deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 42 Mirror Mirror

I could have continued to daydream about Sebastian and his doppelganger all afternoon, but my nuts were aching just from thinking about the experience of being double fucked. I had given the twins and Randy the slip about two hours ago while Randy was looking for Zach and the twins were fighting over whether they had hurt me or if I was into it and therefore not actually hurt. I snuck away, but I was ever mindful that they could popup out of nowhere at any moment. I hadn’t stopped moving since leaving them in the bike shed. I had been careful not to look anyone directly in the eyes and had tried hard to make myself as inconspicuous as possible.

I guess ducking into the gym was one of my less brilliant moves as just about anyone who knew me would have guessed I would hide out in the gym. But, I figured that since I was near the gym, I might as well use it to take my mind off my insatiable need to get fucked. Besides at this hour it should be fairly busy. I guess it hadn’t dawned on me that with my new Lane gifted muscles I was going to stand out like a mountain on a horizon.

An hour or so of heavy lifting might take me away from predicament that I had found myself for the last few days, but it sure would help me to feel better about possessing this tiny dick if a guy or two were to be turned on by my massive muscles.

If my calculations were right it had been about three or four days since Zach had gained his powers and just under two days since he had lost his powers on me, or was it a day and a half? I couldn’t remember time seemed to stand still one moment and fly by moments later. I had thought it was two or three days since the twins were divided but once I got to the gym and checked in with my gym card the time and date came up on the computer screen and I realized that it had actually only been about 10 hours since I had even met Sebastian. My whole life had completely become totally out of whack, so I guess I shouldn’t be terribly surprised that my since of time was totally fucked.

I changed clothes with little fanfare not seeing Randy, or Zach, either of the Sebastian’s or any of my fraternity brothers for that matter. The only thing I did see was my tiny little worm of a dick barely dangling down by its root.

I held my thumb up to the poor little cock to see what I had feared; my thumb was bigger than my tiny new cock. Several freshmen came in and I am not 100% but I was pretty sure they saw the comparison as I pulled my hand away.

Beat red, I wandered out of the locker room and out into the university gym, trying to look around the sea of guys to be sure that none of my tormenters was amongst the throngs of students in the gym. The room was packed with everything from girls torturing themselves with thigh master nautilus equipment to twinky boys doing downward dog yoga posses in the midst of behemoth giants lifting 100s of pounds of muscle building weights. I never really noticed it before, but the minute that I walked into the gym, I had an overwhelming need to checkout every guy’s package.

I chalked this desire up to what Zach had said to me before he lost his power over me, wishing that I had the personality of Jeff. Now I will be honest, I never realized Jeff was gay, but I know that I had never been gay until the last 36 hours, so by powers of deduction, I am pretty sure giving me Jeff’s personality made me gay. Looking over at the girls did nothing for me now.

There was one positive of having Lane’s body, I could sit at the free weights and check everybody out for as long as I wanted and no one was going to ask me to get up and move. Not a single person was going to fuck with me even if they wondered what the hell I was staring at.

Staring is exactly what I did, at first I was just staring at guys crotches trying to pick out who had the most sizeable bulge. Unfortunately guy’s gym shorts left a lot to the imagination most being so loose that you really couldn’t tell what they had or didn’t have swinging between their legs. In the past, I just assumed I was the biggest, but now since that was rarely ever going to be true, I was hoping that I would find some other way of figuring out who had a big cock and who was cursed like me. After about twenty minutes of sitting on the end of the same bench, I seemed to be picking up on new clues and tells. It was like watching someone give away their hand at poker.

At first I assumed that the really muscular guys were likely the most blessed with big cocks. I don’t know why, I was living proof that it wasn’t true, but then again, I had been magically altered. However, that being true, I had never been the most muscular in the room. I had many muscle guys in my in-crowd in high school that could have put me to shame and so I stopped only checking out the muscle bound guys and started checking out the entire crowd and that is when I caught on.

I watched as certain guys interacting with their friends and the ladies in the room. a few guys who even seemed to be charming the other guys and not the ladies. These guys seemed to have a certain

self confident swagger. Where some of the guys in the room seemed to be tripping all over themselves when I looked over at them. Other guys even one or two of the twinky guys just seemed

more self-assured and confident.

About half an hour of moving around the gym I began to notice that there were a number of guys with this extra self-confidence maybe only three or four out of the 100 or so guys in the gym. These three or four seemed to just ooze with confidence. It was the same guys who were stopping what they were doing to help the other guys with their form, sharing little secrets of how they got big, or to tell one of the girls how great they were looking, even though truth be told the girl was way heavier than any “good looking girl” I would have ever seen.

I tested my theory following the “confident” guys back into the locker room as they changed back into their steet clothes. Every single time I followed on of the confident guys back, I spied an abnormally large dick. First one about 8, second 7.5 by 7 wide and the last one about 9 inches.

I was about to declare that I had broken the code on determining hung guys when I came across one guy in particular that sent the self-confident vibe off the chart. He just seemed to have self-confidence in spades. He had a glow about him and he just seemed to love himself without having to tell everyone in the room that he was better than them. I couldn’t quite place the guy, but something told me that I had met him before, and yet he didn’t really look all that familiar.

