Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size does matter.
My ideal penis size is...

5" - 6" around
6.5" - 7.5" long

However...

I frequently fantasize about really, really big ones, and the thought of them makes me hornier than hell. What is that about??? :confused:

you basically just summarized why this topic is written about and causes so many problems for people. and why for a man who is well hung... it's actually a curse rather than a good thing. for as much pride and happiness i get for my size (and i wouldn't have it any other way)... the pain and problems that i've had to go through to have normal relationships has been trying. very trying.

as i've had one g/f tell me when we chatted about this topic... 'yes size matters to women, but not that size. we fantastize about huge, but what we don't want is too small'.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Size does matter.
I never measured it before tonight, but OMG!!! The thing measures only 6 inches in circumference!!! I thought for sure it was thicker than that. So, I have to say that guy with more than 6" of girth would have a great deal of trouble getting inside me.
So, there you have it from the woman who analyzes everything scientifically:
My ideal penis size is...
5" - 6" around
6.5" - 7.5" long
However...
I frequently fantasize about really, really big ones, and the thought of them makes me hornier than hell. What is that about??? :confused:

Chrysalis the perfect size is mine. 8x6.25. Have had a few that couldn't take over 7 to 7.5 but they were so wet by the time I penetrated them that they could take the girth.

Actually each woman is just like each man. Built a little different. lol

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Size does matter.

I cannot tell a lie. Okay, well, I could, but I try to avoid it.

The following will prove I have no shame and will say absolutely fucking anything!!! :biggrin1:

MINIMUM GIRTH:

I didn't carry a tape measure around with me on all my adventures, but I know for a fact that below a certain girth, my sexual enjoyment diminished significantly.

Playing around with some toys and a measuring tape just now, I would have to say the minimum girth to satisfy me would be five inches. A skinnier penis just does not stimulate me inside like it needs to, and I am a woman who requires strong vaginal stimulation as well as clitoral stimulation to have a good orgasm.

MINIMUM LENGTH:

Although length is less important to me than girth, it is still important. I know every woman is different, but I love a thick cock pounding inside me as far as it will go. Taking some measurements just now, I'd have to say the minimum length to achieve this would be 6 1/2 inches.

(TM is at band practice so I have to make do with inanimate objects this evening...) ***pouts***

So, you would have to be at least 5" around by 6.5" long to satisfy me with your cock.

Now, for the other set of measurements: :rolleyes:
then how is it that that the past lover you once mentioned who happened to be below average was good in bed?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
then how is it that that the past lover you once mentioned who happened to be below average was good in bed?

Good question.

He was extremely, extremely sensual and charismatic and magnetic. He drew women to him in droves. Strange -- an alpha male in every way, except for the equipment.

Confident, funny, intelligent...

And in bed.....passionate and commanding.

Made me so hungry for him I was willing to accept whatever he had to give, even if it was mostly mouth and hands...

At the same time, we weren't right for each other. Reminds me of Paul Vincent's recent drama.

Sometimes the greatest gifts we are given are unanswered prayers. If I had stayed with him, I would eventually have been miserable.

The misery would have had nothing whatsoever to do with his penis -- it would have been the toxic emotional dynamic between us.

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That makes sense.

Good question.

He was extremely, extremely sensual and charismatic and magnetic. He drew women to him in droves. Strange -- an alpha male in every way, except for the equipment.

Confident, funny, intelligent...

And in bed.....passionate and commanding.

Made me so hungry for him I was willing to accept whatever he had to give, even if it was mostly mouth and hands...

At the same time, we weren't right for each other. Reminds me of Paul Vincent's recent drama.

Sometimes the greatest gifts we are given are unanswered prayers. If I had stayed with him, I would eventually have been miserable.

The misery would have had nothing whatsoever to do with his penis -- it would have been the toxic emotional dynamic between us.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She was lying as she says at the top of the post she is capable of :)

or she could be lying in the post in this topic as well:eek:

I think the most honest people in the world are those who admit they sometimes lie. Whenever someone says to me "I never lie," or "I cannot lie," I think..."You are lying right now."

Yes...I sometimes lie. But as I said, I try not to. I think that admission in and of itself is more honest than pretending I'm perfect.

