deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 36: The Wedding

I didn’t stop to think, I jumped in the car and immediately regretted sitting my bare bottom on the blazing hot leather seats.

“Drive,” I shouted out as I noticed the giant form of Carl come bounding out the front door of the gym.

I turned to see who my knight in shinning armor was, as I didn’t recognize the car.

“Hey there” Sebastian said as he smiled over at me from the drivers side seat.

“What the fuck was that about?” Sebastian went on. “You get yourself into trouble by trying to pull someone else into the bathroom stall?” He teased.

“What, I um” I couldn’t get the words out as I was staring into his beautiful dark brown eyes.

“I see you brought your toilet paper roll out with you.” Sebastian smirked as he looked down at the over stuffed jock strap.

“But you seemed to forget your clothes” He continued to mock me.

“Dude its not what you think” I wanted to defend myself, but I couldn’t figure out how to explain everything to him.

“Oh? You didn’t grab a hold of my wrist, yank me into the bathroom stall, worship my dick with your mouth and ass, and then get revealed to have a jockstrap full of toilet paper rather than the elephant trunk sized dick everyone thinks you have?” Sebastian half asked half laughed as his car pulled into the west side-parking garage on the other side of campus.

“Um,” I couldn’t deny what he said he was one hundred percent correct in everything he had just recounted.

“Look I get it,” he stated. “You are just like my stepbrother Victor. You area a size queen cock worshiper and you like to role-play that you have a large cock too. Its fine and regardless of how pissed off Frank is it doesn’t hurt anyone and so I say pretend away.

“That’s not…” I started to protest.

“Dude calm down.” He went on “I’ve let Victor worship my dick numerous times. Honestly, I kind of get off on it.” Sebastian admitted.

“You have?” I got caught up in his confession and forgot my protest.

Sebastian parked the car on the deserted fourth floor of the five-floor garage that was attached to his dorm room.

“Fuck yeah its hot as fuck” he continued.

“Dude he is your brother.” I said a bit sketched out.

“Its not like we were raised together. I was 18 before I ever even met the guy. He was 22 and I was just turning 19 before we ever even saw each other nude.”

He went on.

“After my Dad cheated on my Mom, I never thought she would be happy again. When she started dating my stepdad Calvin, there was an immediate change of attitude. She was like a 20 year old again, she started smiling, going to the gym, and taking care of herself again. They dated most of my junior year of high school and got married right after my 18th birthday over the summer between my Junior and Senior year.

It wasn’t until the week before the wedding that I met my stepbrother. He had been studying abroad in the Czech Republic for the year that my Mom and Dad had been dating. I had seen pictures and had mentioned to a few friends that Calvin had a real looker of a son.

When he came back the week before the wedding, he immediately became the talk of the wedding party. His Aunts and Uncles and cousins wouldn’t stop raving at how much muscle and height he had put on while he was overseas.

Victor loved every second of their praise he couldn’t get enough of it. Honestly, had I ever met him before hand, I might have been one of the guys that was praising him. Honestly, Daemon he was fucking hot, I tell you mother fucking hot.”

I looked over at Sebastian as he told his story and I noticed that his long shlong was on the rise again.

“So the first week was pretty uneventful he would hang out with his friends that he had met his first year of college and was excited to be going back to school for his junior year here at St. Bart.

He and I didn’t have much interaction. It wasn’t like he was mean to me, I just didn’t seem to be important enough for him to pay much attention to me.

It wasn’t until about three days before the wedding that he really even spoke much to me.

I remember he said to me that his driver’s license had expired while he was overseas and his Dad didn’t want him to drive until he renewed it. He wanted to know if I would drive him to his final tux fitting. Since we were both in the wedding, I figured this would be a good time to get my tux fit as well, plus who wouldn’t want to be in the car with this fucking stud?

He didn’t say much to me on the way out to the mall. We made small talk and didn’t say much about anything, until the subject of my Mom and his Dad came up. I was a little apprehensive at first wondering if he was going to be pissed that his parents were split, but it turns out he was pretty chill about it.

He said he had known his parents weren’t ever really in love so he wasn’t at all surprised when his Mom came home one day and announced that she had fallen in love with her secretary and that the two of them were moving to Hawaii. He went on to explain that at first he was weirded out that his mom was a lesbian, but that he got over it pretty fast. He said at first he had wanted to hate his new stepmom but that she turned out to be just too cool of a person to hate.

I told him that his Dad and I hadn’t really had that much time to bond, but that he really treated my mom nicely and that she seemed way happier with his Dad than my own.

I was taken aback when he said ‘I am not surprised, my Dad has always made his girlfriends happy.’

I pressed him to explain when he said, ‘well the men in my family are…um well equipped to please their partners is all I am saying. Well as long as they don’t turn out to be lesbians’ he said with a chuckle as we pulled into a parking lot at the mall.

I sat there in shock at how freely he had just told me that his Dad was deep dicking my mom and that is why she was so happy lately.

‘Equipped?’ I asked him hoping that my ignorance would extend this hot conversation without it looking like I was keen to keep talking about it.

