The importance of heat in PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Big Al, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

Here are a couple of very informative studies on the effect of heat on tissues. This information goes a long way towards explaining how applied heat (in warm ups and warm downs) is an important part of your training. Heat is essential for preparing for PE exercises, increasing tissue response from the exercises themselves, and promoting greater blood flow and speeding recovery.

The effect of heat on tissue extensibility: a comp... [Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005] - PubMed result

Effect of superficial heat, deep heat, and active ... [Phys Ther. 2001] - PubMed result

2. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

All good stuff. Thanks, Big Al.

3. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

yup..right on
    I have yet to do any of these exercises...I need a push to get going. I'm lazy.

4. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I've done some in the past, but nothing that serious. I did notice a strech mark, though.

5. Alacrity

Alacrity New Member

Albums:
    So now in addition to using a detachable shower head to keep the tunica, i think it was, more flexible with hot water, I should find an ultrasound wand of some sort xD? Would be nice to know the machine or frequency they used, lest i use a jewelry polishing frequency and obliterate something internally O.O . Of course I'd consider an ADS device a better investment, unless I were to become an athlete who needed the extra degree of dorsiflextion in a marathon *rolleyes*

Anyway, another nice find. Anyone with gains knows they only really show up fast with warming up, but studies are lovely.

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

the authors suggest ultasound heating is the most beneficial modality

are there any such devices readily available that could be applied in PE?

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I just did a google search, and it seems there are units available for home use ... it also seems that they require a gel, which suggests ejaculation may become an issue

anyone have any experience or insight?

8. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gee all of this would be germaine to PE if your dick was made up of muscle tissue. And even if it was, the first study concldes that superficial heating methods (as what are promoted in PE forums for "warm ups") show no statistically significant increase in tissue extensibility. These studies were obviously done with the intent of treatment for issues associated with shrinkage of muscular and associative tissues caused from inaction, such as what occurs when one is in a cast for an extended period of time. Perhaps articles from urological journals might be much more relevant.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Most of us that have been doing PE for awhile will tell you that warm ups do have a definite effect on performance, recovery, and increased blood flow. You obviously wouldn't use the same techniques to heat the penis as you would deep muscle tissue.

The point of the articles was to show the importance and the effect of heat on soft tissues. These studies are germane to PE because the penis is composed of soft tissue which is mainly smooth muscle.

#9 Big Al, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  10. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

11. Big Al

Gold Member

As I mentioned to At.your.cervix, you don't necessarily need to use the same methods described in the articles since deep muscle tissue requires a much more vigorous application.

Draft saved Draft deleted