deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 34: Climbing the ladder

"So yeah as I said my role as your Keeper is to ensure that any hubris person at our university or this town, or anyone I meet for that matter is dealt appropriate justice. The problem is that there is one of me and 1000 of hubris people at this school alone.

Yeah, so that's where I need you all to come in. I need you all to be my eyes and ears, my voice, and for some of you I need you to be my hand of justice." I explained

"What are you about to do?" Charlie questioned.

"Don't worry I've got a plan," I suggested.

"Um I'm not so certain of that," Charlie doubted me.

"Don't you have something you can do to go get ready? Some items we will need to rescue Riley?" I asked trying to get Charlie out of my hair.

"You're trying to get rid of me?" He asked

"No not get rid of you, but you are gonna cramp my style, I can already tell you are way more conservative than I am."

"Well there is another person I need to go recruit from one of the other houses, and well let's just say he is a bit more difficult than you." Charlie offered.

"Great, go get him, I just need to take care of this group here and then figure out where Daemon has gone off to." I thought out loud.

Charlie thought about my idea and wanted to protest.

"I mean I'm sure you will be able to find me when you are ready." I shared.

"Um sure, I can find you when ever you need me, just call out my name and I'll find you." He said warming to the idea.

“Ok then go get this mystery guy, and I will shout out your name as soon as I need you.” I hurried him along.

“Yeah, yeah ok, but don’t take all day. I want to be off and headed to go get Riley by the break of day tomorrow morning.” Charlie pressured.

I stopped to think. Break of dawn would mean that I am taking my time from about 40 hours left to fix my mistake down to about 11 hours to go. There were so many factors that needed to be considered. Getting the army together, finding Daemon, getting him to trust me, figuring out how to balance the scales, and then getting on the road. Was there enough time. What would I even need to do to get ready to rescue someone from someone with the same powers as Charlie? I wondered to myself. I started to panic. What the hell am I doing? How was I ever going to be any help for Charlie? My self-confidence was waiving and I wasn’t sure if I was going to even have powers much less know how to use them.

“OK?” Charlie asked again making sure I understood how time constrained he felt.

“Stop pressuring me,” I snapped at him. “I am not even sure how to use these powers much less how to keep them.” I said whispering at him hoping none of the brothers would hear me discuss my possible loss of power over them.

“Seriously, fucker I need your help and I don’t really have time for this shit. I need you to figure your shit out and help me rescue a guys life!” Charlie shouted desperately.

“It is that or I can turn your army hear into a daycare center full of two year olds. Will that properly motivate you?” He threatened, as his worry for his boyfriend was clearly mounting.

“Just take one step at a time, one step at a time,” I kept repeating to myself.

“Shall I start with anyone particular?” He said threatening in the direction of Andy the chapter president.

“Chill the fuck out, I will be ready before the crack of dawn.” I assured Charlie and myself at the same time.

Charlie lingered, staring me down trying to read my mind to determine why I had been frozen in thoughts for a second.

“What?” I said in my best angsty teen voice.

“Fine, I will go, just make sure you call my name as soon as…”

I interrupted him.

“Yes fine go…I will call you as soon as I am ready to go not a second late. Now go.”

At that Charlie snapped his finger and disappeared like he was a character on some sixties sitcom about witches and ad execs.

“Whoa!” came the surprise of the brothers that I had almost forgot were watching Charlie and I bicker back and forth.

“Oh, um sorry.” I apologized to the brothers who looked like children seeing their parents fight.

“Just forget about that. He is stressed out about his boyfriend being kidnapped, is all. He isn’t going to turn any of you into 2 year olds. If anyone is going to turn you into toddlers it would be me, and so far none of you, well most of you are on my good side.” I said staring at Roger as I mentioned most were on my good side.

“What do you need us to do to help?” Jeff asked, getting me back on track.

“Oh yes...well I figure that with 1000s of cases of hubris people around, I am going to need a group of people to be my assistants. I am going to need a group of people that can identify, diagnose, and resolve issues where people are being stepped on, beat up, picked on, abused, or otherwise treated like dirt. I am going to need people to see guys and girls who are exhibiting way too much pride in themselves for their own good. What is going to be difficult is that many of you in this room have exhibited many of these same traits yourselves.”

“So you are saying that you are going to give us powers over people?” Brett asked.

“Well certainly not all of you.” I answered back.

“Which of us are which?” Andy asked wondering aloud.

“Exactly what I have been wondering myself,” I responded. “What I need is a weeding out process to decide which of you gets powers and which of you doesn’t.”

“I tell you what, lets do this like a class. Lets see how each of you would react to a particular situation.

I tried to decide a good situational story and realized that my old life with Daemon was full of them.

“Oh here you go, you guys listen to this story and then write down your names, and how you would have gone about solving this situation had you walked in on it, and had my powers.” I said setting up a story from my life as if it was a case study.

“So there once were two teenager’s that went to school together. The first guy was shy, not at all athletic, kind of a loaner, but always willing to go out of his way for anyone that needed him. This first guy was physically pretty weak; sexually not very experienced, and well lets just say he wasn’t very well endowed. The second guy was his exact opposite. He was the most popular guy in school, he was very athletic, muscular, a man’s man with a giant trouser snake to boot.

Well so both guys find themselves out of school on summer vacation, and by sheer coincidence happen to be at the public pool at their town’s recreation park on the same day. Both guys are in the locker room changing and the first guy casually notices the body of the second one. The first guy having struggled with his sexuality for years tries very hard not to look over at the second one, but finds himself admiring both the muscles and the giant cock of the second guy. The first guy isn’t sure if it is a sexual attraction or if instead he is simply attracted to the masculinity of the second guy, a masculinity that he longs for, but believes is completely out of his reach.