‘Fuck yeah dude. Big dicks run in our family,’ he said groping his package as he got out of the car.

The walk to the Tuxedo shop was a quite one as I kept trying to steal glances of his crotch and bulge. Mentally trying to measure what he must be packing. I was worried he would catch me, but then it became obvious he was too busy checking out the girls walking by to notice that I was perving on his cock bulge.

We got to the Tuxedo shop with only about 10 minutes to spare before they closed. There were only two employees in the store. A 60 or so year old woman and a forty something guy.

The woman didn’t want to help us, but the guy seemed more than eager to have us come on in. He told the woman that turned out to be the owner and his mother that he would take care of our fitting and lock up.

She was eager to go so she didn’t argue.

With the three of us locked in and alone we had the entire store to ourselves. He said that if we didn’t mind just changing in the back room we wouldn’t have to wait for the one changing room.

I kept quite not wanting to seem too eager to see Victor’s equipment, but luckily Victor spoke for us.

‘We’re brothers so what ever plus, I need to get to the gym, before it closes.’ He explained.

The guy had us strip off our shirts and put on the white Tuxedo shirt. As I suspected, Victor was sporting massive pecs and washboard abs that could have cleaned the dirtiest Tuxedo shirt the store had.

I was a bit apprehensive about staring at first, but it was clear that Victor was back to not paying any attention to me. So I had a free view of my soon to be hottie stepbrother.

Next he had us drop down to just our underwear. Thank god I had some on that day. I was wearing boxers, that day, but on most days I wore something that gave my swinger a bit more support. The problem with the support underwear is they didn’t leave much to the imagination, but at least they covered up my dick.

Victor was busy looking himself over in the mirror and had his back to the clerk and I when the clerk whistled out loud at Victor’s butt.

Victor swung back around with a sly look on his face. I wasn’t sure how he was going to react, but he took it in stride saying, ‘yeah my girlfriend and all her friends like it too.’

The clerk tried to compose himself and got down on his knees to measure Victor’s inseam. When the cheeky clerk proclaimed ‘Damn dude the front side is nearly as nice.’

‘Yeah she likes that a lot too.’ Victor laughed still looking himself over in the mirror.

If there hadn’t been so many boxes and clothes piled everywhere, I might have had the chance to take a look at my soon to be stepbrothers legendary cock, but I would have had to be blatantly obvious with standing on my toes and cranking my head up over the boxes had I wanted to see what he was packing.

After he finished up his measurements, the clerk came over to get my measurements too.

‘Yeah we are going to have to take up your pants big time. Your waist is to big for a kids pants and you are too short for a men’s small. Let me just measure your inseam too.’

As he reached up to measure my inseam he made another exclamation.

‘Well shit…I didn’t see any resemblance between you too brothers until now.’ He exclaimed. ‘But fuck you two have some damn good genes running in your family.’

I wasn’t sure if I should be creeped out or flattered.

I looked up and noticed that what the clerk had said clearly made Victor take notice.

As the guy finished up we were only to eager to get out of the store, as the clerk’s pervert factor had reached new levels.

As we were heading out the door, I heard the clerk muttering to himself. ‘Cross bread with horses.’

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As soon as we were out of the store and headed back out to the mall parking lot I started to laugh. ‘Well that was creepy as fuck, ‘ I shared.

‘Yeah, happens a lot when you are packing, like me.’ Victor shared.

The walk back to the car was as quite as the walk in to the mall, however this time, each time I glanced over to try and get a look at my soon to be stepbrothers cock bulge, I was pretty sure I would catch him doing the same thing to me.

When we got back to the car, I offered to take Victor to the gym, seeing as he had brought a gym bag with him.

When we arrived he insisted that I come in and spot him. I tried to bow out seeing as I was wearing cargo pants and a polo, but he said the cargo pants weren’t a problem and that there wasn’t a rule against going shirtless as long as you cleaned the equipment.

Out of excuses, I followed him into the gym and got signed in as a visitor as he went to the locker room to change.

We were there for a good two hours; I think he was pretty impressed by the fact that I could hold my own during his workout. He suggested that playing lacrosse had put me in better shape than he realized.

I figured that he would run in and change and we would shower at home, but he said he wanted to use the steam room and that I should come with him.

I had been to plenty of gyms before so I knew that I didn’t need a bathing suite or anything in order to go to the steam room. He promised me one of his extra towels, so I agreed. Part of me was excited to finally get a chance to glance at his big cock.

Once we were in the locker room, I told him I was going to head to the bathroom to change.

He grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around, before I could leave.

‘Dude,’ he said whispering in my ear. ‘I need to know how big it is?’

I didn’t know how to react, I knew good and well exactly what he meant, but was just shocked to hear him say it.

He went on, ‘I heard that dude say we had horse DNA and yeah mine is fucking big, but I am not sure anyone has called it horse big, so I just need to know how fucking big are you?’

Reactions: GranadaGhia

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 37: Who’s the big brother

Never in my 18 years had I been so turned on. Here was this stud of a guy who purported to have a huge cock who was desperate to know what I had in my pants.

I could feel the smirk forming on my face as I looked at my soon to be older brother.

‘It’s nothing special’, I reported, with a wink.

‘Bullshit,’ He argued, I know an expert cock sucker when I see one and that clerk back there has been around a cock or two, and that dude went ape shit when he got to your cock. So tell me how fucking big are you?’

I loved the feeling that this conversation was giving me and my meat was starting to chub from the attention.

‘It’s probably smaller than yours, seeing as huge cocks run in your family.’ I teased tossing his words back at him.

‘Dude, I got nothing to be ashamed of, but horse cock it is not.’ He said sounding more humble than he ever had before. ‘Besides the girls are only looking for girth and I got plenty of that.’

I could tell that this conversation was turning him on as well as his underwear was straining to hold it all in.

‘Tell you what, you show me what you are packing and I will think about showing you what I got.’ I knew I had the upper hand and I figured I would hold on to it for the short amount of time I would have it.

‘Deal,’ Victor said without a moment of hesitation as he dropped his bikini briefs to show off what turned out to be a decent 6.5-inch by 6.5 inch fat cock.

‘Ok,’ I need to know, are you bigger than me, or do I have you beat?’ He asked with a level of desperation I have never heard before.

‘I don’t know, it might be close,’ I said teasing him horribly, while knowing full well that my 9.5 by 7-inch cock was going to dwarf his boy meat.

‘You’re fucking with me, I really need to know.’ He was practically crying he wanted to know so badly.

‘If I tell you then it would ruin the surprise.’ I laughed.

‘Fuck the surprise. I want to know if a small fry like you could possibly have a dick as big as this.’

Up into this point, Victor and I had gotten along way better than I could have hoped, but I wasn’t gonna let him think he could get away with calling me a small fry.

‘A dick as big as yours?’ I answered back. Catching him off guard with my tone.

‘Um yeah?’ He seemed a little less certain about himself then a minute ago.

‘I mean it is pretty fucking fat.’ He said as I could tell that he had justified having a door nob for a dick, by convincing himself that a fat dick was a large one. I almost felt bad that I was not only gonna be longer than him by a country mile, but I was at least gonna be a half inch wider than him too.

I decided to go back to teasing him.

‘Well, yeah I guess I am bigger than you,’ I nonchalantly mentioned as I began to walk toward the bathroom with my towel over my shoulder.

‘Stop,’ he shouted out at me.

‘I turned to see how desperate he was, but when I turned he grabbed the bottom of my shorts and boxers and yanked them down to my knees. I quickly pulled them back up giving him only a small glance at what I had hanging.

‘Holy motherfucker! Your dick goes past your knees I didn’t even see it all.’

I pretended to be pissed at him, when in reality I was so fucking turned on I could barely stand up straight.

‘You haven’t even seen it hard yet, fucker.’ I chastised him.

The minute I revealed to him that my cock, which he thought was fucking huge, wasn’t even hard yet, the bitch popped his load then and there.

‘What the fuck, dude.’ I said like a dog owner yelling at their dog who had peed on the floor.

‘I couldn’t help it.’ He shouted. Your dick is so fucking…”

‘Big’ I finished for him.

‘I was going to say Powerful,’ he stated.

His dick had just blown but it was still hard as a rock and he held up his wrist to his face.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked.

‘Just trying to visualize which was bigger your dick or my wrist.’ He said.

‘My dick,’ I said as I whipped down my running shorts.

He lunged for my cock.

To his horror I wouldn’t let him touch my dick.

‘First of all you called me Small Fry, clearly that was a mistaken nickname.’ I said.

‘Dude there aint anything small about your dick that’s for sure.’ He interrupted.

‘Second, you shot your load on my gym shoes.’ He looked down and before I could say anything else he was lapping up my cum from my shoes with his tongue.

‘What the fuck, dude.’ I said with a half laugh half total surprise.

‘I thought that would make you happy.’ He said clearly trying to please me.

‘You’re trying to please me huh?’ I said. ‘Is that what you want to do?’ I asked.

‘I want to praise that massive pendulum of cock with my tongue is what I want to do.’ He shared.

‘Wait I thought you were straight.’ I asked clearly not really confused.

‘Yeah well when you have a cock that big, you are gonna attract a few of us um ‘straight’ guys.’ He said completely serious.

‘Funny, until today you barely even spoke to me since you got home from Europe.’

‘Well dude, until about an hour ago you were my soon to be younger brother who barely stood up to about the height of my mid chest. How the fuck was I supposed to know you have the dick of a demigod?’

He went on and on as we stood there praising my dick. Little did I realize he was slowly guiding us toward the steam room.

When he opened the steam room and noticed that no one was inside he walked in leaving me in the doorway.

He turned around and got on his knees in the middle of the room and sat their silently with his mouth open waiting to see what my next move would be.”

“Let’s just say, he got a full load of me that night and now that we are both here at St. Barts he and I have um shared a few girls and one or two guys over these first six weeks of classes.

I looked over at Sebastian as he finished his story.

