deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 23: No longer blessed

Two days ago I would have been invited to join this big dick club as there newest big dick member. I can only assume had I joined that I would have been their largest member.

There is no fucking way in hell that I ever would have joined though. Fine I fucking admit it, in my past I got a little turned on by all the guys that would fawn over my cock, sure I stood a few inches back from the urinal so random strangers would be envious and it's true that I took time to get dressed in the locker room so all my teammates would know no matter how much they lifted weights or worked out I would still be the man compared to them.

All that said, there would have been no way that I would have joined a big dick club where desperate puny dicked losers would have "taken care" of me. The sheer thought of having guys especially desperate guys like Zach pawing me, shrimp dick boys touching me would have sent me over the edge I can't imagine what I would have done if one of those fucking cock suckers would have tried to blow me.

"Dude stop stalling and drop to your knees, this meat stick ain't sucking itself." Quentin commanded.

"I told you I ain't no..."

My protest was interrupted by the sound of a bat hitting flesh. I looked up at Quentin to see that he was slapping his cock in his hand like a seal hunter about to knock out his prey.

"Look you can pretend your not gay all you want, shit there are a lot of our "Blessed" that are actually straight and just get off on humiliating there fellow students, but truth be told your baby boner that your sporting says your into these cock games, it says you are turned on by my thick cock."

"It's not like I blame you, if you had my size or had been blessed with your cousins cock and I was cursed with your little nub not only would I be on my knees, I would thank you for letting me even touch your massive manhood.

The only thoughts running through my head was the irony of the fact had this been two days ago he would have been on his knees and I would have buried my cock so far down his throat I would have ripped his larynx with my schlong.

Holy Shit where did that fucking thought come from. I regained my composure and tried to convince myself that the thought was how I would have wanted to humiliate him and that it was nothing sexual.

"But I'm not cursed with a dick the size of a gherkin pickle that's your burden to carry, I was born with the genes that made me a fucking man. Now get down on your fucking knees."

I felt the sting of tears welling up in my eyes, partly because of the burden of having a Vienna Sausage where before I had a dick so big I couldn't get my own hand all the way around it. The other reason for the emotions was because I was letting him get to me, I was actually believing his bullshit. Some tiny little piece of me felt like he was right. That he did deserve my deference. But what was really bringing the tears was that I couldn't get my hard shrimp dick to go down. Each time he compared my dick to his my dick just got harder.

Here and now, I was faced with what I had been denying for years. What I had written off as my desire to humble my social opponents, what I had buried any inkling of a thought. Could I possibly be into guys?

The minute I had the thought it was gone, there was no fucking way. Yet, it would explain why I hated Zach so much.

While my internal debate raged on, I didn't notice that X had quietly gotten closer and closer to me. By the time I refocused on him he was standing in my face.

I could feel his big cock poking into my balls and when I looked down it was blatantly obvious how much cock size he had on me.

Quinten whispered in my ear, "I'm blessed and you're not, there is nothing you can do about it. What you can do is accept your fate and worship my horse cock."

As he was whispering in my ear, I could feel his tiny stick arms pushing me to my knees. If an outsider were to walk in right now he would see this frail geek, overpowering a muscled jock. They would see the nerd completely mind fucking the former hung cock king.

Part of my mind screamed "fight the fuck back pussy," but he seemed so strong and determined. While I outweighed him by 75lbs of muscle, he seemed to have the upper hand he seemed to be drawing his strength from the one muscle (editors note: yes I am aware it's not a muscle) that I no longer had.

The next thing I knew I was on my knees and all I could think about was the fact that if I still had my big dick, I would deserve his devotion so therefore I must owe him reverence.

I looked up at his massive cock and couldn't believe I was about to take a cock down my throat.

Quentin slapped my face, "hurry the fuck up, if your going to join this club your going to have to learn to please all of us blessed guys, and starring at it is not pleasing me."

"Well say something or do something" Quentin commanded.

I opened my mouth praying that "fuck you" would come out, but instead I heard a voice that reminded me of Zach. The strange voice coming out of my mouth said "it's so fucking big, give it to me."

