The ignore feature.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Click on person's name at the left and then a little over to the right in the screen which comes up, is the word Ignore. Click on that and then they are off of your reading list (and I think it may also stop PMs coming from them).

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Go to the profile of the user you wish to ignore. It will prevent you from seeing any post made by that user.

...Which has always seemed silly, to me. You could just, you know, not read that person's posts...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Go to the profile of the user you wish to ignore. It will prevent you from seeing any post made by that user.

...Which has always seemed silly, to me. You could just, you know, not read that person's posts...

Yes indeed, or read and not respond - I like to read everything. You miss out on some really funny stuff if you ignore all the numbnuts...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only have two people on ignore right now, and hopefully that list won't grow. Although I can sense being on the ignore list of several. :biggrin:

The only small issue of the ignore feature is that you still wind up seeing what a person posts if someone quotes it. Plus, it takes some willpower not to click on the hidden post to read what he or she said. You know you may not like it, but curiosity has a tendency to catch up with you.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a "Kids in the Hall" episode where a husband and wife are continually taunted by a group of rude young men despite the husband repeatedly telling his wife, "Just ignore them, and they'll leave us alone."
They never do.
Sometimes we must fight back a little.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't see the point in ignoring. it's always fun to laugh at the jackasses.

not if they're just being disrespectful and condescending. i'm open to people disagreeing with me but i certainly utilize the ignore button when personal attacks and namecalling come into play

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got 26 people on Ignore by now. Some of them are outdated, though, and I've started reading their posts anyway. It keeps you from wasting time, and there's no point pretending that you will always want to deal with every comment of somebody you find annoying.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got 26 people on Ignore by now. Some of them are outdated, though, and I've started reading their posts anyway. It keeps you from wasting time, and there's no point pretending that you will always want to deal with every comment of somebody you find annoying.
26? :notworthy: And I was thinking my four or five was bitchy. Will be removing one tonight, though. :smile: