THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING COCK

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
So, Im not in the habit of measuring myself, I dont really care about the exact size, but latley, I have felt "smaller"... I did measure in just below 8" a couple years ago, yesterday, I was curious and grabbed the ruler, although I wasn't fully hard, I was just over 7".. hmmmm...
im still in my 20's! what the hell is going on?

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, let's see--
1. You weren't fully hard.
2. Your sex drive's the shits right now anyway.
3. You're not in the habit of measuring (nor should you be)
4. Life has sort of generally crapped on you lately emotionally.

I can think of more, but you get my drift. Quit looking for things to worry about. When your current emotional upheaval settles down, you'll find that you're the same size you always were.

Remember the joke about the lady who approaches an older Scottish gentleman in a pub? She asks him if "anything is worn under the kilt". His answer: "Nay, lassie, it's as good as it ever was!"

Trust me. It's as good as it ever was.

B-man

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey man quit worrying yourself about your size. Your size hasn't changed. You may not just have been quite as hard or erect. And while I remember to say so, quit worrying about anything that is troubling you, It serves no purpose. Just do something about what is troubling you when you feel you can. And if you really are concerned about your size remember that you are above average. Take care man. :eyes:

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can tell you that as I have lost or gained weight, my length definetly changes...or at least the outward appearance does. I doubt the actual length does though!

Have you gained weight in the last couple years?

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tuck9@May 20 2005, 05:21 PM
I can tell you that as I have lost or gained weight, my length definetly changes...or at least the outward appearance does. I doubt the actual length does though!

[post=313270]Quoted post[/post]​

i just lost 75lbs, and I have about 25 more to go :)

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by DanLaCanada+May 20 2005, 10:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanLaCanada &#064; May 20 2005, 10:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tuck9@May 20 2005, 05:21 PM
I can tell you that as I have lost or gained weight, my length definetly changes...or at least the outward appearance does. I doubt the actual length does though&#33;

[post=313270]Quoted post[/post]​

i just lost 75lbs, and I have about 25 more to go :)
[post=313289]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Daaaaaamnnnnn... congrats&#33; That&#39;s hard work, losing weight. Good for you, you&#39;ll probably feel lots healthier now, and that&#39;s really the point.
You should totally post before and after pictures here to display your success&#33;

Penis size can change. In my case I lost half an inch in length and quarter inch in girth because of a drop in testosterone and, possibly, the inability of the penis to uptake DHT because of Propecia (which blocks DHT production). This wasn&#39;t my imagination either. I have known precisely how big I have been since I was 14 and have always measured myself properly. My urologist also believes something is wrong and we&#39;re trying to figure out what.

If you can, find an endocrinologist who has experience with male (ready for this?) secondary hypongonadotropic hypogonadism. Get a full work-up inclusing bound and free testosterone, DHT, and estradiol. You might want to check out a great Yahoo&#33; group dedicated to this, hypogonadism2. You&#39;ll see that it may not be your imagination.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same problem man, it&#39;s pretty frustrating to say the least. I stopped smoking and lost the college weight I had put on, and I&#39;m back and better than I felt when I was younger. Stress doesn&#39;t help anything either, so I&#39;m sure the situation you&#39;re currently in isn&#39;t helping anything Dan.