Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 20: A Sense of Urgency

Daemon’s POV:

I was bound and determined to find Andy and get to the bottom of this shit. I was not going to spend any time more than absolutely necessary with this little tiny worm of a dick. I was going to return to my past glory if I had to sacrifice a goat, dance on a grave, drink a magic potion or what ever other voodoo magic Zach had used to steel my dick size.

The problem was that I wasn’t sure if it was the ritual that had given Zach these powers and if it had why just Zach why didn’t we all have these abilities? I mean if you were going to pick someone to endow powers on, there were a dozen better choices in our pledge class than fucking Zach.

As I was heading down the stairs I realized that for all I knew Zach had gotten ahold of some magical amulet or sold his soul to some sort of demon in some Faustian bargain. The reality is that I had no real idea how Zach had this power over the chapter, the only thing I knew was that his gifts had disappeared at least long enough for me to gain control over myself and tie his ass down to the bed.

I figured that he must not have his powers back or else, I would have already found myself forced to free him, against my will. However, I quickly realized that the commands that he had levied before he lost his powers stuck. Not only because I still had a Vienna sausage where 24 hours ago I had a dick the size of a baseball bat, but also because James began to bark and chase me around the room, the minute he saw me come down the stairs.

It took some fancy footwork, but with my basketball jumping skills I was able to leap over James and make it to the door of the meeting room without getting bit. With James on all fours and still learning how to be a dog it wasn’t that hard to out maneuver him.

As I barged into the room, Brian the SGA vice-president, Steve, Zach’s big brother, Mark from the Orientation team and Travis the editor of the campus newspaper were arguing over the list of the hottest guys on campus. I wasn’t sure, but I think I had heard Zach telling them something about making a list of possible new pledges as we were being shuffled into the game room earlier this evening.

The guys were fighting over whether some guy named Isaac was hot enough to be on the list. They seemed extremely passionate about their opinion with Brian arguing that he had an amazing body from being on the swim team, while Travis was arguing that there were equally as hot guys with much bigger bulges. Hearing them use the size of a bulge as a criteria for hotness ripped at my very soul and I had this feeling of dread an almost yearning to reacquire my big cock.

As the two of them continued to argue Colin the skinny little pipsqueak of a brother from the pledge class before me suddenly started talking. He is so small and thin that I did not even notice he was sitting there he takes up such a little bit of space.

“I have seen him in the locker room. His junk is smaller than mine so he is no threat to me, he goes on the list.” Colin decreed.

All the brothers immediately stopped fighting and fell in line with exactly what Colin wanted.

“Of course he goes on the list anything you want Colin,” the group fawned in unison. The entire executive board, all sophomores except Steve and Andy who were both juniors, were clearly and desperately infatuation with Colin. Colin seemed to love this new experience, where everyone in the sophomore class found him irresistible.

“Guys where is Andy?” I asked looking around the large meeting room.

“They are in there,” Steve responded, the only one that seemed to hear me as the others were physically caressing and trying to get Colin’s attention.
I followed Steve’s pointing to the Kitchen off the meeting room. Right before I entered the kitchen I could hear Andy yelling about something and then heard a familiar voice who I was pretty sure was Evan.

“So you are telling me you have no choice but to blow them or your dick will fall off?” Andy angrily questioned.

“Well right, but don’t forget that I also can’t disobey Jeff now either.” Evan explained.

“So you can’t turn down Jeff, you must suck on one of the two of them daily,” Andy asked seemingly annoyed and frustrated. “I mean this seems awfully convenient for you. You have had a thing for Jeff since you laid your greedy little eyes on his incredible ass. Don’t think I didn’t notice how horny you got over him when you saw the changes Zach made to his body. I know you bitch. I have your number.” Andy seemed to be a cross between jealous and bitter.

“Wait you haven’t heard the worst part. Every time after I have anal sex, my ass ring heals up and I have to deal with the pain of loosing my cherry each time,” Evan explained.

I could see the immediate change in Andy’s attitude, going from jealous boyfriend to horny frat guy in 10 seconds flat.

“You mean to tell me I get to fuck a virgin each time we have sex?” Andy smirked loving this new twist.

“I don’t know about that,” Evan protested.

“I could barely handle your fat cock when my ass was experienced, I am not all that excited about get my ass ripped open by your fat log every night,” Evan continued.

“You know you want it baby…I promise to go nice and slow (ugh don’t they all promise to go nice and slow)

“Umm well if you promise to go nice and…” Evan didn’t even get the last words out before Andy yanked Evan’s pants off his body. Spinning him around, Andy spread open Evan’s perfectly formed bubble butt.

No, I screamed in my own mind, he is not about to do what I think he is about to do…. My eyes slammed shut, but I couldn’t help but to peak as Evans eyes began to glaze over with anticipation.

Andy got closer and closer to Evan’s ass and wham, bam, pow Andy’s tongue forced its way up Evan’s tight rosebud.

I was in fucking shock. Never in my life did I dream that two guys would actually do something like that, I mean who the hell knew that two guys could get enjoyment of eating out someone’s bootie.