“So dude, you see I am ok with you worshiping my dick and don’t worry that you have such a small cock, it just turns me on all the more.” He said to me.

I wanted to protest again, I wanted to desperately tell him that 24 hours ago I would have had the bigger cock, but instead after hearing his story, I did something that the old me would have died over.

I reached over in the car and slid my tongue down his throat. At first I was worried, but when his tongue came to life I knew I was ok. As I pulled away from his mouth, I asked him, “You really are ok with a small cock?”

“Totally dude.”

“What if a guy you think is small, ends up having a bigger cock than you expected?” I asked.

“Sounds like it could be hot,” Sebastian said.

“What if someone you think might be small ends up being bigger than you?” I asked.

“Never happened before.” He admitted.

“But say it did happen, say you thought someone had a small one and turns out his dick is bigger than yours? How would you react?

“We could always buy you a strap on and we could find out.” He said with a laugh.

“I don’t think they make strap ons this big though,” He said as he unzipped his pants and groped his dick mound in his jockstrap.

I looked him in the eyes and there was this extreme feeling of lust or was it something else.

“Dude” I said. “I think I might be falling in lo…”

I didn’t get to finish because he grabbed my head and shoved my face into his giant cock.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to keep you all waiting. Work has been a bitch. Thanks for the support, glad to know you all are still reading. Let me know how you like these new chapters.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry to keep you all waiting. Work has been a bitch. Thanks for the support, glad to know you all are still reading. Let me know how you like these new chapters.
Defiantly digging it all man!.. please do keep it going!.. tough questions.. out of all the guys.. who's the thickest!?? was it the sherif deputy before he turned old?

Reactions: brk

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Defiantly digging it all man!.. please do keep it going!.. tough questions.. out of all the guys.. who's the thickest!?? was it the sherif deputy before he turned old?

Yes it was the sherif's deputy. However, now that honor goes to Jeff. Jeff was already thick but now that he has been shown to be one of the most humble his dick grew to become the thickest.

Reactions: brk

Yes it was the sherif's deputy. However, now that honor goes to Jeff. Jeff was already thick but now that he has been shown to be one of the most humble his dick grew to become the thickest.

In the character list you posted some lenght, but not the girth and I have a question about Bruce cock... You said it's 11"x5" and when Daemon was impaled it seemed that that girth was really hurting him (not the lenght), but 5" it's almost the world average size for girth (4,7") and it means that even the lifeguard was under average...
So what about the 12"x9" of Daemon in post #141? Or Andy that is 8,5/9" in girth? If Zach could grab Daemon he would actually destroy him... and so even Sebastian is smaller than Bruce in girth as it seems that Daemon has less problems taking it?

However I like the story... English is not my first language, and maybe that's why I found it a bit confusing in some points, but I'm glad Zach understood he was becoming a tyrant like Daemon before him.
As I am a fan of the "happily ever after", now that Zach is aware of his errors and Daemon, maybe only for Zach gifts, seems to understand how does it feel being bullied for the penis size, for me it would be perfect if the two at the end would become a couple. I know that Zach has no real attraction toward the old Daemon, but maybe if he open the eyes enough, now that hes experiencing all he did to Zach with other people (so without the "revenge" excuse)...

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the character list you posted some lenght, but not the girth and I have a question about Bruce cock... You said it's 11"x5" and when Daemon was impaled it seemed that that girth was really hurting him (not the lenght), but 5" it's almost the world average size for girth (4,7") and it means that even the lifeguard was under average...
So what about the 12"x9" of Daemon in post #141? Or Andy that is 8,5/9" in girth? If Zach could grab Daemon he would actually destroy him... and so even Sebastian is smaller than Bruce in girth as it seems that Daemon has less problems taking it?

However I like the story... English is not my first language, and maybe that's why I found it a bit confusing in some points, but I'm glad Zach understood he was becoming a tyrant like Daemon before him.
As I am a fan of the "happily ever after", now that Zach is aware of his errors and Daemon, maybe only for Zach gifts, seems to understand how does it feel being bullied for the penis size, for me it would be perfect if the two at the end would become a couple. I know that Zach has no real attraction toward the old Daemon, but maybe if he open the eyes enough, now that hes experiencing all he did to Zach with other people (so without the "revenge" excuse)...

Bruce was one of the first few people to ever have sex with Daemon so no matter how average a dick is it would hurt when it is only the second or third dick he had ever taken. As you said Andy and Zach (with Daemon's cock) would be much harder for Daemon to take and until Daemon has more practice it would be nearly impossible, however he has never taken Andy or Zach's cock yet. Sebastian's dick is shorter than Bruce's but Sebastian is 9x7 so his dick is two inches thicker than Bruce's dick. Daemon was only able to take Sebastian's dick because it was shoved in by surprise and because he had already been fucked by three other people that day that loosened him up. Hope that helps to clarify.

I am glad you are liking Daemon's character better now. I won't share the exact end of the story, but Zach and Daemon have a future together, but probably not in the traditional fairytale kind of way.