I was so drawn to the guy that I just followed him around as he did his workouts and as he stopped to praise a few people for their accomplishments. Just watching him made me feel like a jackass, as I know that had it been me, I would have chosen to belittle or put-down said accomplishments.

Looking around the room, I saw someone on the other side of the floor doing just that. He was a fairly muscular guy talking shit to an overweight sophomore who was clearly working his ass off trying to lose weight.

As I stared across the room at the dickhead who was going off on the large guy, I heard a voice to my left.

“He acts that way because of his own short-comings in life.” Came the sexy voice of my confident target that I had been following around the gym for the last half hour.

“Poor guy has some deep issues” The confident guy shared again.

“You would think he would have a small cock with the way he acts, but truth be told he has a huge dick.” He said with a bit of a laugh.

For the next twenty minutes or so Wyatt (Mr. Confidence) went on to explain that the two were members of the same club on campus and how the guy across the way, which he called Ray was a complete dick to anyone and everyone he met. Wyatt shared that when he first met him, he assumed that Ray had a tiny cock based upon his behavior. Wyatt had shared that most guys with a big dick didn’t feel the need to put others down; they just seemed to have a sense of confidence that didn’t require belittling others.

As our conversation went on, he confessed to me that he had a much smaller cock than Ray. I told him I was shocked because, I had pegged him for having a massive cock based upon his confidence and his general demeanor.

“Can I tell you a secret?” Wyatt asked.

“Sure”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“I only have about four inches” Wyatt shared.

“No fucking way” I said a little too loud as half the gym turned to look at the two of us.

“Way” He laughed.

“Having such a small cock doesn’t bother you?” I asked thinking that Wyatt was one of the most well adjusted guys I had ever met.

About five minutes into Wyatt explaining that he was so much more complicated and interesting than just his dick, I started to feel what could only be described as a punch in my gut.

As Wyatt talked about himself and how pathetic Ray was because all he had was a big dick, I began to realize that I really fucking hated Ray. It took me another two or three minutes until the realization hit me, that until a few days ago, I was Ray. I could feel the burning in my eyes and before I knew it tears were forming. I didn’t want my new friend to see me cry so I ran off the gym floor and through a door marked “employees only.”

I stood in the employee laundry room surrounded by dirty white gym towels. Luckily the room was deserted and except for a few driers spinning I was left to complete silence. Standing there tearing up, I began to realize a mirror had just been placed in front of me and I truly hated who was looking back at me.

Wyatt was a totally cool guy, small dick and all and yet Ray was a total cock and yet he had a huge cock.

As tears came down my face, the door opened and both Wyatt and Ray wandered into the laundry room together. Seeing the two of them together allowed me to gain my composure and stop the water works.

Ray could still see that I had just been crying and he had something negative to say about it.

“Fucking fag, why the fuck did we ever let you in our fraternity?”
Ray asked.

“What?” I asked shocked. “What did you just say about a fraternity?”

“I can’t believe we let you in you little faggot!” Ray said again as his facial features began to change and alter. I looked over at Wyatt to see what was going on and as I did I noticed that my new friend Wyatt was also beginning to transform.

Where moments ago Wyatt and Ray were standing there, and now I was staring down the faces of Zach and Roger. My mouth was wide open and I was just frozen. I stared Zach down in fear that I was royally fucked. No one said a word and the only sound that I could hear was the stretching of Zach’s shorts as his gigantic cock began to crawl down his left leg stretch his gym shorts.

I stood there for what seemed like a lifetime. I tried to think of something to say, but only one thing came to mind.

“Fuck”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well now that I've had the chance to read back over this whole story and figure it all back out again, my interest has been reignited!

It only took 5.5 hours!

Imagine how long it took to write it...yikes...a conclusion coming soon. I also have the first chapter of a new, but related story nearly finished.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 43: Window to the Soul

“Fuck” I cried out so loud that I was sure that the entire gym could hear me over the clanging of the weights and the hum of the treadmills. I surprised myself from the reaction. Hours ago I would have been sure that the site of Zach would have scared the shit out of me but here now I was shouting Fuck out of excitement our of lust, out of desire for what was creeping down his leg.

The room was silent of voices but the sound of my heart beating in my ears was deafening. Just me, Roger, and Zach stood staring at each other in relative silence.

The only sound I could hear outside of the drum beat of my heart was what sounded like a choir of people cracking their knuckles. I looked around to figure out where the sound was coming from. It didn’t take long to realize that the sound of twigs snapping was coming from Zach’s cock as it continued to grow from a sapling to a full branch of a might oak. Zach’s snake continued to slither its way down his thigh to stop just below his knee.

I pulled my eyes away from Zach’s god like hose and forced myself to look my roommate in the eyes. Where in the past, I would have been looking at him with hatred and disgust at his tiny appendage of dick. Now all I could do was ogle his massive package with wide eyes of wonder. Despite myself, I just couldn’t help but lick my lips as I gawked at Zach’s massive cock growing to its mammoth proportions. Somewhere between having been humiliated and turned out the last 72 hours had made me…well I guess the last 72 hours had made me reverent to any man with a enormous cock.