This was too much, I was about to turn and run, or throw up or something, but first I needed information from Andy. I had to know what if anything he might know about Zach’s powers. I was just about to make myself, known when the most fucked up thing, maybe even the most fucked up thing ever in my life, occurred.

Andy stood up from eating Evan’s ass and he pulled down his Burberry Slacks revealing his Andrew Christian underwear. Behind this thin layer of fabric was an obvious bulge, so obvious that I could make out the fact that Andy was circumcised and that he had a fairly sizeable helmet type cock head. While seeing a guy’s dick bulge was nothing new to me, what was new to me was this burning interest to know what was hidden behind the cloth.

To be frank, what was happening in some guys pants never mattered in the past, for one thing I really didn’t think I had any sexual interest in guys, other than to dominate them with my big cock, and second there was never and I mean never any chance that someone I would meet would have a bigger cock hidden behind their fabric mound. It didn’t matter how strained their jock was, there wasn’t a soul that could stand up to my 12x9.

Now, however, lurking behind a half open kitchen door, knowing that I was only packing a 4-inch cock, there was this desire, no not a desire that was to strong an emotion. I’ll say, I had this new sense of urgency, to know how I compared to Andy.

There just feet away from me hidden behind his Andrew Christian cock curtain was what looked like a fat mound of meat.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and I could physically feel my blood pressure rise, there was a tingling in my fingers and my eyes were glued to Andy’s every move.

Slowly and purposefully Andy hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear slowly revealing a v-line. He paused with a few wisps of hair poking above the elastic band. Andy had pulled his cock’s support garment far enough down to reveal that he had zero tan lines on his extremely pronounced Adonis girdle. During his pause, Andy grabbed the bottom of his Lacoste polo lifting the fabric over his head.

Now the football place kicker was standing in front of me (well really Evan but it sure did feel like this was all happening to tease me) showing off this giant mound of flesh, his muscular Roman columns known as legs, and a skin tight t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination. Under his white painted on t-shirt was an eight-pack of abs, a shelf of pictorials, and arms that had clearly been sculpted by the college football teams finest strength and conditioning coach.

Not that I was looking, but Andy’s sizeable ass was poking out the backside of his half dropped drawers. Having removed his polo, Andy next peeled off his undershirt revealing his model quality body from his perfectly aligned naval and treasure trail up his rolling hills of abs and up to the valley between his monster pecs.

What the fuck was wrong with me. In the past, I would have known what this body was, it would have been an obvious and feeble attempt to make up for the fact that Andy couldn’t compare to me in his skivvies. His muscles would have been his way of showing his manhood, since his cock didn’t speak loud enough, at least not as loud a mine. Yet here I was for the first time since being in the shower with my cousins and their college friends, I was comparing myself to a guy and feeling inferior. I wasn’t just comparing our slabs of manhood, but linking every inch of his body to my comparable body part. With every part revealed, I felt more and more mediocre.

The breaking point came when Andy turned to Evan and said, “I am going to fuck you until you are a virgin again.” At that he dropped his shorts to reveal the fattest cock, I’ve ever seen on a guy that wasn’t me. It was probably a 7 incher with a good 8.5 to 9 inches of girth.

It took me a few moments to realize that my eyes were bulging, which would have been horrific enough, but what made matters worse was, above my shoulders three organ’s were competing for dominance, first my brain was shouting you aren’t a fag look away, second, my eyes were straining to look to the floor while failing every few seconds as curiosity pulled them back to the object of manhood. It was however, the third organ my tongue that would not be lied to by my brain, my tongue swoll and filled my mouth with saliva.

That was it, when I realized my mouth was fucking watering over Andy’s cock and body, my fight or flight response kicked in and I turned and ran. Running past the guys who were now openly worshiping every inch of Colin’s tiny little compact body, I ran past James leaping over his sad attempt to bite me, and I ran past the front door that I had mistakenly believed couldn’t be opened.

As the dew and slight warmth that came from the rising morning dawn hit my face, I realized I was free, as temporarily as it would turn out to be, I was free from the entire madness.

Reactions: wantlowballs

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zach’s POV

“You seriously smell like your cock might be 10 feet long, please fuck me” Billy begged me as his hands began to caress my now commanding cock length.

If my hands and feet had been free, I would have pushed him off me, but tied up, a sense of kink set in and I realized how hot I found the lack of control.

Before I could stop him, Billy the former terrorize and gay basher swallowed the first five inches of my new meat.

For the next 10 minutes Billy tried to do the impossible he tried to reach the root of my new 12-inch manhood. Every time Billy would come up for a breath he would make some comment.

“Damn your cock smells good”

“You have the biggest cock at this school you put all other men to shame”

“Even when my cock was huge it didn’t compare to you”

Each time Billy shared a compliment he filled some self-confidence battery that was inside my head. Some battery that has sat completely empty and dormant my entire life, but now was being energized by his praise of my new massive appendage.

“I have spent the last four years in the college gym and years before that in the high school locker rooms, and countless visits to fitness centers no one, I mean no one has what you have.”

With that compliment, Billy sent my fantasy making brain into overdrive. I had spent so many years in the gym, watching guys shower and flaunt what they had, Daemon in particular, but now as Billy just reminded me, I had the dick of dreams. I had the cock that every cockhound will be salivating over. I am now the guy that even the largest guys at the gym will envy.