This thread is about "Ideal Penis Length." It is not necessarily about "Ideal Man." The two don't always come in the same package.:wink:

See what I just posted about the man blar asked about. By the way, Blar, I'm rather fascinated, (and flattered, I think?) by the fact that you read and remember my posts so well.:smile:

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what if you were madly in love with a guy who was just way too big? that would be a semi-tragic predicament. And yet I would probably not feel too terribly sorry for either party!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I think the most honest people in the world are those who admit they sometimes lie. Whenever someone says to me "I never lie," or "I cannot lie," I think..."You are lying right now."

Yes...I sometimes lie. But as I said, I try not to. I think that admission in and of itself is more honest than pretending I'm perfect.

This thread is about "Ideal Penis Length." It is not necessarily about "Ideal Man." The two don't always come in the same package.:wink:

See what I just posted about the man blar asked about. By the way, Blar, I'm rather fascinated, (and flattered, I think?) by the fact that you read and remember my posts so well.:smile:
well your posts are sometimes very intriguing

i must admit the ideal man part caught me of guard...... i seem to forget about that maybe its because the context of peoples posts about their wants and needs concerning satisfaction can sometimes be linked to what they require in a partner. So I sometimes think more into the post then what really was intended

btw i did not know having a large penis was a alpha male trait:eek:

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LaurenceO,
As you hang out around here longer you'll read posts about people with that scenario. My wife and I live it, as do many others on here. We don't want anyone to feel sorry for us, but we have asked for ideas.

Ideal size is different for every woman I would imagine. Its kind of like the size of a womans breasts for men who like women. I have to admit that I love to rub my face between a set of huge breasts. However, the perfect breasts are those on my wife at a small B cup. The reason they are perfect is they are connected to the woman I love.

I just wish my dick fit comfortably for her. After 5 years if sex gets vigorous, regardless of lubrication or arousal, she still bleeds. Yes we have had it checked by numerous obgyns. She isn't on contraceptives, we don't use condoms because of her latex allergy, she does have vaginismus, but she also has a small vagina while I'm well endowed. Even on a day where I'm not fully aroused I couldn't be flaccid enough to hit the 6 inch girth mark and still have sex. Funny to hear how even women who like girthy men cut off at 7 inches girth, but I'm glad that they know their limits. Learn your preferences and enjoy.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well your posts are sometimes very intriguing

i must admit the ideal man part caught me of guard...... i seem to forget about that maybe its because the context of peoples posts about their wants and needs concerning satisfaction can sometimes be linked to what they require in a partner. So I sometimes think more into the post then what really was intended

btw i did not know having a large penis was a alpha male trait:eek:

Based on women's romance novels, we do expect the alpha male to have a large penis...kind of unrealistic, but I do think it's there somewhere in the minds of a lot of women. If you're successful and charismatic, you must also be well-hung. How silly!

One thing I forgot to add in my previous answer is to point out the wording of my first post on this thread.

I deliberately said "the minimum size to satisfy me with your cock..."

I deliberately did not say "the minimum size to satisfy me sexually."

I think some women (including me) could still be satisfied even if our partner's endowment was not ideal for us (whether too small or too large.) There are lots of alternatives!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no ideal penis lenght. Everybody has different tastes. Allways interesting to hear the different responses.................:cool:

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
yeah i'm an alpha for sure, have been

a girl that slept with me a long time ago was dissapointed that i was not bigger

this later helped "motivate" me to execute a successful enlargement regime (free - weights)

you really are who you pretend to be (kurt vonnegut), and dick size is controllable, this i testify...yet few believe

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I am immediately drawn to a man who makes a woman wet before penetration, unfortunately having had my share of men who didn't!
But in response to the question, I have a difficult time with actual numerical terms because truly, I do not know an inch from a centimetre. Or a metre or whatever. I do know that too long, like Snooz states, is painful, as is the guy who thinks he has to push his penis upwards out your throat to demonstrate his manhood. But that said, the ideal penis size for me would be the one attached to the man who cares about me and my responses, and not just his own.
sappy, I know- but true! :biggrin1:

Chrysalis the perfect size is mine. 8x6.25. Have had a few that couldn't take over 7 to 7.5 but they were so wet by the time I penetrated them that they could take the girth.

Actually each woman is just like each man. Built a little different. lol