The Infamous Double Standard

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're just annoying most of the other people participating in this thread after we called you on your nonsense.

I can't stop you. You're not breaking the rules. I just think you've gone beyond rude and your "advice" or whatever the fuck it is your blathering on about is uncalled for and unwanted by not just me.

So, this isn't a matter if a woman demanding a man do something. This is one person telling another to generally fuck off.

Well, if some people get annoyed by other people's thoughts and expressions then it's their problem.
Not mine.

If their feelings get hurt, yet again, it's their problem and not mine.
Because mature confident people just don't get hurt that easily.

Expecting everyone around to limit their freedom of expression or leave certain areas (real/virtual) just because some people get hurt and offended by literary anything is a form of insanity.
Such expectations and wishes won't be fulfilled. Never.

If you think that the solution to everything you don't agree with is: 'fuck you, fuck off' etc. then you have a problem.

Because such 'problem solving' does not work.

Further, I absolutely do not care whether something I have written is or is not wanted by yourself.

It was not me who addressed you first.
You addressed me first and if you start talking to someone you just have to expect a reaction.
It's not a man telling a woman to do something. It's just one person telling another person to use common sense.

This thread started with an expression: Let's talk about it (or something similar).

So I did. And if you mind that, well, I don't care.

Regards,
M.C.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, if some people get annoyed by other people's thoughts and expressions then it's their problem.
Not mine.

If their feelings get hurt, yet again, it's their problem and not mine.
Because mature confident people just don't get hurt that easily.

Expecting everyone around to limit their freedom of expression or leave certain areas (real/virtual) just because some people get hurt and offended by literary anything is a form of insanity.
Such expectations and wishes won't be fulfilled. Never.

If you think that the solution to everything you don't agree with is: 'fuck you, fuck off' etc. then you have a problem.

Because such 'problem solving' does not work.

Further, I absolutely do not care whether something I have written is or is not wanted by yourself.

It was not me who addressed you first.
You addressed me first and if you start talking to someone you just have to expect a reaction.
It's not a man telling a woman to do something. It's just one person telling another person to use common sense.

This thread started with an expression: Let's talk about it (or something similar).

So I did. And if you mind that, well, I don't care.

Regards,
M.C.

Edit that shit down. It's like reading a college dissertation. Some of us hoes don't have that kind of time between dicks.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is no “problem” that needs to be fixed or solved. Women are merely relating their experiences regarding a double standard. If you’re not a woman, you really have nothing to contribute. No one asked for an engineer to fix our “problems”.

This thread is by a woman reclaiming her sexuality after a long period of monogamy and her experiences with the “double standard”. Some men still hold to it and some don’t. The women here have all had experiences with that tired old double standard, it has had an effect on developing relationships, or how people treat us. Did anyone say it affected their self-esteem? No. It didn’t affect mine. I know exactly who I am. No one can tell me how to feel. If a man or woman thinks or calls me a slut, that is not a compliment. Ever, but it doesn’t shake my confidence.

You seem to want to to fix something. Fix your own sex. Not us. There are literally hundreds of men posting right now whose confidence depends on 0.5 of an inch of penis length or girth. Please take your “skills” to them. We don’t need or want them. If you don’t, then we have no choice but to think you feel women are inferior to you. That you are trolling here and wish nothing more than to argue.

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi: Thanks for your response. Here's what you just wrote to me:

Here is your entire post #343:

I lifted the bolded from above here: "The issues lie in your heads, not in society."; "Why is it so difficult for (some of) you not to give a s**t?"; "...it only means that you need to work on your confidence". These are YOUR words, quoted from your Post number 343. Right?

And here are MY exact words paraphrasing what you said above: "You are telling women the issue of being called a name--particularly a "slut"--is all in their heads. You don't understand why some women find it difficult to not give a shit. That they need to work on their confidence."

I DID NOT twist your words. Perhaps paraphrasing is an English language tool with which you may not be familiar. I'll be sure to directly quote you from now on. Because your own words have made it quite clear what you think. What you believe. And how you feel. No twisting by anyone required!

Because English is not your first language, perhaps you don't quite understand how much words matter. How word usage can set the tone for a post. And, set the tone for the responses to follow.

What you wrote, whether intended or not, struck some folks here in a negative way. And it went south from there.

Hope you have a good one too!
MisterB

Again you with your "English language is not your first language" card.

It's not working. If you have known more than just one language perhaps you would know that the word 'paraphrase' exists in pretty much all languages affected by classic and medieval Latin and old Hellenic. Which means that the word is known to anyone on the European continent.

You can call your verbal manipulation which ever way you want. It still is nothing but a verbal manipulation and international twisting someone's words.

Good night to you,
M.C.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is no “problem” that needs to be fixed or solved. Women are merely relating their experiences regarding a double standard. If you’re not a woman, you really have nothing to contribute. No one asked for an engineer to fix our “problems”.

This thread is by a woman reclaiming her sexuality after a long period of monogamy and her experiences with the “double standard”. Some men still hold to it and some don’t. The women here have all had experiences with that tired old double standard, it has had an effect on developing relationships, or how people treat us. Did anyone say it affected their self-esteem? No. It didn’t affect mine. I know exactly who I am. No one can tell me how to feel. If a man or woman thinks or calls me a slut, that is not a compliment. Ever, but it doesn’t shake my confidence.

You seem to want to to fix something. Fix your own sex. Not us. There are literally hundreds of men posting right now whose confidence depends on 0.5 of an inch of penis length or girth. Please take your “skills” to them. We don’t need or want them. If you don’t, then we have no choice but to think you feel women are inferior to you. That you are trolling here and wish nothing more than to argue.

Well you wrapped his package in a pretty bow and sent it on it's way. Bye bye!

Reactions: Spartan727

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you LaFemme.
That was a cultural and intelligent post and I will try to reply as politely and respectfully as possible tomorrow when I have
more time.

Have a good night,
M.C.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you LaFemme.
That was a cultural and intelligent post and I will try to reply as politely and respectfully as possible tomorrow when I have
more time.

Have a good night,
M.C.

Please don't. Just step away from the keyboard and shut the fuck up.

How many ways do you need to told that no one is being entertained or enlightened by your bullshit?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please don't. Just step away from the keyboard and shut the fuck up.

How many ways do you need to told that no one is being entertained or enlightened by your bullshit?
Exactly.

Thank you LaFemme.
more time.

Have a good night,
M.C.

No replies needed. As I stated. Any further posts from you only confirms that our belief that you view women as inferior and that you are merely trolling for argument sake. Do not engage any of us any further.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi
I'll only react to the crucial part of your post:
Also, I am not really struggling. I am rather surprised by the negative, sometimes immature or even hostile reactions. Quite unexpected, to be honest.
Don't you want to grow up and stop sobbing??

The issue lies in your head, not in society.

Why is it so difficult for you not to give a s**t?

If that occupies your mind for more than one second it only means that you need to work on your confidence.

Because anyone has the god-given right to think whatever he/she wants (yes, also about you) and you have the god-given right not to give a f**** about what is happening in some idiot's head.

Have a lovely evening.

(sound familiar?)

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Edit that shit down. It's like reading a college dissertation. Some of us hoes don't have that kind of time between dicks.
I love you. It feels like the real thing this time! I'm calling my parents!

Hi

If that occupies your mind for more than one second it only means that you need to work on your confidence.

Because anyone has the god-given right to think whatever he/she wants (yes, also about you) and you have the god-given right not to give a f**** about what is happening in some idiot's head.

Have a lovely evening.

(sound familiar?)

For this post I hunted down my fav. Clapping gif
Epic post.

unnamed.gif
unnamed.gif

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

Have a lovely evening.

(sound familiar?)
I express surprise....and you see sobbing....
???

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love how this thread brings out men who perpetuate these problems for women. All while saying they dont. They are exactly what's wrong. They are butthurt yelping puppies. I merely laugh at their feeble attempts to be holier than thou. I consider it like wearing a big scarlet letter that warns all others to stay away from them. They should fill out a formal butt hurt report, roll it up and shove it up their ass. Then kindly fuck off.
That TG is so true!

For this post I hunted down my fav. Clapping gif
Epic post.
Kinda looks like a standing ovation too! Poopitydoo!!

View attachment 5663831 View attachment 5663951

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I just want to hit like like like like like like like like like like like like.. I love you LaFemme!!!

Reactions: MisterB and LaFemme