Reactions: brk

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quick question, how much story is too much, I've got a plot line I have developed that takes some explaining and that's a page or two without sex. There's sex in the update, but just wondering how much plot can I add without losing you all?

KXC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey do you have any pointers for me and my story? your story is so detailed and very well written and i'm trying to learn

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok guys I am about to post the next chapter. It is loooong, like as long as Zach's new cock long. There is a lot of plot and a few twists to the story at the end of the chapter. As I wrote this chapter I realized the many many more directions that this story could go. As I have said before I will finish this main story, so never fear.

However, I have already planned the next story the third in the trilogy of St. Barts College: "Mother Nature Has Had Enough" (romantic), "The Incorrect Ritual" (darker/revenge), and "The Victims" (Farce).

So yeah, I have this third story but unlike last time, I don't want to start "The Victims" until I have finished "Incorrect Ritual" and so yeah thoughts?

Choice 1) Put "The Victims" aside and keep going with "Incorrect Ritual" until people stop reading.

Choice 2) Finish the main story, and write "the Victims" coming back to "Incorrect Ritual" from time to time to do a chapter or two?

Choice 3) Wrap up "Incorrect Ritual" its run its course.

Choice 4) Stop writing and oh don't quit your day job lol.

Last edited:

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 24: Pride comes before the fall

"Zach, Zach" I found the guy you wanted to talk to, Billy said interrupting the mystery guy and me.

"What? Where is he," I said clearly more excited than I thought I'd be.

"I've got him on Face Time in my room." A very happy Billy cheered.

I turned to the mystery guy and asked him not to leave and to make himself comfortable, I "asked" James to sit with him having to remind him to sit on the couch not on the floor like a dog.

I started to run up the stairs to Billy's room as Billy ran behind me. "I did good right?" "We will see," I replied nonchalantly. "But you promised you'd"

I cut Billy's whining with a snap of my fingers. I could hear the snapping and popping noise of new flesh growing as Billy's dick gained an inch of meat. "It's a partial payment," I stated more to come if Harvey can actually help me.

"Stand guard outside and don't come in unless you hear your name." I commanded Billy who was happily fondling his slightly larger dick.

"Hello Harvey. Dude what the fuck did you do to me?" I asked with a joyful but extremely inquisitive tone.

"Oh hey dude, enjoying your powers?" Harvey greeted.

"I was, I mean I am. I think so" I said confused.

"Oh shit what did you do?" Harvey said seeming bothered.

"No on second thought don't tell me…your problem was self control, the problem is always self control." He said more to himself.

"Get closer to the screen and let me look into your eyes." Harvey insisted.

I could feel Harvey in my head; it was blatantly obvious that there was a second mind in my consciousness. Just hold still his voice said without his mouth moving.

"What the fuck are you doing in my head?" I asked the screen.

"There is no reason to talk, I can hear your thoughts." Harvey spoke inside my head. What I am doing is seeing how you've used your gift. Think of me as an IT desk person who remotely has control of your PC. Only I have remote access to your memories, desires, and emotions."

It was like watching a TV show in fast-forward. Harvey would get to something he was interested in and he'd watch the moment. He started laughing when he got to my memory of turning James into a dog, he laughed even harder when I turned Billy into Billy Jean.

"Holy shit you've got a monster fucking dick, now" Harvey yelled out clearly impressed.

I’m not gonna lie re-watching the memory where I finally took on Daemon's cock brought my big boy to attention.

" I love what you've done to Roger, and the Sheriff Deputy deserved every ounce of the shitty life you gave him. You truly are making Nemesis proud." He stated.

"Um ok thanks" I said confused.

"You think you want an explanation don't you?"

"It would be helpful don't you think?"

"No I usually don't explain myself when I give this power to a new brother, typically explaining the power to the bearer of the seal causes him to overthink think it at best or accidentally kill someone at worst. Either way when I explain the power I find that is the fastest way for a guy to lose the power."

"I'm more confused than ever." I admitted completely perplexed. “I really want you to explain, I feel like I could do so much more if I understood how this happened and what my powers do.

"Well I know something you want to know and you have something I want to see, something I want to touch." Harvey bargained.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I remained confused.

"I want to see that massive whale dick you took from Daemon. I want to feel it down my throat. I want to taste your seed. Then I'll tell you what you want to know."

I had nearly forgotten about my new bulge. It was now an ever-present mound that was impossible to hide.

"I mean I get the interest in the dick I really do maybe more than anyone else ever, but your not even here your online." I rationalized.

Sizzle, snap, bang was the sound the lightening made as it struck the ground in Billy's room.

I closed my eyes as the lightening lit the whole room with bright light.

When I blinked my eyes open, standing in front of me was Harvey.

"Drop your pants, I'm gonna suck that monster meat of yours."

"Dude, I can't drop my pants. I have to fuck Daemon I can't think of anything or anyone else."

"What is your major hang up with Daemon?" Harvey asked in an almost scolding manner.

"You don't understand he bullied me and treated me like shit." I tried to explain.

"No you don't understand, if you don't get past this you will be his victim forever." Harvey commented.

Harvey went on "you give him power by obsessing about revenge, you relive every horrible moment. It isn't health, it isn't productive, and frankly it's gonna get in your way of doing your job serving Nemesis."

"How does me wanting to take revenge on my bully not align with Nemesis goddess of divine retribution? Seems to me that she would be all for it."

"That is where you're wrong. Nemesis is the goddess of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris. Hubris as in arrogance and pride, there is nothing Nemesis likes less than misusing the gifts you've been given."

Harvey went on "learn from Narcissus, when he became obsessed with his beauty Nemesis cursed him to stare at his reflection until he died. You didn't see her then turn around and make his hair fall out, or make him hideously ugly. No she did not kick a man while he was down. When he was down did you. Before you start trying to defend yourself, yes Daemon was full of Hubris and you cursed him to live a life with a tiny dick. So now revenge fucking him is maybe a step to far."

"So can I make him want me really bad so that it's not kicking him while he is down?" I asked in a much whinier voice than I intended.

"You don't get it do you? The fastest way to lose these powers is to be the person that most deserves to be punished. You've got to learn balance. Yes you can take the object of his hubris away, but any farther and you are being the one that's prideful." Harvey answered.

"In fact I'm kind of surprised you haven't lost power over any of the guys yet. All it takes is going a step too far with them."

"Um about that," I explained.

"Shit you did lose someone already, it's Daemon isn't it?" Harvey grabbed my head and looked into my eyes.

"Let me see that memory!" He commanded.

After what he just explained I already knew where I had lost control. I also knew that I was probably just about to lose control over Billy and Roger too. Shit now that I thought about it I was probably teetering on losing the power all together.

I could see and hear the memory he was viewing I could hear where I lost control:

"For years, I have envied you, I've thought you were a god among men, now looking at you a veil has been lifted, you are nothing more than a bully. You know what it's your turn to be the one with the tiny dick,"

"There you should have stopped there." Harvey instructed.

Last edited:

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My memory went on:

"It’s your turn to burn with penis envy so bad that you will let a guy with a massive schlong walk all over you."

“It's too bad you were so lazy and let your dick do all the work. If you had even tried you might have been able to put on muscle like Lane’s. You'd look really good with Lane’s muscles, but you were just too lazy to even bother. I wish you actually hadn't been so lazy I wish you actually had Lane’s muscles because then your tiny little dick would look even more minuscule next to your massive thighs.”

"No you just were a lazy mother fucking bully without any redeeming qualities besides your dick, and a tiny amount of basketball talent. You've got no one but yourself to blame for your current fate. If you'd have shown even the slightest bit of compassion or even the tinniest bit of decency maybe I wouldn't have taken you down to such a pathetic size."

"Decency has always seemed to be out of your grasp, decency is for people like Jeff or Lars, people who have a personality. Not your sorry ass. Too bad you don't have Jeff's personality cause if you did not only would you be a better person, you probably wouldn't have lost your dick."

"Well it's no wonder you lost your power over Daemon, you may have turned him into a different person. I mean we can all agree he was a jerk using his dick to torture you, so taking his dick ok, I might even see you making him burn with envy, but you also might have just given him muscles like Lane and Jeff's personality. You never can tell what will happen with implied commands. Did making him subservient to all big cocks and possibly changing his personality and body were definitely too far."

"This is bad for you, very bad." Harvey kept shaking his head no.

"I had such high hopes for you taking my place. I'm not sure that is even possible."

"What do you mean?" I was nervous from the way he was acting.

“Look Zach, as I said before the fastest way to lose your power over someone is to be more deserving of punishment than he is. You clearly went to far over the line by possible changing his personality, his body, taking his cock and possibly making him a slutty bottom.” Harvey laid it out on the line. At this point the scales of justice have flipped, you are no longer able to judge Daemon because you have done worse to him than he has done to you.” Harvey explained.

“Nooooo, I can’t fucking believe this there is no way, I have suffered too much from this asshole he has made my life a fucking hell.” I was pissed and Harvey knew it.

"Zach you drop your fucking pants, I'm going to rid you of this fucked up revenge fantasy." Harvey commanded

The next thing I knew my mind was buzzing like I was inside a beehive, no other thoughts but the ones that Harvey had just spoken would clear the noise. It was obvious that I wanted to pull down my pants and present myself.

Standing in front of Harvey with my eight-inch softie swinging between my legs I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Your like me!" I whispered in awe

"Like you? I am nearly identical to you, or at least was."

I was the last Keeper to make it to Eminent Keeper and as Eminent Keeper I control you and you control the kept.

"Your obsession with Daemon is unhealthy and detrimental to you becoming the new Eminent Keeper so I'm going to fix this issue for you. I'm going to take this obsession from you, I'm going to free this in appropriate fixation, one that even having his dick doesn't seem to have resolved."

At that Harvey snapped his fingers and he stood across from me completely nude. Looking at him without his clothes it was clear that we had a lot in common. His body was scrawny with a small pudgy tire around his stomach. His arms were the size of twigs and his legs were the size of other people's arms.

"We could be brothers,” I murmured as I set eyes on his 4.5-inch cock hard as hell from staring at my giant schlong.

"Why do you think I chose you, I'm trying to replace myself, it was between you and Lars, but I chose you because you’re gay. That just makes things more fun for me. Lars could have had the power, but it seems you took care of him anyway."

“So you are telling me that I can’t fuck Daemon out of revenge and I can’t make him lust over me because it will some how mess up my virtue or something. I am a bit confused.

"Your not confused you are obsessed with your object of desire for the last six or seven years. You can let your fantasy go, you are holding on to something that isn’t health and by doing so you have treated him worse than retribution calls for.” Harvey declared.

“Fuck I wanted to fuck him so that I could get back at him for the last few years,” I mumbled under my breath as I started to feel my eyes stinging from tears.

“You really are fucking obsessed, we need to get this fantasy out of your head before you really screw up Daemon, and lose your powers for good." Harvey suggested.

“I really don’t think I am obsessed, I think Daemon deserves everything he has got from me.”

“I know you do and that is part of the problem” Harvey was not backing down.

“So lets say I believe you, let’s say I did want to remove this so called obsession, how do you plan on doing that?” I inquired.

“Well to start with, we are going to start over and this time you are not going to go overboard, and we will keep starting over until you get it right.”

I wanted to ask him what the hell he meant by starting over, but before I could the now familiar sound of muscle popping filled my ears. Harvey's body was filling out with muscle; his arm crowded his shirt resembling giant concrete filled balloons, his legs crackled with new height and new muscle growth.

I was just about to tell Harvey how hot the muscles were when his face began to morph and change right before me.

I blinked a couple of times, it was hard to believe but standing in front of me Harvey had become Daemon. I was getting ready to pounce when Harvey or Daemon put up a finger freezing me in my place.

“Oh shit,” I thought if he is going to take everything back to the way it was then I was going to lose my big fucking cock.

I didn't even have to hear the crackling across from me, I could feel as my cock became less...well less massive.

"Wait wait stop that's mine!" I cried out.

"Shut the fuck up, or else I'm going to slap the shit out of you with this cock." Came Harvey's voice from Daemons body.

Tears started to flow when I looked down and saw my old 4-inch cock returning to its home.

"Get over hear and worship my dick, bitch, you know you've wanted it for ever. Come over here and tell me how much of a god this dick makes me." Harvey now spoke with Daemon's voice. As far as I could tell Daemon was standing in front of me.

"Get the fuck away from me, my fantasy is to fuck you."

"Don't tell me what your fantasy is, you don't even know yourself.

Harvey looked over at me, “Zach until you next cum you will forget the last two days, you are you from two days ago and I am Daemon."

"Now let's talk about your real fantasy. What you want is to worship my fucking dick while I laugh at your dick for what it is..."

(I interrupted Daemon finishing his sentence having had this exact fantasy a million times.)

"…a pathetic useless little tiny pee-pee, I want to feel the sting of humiliation of this tiny cock while worshiping that massive dick. Then I want to..."

"Stop talking about it, get over here and worship my fucking man meat. Come show me how much more of a man I am."

It didn't take but a second for me to cross the room, hit my knees, and begin to stare fondly into Daemon's eyes. My fantasy was coming true, my heart was beating a mile a minute and my little cock was so hard it hurt.

The size of his cock was so big and my desire for it was so ingrained in my personality that I didn't feel like I had a choice.

"Please fuck my face with your massive tool." I pled.

"Why should I?" Daemon asked.

"I need to experience that cock, I need to connect with you, I want you to give me what nature and genes did not, I want you to give me your big fucking cock."

"Daemon" started smirking at me "you don’t; want my cock, you just wish you could bring people to their knees like I can, don't you?

"I want you to fuck me and give me your dick." I pled again.

"You wish guys would fall all over themselves because of your dick don't you?"

"No, I mean maybe? Sure who wouldn't?”

"You want both straight and gay guys to worship your dick and to feel envy when you slip off your gym shorts."

"I want you to fuck my face." I tried to be subservient again.

"No, you want others to drop to their knees, you want the cock I have. You want to be me."

"Admit it, say it, your not obsessed with me your obsessed with the power you fantasize I have."

A thousand thoughts were going through my head. I really did want his power.

“Tell me one thing besides my dick that you like about me?” Harvey/Daemon asked.

I stared at him for what seemed like forever.
“Isn’t your dick enough?” I wondered.

“No, what besides my dick and muscles do you find appealing?”

“I have lusted after you for years.”

“You have lusted after my dick for years you mean.”

“What is the difference?” I was getting pissed because I thought I was so close to fulfilling my fantasy.

“You are avoiding the fucking question,” Harvey/Daemon shouted.

“What beside my cock and muscles do you like about me.”

I didn't even really like him and I knew it. It wasn’t that, I just didn’t like him I really really hated him.

Things started to fall in place in my mind. I just envied what he has. I didn't want his dick in me I wanted his dick. I wanted his dick to be mine.

“What are you feeling right now? Tell me how you feel about me.” Harvey/Daemon asked.

"You don't deserve your cock, you are a pathetic human being that has treated me like a piece of shit all my life. I have idolized you because you have a mythical sized dick. You don't deserve it; you don't deserve the power it gives you. You don't deserve the respect I've given you. You don't deserve the years of fantasizing I've wasted on you. You are pathetic."

"How should I be punished?" Daemon asked.

"You should lose your cock. You should give me that meat, you should feel powerless, and you should feel how I have felt." I was crying as I spoke.

"You deserve to feel what you've inflicted on others."

I was about to tell him if I had the power I would make him gay, but something inside me made me hold back. Something told me that I wouldn’t want someone forcing me to be straight, so I shouldn’t force him to be gay. I thought about making him my cock slave, but for some reason it just didn’t feel right.

At about that moment, I started to feel a buzzing sensation I grabbed my cock to figure out what happened, but as I grabbed at it I noticed that my little dick was growing, not just a little bit but it was GROWING. A quick glance over at Daemon and I saw his massive cock shrinking into itself, its mass and girth melted like butter on a hot pan.

There I stood with Thor's hammer hanging from between my knees.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I looked up Daemon was on his knees in shock at the loss of what had been his favorite play thing since puberty.

"Fuck you, you don't deserve this cock in any form, you don't deserve it to be yours, you don't deserve its power. Shit I would have thought I would have wanted to fuck your throat raw but now that you’re in front of me all I can think is you don't deserve MY cock."

“What the fuck did you just do to me? Give me back my fucking cock.” He insisted.

We spent 10 minutes or more playing the give it back you don’t deserve it tug-of-war of words.

After the back and forth was going no where I told him he was lucky that I was feeling generous and gave him my full cock and not just half.

He began to whimper.

“What is the matter with you?”

"I need my cock back, I am going to be nothing without my cock, I need you to make me whole."

"You sound pathetic, you sound like like the old me."

"Please I need my I mean yours no mine my fucking horse cock, I need to be the big man on campus, I have always been the horse stud that got the filly."

I was about to tell him he had no chance in hell when the door popped open and in walked brother Billy.

"Did someone call my name?" Billy asked.

"No, get out" Daemon yelled.

I was petrified, the Billy I remembered would have pounced on us, and beaten the shit out of us.

"It's mine, bitch stay the fuck away."

Billy turned to leave when he must have caught site of my massive cock.

Billy was on the ground fondling my balls faster than I knew what hit me. He engulfed the head of my massive dick with his mouth, my dick head alone nearly filling his mouth.

"No mother fucker...that's my dick" screamed Daemon at the top of his lungs.

"Sit the fuck down over there and shut the fuck up unless I acknowledge you." I commanded Daemon.

He looked like he wanted to scream, but he did what he was told.

"You don't deserve to be present as I give my seed to Billy. (Why was Billy sucking my dick? How did I take Daemon's Dick? So many questions.)

"Sit over there and watch as I make your giant snake cock my own.

I looked down at Billy who was staring up at me with wide eyes. He had stopped what he was doing when I started yelling at Daemon.

"Who told you to stop what you were doing," I barked at Billy like a Drill Sargent.

He was back on my cock faster than I could blink. He went a little too hard and too fast. He choked on my now 12-inch pole.

He started to pull off my dick, but I pushed his head back down loving the gagging. I finally let Billy up so that he could grab some air, but only long enough to slam his head down again this time he got almost 3/4ths of the way down my new gigantic cock.

I looked over at Daemon and I could see he was lusting for his once mighty cock. I felt so powerful so vindicated. I hate to admit it but I felt justified taking his cock from him. It was if I was supposed to balance some sort of cosmic scale and taking away his abusive power source just seemed right.

“You like how I am mouth fucking your grand big brother with my new gigantic cock? You want to come over hear and get in on the action?”

“Fuck you” Daemon shouted.

“You know you wish you had a cock this big” I teased.

“I did have a cock that big, like 10 fucking minutes ago” Daemon seethed.

“Tell me Daemon does me having this massive dick make you feel threatened? Does it make you feel like less of a man?”

“Which one of us is the real man now Daemon?” I asked rhetorically knowing he would never belittle himself with an answer.

“I don’t want to play with his tiny cock,” Billy suddenly chimed in making me laugh out loud.

“Give me back my cock, right fucking now” I could tell Daemon wanted to get up and charge me, but he seemed restrained some how like he couldn’t get up

I pulled Billy off my cock with a pop and spun him around.

“Oh my god, please fuck me, please put that giant cock up my ass.” Billy begged.

I am not sure why Billy was suddenly not just pro gay but suddenly gay but then again I just magically removed my old bullies cock and gave it to myself. But truth be told, I didn’t really overthink it.

Billy really did have an amazing ass. Grabbing a hold of Billy’s hips was like grabbing the sides of a mustang’s neck, the muscles of Billy’s ass and legs were so ripped, and I could see every striation.

I pealed a part Billy’s ass and revealed his pink rose bud. Slowly I moved forward sticking out my tongue licking his pristine virginal ass (little did I know how many guys Billy had been with over the last 24 to 48 hours).

Billy’s ass slammed shut as I flittered back and forth over his cherry ass. Open and closed, open and closed, all the time Billy’s toes were curled up under his feet. After licking his hole I moved my tongue up his taint and gently glided my tongue up his taint. Billy’s legs were shaking he was having so much pleasure.

After the tongue bathing of his ass and balls were complete, I decided that if I was going to fuck the shit out of him, I better loosen up his hole. I darted my tongue into his ass. You would have thought that he had just won the lottery the way he was acting.

“Oh my god that feels amazing don’t stop, slobber on my hole, and get my hole ready for your horse cock.” Billy plead

I flicked the tip of my tongue in and out of his ass.

“Just fuck me, please,” Billy pled.

I took that as a challenge.

“Where do you keep your condoms and lube?” I asked Billy.

Billy pointed to a box underneath his bed. Grabbing it and pulling it open I found out a lot more about Billy than I think I ever wanted to know. Amongst the most interesting was that Billy was in to She Male porn and he had a penis pump.

“Dude what the fuck do you need this for you have/had the largest cock in the senior class?” I asked.

“Oh my god, I am so embarrassed” Billy rolled his eyes.

Billy explained that the penis pump was purchased when he first saw Daemon’s old cock. He was furious that some freshman had such a big cock and he was working to even the score.

“You don’t need this,” I said using the cockiest voice I had.

“Look over there,” I pointed out Daemon. “He needs this much worse.”

“I walked the penis pump over to Daemon without saying a word.”

Grabbing the lube and the Trojan Magnum XL out of Billy’s personal collection, I lubed up two of my fingers thinking I would need to prepare Billy’s ass for the pounding I was about to lay into him. To my surprise his ass was as ready as it was ever going to be for my cock.

To say the condom barely fit was an understatement it barely fit half my cock, but I felt safer wearing it.

I aligned my cock with Billy’s ass and slowly pushed my head into Billy’s ass.

“Holy mother fucker, its like you are trying to drive a Mack truck through my ass tunnel.”

He continued to bitch and whine so I thought I was going to have to quit but when I pulled my now rock hard dick out of his ass he became even more determined to fit my cock up his ass.

I flipped him over; where I got the strength I have no idea. But I flipped him over and pulled his legs over my shoulders.

“Just don’t stop, just keep going slowly.” Billy requested.

I slathered the condom with a bit more lube and pushed my head up Billy’s ass. Billy did several sit ups as I fought to break through his rose bud barrier. Each time I was easily able to push him back down, as he did not resist my commanding touch regardless of the fact that he outweighed me by 100 pounds.

Suddenly and with a slurping sound my head popped though his ring and was in his ass. Slowly and steadily I pushed more and more of my dick up his ass. When I got to about the eight-inch mark I felt another resistance but with a bit more pushing I was into another part of Billy’s ass.

Billy’s eyes rolled back in his head and I must have hit a sweet spot for him because he went buck wild shoving his ass further and further down my cock. At the 10-inch mark he asked me to pull out and slam it back in, I was only so happy to oblige and oblige again and again. We were fucking like steam engine trains chugging along send hot steam into the atmosphere.

As I fucked the hell out of Billy’s rear, I looked over to Daemon with a snide comment on the tip of my tongue. I was shocked to see Daemon pumping his little dick as he watched me fucking Billy. I pulled my new dick as I was on the edge of coming and as I splattered cum all over Billy’s abs I turned to Daemon

Grabbing my baseball bat of a dick “this could still be yours if you weren’t such an ass.”

Daemon squeezed the pump even harder as his cum flew into the plastic tube.
As my last drop of cum spurted all over Billy’s neck and chest, I suddenly began to remember the last two days. All the memories and all of the things that I had been doing came flooding back.

Billy and I jumped in the shower, where Billy kept telling me that I was the best lay he ever had and that he couldn’t imagine taking anyone’s dick other than mine.

As we dried off he tried to drop to his knees again. But I sent him off with a pat on the ass and a command to go to Rogers’s room and think about ways he could please my 12-inch club.

When I returned to the bedroom Daemon was nowhere to be found, in his place was Harvey, just as I expected.

“That was freaking intense. I can’t believe, I that worked.” I said breaking the silence between Harvey and I.

“What worked?”

“Your hypnotic magic therapy session.”

“No more desire to fuck over Daemon’s life?”

“Well I am not going to give back his dick if that is what you’re asking me.”

“No,” Harvey laughed, “I didn’t think you would.”

I sat quietly for a few moments with so many thoughts going through my head, had I punished people appropriately did I need to fix anything? Did I need to give size back or readjust my punishments to that they were more proportional?

I started to think about all the fun, I could still have with my powers and my new monster cock, I began to think about Jeff and how amazing he had been to me even before I had this giant swinging between my legs.

I had so much clarity now that I had given up my Daemon demons.

I shared with Harvey my plan to fix a few mistakes I had made and to proportionately bring justice, as Nemesis would have done.

“This sounds great, but we still have the problem of you possibly loosing your powers.” Harvey warned.

“ Wait what do you mean?” I asked scared of his answer.

“You still have to figure out how to fix the fuck up with Daemon,” Harvey explained.

“I thought I just did.”

“No you fixed your own fucked up hang ups about Daemon, but you have done nothing to fix Daemon.”

“SHIT, what do I do?”

“Here is the thing. You have 48 hours from the time you lost power over him to rebalance the scales regain control over him and fix him.” Harvey explained. “You’ve got to do that while at the same time administering justice to any hubristic people that you see.”

“Wait what? I only have power over my fraternity brothers. This is college, there is hubris in every corner of the campus, and I mean seriously have you meet the football team or the professors for that matter?”

“What gave you the idea that you only had power over the fraternity?” Harvey asked confused.

“I am the keeper and they are the kept?” I stated the positions that I thought we each had.

“No dumb ass the kept are your soldiers you can use them any way you want punishing them if they themselves are arrogant or prideful. But no you have complete control over any of them; you can turn them into girls, dogs, robots, you can give them powers or take them away. I thought you had figured it out when you gave Lars control over a room full of guys. I really thought you had figured most of this out.”

“Holy shit figured it out? I have no fucking idea what the fuck, what the fuck did you do to me? I just wanted a bigger dick, I just wanted to be liked by my roommate and now I am some sort of eternal fucking judge on what makes people good or bad arrogant or humble?”
“Harvey, I seriously need you to back up and explain everything to me, what the hell did I promise during that ritual?”

“Fine fine, I will tell you everything but we need to hurry your time is ticking and by my calculations you only have about 42 hours left to regain your powers over Daemon.”

“What happens if the 42 hours goes by? You’ve helped me get over my need to punish Daemon; I think he has dealt with enough for one lifetime.

“If you don’t regain control over Daemon in 42 hours, Daemon gets your powers and he gets to punish you for your hubris and I am guessing he will probably want that back.” Harvey said pointing down to my new prize possession.

“How the fuck do I make things right?”

“I have no idea how you are going to go about rebalancing the scales, but once you do you will have the challenge of regaining control…”

“…for that Daemon is going to have to ask you to take control of him again.”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh the twists and turns of my sick imagination. Likes, dislikes, cheers, and jeers, happy to hear your feedback. How many of you out there are Team Zach and how many for Team Daemon? Hope to hear form you guys.

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I am speechless; it is great. You clearly know what you're doing. Just keep doing what you're doing! It's well written, well developed, you get caught up in reading it. It's a top-notch piece of writing. You always leave the reader wanting more. as long as the story reaches a conclusion I'll be happy with whatever you write!