I am glad you are liking Daemon's character better now. I won't share the exact end of the story, but Zach and Daemon have a future together, but probably not in the traditional fairytale kind of way.

Well... if they learned something, I hope Daemon and Zach will not restart all again :D... or maybe yes... it depends on what this would bring to us as readers ;)

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 38: The bet

I had been chocking down Sebastian's cock for what seemed like a month, I was still in awe at how massive and wide his cock was. While I had never tried to swallow a crowbar I think I can now cross that off my list.

When I had been going at it for about half an hour, I started to wonder if his stamina was as long as his cock, but as soon as I thought about it, Sebastian began to buck my throat and i started to choke down the cum he was shooting down my guzzler.

It would not have been that much of an exaggeration to say that I he filled me up so much that I was no longer hungry, he filled me with so much of his cum.

“Damn I am stuffed, in more ways than one.” I shared.

“You’re what?” He asked laughing clearly looking spent.

“You stuffed my throat with that giant cock, and you stuffed my stomach with your manly seed.”

Oh he laughed while breathing really heavily.

“I bet you can’t jizz that much again any time soon.”

“Shit!” He said as he grabbed a hold of my head and drilled his python back into my mouth through my closed lips, his heavy cock prying my jaw wide open. He did have another round of jizz coming and I had clearly underestimated how much he had left. In fact, this second round out did the first by a long shot. Because he was not as far down my throat his cum flowed down the sides of my mouth and down my chin.

“Holy shit!” I said, as I cleaned my goo covered face. “Where the fuck did that come from?”

“He don’t make bets around me, I never lose.” He laughed.

I was just about to bet that he couldn’t get his dick hard enough to fuck me, when a knocking noise at the driver’s side window scared the living shit out of me.

The knocking must have startled Sebastian too, because he jumped when he heard the sound. His dick night quite deflated enough to be forced back into his shorts he covered his massive dick up with his T-shirt, which had gotten yanked off at some point in the midst of my blowing him.

As Sebastian rolled down the window, I could hear the end of the conversation between the two guys outside.

“He wasn’t there to hear the command, he probably thinks we are still supposed to be pretending we are gay. If we get him back to Zach, maybe Zach will turn him back so he doesn’t think he needs to pertend any more.”

“Can I help you?” Sebastian interrupted the two guys standing outside.

As soon as Travis leaned down into the window, I recognized him.

“Hey, I know you two.” Sebastian said to Travis and another guy that I could only see his waste from where I was sitting in the car.

“You’re the editor of the school paper right? I recognize your picture from the editorial story you did on there not being heavy enough weights in the fitness center.” Sebastian shared as Travis beamed as he looked down on the nearly naked stud.

“Yes, I am surprised you remembered that.” Travis answered looking over Sebastian like a wolf about to pounce on a sheep.

“Shit, I thought to myself. Travis was one of the guys that admitted that he was gay, during the chapter meeting the other night. That fucking bitch better stay away from my…” I interrupted my thought process. What was Sebastian to me? I had just met him and while we had shared some really intense sex over the last couple of hours I didn’t own him and we weren’t dating.

My thoughts were interrupted when Sebastian identified the other guy as Tobin. “Yeah and you…you’re Tobin Thompson right? Your on the baseball team right?”

“Ah yeah?” Came the response from outside the car. “Do we know one another?” Tobin answered confused.

“I am have seen you um…around the locker room.” Sebastian admitted.

There were only four things that I knew about Tobin, one that he had voted against Lars instead of Zach like he promised me, two that he took intramural football, basketball, and softball so seriously you would think that he was on an intramural scholarship. It was news to me that he was on the baseball team even bigger news that he would have been a big enough star on the team to be recognized. The third thing I knew for sure is that he was a giant homophobe nearly as bad as Billy or what Billy used to be, there is no telling what Billy was now that he had been Billy Jean.

The final thing I knew came from being in a fraternity that hardly ever wore cloths and enjoyed our naked hazing rituals. What I knew was that Tobin had a 7 inch dick, which would be massive on me now, but small compared to the old me. But that wasn’t what stood out, what stood out was that he was hung thick maybe only an inch to an inch and a half thinner than my old dick, which means that it was the thickets I had ever seen beyond my own. It was maybe 7.5 to 8 inches, which now that such things turn me on made me realize that he was probably a half inch to an inch thicker than Sebastian who I can say first hand was thick enough to nearly rip my ass apart.

“You’ve seen me around the locker room?” Tobin asked confused. “What’s that mean?” Tobin wondered aloud.

“It means he was checking out the bat you swing.” Travis answered trying to help the poor confused straight guy who hadn’t put two and two together.

Sebastian turned bright red, Travis had a giant smirk, Tobin’s headless body outside the car, quickly covered the crotch of his shorts with his hands and then bent down to look in the car. When Tobin made eye contact with me, a sense of success or pride came over his face.

“Sweet, it is you.” Tobin said as he looked me up and down and grabbed his phone.

“Zach?” Tobin asked into his phone.

“Roger?” He asked into the phone again confused. “Are you with Zach?” He asked tentatively. “You are? Great…tell Zach we founded him and we are in the Athletes dorm parking garage.” “What’s he want to know? Um tell him we did go to the gym like he asked… What no you tell him…” Tobin’s face went white.

“Sir? Yes sir we did exactly as you asked. We went to the gym to take care of the hubris, but as we were walking in we saw Daemon hop into a car, so we followed him. Tobin answered with a quiver of fear ever present in his voice.

As Zach or at least I assumed it was Zach continued to speak on the other end a sense of relief formed on Tobin's face and he even broke a smile. "Sir yes sir.” Tobin answered and hung up the phone.

“You? What is your name?” Tobin asked Sebastian.

“Sebastian, why?” Sebastian answered.

“Do you live here in the dorms?”

“Yeah I am on the lacrosse team, we all live here in the Athletes dorms. Well at least until I can move into my fraternity house next semester.”

I shot him a glance that told him that I had no idea he was in a fraternity and he gave me a look of yeah no one knows it keep it quiet.

“Take us to your room and do it quickly.” Tobin insisted.

Sebastian jumped to obey, “I am the first room off the garage, room 207."

“Wait, why are we going to his room? What did Zach just tell you?” I insisted.

“Zach is on his way, he told us to take you into one of the dorm rooms and to stand guard outside of the room, he will be here in less than an hour, he says that is all we really need to know.”

“You call Zach back and tell him that I want to know why he needs me indoors and alone and why he can’t meet me outside or I am not going anywhere.” I respond.

“Fuck that, we aren’t about to be the guys that disobey him.” Travis responded.

Realizing that I wasn’t interested in going with them Sebastian became less agreeable and sat back down in his seat of the car.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Drive away” I yelled over to Sebastian, but it was too late Travis and Tobin had grabbed on to Sebastian and was dragging him through the window and out of the car. Poor Sebastian was nearly a foot shorter than both Travis and Tobin and so they easily threw him over Tobin’s shoulder. Sebastian tried to fight, but being naked as the day he was born he was also trying not to cause too big a scene.

I went to jump across the seat so that I could drive away, figuring I would find a safe place and then figure out how to get Sebastian free, but Travis realizing what I was up to, reached in and pulled the keys out of the ignition.

As all of this happened the passenger side door swung open and I was pulled out of the car by another two guys. What I hadn’t realized was that while focused on Travis and Tobin, Brian and Clark had snuck up the other side of the car.

As the two of us were being kidnapped from the car and taken to Sebastian’s dorm, we passed a group of freshmen girls volleyball players in the hall who giggled as I yelled out for help. It seems that the fraternties at St. Bart weren’t the only groups that were prone to hazing. This behavior didn’t even phase the athletes that we passed.

The four guys plopped Sebastian and I down on the couch and told us to shut up and stay still. I was in no mood to take orders from anyone as I sat in front of four of my brothers wearing nothing but a jockstrap that was 10 sizes too big in the pouch.

“What the fuck is going on there?” Brian asked as he saw the toilet paper sticking out of the jockstrap.

“Trying to regain your old size there are you, or you just so embarrassed about your baby cock you are trying to hide it?” Brian laughed as he looked down on me.

"Shit Brian if your dick shrunk 8 inches in one day you'd try to hide your little tiny nub too, right Tobin?" Travis laughed as the two of them reached down and pulled the jock strap off me. The toilet paper feel to the floor revealing my tiny cock as Travis flicked me tiny cock with is fingers making my small cock sting both physically and mentally.

"Damn how the mighty has crumbled." Travis said in awe of how small I looked now. "What a loss and to think a couple of days ago, I thought I was so inferior to you and now look at your tiny little nub, everyone here is more of a man than you will ever be again.

Now it was Sebastian’s turn to spin his head around and look at me in wonder. I gave him the I’ll do my best to explain later look. I will hand it to Sebastian even though he had just heard that my dick had shrunk he didn’t miss a beat and tried to come to my rescue. “Hey fuck you all don’t talk shit about his dick. He's way more than just his dick size, you stupid mother fuckers.”

“Dude you are a feisty little guy.” Tobin responded as Sebastian struggled to get up. It was clear he was trying to defend me and I didn't get why. Had this been two days ago I would have been just as ruthless to anyone with a dick as small as mine.

Had only one of the guys been holding him down, Sebastian would have broken free. Watching him fight for me, caused me all sorts of feelings. I was so confused as to why he cared but it was clear that if he would have gotten loose he would have kicked all their asses to break me free.

As Brian and Travis struggled to keep Sebastian from jumping up. Tobin kept a hold of me.

Watching Sebastian continue to struggle gave me a complete but little woody.

While this was happening, I noticed Clark was back on the phone. “Yes sir…gladly sir.”

“Let us go, you stupid mother fuckers!” Sebastian shouted.

“You sit right there and you behave! In fact don’t say another word!” Travis announced staring into Sebastian’s eyes.

I knew that look, that was a look that Zach gives as he is commanding people.

“Fuck!” I said aloud as I realized that Travis must have some sort of powers now too.

“You shut the fuck up too, before we take the rest of that cock of yours.” Travis decreed.

“Fuck you,” Both Sebastian and I shouted at roughly the same time. I was relieved to see that Travis did not have powers over me, nor that he had powers over Sebastian.

“Let me try,” Brian said telling both of us to to “Sit down and stop fighting,”

Sebastian jumped out of his chair swinging when they let go of him to test out to see if the power worked.

Tobin jumped across the room leaving me free to try and escape but when I did Clark grabbed me in one of his wrestler choke holds and slammed me back into the seat.

“Well fuck guys, seems like neither of your powers work on either guy.” Clark said as he held me down which couldn’t have been that easy, I am no small guy myself.

“Well something is wrong, because while this dude may not be a hubris dickhead, we know Daemon is without a doubt.” Travis explained.

“Zach has no power over me any more so why should you.” I blurted out before realizing that maybe I could have used that to my advantage later.

“Well we may not be able to hold you with powers, but we can out power you with strength, besides your boyfriend over here, seemed pretty eager to obey Tobin a bit earlier when we mentioned that baseball bat he used to see int he locker room, I am willing to bet that he would do what ever Tobin told him to. Isn’t that right?” Brian asked to Sebastian.

Sebastian was silent for a second, but then suddenly he blurted out the word yes. I looked over at him like he had just betrayed us behind enemy lines and though he wouldn’t look over at me, I could tell Sebastian just couldn’t seem to help himself. Wow and I thought I had turned into a helpless size queen.

“What was that er Sebastian was it? What did you say you would do for Tobin?” Brian asked again.

“Fuck you.” Sebastian responded to Brian seeming to have found his resolve again.

“You said you would obey me didn’t you?” Tobin said looking Sebastian up and down.

“Yes” Sebastian blurted out again looking like he was trying to swallow the words, but not being able to stop himself.

“You have a thing for Tobin, don’t you?” Travis asked.

“Get the fuck off me!” Sebastian respond to Travis.

“Answer him, tell him why you have a thing for me!” Tobin demand.

“You have a huge fucking cock and I have wanted to suck it since the second I saw it. You are the only person I have ever seen with a thicker cock than mine.” The words came tumbling out of Sebastian’s mouth even though it was clear after that he regretted ever word that he said. I could tell that some how Tobin had some sort of power over Sebastian even though the other two that had tried did not.

“Oh is that right?” Travis laughed. "You think he has a big fucking dick do you?”

Sebastian seethed with anger and just stared at Travis.

“Why don’t you show him your big massive dick Tobin?”

“Please don’t Travis, its embarrassing enough.” Tobin plead. But it was clear that Travis was having none of it.

“Show him your dick!” Travis commanded to Tobin. I knew that look and that tone of voice, Travis had Zach’s powers and he had just used them on Tobin and Tobin was obeying.

Tobin turned bright red as he began to slip his pants off to show off what I expected would be a huge softball bat sized cock.

For about the 100th time today I was shocked to see a dick only slightly larger than the one I had now. Sebastian was a bit taken by shock himself. “That isn’t your cock.” Sebastian said in a shocked voice.

“That’s cause its over here now” Travis said as he proudly dropped his pants revealing a massive dick that even I wouldn’t have made fun of in my bigger days. Not quite up to my size, but definitely worth being proud of.

“Why don’t you come over here and suck my big dick,” Travis demanded of Sebastian.

"How about you come over here and lick my ass!” Sebastian shot back to Travis.

Well there went my theory that Sebastian was some how a hypnotized size queen. I mean had Travis told me to come over and suck his giant cock, I might have been over there right now and to the best of my knowledge he had no powers over me.

“What the fuck happened.” Sebastian asked Tobin. “It’s a long story” Tobin responded. "I just wish I could have it back.”

Something clicked inside of Sebastian’s head and he turned with a burning flame in his eyes. I didn’t even have to wonder what might happen next, Sebastian had his eyes locked onto Travis’s new giant appendage and he was going to go get it back from Travis so that it was Tobin’s again.

Sebastian charged Travis, who was so shocked at what was about to happen he ran for the dorm room door tripping as he went out the door because his pants were still around his ankles.

“Tobin!” Brian shouted. “Control Sebastian before things get out of hand.” At first Tobin was laughing at the sight of Sebastian charging after Travis trying to win back his dick.” But when Brain chastised him he realized that things were getting out of hand.

“Hurry, Zach will be here any minute.” Brian pled. “He expects us to be outside guarding them when he gets here.”

“Sit there and don’t get up,” Tobin insisted and don’t let Daemon move either do you understand me?” He asked.

Sebastian sat down immediately shaking his head yes.

The three guys that were still in the room were apprehensive at first, but realizing that there was no windows and no other doors for escape made them comfortable enough to head out into the hall to stand guard.

As soon as the door closed. I demanded answers.

“What the fuck is going on!” I asked.

Reactions: deleted363616

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I need you to bet me that I can’t disobey Tobin and then I need you to bet me that you and your four brothers out there are more muscular than me and that I can't break us out of here." Sebastian whispered.