Suddenly I had visions of overhearing massive muscle bound gym monsters whispering to their workout partners about me having the one muscle that every guy wants as the other guy agrees that I am truly blessed to have the biggest muscle that counts.

I saw images of guys from the other fraternity guys trying to anticipate which showerhead I was going to use at the gym. Secretly jocking for the closest showerhead near me, so they could fantasize that they were the ones with a cock big enough to draw a crowd to the showers. I bet more than a few will wish they could be the shampoo that will now make the trek down every inch of my manhood.

I could see in my minds eye, how guys would end their workouts early so that they had their seats in the locker room as I unzipped my jeans releasing their object of desire.

For the first time in my life, I am about to be the guy that other guys will use to set their arrivals and departures times at the gym. I am the reason that guys will adjust their workouts, so that they get a view of my monster as it is released from its not so subtle hiding place in the soon to be overly stretched crotches of all my clothes.

I could almost feel the desire of every gay guy to grace the college fitness center, the envy of every jock that hits the weights and the sense of shock each time a new guy sees me in the locker room for the first time.

I was just about to shoot a massive load up Billy’s gullet when he yanked me back from my fantasy.

“Please Zach, please fuck me with that fucking sledge hammer!” He pleaded.

I just couldn’t fuck him; I still felt that there was some poetic justice in Daemon being the first guy I used my new monster on. There was just a mile of fantasy’s wrapped up in the idea of fucking my former tormentor with the very weapon he used to fuck up my head.

“No I am not going to fuck you, but would you please untie my feet?” I asked.

Billy looked confused, but there was something that made him consider it.

“Billy untie me now,” I commanded feeling the tingling in my spine.

Billy rushed to do, as I required.

What the fuck my powers aren’t gone at least not to Billy.

I pulled myself off the bed as I stood up my cock slapped up against the lower part of my pecs. Where before it wouldn’t have reach my belly button.

Looking at Billy in the eyes I tested the strength and consistency of my powers. I was a bit scared that they could go again at any second.

“Billy how would you like to earn back your big old dick, I mean it won’t look like this…” I said, revealing my desire for all guys to realize how much bigger I am than them? “…but it will be pretty fucking considerable again.”

Billy nearly fell over himself trying to figure out what he had to do.

“All you need to do is figure out where Harvey from yesterday’s ritual is and what he knows about what is happening to me.”

“What? You just want me to track down a guy?” Billy asked skeptically.

“Well that and you can not ever tell anyone what I am having you do nor that something is up with part of my powers.” I shared.

“Wait, what is up with your powers? Do you even have the ability to give me back my cock any more?”

“I made you untie me didn’t I?” I reasoned. He still seemed skeptical. I was just about to take the cock offer off the table and command him to do it for me, when he showed signs of willingness.

“You are probably right and you could probably command me to do it anyway, but how about an inch or two back now, call it a down payment on my sleuth work and my absolute silence.”

“Fine your dick will grow to five inches now and six the minute you find Harvey. You can earn back more the more you please me. But try and push yourself on me again and you will find yourself wearing bras and panties again.”

“Absolutely!” Billy beamed at the chance to get back his old cock.

I swallowed audibly while quietly praying that my gift wouldn’t fail me.

I was immensely relieved as I could see and hear as the mound in Billy’s pants grew to accommodate his new cock size.

Billy was half way out of Steven’s bedroom clearly trying to figure out a plan when I heard the noise.

“Billy stop!” I commanded.

“Was that someone slamming the front door?”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry it took so long...hopefully I haven't lost my touch! If you like it be so kind as to let me know. Feedback equals motivation to me ; )

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and you were with the ones you love...I especially hope you were able to care for and love yourself.

More to come hopefully sooner than later.

Reactions: deleted363616

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm beginning to think this is one of those stories where we're going to be left in a lurch... deanhuge I really hope you take this story through to its end; it's even better than your other story, and we've all been left hanging so many times on stories like this one. This is really one of my all time favourites.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I know how Seymour felt in Little shop of horrors. I already promised that I wouldn't leave this story hanging and I have built in an escape clause to finish it at any time if I ever get tired of writing it. So you don't have to worry that it won't get done. However, I travel for work nearly three weeks a month so I dont get a lot of free time to write. I'm headed to Europe tomorrow, so I will write on the plane and then as soon as I get a wifi I will give you the next chapter. PS I am actually thrilled that you all like it enough to push for more. It does make me feel appreciated.

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I hope that, above feeling appreciated, you feel excited at the prospect of writing more! I hope it's something you look forward to doing and that you enjoy doing it, because that's when the best writing happens!

I eagerly await more, and I'm not about to push you to churn out more than you can. I just worry sometimes because we've been promised that stories would be concluded before and there are very few here that actually are.

Be assured that this is some very fine writing and there are quite a few of us here that appreciate your contributions.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Was that someone slamming the front door?”

"Billy Stop!"

"Billy what the fuck was that noise? Was it the front door?" I questioned.