The second guy notices that the first guy is staring at him, and begins to strut around the changing room like a vain peacock. He removes his underwear in slow motion; he takes double as long to put on his speedo, he walks around the locker room looking for some imaginary item that he ‘misplaced’ only to ensure that his giant flesh pendulum swings back and forth hitting his knees. All the while this second guy checks to ensure that he is angled in a way that ensures the first guy is getting a show. The second guy ensures that the first guy is checking out his every move.

All of this occurs like some game that both guys are playing, when bam the rules to the game change instantly once two of the hung guys friends join him in the locker room. Then the hung guy begins to snicker and whisper about the first guy. He not so quietly tells his friends that the ‘little fag has been checking me out the whole time.’ The hung guy and his friends shoot menacing looks and take an aggressive posture toward the first guy.

The first guy hurries to change and slips out of the locker room and heads out to the pool as he hears laughter at what he can only imagine is his own expense.

Thirty minutes go by and the first guy does everything in his power to avoid direct contact with the second guy, but the second guy wanders by and adjusts himself in front of the first guy. Comes up out of the pool in front of the first guy, showers off in the first guy’s line of sight. Basically he spends the next half hour teasing the small dicked guy with his huge bulge.

Then after about 45 minutes of being at the pool the first guy begins to climb the ladder of the diving board only to be grabbed by the second guy and his two friends and pantsed and then lifted up in the air so that the guys were able to take the first guys bathing suit off his body and run to the other side of the pool shouting look over there as they ran.

Now standing at the side of the pool with only his hands to cover his dick the first boy is humiliated as he tries to quickly get from the diving board to the locker room, while having multiple classmates, soccer moms, and town’s members smirk or out right laugh at his misfortune.

Once in the locker room, he is met by the second guy and his two friends who throw his bathing suit at him and threaten that if he ever look at any of their dicks again that it will be the last thing that the fag will ever see or do again.”

I was nearly shaking as I finished describing the summer of my sophomore to junior year. An experience with Daemon that I will likely never forget as it solidified the town’s realization that I was a tiny dicked freak.

Reactions: brk and tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Ok guys I want you to write out how you would resolve the situation in a way that punishes the hubris. You have five minutes and then I will look them over.”

As the time ticked by on the five minutes, I thought about what I would do now that I had this power. Could I forgive Daemon for this behavior? Could I just simply make up with him to retain this power? Part of me was hoping mad while another part of me wondered what Daemon’s response would have been. Would Daemon admit to the fact that he had been teasing me before his friends weren’t in the locker room? Part of me doubted it. However, deep down inside I knew that if Daemon could at least admit to that, I could probably find a way to forgive him.

As the guys finished writing their responses and turned them in I began reading the ways that each would handle the situation. I was floored at how creative some of the guys were with their punishments, while others were nothing more than making the three guys say they were sorry.

As I was reading through, I began to set aside the most creative responses to my story, as I got to the final response and started to look back over the papers, I began to see a pattern emerging. I began to notice that the guys with the smaller dicks the ones that had experienced the issues and the shame that came with that were much more sympathetic toward my character and the better hung guys were much more forgiving of the three bullies.

The only problem, I found was that some of the guys that were like me, not well endowed and sympathetic to my character went way overboard. For instance one guy wrote that he would shrink the guy penises to nearly nothing while also turning the three guys into naked scarecrows making them stand on a pole in the middle of the town square for three days while compelling all of their classmates to come out and see them.

While I liked their creativity there was just no way I could give people with that much thirst for revenge powers or they would be exactly where I was at that very moment, and something told me that what ever power my soldiers used on guys would come back to me as the one ultimately responsible.

Also, as I looked over the names I realized that some of the small dicked guys that had written very clever responses were also some of the biggest dickheads, especially the guys that had over compensated their small dicks with giant muscles.

I was perplexed what to do, if I gave the powers to the guys that had the creative stories and the similar dick size as me, I ran the risk of them going overboard or possibly giving a meathead with a small dick and a bad attitude power he didn’t deserve. Likewise, if I gave the power to the non-creative group, I ran the risk that the punishment would not meet the level necessary to please Nemesis.

That is when I decide I would try another story, this time having the guys pair up. I called out names of guys that were in the creative pile and had them find someone who was still sitting down. This paring put a creative but sometimes vengeful person with a less creative and more forgiving guy. This time I told them the story of the second guy knocking the first guy down and whipping him with his dick, giving the first guy a black eye with his heavy cock.

This time I gave the instruction that the guys were to come to consensus of what they would do. I gave them 10 minutes to discuss the situation and tell me what it was that they would do to fix the situation.

As I began to read through the responses to this scenario, I was disappointed at how bland and boring they had all become. It seemed that the guys who had the bigger dicks or were less sympathetic because they felt my character was so “gay” drowned out the creative responses of the guys who had a similar situation as me.

I thought for a few minutes about how I could control for the big dick factor that the fraternity had engrained into the psyche of all of the brothers. With such exercises as the fireman later and the fact that guys were figuratively branded with their rank order numbers for the remainder of time they were in the house, made dick size a very powerful tool in our chapter. It was obvious from my little experiment that dick size meant that the larger guys would get their way and the smaller guys were some how subservient to their large dicked counterparts.

Reactions: tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just about to wipe out all memories of the guys of ever having been humiliated and programmed to believe that big dicks meant power when I realized that I could probably use this long held fraternity belief to my advantage while at the same time bringing some more order to the fraternity. Order that I figured that Nemesis herself would be proud of.

I was very careful about how I worded my commands not wanting to accidently imply something I did not mean.

As I looked up from my papers the guys seemed to know I was up to something and from the look in some guy’s eyes they seemed a little worried.

“Guys, this isn’t going to be a huge stretch for most of you as you already act this way whether you realize it or not. However, just the same, from now on this chapter is ruled by the size of a guys cock. The guy with the largest cock is in charge he is the ultimate commander, the only person he will be subservient to or take commands from is me, the next largest commands those smaller than him. You will continue to go down the line until you get to the smallest among you who like any army are the foot soldiers and will be in charge of conducting yourself with the dignity and pride of being in the army. You will be proud to serve your bigger dick commanders. In fact, if a guy is much bigger than you, you will see him as a god and you will practically praise him.”

I looked around the room and noticed that the guys with the huge dicks were beaming. For most this must have seemed like the first time since I got my powers that
things were going their way. Equally obvious was the disappointment that was on the face of the smaller dicked guys.

“Am I clear?” I asked.

“Absolutely” came the cheers of the bid dick guys.

It took all my power to keep from smirking at what I had coming next.

“Ok great so everyone strip naked and stand in order of who has the biggest cock.”

The guys knew better than to argue with me, and so even though I didn’t need to use my power the guys quickly stripped and did as they were told.

For the most part the guys were in line just as they were when they had gone through the fireman’s drill during their pledge programs. Obviously there were some notable exceptions with Billy near the bottom of the pack instead of in the top four and Lars and James in the top group instead of being dead last.

“Ok you small guys take a look and see who has the biggest dicks. Look and see the power that the huge meat gives each of these guys. Look into their eyes and resign yourself to the power that they have over you. Come to terms with the fact that a bigger cock means more power. Feel the pride that swells within them like the blood that swells within their massive meat. Look at them and know that they are your superiors.” I could see glazed looks and wagging tongues of the smaller dick guys as they stared into the eyes of guys who had just become the equivalent of supermen all because of their super cocks.

“Big dicked guys look at your small dick counterparts and feel the powerlessness that they possess because of their pathetic small dicks. Feel their inferiority as they come to realize that they will never have the heavy schlong or giant balls that they have always wished to possess. Look into their eyes and see the longing they have for the dick that is proudly hanging from your groins. See the despair they have at looking at their own dick and the curse they put upon themselves for being so genetically unfortunate. Look at them with the disdain that only someone with a massive dick can have at his inferiors.”

As I spoke the demeanor and the face of each of the guys told the story. I did not even have to look down to see who had a small cock and who was really well hung.

Once I was sure that the realizations that I had set in place had settled in, I made the change.

“Now guys, clearly you didn’t think I was going to stop there did you?”

Everyone was stunned not sure what I had in mind next.

“James, I want you to go sit down, I made you a promise and I mean to keep it. Roger, I have other plans for you, so you go sit down too. I am not going to be part of this next situation and since Daemon is not here neither will he. Steve and Jeff, I am pretty confident that I know how this is going to turn out for you two so I will let you guys keep standing.” I explained.

“Now for the rest of you wondering what I am up to, I want you to remember what I just told you about the power of a big dick and the powerlessness that comes from a small one. I want you to remember it as you begin to change. Because, as of this moment for all of you that are still standing the size of your dick will now become proportionate to the size of your humility those of you that are humble and good will have the biggest dicks and all of the power and those of you that have the most hubris and the dickest of attitudes will find that your cocks will shrink to the size you deserve.

Whoever among you is the most humble will have the biggest cock and you and you alone will be the one with the most power and so forth and down the line and those among you that have used your big dicks and large muscles to pick on those weaker than you will now remember the desperation that the small dick guys felt moments ago as your dicks shrink to their new sizes.

If there are those among you with big muscles and a big dick that are pure of heart well you won’t be effected, but lets be honest there isn’t really many of that kind of guy in this chapter now is there? “

I snapped my finger to add effect and it was nearly instantaneous that the guys began to show signs of their change.

I can’t lie I began to get hard as I looked around the room and saw the more humble and sweet guys as their dicks began to grow and grow. My dick got harder as I saw some of my biggest torturers as their cocks began to shrivel like raisins in a hot afternoon sun.

Where moments ago the cocky attitudes had been possessed by the biggest of dicks both figuratively and literally now they were transformed into the desperation of realizing that the disdain they had for the little dicks in the room were now the very shrimp cocks that were attached to their own bodies.

I found such satisfaction in rewarding those guys that were deserving of a huge cock and punishing those that deserved to have their cocks shrink. I was even pleasantly surprised to see that a few guys dicks did not grow because they did not possess much in the way of humility and equally happy to see that Jeff and Steve did exactly as I expected, with Steve’s dick growing substantially and Jeff’s dick growing slightly showing that both guys were quite humble and genuine people. While Steve was infatuated with his new dick, Jeff just kind of smiled knowing that his dick was already one of the bigger ones in the room and there wasn’t much improvement that his dick could make.

“Now guys,” I announced as the dick size changes settled and guys began to realize that no one was in the right place. “I want you to move around and find your new place in the grand order of things. As I said before who ever among you has the biggest cock has the power and those of you at the bottom you all are the foot soldiers of my army.”

The new well-hung guys were only too happy to move towards the front of the line while the newly shrunken cock guys had to be placed by their now more confident and well-hung brothers. Smaller guys stood in disbelief to find themselves slipping so far down the line.

As the line up solidified I was very pleased to see that my pledge brothers occupied the two largest spots with Lars and Jake, having the two largest spots followed by Steven my big brother. Rounding out the bottom were Lane, Jakes former “big brother” Hudson one of the guys that had voted against Lars in the Carrie vote, and Evan the gay brother captain of the lacrosse team, that I had thought was so hot until I realized he was a douche bag.

Reactions: brk and tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Now new small guys, one last thing. I want to provide you an incentive for good behavior, and show you that I am not the insensitive monster that you think I am. So as each of you learn to be more humble, and as each of you have humbling experiences your dick can grow back to its old size. However, this will likely take years, as it will be a very tough road and a very humbling path.

Now larger guys, least you think you are now the shit, just as the small guys can grow, so too can your dick shrink if you show that you have forgotten how to be humble; any signs of hubris will make your dick shrink until it reaches back to your original size.”

Having sufficiently set the ground rules I set out putting the guys into dyads. Placing guys with big dicks and humility with guys that had small dicks and an incentive to become more humble.

“Each paring will now have the mission of going out to find those guys and girls that lack humility. Those in the parings with the most humility will possess my power to change the situation, but only if the small dick guy in your group agrees. This way those of you with the big dicks who used to have the small dicks don’t go overboard with punishments as your partner will balance you out and strive for the most humble and appropriate way to dispense justice.”

Feeling good about the adjustments I had just made to the chapter, I began to turn my attention to figuring out my next step, which was how to find Daemon.

“Ok guys Lars, Steve, and Jake will now take over your group training don’t forget with cocks their size you pretty much don’t have a choice but to do what they say.” I reinforced what I had said earlier. “Once your commanders feel your dyad is ready for field work, they will release you onto the campus.

As the three cock giants took over the training, I turned my attention to James and Roger.

“Ok you two we have a mission of our own, follow me.” I said as I decided that the most likely place to find Daemon was going to be the gym.

As we were getting ready to head out to find Daemon, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I spun around to see Jeff standing in front of me with his huge cock still jutting out. I smiled at Jeff noticing that his dick made him one of the top five sized guys in the chapter.

I reached in to kiss him, while at the same time whispering into his ear.
“You don’t know how relieved I am to see how big of a cock you have.” I shared.

“Why is that?” Jeff questioned.

“Because it puts my mind at rest. Knowing that you are a humble guy and that you were not using me, because of the power that I possess.”

“So you know when you gave us the command to stop pretending to be gay and for us to be free to return to our real personality and sexuality?” He tried to explain.

“Yes,” I said already knowing where the conversation was going.

“Yeah so the minute you said that I no longer felt bi. It was clear to me that I was born straight.”

“I see” was the best that I could muster.

“Look,” Jeff proposed. “The entire time I felt bi, my feelings for you were genuine and I really did have feelings for you. So I figure if you want you can command me to be bi again, and I am sure I will have feelings for you again.”

I was shocked and taken aback, perhaps a little bit pleased that he would be willing to change his personality and sexuality on his own accord.

“No wonder your dick is so big,” I said to one of the kindest guys I had ever met.

“So you have no feelings for me now?” I asked trying to disguise any hurt in my voice.

“I have brotherly and friendly feelings toward you, and I remember the feeling of being attracted to you, but no at this point, the interest and the feelings of desire for a relationship are just distant memories.”

Ugh he used the relationship word. I am not going to lie, I really wanted to change him back to bi or maybe even gay so I would never have to share him. I would have even settled for him being straight but interested in only me on the side, but then the better voice within myself stood up to the horny me.

“I wish it could have been different, but you were born straight and I don’t have the right to turn you bi or gay.” I shared.

“You will always have a special place in my heart and obviously from the size of your dick, you have a high place in my army,” I shared.

At that I reached out and kissed him.

“Anything?” I asked hopefully.

“Nothing,” he responded truthfully.

“Damn” I said as I wandered over to the waiting Roger and James. I looked back with a sad smile, at a new straight friend with a huge heart and an equally huge dick.

Experimental Member
Media
I am devastated with what happened to Jeff, I shipped Jeff and him the whole way, they never even used their new advantages on each other!

Reactions: deanhuge

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Character Directory for The Incorrect Ritual
I was asked to create a listing of all of the characters, 53 and counting. This directory provides name and information about the characters up to Chapter 34. I keep a spreadsheet with all of the characters so updating you from time-to-time would not be too difficult as long as you find a post like this to be helpful. If you would like to get occasional updates to this Directory then please comment below and let me know this was helpful and/or appreciated.

Zach Talbert
Main Protagonist 5’10 Jet Black Hair 120 he is so skinny that you can see his abs. He is unkept and friendless. Zach has known since HS that he was gay. Zach has a four inch cock but can’t help but compare himself to other guys. He has been given an unfortunate nick name “Zipper” by his Stepdad (sherif deputy). Zach’s Mom died about a year ago and his dad (unknown) is not in the picture. Zach has a obsessive compulsive desire to be liked and secretly loved by Daemon. This obsessive compulsive desire manifests itself in love/hate for Daemon who turns out to be his college roommate and fraternity pledge brother. In college he is majoring in classic and romantic languages and cultures. During initiation he finds that he has a mysterious power over all of his brothers and a new Goose tattoo. Later it is revealed he has the power over all LLKs but also anyone who suffers from extreme hubris. 13 in the freshman class until he took over Daemon's cock and became well above any other guy on campus. He considered himself above the rankings but he would be first out of 50 if he were to be ranked pushing everyone else down in the rankings.

Daemon Howard - Main Antagonist (trans to Secondary Protagonist) Star basketball player on the shorter side for a basketball player 5’11 159lbs. Light Brown Hair. Described as not overly attractive face but with a muscular toned body and an air of confidence that can not be matched. He defies all statistics and has a verified 12 & 1/8 inch cock with lemon size nuts 7.5 by 6 when soft. Can be sadistic and a bully. Once proved he can fit 13 quarters down the length of his cock. Seems to have some sort of mystic control over guys and gals that know or see his long schlong. Fraternity nickname Snake. Begins the story extremely (maybe to extremely straight) has an ex-girlfriend named Anna. After loosing all but 4 inches of his dick to Zach, Daemon suddenly begins to find that he has a deep desire for massive cock and is turning into quite the bottom, but he is certain that it has come from Zach. 1 in the freshman class until his dick is taken by Zach he now would rank in the bottom 5 after chapter 34.