"What?" I wondered out loud.

"I need you to trust me, do you think you can trust me?" Sebastian questioned.

"Yeah, I think so," I answered cautiously.

"If you bet me that you are stronger, I'll win the bet so bet me you guys are stronger and that I can't break us out of here." He explained again.

"Hurry before they come back in, I don't want them to see how this happens, and I don't want them to know how to reverse it." He begged.

I wanted to say, "how what happens," but I could tell he was getting nervous and was really bothered by the fact that the guys had some how controlled him.

"I bet you that you can’t disobey Tobin. I also bet you that you aren’t as muscular as my four fraternity brothers and me and that you can't break us out of here." I said to him, not quite sure why.

Nothing really seemed to happen at first. Looking over at the short little guy there was no way he could overpower me much less the four guys outside the door. Sure he was really muscular for his size, but at 5'4 even with baseball size biceps and brick road abs, he was still no match for four guys especially since at least one of them seemed to have Zach's powers now.

I was just about to ask if I made the bet wrong when I heard screaming from the hall and saw the four guys tumble back in through the dorm room door. I could hear what sounded like a buzz coming from the other guys bodies sounding something like an electric hum. It only took a few seconds of hearing their bodies vibrate before I realized the same noise was emanating from me. Eventually I could feel the buzz as it became a burning sensation like my entire muscular system was on fire. Like my entire system was melting. At first the melting was just a feeling but eventually that feeling turned into a real action as I could actually feel my muscles start to drain or melt from my body.

The loss of muscles was most pronounced when I looked over at Tobin and clark. Having been a huge jock all his life, Tobin had built quite the study body, and Clark was hugely muscular from his time on the wrestling team. But now here in front of me Tobin, Clark, myself and the other two guys were clearly losing our muscle tone.

As I looked back over at Sebastian it seemed that he was growing taller and taller, but when I looked over at the entertainment center on the wall I realized that Sebastian wasn’t getting any taller the five us were getting shorter. While I was a good 5’ 11 a few seconds ago, since the buzzing and burning started, I could tell that I was shrinking in both muscle but also in height. It was obvious while I looked over at Tobin that he was shrinking even faster.

Tobin yelled out for Travis to fucking stop what ever it was the fuck he was doing, but he stopped screaming when he looked over and realized that it was happening to Travis too. Instead of screaming in anger now he was slack jaw and had a complete look of fear on his now much smaller face.

Right before the shrinking stopped the large size jockstrap that I was wearing fell off my body leaving me completely naked. Sebastian looked over and smirked, walking over he grabbed a hold of 5’0 or maybe even 4’11 Travis and yanked the t-shirt right over his head. Throwing it toward me he said “Get dressed we are out of here.”

Clark tried to get in our way, but Sebastian simply strong armed him twisted his arm behind his back and told me to strip him of his shorts and to grab his flip flops.

Part of me couldn’t believe what just happened, but then again less than a day ago I was a straight guy with a 12 inch cock now i was a size queen with a 4 inch dick and was pretty sure I was falling for a 5’4 guy with some sort of magical powers and a cock of death. So yeah, that part of me wasn’t surprised at all.

Sebastian told me to head to the hall way and be ready to run. I did what he said and looked back as he picked up the little mini me version of Clark and flung him into the other three guys as he turned and ran out the door.

I was a bit turned around once we were in the hall and so I made a run for the elevators instead of the car. It seemed like it took hours for the elevators to get there and I was sure that we were about to have four guys jumping on our back at any second, but before anything happened the elevator doors swung open and to our good fortune it was empty.

The two of us jumped in the elevator and I pressed the button for the ground floor. As out doors slid closed, I noticed the elevator across the hall start to slide open. For the first time since I escaped the fraternity house I caught a glimpse of him. As our door slid shut Zach’s elevator slid closed and it was obvious from his expression that he had also noticed me.

As the elevator opened I grabbed Sebastian by the arm and yanked him out of the elevator at a full speed sprint, trying to explain to him that the guy from the other elevator was going to be the last person we needed to see right now.

As we rounded the corner and was just about out the front door of the dorm I heard the ding of another elevator opening and I could hear Zach voice.

“Daemon wait, I need to talk to you.” Came Zach’s voice

As we ran out the door there was a huge parking lot in front of us and I wonder if we could get lost amongst the cars, but I figured that Zach could turn one of the guys with him into a blood hound or something and they would smell us out, so I panicked and pulled Sebastian to his left and slammed the door of the bicycle shed shut. At St. Bart’s there was a bicycle shed built next to every dorm, the only problem is that it was nothing more than a chain link fence with plastic green slats through the fencing and a plastic green roof around 50 or more bikes.

The two of us ducked behind a row of bikes just before Zach, Roger, and James came running out the building. The three of them focused not he parking lot in front of them and didn’t even seem to notice the small chain link fence shed right next to them.

“Guys spread out and find Daemon, I really need to get him to trust me again.” Zach shouted as the other two ran ahead into the parking lot with Zach right behind them.

Reactions: skumbum