A few hours ago the jealous of knowing that Zach’s growing colossal whang was actually my gargantuan monster would have prevented me from realizing just how hot of a scene this was. But now 72 hours later, instead of jealous, I was fucking horny. Standing in front of me was my skinny, geeky, roommate, a guy I had tortured for years. I didn’t torture him because he deserved it, but because he had the misfortune of having genes that created a small tiny dick. Every time I turned around he was thirsting for my cock. That knowledge of how bad he wanted me gave me a license to treat him like shit. Now, however, the shoe was on the other foot or should I say the third leg was on the other guy.

As my eyes met with Zach’s, I could see that the former tortured soul that was Zach was gone and in its place was the eyes of a confident well hung stud. I wondered if I looked at my own eyes in the mirror if I would now have the lost injured puppy dog eyes that used to belong to Zach.

I just wasn’t sure what to do or what to make my next move, but when Zach grabbed ahold and adjusted his giant trouser snake my knees buckled and I hit the floor in front of him.

Chapter 44: Reversal of Roles

Zach’s POV

What was I doing? I had told myself that I was done torturing Daemon. Yet here I was making my dick grow in the most provocative way I possibly could.

Oh shit that wasn’t the reaction that I expected. Look at him over there licking his lips, eyes full of lust. It is obvious that I have truly fucked up this guys mind. Well to be honest I did a number on his body too. Damn look at his body now that I mention it. Lane’s muscles look amazing on him. Shit if he had his old cock back he would be a true Greek god.

Just looking over at him makes me so horny; ugh I got to adjust this giant wood.

“Holy shit Daemon, what the hell are you doing?” I asked as Daemon hit his knees and his hands were ripping at my zipper.

“Showing you who the real man is” Daemon responded. “Who the real true good man has always been,” He continued as he groped my meat through my boxers.

I wanted to tell Daemon that he didn’t really want to suck my cock. I wanted to come clean that when he was still under my power, I had given him Jeff’s bisexuality. I was about to come clean when he yanked out my foot long hotdog and he had a full 8 inches of it down his throat.

My head flew back and my eyes were closed as Daemon the man of my dreams, since high school, was slurping down my serpent. After years of me dreaming for this moment it was surreal that we were in the reverse roles of my dreams.

I could have let this go on forever, but there was a voice in the back of my head. A voice warning me that I was taking advantage of someone who I had made this way through my former power over him.

“You’ve got to stop.” I said shoving Daemon off my cock.

Daemon looked at me with desperation dripping from his every pore.

“No, Daemon shouted, you deserve this praise. I deserve this humiliation. I want your big dick down my throat.”

My head was spinning, maybe he does deserve this, and maybe he was right.

“FUCK! You’ve got to stop, this isn’t you this is residual power I had over you. I gave you my cock, Lane’s body, and Jeff’s personality.”

“I don’t care,” Daemon said as he listened to my confession. “I don’t care what you think you made me, but what you did make me was a better person. You made me realize that having my old massive dick didn’t make me a great person it just made me well a massive dick.”

Hearing this come from Daemon, I about fell over from shock. I felt weak in the knees but after a few seconds I realized I wasn’t weak in the knees from Daemon’s display of humanity, but I was weak from some other feeling. It was as if something was being drained from me. Like all the energy was being drained from my core.

To top it off, Daemon was back on my dick.

“I want you inside of me Zach.” I want you to know what its like to have the power of a huge cock, and I want to be the one who gives you that power. I want you to take me Zach, please take me.” Daemon begged as he went back down on my now softening meat.

With those words, the feeling of energy that was draining from my body stopped and I began to feel a bit better, yet I still felt cold and sweaty. Yet here in front of me was Daemon begging me to take him. As I debated the ethics of what I knew I was about to do. My thoughts were interrupted by a jarring voice that I had come to know oh so well over the last three days.

“No fucking way am I going to stand here and watch you two faggots butt fuck each other.” Roger shouted from across the room.

“You faggots are disgusting and both of you deserve to get the shit kicked out of you.” He went on.

“Shut the fuck up!” Daemon said to Roger who was silenced in the middle of his rant about how we didn’t deserve to…

“And sit the fuck down and watch us” Daemon shouted.

To my and Daemon’s surprise Roger slammed himself to the ground and looked at us with attentive eyes.

“Wait holy shit did I just…was that me?” Daemon asked.

“It wasn’t me,” I explained. “It had to be you.” I said tentatively.

“Holy shit, do I have your same powers?” Daemon asked with a shit-eating grin that made me very nervous.

I checked my watch to see if my time was up, to see if I had just lost my powers to Daemon.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One last chapter left to go in this story...It has been fun writing this epic tale. No fear, another St. Bart College story will be take the place of this one at the same time as the final chapter of this story goes live.

Reactions: deleted363616
D

deleted363616

One last chapter left to go in this story...It has been fun writing this epic tale. No fear, another St. Bart College story will be take the place of this one at the same time as the final chapter of this story goes live.
glad to hear that :)