Roger (Rog) Banister - Pledge Master of LLK Complete duche personality and very bad hazer. Number 1 his year (Junior) of the Fireman’s ladder thanks to his 9.5 inch cock. He started the story with a six pack and massive arms and pecs. If he tries to hurt Zach or Jeff he ends up beating up himself instead. Roger is very Homophobic enough that Zach thought that Roger may have been gay himself, but it turns out that he is just a garden variety homophobe. Roger was converted to gay for a time. Roger was a massive muscle man at one time, but a slip of Zach's tongue caused Roger and Jeff to change bodies causing Roger to go from a muscle god to a much shorter guy with much smaller muscles, however the change of bodies did not change Roger's dick unitl Roger lost an inch during a suck off contest in the dorm showers which resulted in him now having a 8.5 inch cock. 1 in the junior class. Unchanged in Chapter 34.

Kyle - Zach and Daeman's roomate Zach and Daemon's pledge brother at LLK 9th in the freshman class before Chapter 34.

Steven (Steve) - RA for Zach and his entire suite, becomes friends with Zach and later becomes his fraternal big brother. As his big brother Steven becomes very loyal to Zach and works hard to get him through to initiation. A tall fairly muscular guy he was not easily intimidated, but was easily persuaded by Daemon's big cock. Steve is straight but has no place for homophobia revealing that his real life younger brother is gay. Steve had the 13th place cock in the Junior class until Chapter 34 and now he has the 3rd largest cock in the chapter.

Jeff Gonzalez - Pledge brother of Zach and Daemon Hispanic Guy. Second in the fireman’s ladder with a 7.9 inch thick dick. His sexuality seems fluid we are lead to believe he is straight but he evolves into being bi. We are unsure if it is because of magic or if he is actually bi until chapter 34 where he is revealed as straight. Loves guys to gag on his thick cock. He was 5’6 at the start of the story, however once Zach and Jeff have an altercation with Roger Jeff and Roger's body are traded and Jeff becomes a massive muscle freak with giant pecs, eight pack abs, and towering legs attached to a bubble butt hard enough to break diamonds. Jeff also has massive muscular arms one might even say his arms are out of proportion with the rest of his body, as he has both the muscles from Roger and from the muscles he won from Billy in the jack off contest in the shower. 2nd in the freshman class but now has the 5th largest cock in the chapter after Chapter 34.

Jerome - LLK pledge who was never initiated Black guy with a very small penis. Second to Last in the Fireman’s ladder and quickly dismissed from the fraternity (never initiated).

Lars - New Brother at LLK Last pledge brother in the Fireman’s ladder he is a German foreign exchange student. He has a little 2 inch nub for an uncut dick. Lars was nearly voted the Carrie pledge, but was saved by Zach's opponents. At nearly 6 foot he almost looked like a skeleton as you could see his bones through his skin. Lars is straight but is convinced to suck on Billy's dick in an effort to win the chance to change dicks with Billy. 15th in the freshman class but gains Billy's cock in the shower suck off challenge and then later becomes the 2nd largest cock in the chapter after Chapter 34.

Andy - Chapter President and Kicker on the College Football team extremely good looking model qualities. Starts the story in the closet but admits that he is gay in the chapter reaping. 9th in the junior class before Chapter 34.

Frank - Kyles roommate Possible pledge for next semester plays on the lacrosse team. Describe as really cool and classic jock good looks. He later is revealed to be gay. Frank discovers toilet paper in Daemon's crotch and sets out to tell everyone that Daemon has been stuffing his underwear this whole time.

Todd and Jamie - Undeveloped characters quickly mentioned as suite mates of Zach, Daemon, Frank, and Kyle members of Pi Chi Gamma.

Harvey - Eminent Keeper Older brother who initiated the guys and who gave Zach the power of the Keeper. Harvey turns out to be the Master Keeper with powers much stronger (or so it seems) than Zach and has control over Zach like he has over the others.

Jake Schneider - ROTC cadet and former pledge (non-initiated) Introduced in Chapter 5 ROTC cadet known for his incredible ass, washboard abs, ripped back and shoulders, but small 4.2 inch dick. Extremely good looking possibly one of the most attractive in the ROTC program. Jake was never initiated but Zach still has power over him. Possibly because he had practiced the ritual and said the words and meant the words that made him one of the kept. Jake is straightish but has been known to fool around with guys on nights where he is drunk. Jake has learned to control his big brother Lane by operant conditioning through rewarding Lane with sexual gratification. A gratification he feels when Jake acknowledges him with a wink. 12th in the freshman class but becomes 1st in the new world order after chapter 34.

Lane Major - Jake’s former big brother Seargent at Arms and a Junior. Uses his brute strength to get his way and to keep others in line. Squad commander for the ROTC unit at the school. Lane's masculine attitude and massive muscles gave him influence and power over others in the chapter. While Lane claims to be straight he has an extreem desire to touch guys muscles. Lane can't resist his former little brothers Jake's wink, it makes him want to have sex and if Jake ingores him then Lane will burn with a desire to either have his ass eaten out or eat their ass out. Eventually it is revelaed that Jake has programmed Lane through operant conditioning. If either Zach or Jake told Lane they were disappointed Lane would cower in fear of thier superior godliness and if the guys told him they were proud of him he would instantly get at raging hard on. He has a 6 inch thin cock. 12th in the Junior class but 58th out of 60 after chapter 34.

Walsh and Marty - Daemon's identical twin cousins Like their cousins both are known as good basketball players, but unlike their cousin Daemon the two guys do not have a dick of death they have little Vienna sausage size dicks. They often talk about Daemon's large cock every chance they get even complaining that they don't understand how he got such great genes and they got cheated. Marty and Daemon were never close but Walsh and Daemon are like brothers.

Mark - College friend of Walsh and Marty Mark is infatuated with Daemon's big dick and brings his girlfriend around to meet Daemon. The three of them get drunk in the back of Mark's truck and experience a 3 way.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Character Directory Pg. 2

Deputy Todd Paulic
- Son of the President of St. Bart's University, abuser, and LLK alumnus. Classic muscular cop with an amazing ass and gym built body, who abuses his powers and his sexual conquests. He has a history of raping and violently beating college guys while they are detained in the county jail. Zach is so pissed about being throat fucked against his will that he forces the Deputy and the Sherif to change ages. Once an old man the Deputy was stripped of his authority as a police officer and was sent to suck cocks in a seedy truck stop bathroom. His own fat cock no longer able to get hard.

Sheriff Kline - Town Sheriff and LLK alumnus Begins the story as an older man facing retirment. He has allowed Deputy Paulic to walk all over him, knowingly allowing 22 young men to be physically and sexually assaulted. As a punishment for the Deputy's behavior he traded the Sheriff's age to the Deputy's and vice verca. This much younger version of the Sheriff continues to serve as a law enforcement officer that is at Zach's beck and call. The punishment he is assigned is to be a giant bottom and cum dumster to every downtroden missfit on the campus. Boys who are struggling with their weight, feeling like a geek, depressed, hurting from a break up, suffering from a zit, they only have to fuck the Sheriff in the ass to instantly feel better, they will feel a sudden sense of release and euphoria.

William Robert Porch IV (Billy/Billy Jean) - Senior and Big Brother to Roger and Grand Big Brother to Dameon. Billy starts the story as a beast of a guy with a 9.75 inch cock with 7 inches of girth and balls the size of plums. Zach observes that the only thing that matters to him was who his next fuck was going to be and how much weight he could lift. Zach believed that Billy had a fairly chill attiude and believed his big muscles and large dick gave him the attitude, "Fuck it, it doesn't matter, because I've got a massive cock and giant biceps." Billy came from money deep pockets of Gulf Coast oil money. He was generally lazy and a horrible student. The only things he took seriously were sex and workingout. President of the campus Tea Party group, Billy was both a major racist, and a homophobic, ladies man. Billy was so extreme that the Tea Party considered him to radical. Billy looses his dick to Lars the smallest sized dick in the fraternity. Now "cursed" with Lar's two inch hard cock, he sacrafices himself to the magical dog bite of James "the dog" once bit he finds himself becoming Billy Jean. As a female Billy Jean finds that he is a cock whore and a major size queen. Billy Jean seems to have a speacial power of her own, as she can smell how big a guys cock is. Billy eventually returns to her male form, but remains a cock whore size queen. Billy later becomes a do-boy for Zach and earns back an inch of his cock. 1st in the senior class before Chapter 34.

James - Lars's big brother Thin muscular runner who had run at least three marathons by the time he was in college. He has a very mocho personality and has been known to actually growl at people. His mocho personality is likely a front for the fact that he had the smallest cock in the junior class and used his hypermasculinty to mask his self-lothing. During an altercation with Zach he is convinced that he is a dog and not a human. James acts like a guard dog whose bite has the ability to take away anyones masculinity. Eventually, Zach clears him from thinking he is a dog. 15th (last) in the junior class until he is granted a much larger dick as Charlie showed what powers he had. James is now the 4th largest dick in the chapter after Chapter 34.

Brett - A loud mouth brother Brett has a mouth on him and is comfortable using desparaging remarks such as fagot. After disrespecting Zach and refusing to stand he was confined to a chair for a week with the feeling of a propetually full bladder. Unable to stand Brett urinates on himself frequently. Brett and Zach eventually have a heart to heart and Brett points out that Zach is as much a bully as the other brothers. Brett is eventually released from the chair after only 48 hours and his bladder is returned to normal.

Travis - LLK brother and editor of the campus newspaper Reveals he is gay in the first chapter meeting

Colin - LLK brother and the university's varsity crew coxswain. He is the made the Treasurer of the chapter by Zach's decree Reveals he is gay and that he had voted for Lars to be the Carrie Pledge. Colin is 5'1 or 5'2 super skinny British guy with a body like a 13 year old boy. Colin describes himself as ugly with a big nose, stringy hair, and bad teeth. He reveals that he constantly feels like a door mat and that he often feels like he has to do what ever a hot guy tells him todo. He states that if everyone thought he was irresistable then he would have a stronger backbone. To show him what it would be like the entire Sophmore class sees Colin as a mega music star and the 15 of them go fan girl when ever he is around. 15th (last) in the sophmore class before Chapter 34.

Brian - LLK brother and VicePresident of the Student Government reveals he is gay in the first chapter meeting

Evan - LLK brother, Andy's fuck buddy/sort of boyfriend, and Captain of the Varsity Lacrosse team. He is made the Vice President of Recruitment by Zach's decree Reveals he is gay in the first chapter meeting and accidently rejects Zach by revealing that he would like to have sex with Zach's suitemate Frank the captain of the Freshman JV Lacrosse team. He also reveals that he and Andy have a "relationship" and that he is the top in that pairing. During an altercation between Jeff and Even, Jeff is granted control over Evan. Evan continues to doubt Zach and Jeff's powers over him so Zach gives him an 11th finger that he will only be able to get rid of once he swallows Zach or Jeff's load. Evan is also required to give Zach or Jeff a blow job once a day or he looses a 1/4 of an inch of dick for every day he misses his BJ duty. Zach is a jock with a 7 inch cock until Chapter 34 where he is revealed to now have the 60th size dick or dead last.

Rory - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Rory was a Scandinavian looking model and was semi-famous on campus for being last year's modle on the side of the summer season Abercrombie bag. He gains Lar's poor skin and moles and gives Lars his smooth milky skin in return.

Hudson - LLK brother who voted against Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote and is the captain of the schools swim team. He is the third best hung guy in the sophomore class, with the ultimate swim team captain body. He has a swimmers build, baseball size biceps, an 8 pack abs and his Adonis v that lead down to his considerable mound of cock. It is revealed that when he is flacid he has a big soft cock which hangs toward his knee. Through a bit of trickery Hudson loses his abs and Adonis v to Lars, but Lars takes pitty on Hudson and tells him he can borrow the abs for swimming matches. 3rd in the sophmore class until it is revealed in Chapter 34 that he is one of the most hubris people in the chapter and is now ranked 59th out of 60.

Eddie - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote will lose his confidence to Lars if they meet in an endurance battle.

Reese - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Reese will lose his pearly white teeth and gain Lar's yellow uneven and jagged teeth if an endurance battle were to be lost.

Silas - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Is set to lose his energy and strength if he loses an endurance battle to Lars

Nolan - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Is set to trade his normal size nose for Lars's oversized beak if he loses an endurance battle to Lars

Jaden - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Could lose his Roman chiseled jaw to Lars in a future endurance battle.

Kody - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote If he loses to Lars he will have to give up his big pec muscles.

Curtis - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Curtis will lose his pride in himself and will become a desheveled mess if he loses to Lars, while Lars will win his organization, pride, and sharp dressing skills

Gerry - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote If the battle doesn't go Gerry's way he will gain Lars's back hair and lose some of his own head of hair

Tobin - LLK brother who voted agains Lars in the Carrie Pledge vote Tobin stands to lose his athletic prowess in the near future if he is challenged by Lars

Willy and Enrique - Two HS seniors that discover Daemon has a huge dick in Daemon's flash back story. The two biggest brutes of the senior class during Zach and Daemon's HS freshman year. Both had hardons that were somewhere between 6 and 6.5-inches. After seeing Daemon's dick they became his first minions and helped Daemon down the path of becoming one of the most popular guys in school.

Cal - High School Baseball Player Mentioned in one of Daemon's stories he runs slower than the Coaches dead grandmother and does not have Daemon's "Big" stick.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Character Directory Pg. 3

Coach Jim Davis
- The High School Baseball Coach A 35 year old who is coach of the HS baseball team. He has a smoking hot wife, which he has recently had a hard time pleasing due to his feelings of not having a big enough dick. This began as he started compairing himself to Daemon. To fix his issues he tries to have a have a threesome with Daemon and his wife. Rejecting his plan Daemon sleeps with the coaches wife. During their encounter it is revealed that the coach has a 5 inch cock and uses a 10 inch penis extender that he has named "Big Boy." The coach also roleplays and asks his wife to call him Daemon any time they were making love.

Bradley - New kid in High School that is introduced in a flash back story. Bradley tests Daemon when Daemon claims he can fit 13 quarters down the length of his cock.

Ralph - One of Daemon's former High School "Boys" A guy who falls out of favor with Daemon when he tells one of the girls in school that Daemon can't get it up because his dick is too big to get hard. He is also humiliated when it is revealed that the 9 inch dick he claimed to have was actually only 6 inches.

Maryanne - High School Girl Daemon sleeps with her to prove to her that Ralph was lying about him not being able to get hard.

Philip - Another of Deamon's High School "Boys" The varsity pitcher on the schools baseball team, he was a hot looking guy, with more muscles than Daemon and Zach put together. He proves to Daemon that he is a loyal friend in a very homoerotic way. Bradley and Philip went off to college together and they are happily dating now.

Quentin - President of the "Comparison Club" Finds a small dick Daemon in the locker room and believes the story that Daemon is actually Owen Daemon's small dicked cousin. Quentin calls himself one of the "Blessed" members of the club and reveals that he has a 10 inch cock that is compared to Jack's magical beanstock. While Quentin was slight of build he was very rough with Daemon and eventually turned Daemon out.

Bruce - One of the two recruitment chairs for the "Comparison Club" A slightly effeminate super skinny gamer looking guy. He wore nothing but oversized t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. Eventually it is revealed that his Nickname Banner refers to Bruce Banner and his dick that grows like the incredible hulk to 11x5. During sex with Daemon he secretly tapes the sex and then threatens Daemon "Owen" that if he doesn't get his mega hung cousin to compare with him that the video would be released.

Carl - One of the two recruitment chairs for the "Comparison Club" A muscular and athletic guy who turns out to be an non-blessed member of the "Comparison club"

Charlie - Patron of The House of Gaia. One of Mother Nature's Assistants. He shows himself to be extremly powerful and full of great information. For a full review of his looks read Mother Nature has had Enough.

Riley - Main character in the Mother Nature has had Enough story. Not present in this story due to being kidnapped at the end of Mother Nature has had enough. Charlies' new boyfriend.

Sebastian - A 5'4 lacorsse player on the JV freshman team. Sebastian is considered amazing on the field, but what may be more amazing is the fact that he has one of the longest and thickest dicks that Daemon has ever seen. Tatted with sleeves of tattoos Sebasitan is a macho guy in a small guys body. Sebastian reveals himself to be bi and likes the feeling of guys who ignore his short stature due to his giant cock.

Hans - Lacrosse Player Scandinavian guy whose blond hair looked like corn and his complexion was as white as paper. Claims that his sexuality is fluid and that he isn't picky, he likes what he likes.

Eric - LLK Brother sophomore that is into Colin and thinks he is a mega boy band star

Clark - LLK brother who believes that he is no longer gay because he went to a "Pray the Gay Away" program. He shares that he thinks about guys bodies and cock all of the time, but because he is not a practicing gay, he reasons that he must be straight. Zach tells him he is free to live his life he wants not what he thinks his parents want. When Zach tells him to live an authentic life he is last seen winking and flirting with Brian the VP of the student body.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn man please keep going!.. been looking forward to updates!.. only thing given how many guys there are and how fast they change i would recommend a spreadsheet of the guys and how they look after each transformation!.. starting to loose who's who at times. KEEP IT UP MAN!

Done!

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 35: The quick escape

“Ok you can stand here feeling sorry for yourself or you can take some fucking action.” I was trying to psyche myself up to get something done rather than sitting here beating myself up for something I had no control.

I knew that I need to find Zach and see if there was some way that I could convince him to give me my dick back. There was that persistent fear in the back of my mind that he had no power over me anymore and that there was nothing that he would be able to do for me. Not to mention the fact, that if the last few hours with Bruce and Sebastian and the other guys had taught me anything, it was that I was a true fucker to Zach all through high school.

I may have been blind to it before, but the irony of the last 24 to 48 hours had not gone unnoticed. For all of high school, I had made fun of Zach for having a small dick and practically worshiping my big dick. Now it had only been a day or so were I was the one with a small dick and it took no time at all for me to fall to my knees and spread my ass for the first giant dick that I came across.

“There isn’t any reason for Zach to give me my dick back I have no idea why I think I need to run off and find the guy that I tortured all through high school. “ I told myself.

As I had all these thoughts running through my head, I began to hyperventilate. “The whole fucking school is about to think that I have been stuffing my pants with a fucking salami or something.” I kept thinking to myself, “and there will be no denying it once Frank start flapping his gums and Bruce puts out that fucking movie he made. Like anyone is ever going to believe I have a twin cousin named Owen that is sporting a tiny dick.”

I was just about to throw up on myself right there in the bathroom from anxiety over it all when I heard a commotion out in the locker room. Pulling Bruce’s toilet paper stuffed jock back up; I quietly snuck back into the locker room to see what the noise was all about.

As I came around the entrance from the bathroom and showers out into the row of lockers, I saw that the commotion was Carl clearly looking for something as he was slamming locker doors shut as he inspected through the empty lockers.

I didn’t think he had saw me so I started to turn and sneak away, not really wanting to get mixed up with the two of them until I had some sort of plan for how, I was going to break the news that there was no Owen, or maybe that there was no Daemon, I wasn’t certain who I was now.

“Owen! Freeze!” An agitated Carl called out.

I didn’t dare move, I could hear the anger in his voice, and while we were both fairly muscular and I figured that in my heyday I could have taken him, now with him knowing my short comings, he just seemed to have this slight edge of strength and power over me.

I turned around to see what Carl wanted. As I turned I saw that he was back again looking for something in the empty lockers.

“Dude have you seen Bruce’s luck jockstrap?” Carl said face first into one of the lockers.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Lucky what? I feigned ignorance.”

“His fucking lucky…” Carl stopped repeating himself as he pulled his face out of the locker and looked over at me.

I thought for sure my ass was about to be handed to me for wearing Bruce’s jockstrap.

“Hey…” Carl stated putting two and two together.

“Your not Owen,” He stated with a confused look on his face.

“You, you are that Daemon dude.” He proclaimed as he stared down on the tissue-enhanced jockstrap.

So many things perplexed me, how easily this dude was fooled into thinking that I was not the same guy he had met less than an hour ago for one thing. Not to mention how shocked I was that a wad of toilet paper could fool him into thinking I had a huge dick again.

“Dude is it true what they say about you?” A lust filled Carl asked not taking his eyes off my packed jockstrap.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I said trying to pretend I had no idea who he was or what he meant.

“From the size of that fucking bulge, I’d say they were underestimating the size of that thing.” Carl continued with his tongue half hanging out of his mouth. “You may be one of the most blessed people on the earth.” He went on.

He started to make his way over to me and I could see in his eyes he was ready to serve me and my huge tissue bulge. I couldn’t let him get his hands on me, or there is no telling what the result would be. As he got closer he dropped to his knees, but before he could reach out to grab the jock, I swerved around him and found a way to get past the big giant hulk of a guy.

“What the fuck…” He said as he realized that I had just made a full ballet pirouette to get around him.

“Dude I ain’t gay, “ I said as I started to run for the exit.

I was in the middle of the weight room before I realized I was jogging through the gym in nothing but a jockstrap.

I looked back toward the locker room wondering if I could make it back to get my clothes but standing there was a seething Carl with his phone up to his face.

I overheard him talking to what I assume was Bruce.

“NO I DIDN’T FIND YOUR JOCKSTRAP, BUT I FOUND THAT DAEMON DUDE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.” Carl screamed into the phone obviously aggravated at the situation as well as aggravated at Bruce.

There was obviously no turning back, if I wanted to try and get away from Carl. I made a dash for the fitness center front door. I found myself standing in the mid morning sun feeling the warm sunlight as it shone down on my bear white bottom.

I was temporary blinded by the sunlight as my eyes attempted to adjust to the outside light. I was afraid that this unplanned pit stop was about to get me caught by Carl when my eyes finished adjusting at the same time that an electric blue Camaro came to a stop right in front of me.

“Get in” called out the driver.