I started to head for the door to run after whichever of the brothers was on the loose. As I tried to get passed Billy, I realized that by screaming out stop, I had frozen him like a statue. There Billy stood mid-stride about to run out the door to get me information that would regain him a colossal dick. Yet now instead of running he looked like a marble statue of Hercules. Each of Billy's recently regained muscles were straining at his taught skin. Part of my brain screamed you have a runner and you need to catch him and the other half my brain was screaming out "what a fucking incredible ass he has."

In my brain I knew I should run downstairs but my newly acquired snake brain was demanding that I give Billy's sculpted muscles the respect they deserved.

I tried to stop myself, but my hands reached out and caressed the marble melons that Billy had hidden in his pants. His buns were so tight that it would have hurt to spank him but after groping his rear, spanking him is exactly what I did.

At first, I started out timid but after a few swats, I was in full swing. I looked into Billy's face and I could tell I wasn't the only one enjoying myself. Besides the sheer look of bliss on my Greek god statue his frozen body was leaking precum, so much precum that no one could doubt exactly how much he was loving this ass play.

Part of the enjoyment was knowing that if Billy wanted he could crush me like a bug. Billy was just shy of Mr. Olympiad and his muscles had muscles so knowing that I was able to whale on him gave me a certain level of power. However, I did have one big advantage and that was that he was frozen from my power. Somehow knowing that he couldn't move took away from the fantasy so I decided to give him some freedom back.

"Billy, you will forget that I now own the biggest cock in the state, to you I am just Zach. At any time that you want to stop this all you have to do is move, but you can move only if you truly don't want this to happen to you."

At that I went back to massaging his sculptured ass. A few minutes of rubbing and I started to slap his backside. Billy didn't move so I got stronger with my conviction. After a few seconds I was slapping hard enough to leave marks. It didn't seem like Billy was going to move so I was sure that he was liking it. At that I got even more brazen in my behavior and reached two fingers between his beautiful muscular melons.

I was kind of surprised how deeply my fingers sunk into his ass. At first I questioned if perhaps Billy's ass wasn't as virginal as he let on, but as I stuck my pointer finger into his ass along with my index and ring fingers, I could tell that I had just stretched his hole beyond anything he had ever experienced. I was just about to attach his ass with my tongue when suddenly Billy grabbed a hold onto my wrists and swung me half way across the room.

"What the fuck," I cried out both from the ringing pain from his wrenching my wrists, but also from being shocked that he was moving.

"I thought you were enjoying it." I protested.

"A few slaps maybe, but not finger fucking my hole" Billy responded still holding tightly on to my wrists.

Let me show you what it is like he said spinning me around and yanking my pants down in one smooth move. I wanted to protest, but the idea that he would want to slap my ass or touch me at all was such a turn on. Yet I didn't want to go to far and ruin my fantasy of having Daemon be the first guy I was with. I was conflicted by the idea that his massive biceps and strong hands would caress my ass.

Billy grabbed me like he was grabbing a five pound bag of flour, that is to say with absolutely no finesse or tenderness. While I was wishing he would be more tender the first stinging swat rippled across my backside. It stung so bad and yet, I couldn't help but to be turned on.

Billy didn't seem to like the fact that I was enjoying myself, it seemed like he wanted me to hate what was happening, like he wanted me to call uncle. To add what he thought would be humiliation, Billy pulled me over his knee and started to spank me like a child then pushed his fat fingers into my hole. It was such a turn on knowing that he was exuding so much power over me.

"That's right bitch, now you know how it feels to be spanked and violated, you piece of shit, you fucking weakling, useless cock sucker."

Between him spanking my ass and humiliating me, I began to pop a boner. It took me a second to remember that my once twig of a penis was now going to be a log...with each name he called me or each swat of my tail my cock grew until it reached its new massive proportions.

At some point Billy must have lost his mind, because what had started out to be sexy stings was now full on ass busting painful slaps across my butt and backside.

When his hand feel across my kidneys so hard that I thought I might pee blood I jumped up from his lap in near tears. Part of me wanted him to punish me for moving off his lap, the other part of me wanted him to cocoon me in his muscular arms and chest.

What happened though was unexpected

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I jumped up, Billy grabbed me, thinking I was going to escape. As he reached out and grabbed at my waste his hand accidentally rubbed up against my now hardened cock. Just that mere touch of my snake, fucked up Billy's mind and through this simple touch he seemed to become instantly hypnotized and completely desperate for my cock. This left me wondering, had I fucked up Billy's brain beyond all recognition that he would become a desperate willing slave at the mere caress of a huge schlong or was my dick so big that this is my new norm.

I started to pace around the room thinking about the possibility that my dick may be so extreme that there are guys out there that would willingly be my slave, based solely on the size of my massive cock.

I am not sure why this seemed so impossible to me isn't this exactly the power that Daemon had over people? Wasn't I just now blessed with the same powers to make straight guys into cocksuckers at the mere sight of my manhood?

I needed to talk to Daemon about what powers he had over guys, when the situation at hand started flooding my mind again. I have no power over Daemon and maybe others, plus what if it was Daemon who had escaped the house? Could he go tell someone what is happening? Would anyone believe him?

"I need to find Daemon" I said speaking my thoughts allowed.

"Stop bringing that tiny dick asshole up around me" said an obviously jealous Billy.

"I don't understand why you would want that piece of shit when you could have me," Billy explained as he dropped what remaining clothes he had left.

I was frozen solid, solid as my giant hardon.

As the war in my mind raged on, Billy dropped to his knees with a thud so loud that the impact sounded like thunder rather than a guy hitting the ground. I considered pushing past Billy in my attempt to discover who had come in or who had left the chapter house. However, physically moving Billy's newly reacquired behemoth body was more easily said than done.

I thought about mentally telling Billy to move, but I was a bit worried that my powers might be fading, and I didn't want to waste what might be limited powers on something that wasn't necessary.

"Listen you big fucking oaf, I'm talking to you...wait what the fuck are you doi...oh fuck stop, I mean wait oh shit don't stop." I was arguing with my self as Billy had ripped my pants down around my ankles and was now tongue bathing my new gargantuan tool.

"I can't stop," Billy stated almost pleading. Your dick is so big that my body is aching for it. Every fiber of who I am wants your dick! I would do anything to have it." Billy explained.

I was about to test how far I could get Billy to go when we were suddenly interrupted by the piercing sound of an electric doorbell.

Again, I attempted to push Billy out of the way in order to figure out who was coming or going downstairs, but he was having none of it. Instead of being pushed away Billy shoved as much of my new baseball bat down his throat as he could physically take. It was obvious he was straining as his eyes started to water and his nose began to run.

I began to protest when all of the sudden, Billy looked up into my eyes with a look of total lust. A look that said no matter how much I hate you for what you've done to me with your powers, I want you more than I want to breath. The sheer sight of this muscular stud giving me complete control was too much for me to handle. I instantly was drunk with power and the idea that I could conservatively utilize my gift went out the window.

"Billy, answer me honestly don't pretend to be gay and just be honest," I said forcing Billy to tell a truth I already knew the answer to.

"Why are you all over my cock now, but 24 hours ago you wouldn't give me the time of day? Do you find me to be attractive?"

Billy feeling incapable of lying immediately looked distraught.

"No fuck that, you are a geek and a weakling and there is no fucking way I could ever find you attractive.

"So if you don't find me attractive then why are you with me?"

"It's your cock, I need it, my mouth hurts and my ass is on fire. I just instinctively know that the only way to quench this thirst is to swallow your dick."

Just the thought of this kind of power had my head spinning. I needed answers to my earlier question. Did I inherit Daemon's power over guys along with his giant dick or was this obedience a product of just how fucked in the head Billy was from all the ways I have changed him?

"Bzzzzzzz" the door bell interrupted my thoughts again.

"Ugh I should get the door"

"Please don't take your cock away from me sir" Billy plead almost in tears a sense of desperation so obvious that I could feel his desire, after all just 24 hours ago our roles could have been reversed, he was after all a possessor of one of the top three or four largest cocks in the fraternity just a day ago.

It was almost surreal thinking about how yesterday, I would have secretly lusted after Billy's giant root and now through this amazing gift he was now not secretly but openly pining for my cock.

"Bzzzzz" "bzzzzz"

At that I screamed out at the top of my lungs, "James get the door, and answer it as a human for fuck sake."

"You want my cock that bad do you?" I said like a spider to her fly.

"Oh my god stop fucking teasing me and just fuck my mouth already!" Plead Billy as he reached up and grabbed me by the waste trying to overpower me and force me close enough that he could swallow my sword again.

Wait this isn't how the fantasy is supposed to go, guys aren't supposed to force things on me, sure they are supposed to desire my dick, but that dick is supposed to make them obedient, like Daemon's dick had made me.

I was flabbergasted at this turn of events as Billy tried to demand that I come face fuck him he jumped off his knees and put me into a headlock.

"Listen dick I need your cock and I need it right the fuck now!"

I struggled with all of my might and was just about to teach Billy who the fuck was boss by removing all of Billy's strength and muscles while giving his body to myself when all of the sudden the door handle to the room began to turn.

With a little help from my gift I freed myself from the headlock and literally kicked Billy to the other side of the bedroom. The move took him by compleat surprise.

I desperately dove for my boxers which had gotten wadded up by Steven's bed, when the door swung open and I could hear James trying to introduce someone as I pulled up my boxers.

I turned around to find a complete stranger standing in the door way. The stranger's eyes were wide open and bulging which could also be said of my cock. A cock which was so obscenely tenting my boxers, I nearly laughed at this guy who seemed to have forgotten his name and why he was standing in the middle of a fraternity house.

"This guy wanted to know who was in charge so I brought him to you." James began to explain.

I looked over the lanky guy probably two or three years past college age, but still in his twenties and still extremely attractive. He looked extremely familiar to me even though I was certain I had never met him before.

Reactions: skumbum and brk

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this stroy so much.
Thanks for another amazing chapter!!
Please keep the chapters coming

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 22: Comparing at the gym

Daemon’s POV

What do you do with freedom when you have no plan? I felt like a man right out of jail, but one with no sense of purpose or plan. All I knew was that I had to get my giant cock back, but I had no strategy, no direction, and wasn’t really sure where to even begin formulating a next step.

I could have gone back into the fraternity house and tried to talk to Andy, but every time I thought about Andy I could only remember how weird he made me feel. If I wasn’t straight I would swear that the feeling I had when I saw Andy’s thick tree trunk of a dick was well I would swear it was a cross between jealousy and horniness.

Even though I had no real sense of direction, I knew better than to hang outside the fraternity house. Daemon may not have powers over me any more, but his past commands seem to be holding and all I need was for him to sick James on me and turn me into a chick. Seriously my dick may only be a pathetic few inches now, but I am still all male.

Without much thought as to where I was going I just started walking across the campus. Before I knew it, I found myself in front of the campus fitness center. I shouldn’t have been surprised that I would come to the gym. Lifting weights had been the way that I blew off steam and how I cleared my mind for years, so it should have been no surprise that my body would have steered me toward the gym.

I started to head in when I realized that I was about to walk into a viper’s den. Inside the campus fitness center, even at this early morning hour, were dozens of guys that I had teased for having a tiny dick. Not like I had verbally said anything to them, well most of them, there were a few that I had scoffed at or smirked at their tiny cocks. If I went in there now I would be instantly recognized as the guy with the 12-inch cock that likes to show off in the showers and the locker room. The only issue was, I am not that guy any more. Now I am the “ hey what the hell happened to his cock guy” or the “Stay the fuck away from him he has some cock shrinking STD bull shit guy.”

In the past I had thrived on the whispers and the awe that my cock invoked, but now I could not bear to imagine the whispers and jeers that my tiny dicklet would afford me.

This was a trap of my own making, both back home in high school and now over the last semester here in college I had used my big meat to make guys with small dicks feel inferior and jealous. Now the table had turned. I couldn’t help but think that walking into the locker room here in the gym would be like a cop in jail, the inmates would tear me apart.

As much as I wanted to workout and clear my mind, I just wasn’t sure that there was any way that I could take the criticism that was going to come my way.

I decided that I would stick my head into the gym and see if I recognized anyone and was plesently surprised to find the gym which was usually packed seemed earily like a ghost town. There were a few of the female chearleaders working out in the cardio room, but the free weights room was completely empty.

I didn’t think twice I ran toward the locker room to try and get underessed and into my gym shorts before my fortune changed. Luck would have it that the locker room was as dead as the weight room.

The university fitness center has a policy that you can’t leave your clothes and workout supplies in a locker. I have been told that guys who try will get the lock cut off and all of their stuff gets confiscated. Those rules have never applied to me. My first week on campus I met up with the grad student that runs the fitness center and explained to her that I was going to be the exception to the rule. She protested at first, asking why I thought I was so special. Once I showed her what made me special she came around to my way of thinking. She also came on her desk and in the women’s locker room a couple of times but those are stories for another time. Point is, without my big cock, I wonder if she will let me keep my stuff in the locker room. Shit without my big cock I am not sure that I will ever be in the locker room again.

Those types of thoughts kept flowing through my head the entire time I was working out. I guess from a silver lining perspective, while Zach had taken my dick size at least I still had my muscles. At least I wasn’t like Roger and some of the other guys who were now shells of their former selves. All I have to do is never take my pants down in front of anyone ever again and no one will ever know.

“Yeah right, what’s the fucking chances that I will never take my pants down again. FUCK! I have made it my business to wave my big fucking horse dong in everyone’s face for years. I can’t tell you the last time I was in the bathroom when some guy didn’t at least sneak a peak at my dong. Shit, if I was forced to be honest, I practically forced people to notice it, I practically stood 5 feet away from the urinal giving everyone in the room a view of what they could never have.

I was becoming more and more frustrated, and as I realized that this workout, which was supposed to relax me, was just making me tenser, I was becoming more and more agitated at my circumstances.

“What the fuck do I need to do to get my dick back?” I questioned myself. “Fuck, I guess I am just going to have to stomach watching Andy make out with guys if I want to get some answers at of him.” I racked my brain trying to come up with a better alternative, but figuring out if the ritual had something to do with Zach’s power seemed to be the best course of action, if I ever hoped to regain my cock.

As I was concocting a plan, I began to notice small groups of people coming in to the gym. Checking the time, I realized it was nearly 8am and the rush would be here any moment. I figured if I timed things right I could do one more set of bicep exercises and then swing into the locker room as the last group that just went in was on its way out to the gym floor.

My timing seemed to be perfect as I finished my final set right as the group of four regulars came out of the locker room. By my calculation, if I went in now there should be no one in the locker room.

Score! One point for me, I thought. There wasn’t a soul in the locker room giving me enough time to shower and throw my street clothes back on.

The silence of the locker room was both erie and welcome at the same time. Off in the distance you could hear the sounds of weights hitting the floor and the grunts of the big muscular guys who in the past had looked to me with awe and reverence, not based upon my arms or leg muscles but thanks to the giant muscle hanging between those legs.

The silence was suddenly broken as a locker was slammed shut a row away.

“Fuck,” I thought. “Someone has been here the whole time, I said to myself as I struggled to get my towel around my waste, but failing to get it fully wrapped around before I locked eyes with a guy that I had the feeling I had met somewhere before.

“What the fuck?” Came the inquisitive question from some guy that I might just might have met before. I couldn’t help but think that if he was in street clothes rather than just a white t-shirt and a tightie whites that I might recognize him. Something about him was familiar, though I was surprised because with his slight skinny build and his nerdy glasses there was no chance that we were ever friends.

“Who the fuck are you?” He asked.

“Who the fuck am I?” I repeated confused by his questions.

“I mean dude you look just like that Daemon guy but your missing the huge cock. Holy shit are you like Daemon’s brother or something?”

This guys confusion and willingness to believe that I was a twin brother gave me a plan.

“No Daemon doesn’t have a brother, he only has cousins.”

“Cousins right on…well you look just like him well you look just like him except in the cock department.” He said with a malicious laugh.

“God that must suck to look just like your cousin but to be saddled with a cock that small while he has something so fucking huge.”

“Hey!” I wanted to fight back but while he was being rude as fuck, he was only expressing exactly how I felt.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Do you even know my cousin?” I asked, almost certain that I didn’t know this guy very well if I knew him at all.

“Yeah dude your cousin and I are in like three classes together this semester. I’ve shared my Biology notes with him all semester.

Oh shit I thought to myself, it’s the dweeb from my Biology class, the guy that is always trying so hard to give the right answers in class.

“Yeah, I am Quentin,” he said extending his hand for a handshake. I instinctively reach my hand out to shake it back causing me to drop my towel that never fully got wrapped around my body. Now I was fully exposed and every inch of me was on display for this dude.

“Gotcha. So you are friends with my cousin and he has shown you his dick? I am confused how you know how big my cousin’s cock is…” I was probing to see if there was some reason that I might have talked to him in the locker room before or maybe in the showers.

“Dude have you met your cousin?” Quentin asked incredulously.

“What? What does that mean?” I asked knowing full well what he meant, but hoping to hold on to the feeling of having a big cock even if it was through stories about my “cousin.”

“Dude you don’t have to actually see it to know your cousin is fucking packing, the dudes cock is so big he couldn’t hide it if he tried.” He said almost reverently.

“Ha yeah I guess it is pretty big,” I laughed, sad and longing for my massive dick back.

“Pretty big? Don’t even joke, his cock is bigger than mine, yours, and another guys put together. Must suck for you, you know?”

“What? Why would it suck for me, I don’t understand?”

“I mean being his cousin and all, it must suck that the genes don’t run in the family. I know I would be pissed if the genetic make up for having a dick longer than a donkey was within my grasp and I got a 3 or 4 inch dick like yours.”

His words stung and made me pained for my old cock, and yet my cock seemed to come alive as he was talking about it.

I tried to grab the towel again to cover up my stiffy that was forming hearing about my old massive cock being praised.

“So you’re into comparisons between you and your cousin, I see” Quentin assumed based upon my now four-inch woody.

“Wait, um what” I was getting confused he was putting thoughts into my head. I wasn’t into comparisons I was just into hearing people praise my big dick that I used to have, right?

“How bad must it suck to know that you were so fucking close to having the cock of a god only to have had it go to your cousin.”

“You must hate him or envy the shit out of him one.”

“Umm” was all I could respond verbally, but my cock it was ragging hard. I had never really thought of it like that, but damn he was right how bad would that have sucked to have had the right ingredients to have my old dick, but to instead be given this shrimp dick instead.

“So which is it?” He asked.

“Which is what, I am confused,” I responded actually confused.

“Do you hate your cousin or are you envious?”

I thought back to my own twin cousins and realized that they were living the exact same scenario that he just described. They had everything I had and more, they were tall muscular, better looking, and they had much of the basketball ability, but in the cock department they couldn’t even begin to compare. They were born with the same curse that Zach had just given me. Marty and I were never close, but Walsh and I were like brothers. I thought for another few seconds thinking that there was no way they hated me so they must envy me for having what could have been theirs.

“So which is it?” Quentin asked now sounding annoyed.

“Envy, I guess I would be, I mean I am I am envious.”

“That’s the right answer.”

“The right answer? How could there have been a wrong answer?”

“Ha I guess you are right there is no wrong answer, but you chose the answer I hoped you would.”

“Oh ok dude,” I said confused and now a bit weirded out by the guy. I tried to just go back to getting ready for my shower.

“He could tell that he had said too much or gone too far based upon my non-verbal clues and so he just kind of left me a lone.”

Grabbing my towel and my toiletries, I headed toward the shower room, luckily it was empty.

I turned on a cold shower hoping that it would calm my little shrimp dick down. Closing my eyes and facing the wall I willed my dick to calm down and stop thinking of the comparison of myself to my old self or was I comparing my new self to Zach? I was so fucking confused and so pissed, especially pissed with my cock, at the fact that it was harder than it had ever been before. It was rock hard way harder than a 12-inch dick could ever be. It was so engulfed in blood that it could probably be used as a hammer to break up rocks.

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts of comparisons and my tiny hard dick that I almost didn’t realize that the temperature of the water was starting to rise and steam up the room.

When he touched my back I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I spun around to confirm who it was that had just touched me, noticing a line of precum flying out of my dick as I turned around.

Standing in front of me was geeky Quentin his glasses steaming up making him look like even more of a dweeb. No matter how horny he had made me with his fast talk, there is no way in hell I was ever going to let this fucking geeky fag ever touch me.

Quentin reached out to touch me again this time he brushed my balls with his hand.

I shoved him as hard as I could, which caused him to land on his ass in the hall outside of my shower stall, I turned to beat the fuck out of him, but was caught off guard when I saw that he was packing what had to be a 10 inch cock. Not only was it possibly the largest thing I had seen other than my own, but it was covered in veins that seemed to map their way around. His dick was so thick it looked like jack could climb it on his way to meet some giants.

I was frozen just staring at it, pissed that my dick was having an obvious reaction to his giant bean stock, but even more pissed that I was the envious one, yesterday I would have been the one with the fucking smirk that was plastered on Quentin’s face.

I would have been the one with the power dick making Quentin’s smaller cock leak with precum.

“Like what you see dude? I knew you would,” Quentin quizzed as he grabbed his obscenely fat cock.

“I can tell you want to touch it to feel what it would be like to have a big cock like mine. I know you want to know what it would be like to have this schlong, to know what it would be like to have been blessed like your cousin.”

“Come on dude just touch it.”

I was frozen like a mannequin; I couldn’t move everything he was saying was true.

“Here stand behind me and grab onto my waste so you can see what it would be like to be your cousin.”

He walked up to me trying to spin me around. I resisted pushing him back again, but he and I both could tell that there was little resolve in my fighting back.

Don’t fight it dude, you know you want to know what its like to have this big fucking dick of mine swinging from your crotch.

As he spoke I felt him slowly turning my body around.

In my mind I was screaming the fag is touching you, why are you letting this pussy boy touch you, but my mouth wouldn’t move and my arms were so heavy that I couldn’t lift them to fight Quentin’s skinny arms off, he was winning this fight with the club between his legs not with the muscles in his arms.

The next thing I knew Quentin had my heavy arms wrapped around my waste locking my hands around him like a belt and he reached back with his hands pulling my head over his shoulder so that I could look down at his body and crotch like it was my own. Quentin began whispering in my ear.

“Look at that big cock between your legs, look how much of a man you would have been had you gotten your cousins cock.”

I looked down past Quentin’s body and saw his massive meat at roughly the same spot my cock would be, Seeing his cock there made me want my old giant log back more than ever.

Quentin spun me around again this time to face him and before I knew what was happening, Quentin had stuck his gigantic cock under mine, so that my little worm was lying on top of his enormous wood.

“Look at how much bigger, I am than you. How does it make you feel to know how much more of a man, I am than you?”

I was stunned silent.

“Look at all your muscles and then look at my skinny body, whose more of a man?” Quentin went on.

“Look at your powerful frame and compare it to my massive dick. Which would you rather have? Which would make you feel more like a man.”

I couldn’t bring myself to answer, I already new the answer, I already knew that my immense dick had always been the root of my power, I had stables of muscle guys doing what ever I wanted when I had my big dick. I had guys throwing their girlfriends at me, and muscle bros and geeks alike that would go home and jack off because they were so envious of my cock.

“Answer me,” Quentin slapped me across the face breaking me from my silence.

“Answer, which one of us is the man, you or I which would you rather have, your body or my dick?”

“Your dick,” I answered so loudly that it reverberated around the shower room and into the other stalls.

I looked at Quentin’s eyes for the first time since he had spun me around and saw raw power in his eyes. Quentin new that I was his to dominate. He knew that he had complete control over me.

I was prepared for the fact that he would probably try and push me to my knees, I was resolved not to go down. What I was not prepared for was what he actually did.

Quentin started laughing and he pushed me away from him causing me to be the one to land on my ass.

“Bitch you don’t deserve to touch this cock. Your little dick doesn’t even begin to make you worthy to use your hands.”

“What the fuck, you just pushed me to the fucking ground.”

“Listen closely bitch, I am only going to explain this once. It is wantonly obvious that you are a queer and a size queen at that. I am the president of a secret group on campus, we take in guys like me who have massive cocks and we take in guys like you that can’t help but get off on comparing their tiny cocks to real guys like me. Your cousin is on our list to recruit, but as president I can probably convince the recruiting board to let you in as well.”

I couldn’t move or speak

“Dude it is obvious from that angry boner you’ve got going that you get off on comparisons and big guys showing off their dicks all you have to do to make this moment your experiencing right now, become an every day reality is suck my cock.”

“What wait, I am not gay.” I protested.

“The fuck you aren’t” Quentin whispered angrily in my ear.

“That is the deal dude, admission into the comparison club where the biggest dudes on campus will let you fantasize about having a dick as big as theirs or let you blow them or jack them off when ever you are craving a big dick, all for the price of crawling over here and sucking my dick.”
My brain was swimming, I tried to stair into Quentin’s eyes but truth be told I was really staring at his massive dong dangling in my face.

I just didn’t know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: brk