I got married I have to say...

I have a tilted uterus/cervix that makes anything longer than, say, 6-7 inches, especially doggy style HURT LIKE HELL.

Also, I've been with guys with large penises that seem intent on bruising the shit out of my genitals because they think girls like that. Sorry, but having to wear ice packs in my panties is just not my thing.

I've been with men that are average/small that are great in bed, and men that are average/small that are terrible in bed.

I really don't think it has anything to do with size for me in terms of my enjoyment because all of my sexual experiences have been so wildly different from one another that just penis size is only one small factor.

However, everything else being equal, I'd have to say that average length, decent girth is what I prefer. Just... I can't do the skinny pencil dick. Actually, I'm lying. I can. One of my favorite vibrators is no longer than 4 inches and the girth of a magic marker.

Actually it's my husband's vibrating Gilette Sensor razor handle. I am a BAD BAD girl.

Snooz

9. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

I was laughing about this with my wife. They're secretly turning everything they can into a vibrator to increase sales. WTF is up with a vibrating razor? LOL....ridged for her pleasure though, it's well desigend for it's purposes.

10. snoozan

Gold Member

It's better than that $50 thing I bought at a sex shop... and it's discreet and shaves my legs, too. Really, it's all a girl could ask for in sex toy. :)

11. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

I wonder how many husbands know abouut these closet vibrators like razors, electric toothbrushes and shower massagers. My in laws buy my wife a shower massager every christmas and I always laugh becuase they are strict Catholic and no masterbation...I'm sure they don't know what it can be used for with the detachable head.

I recently learned a lot of women like to lay in the tub and let the water drip on their clit to get off. Us men have so much to learn about you women.

12. snoozan

Gold Member

Oh yeah. Women have all sorts of fun little secrets like that. The bath faucet trick I discovered in high school or so, the hard part is getting your ass and legs far enough toward the front of the tub so that the water is in the idea spot.

A friend of mine used to masturbate with wine bottles. She loved the long tapered neck.

Any handhheld massager is a vibrator. Sure you can usem on your sore aching muscles, but really. I think most of them are sold to women and/or couples that are not adventurous enough for an obvious sex toy.

I have not, however, used a pressure washer or garden hose to get off.

This is getting off topic. Maybe I'll start a new one...

13. miss_valentine

miss_valentine New Member

...the ideal penis size for me is about 9 inches in length and 6-7 inches in girth...but that size is hard to find :(

14. ruffboy

Gold Member

dang miss valentine......you're super hott! great look, great interests, and yeah, i'd imagine boys THAT big are a big hard to locate very often. have you ever found one in your bed?

15. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I have just what you're looking for.:smile:

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You go boy!!:cool:

17. ruffboy

Gold Member

i think we have a match!

thank you for playing Match Game, the fun penis/vagina size game from Milton Bradley!:wink:

18. Love-it

Gold Member

Gisella, you blow me away sometimes with your beautiful phraseology.

I am glad that there is at least one woman out there who thinks that my 6.5" x 6.25" girth uncut penis is ideal.

19. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I'd say that site is not legit. It's not clear how they gathered the responses they used to compile the "data", and the way some of their charts assert that women are only really satisfied with larger penises sizes goes against most of the reporting by women - such as in posts by women at this site - that it is much more complicated than just penis size.

As for size, first, you have to begin with how to measure. Where do you measure, do you measure at the skin surface or press the ruler to the bone underneath, etc. That's all been discussed in other threads. Measuring technique can make a difference of an inch or more, and that site is not at all clear about taking into consideration such important variables.

FF

20. Gisella

Gold Member

Thanks Love-it...:kiss:

:borladuck: :flirt: :borladuck:

Penis your name is 'girthy', to me!

:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted