The inevitable return...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...of the great mutt surfer!

Hey everyone! How have ya guys been? I've missed most of you. Oh my gosh, the site has changed so much. Like, it took me almost 3 minutes to find the create a topic button. I think I might be stayin for a while. I'll talk more tomorrow, when my thoughts are like, more organized. Well...organized considering the source :biggrin1:

Stay stoked everyone! Catch ya guys on the flip side!

EDIT: I got a new AIM screen name. It's ditzyrustysurfer

Media
surferboy said:
...of the great mutt surfer! Hey everyone! How have ya guys been? I've missed most of you. Oh my gosh, the site has changed so much. Like, it took me almost 3 minutes to find the create a topic button. I think I might be stayin for a while. I'll talk more tomorrow, when my thoughts are like, more organized. Well...organized considering the source :biggrin1: Stay stoked everyone! Catch ya guys on the flip side!
EDIT: I got a new AIM screen name. It's ditzyrustysurfer

Welcome back, Surferboy! Hang ten?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I got a hair cut =P And thanks for being the first, Sorcerer. I've missed ya too. I've missed all of the crew. So like, prep caught me up about DMW. Anything else I should be caught up on?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
surferboy said:
Anything else I should be caught up on?

The arrival of several post-whores during your absence, who already seem to have accumulated thousands of posts? Dreadful people. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
surferboy said:
I think I might be stayin for a while.

Do.
We barely overlapped on this site before you hiked.
We never met.
But you were sure lovable.

(And seriously, it will take a while to get used to the new avatar. It's very nice ... so no problem there. But the old one was a definite winner, too.):biggrin1: