The Infamous Double Standard

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly.

No replies needed. As I stated. Any further posts from you only confirms that our belief that you view women as inferior and that you are merely trolling for argument sake. Do not engage any of us any further.

I had intention to reply in a different way but since even you have resorted to: 'you view women as inferior" my respond will be different.

No, generally I do not see women as inferior.
You and like minded around here can use your argumenum ad hominem as long as you wish. You can accuse as long as you wish and try to label people you don't agree with all sorts of words, like misogynist etc.

It only shows your inability to think. And that I find inferior and primitive.

It's not about women or men. It's about individuals who can't stand that someone told them: How about trying to start from yourself.
This is something they do not want to hear because blaming the the rest of the society for their miserable life's is just much easier than working on self improvement.

Yes, I find quite a few people here inferior. If for example tighnjuicy's vocabulary is limited to all sorts of 'fuck'... that I find primitive a inferior. But it's her, not women in general. She doesn't represent all women, fortunately.

There's a gentleman around with a total lack of cognitive abilities unable to use his own language properly trying to put words in my mouth that I do not say or write, that I find inferior. Fortunately he doesn't represent all men.

You say: 'You are merely trolling for argument sake, do not engage any of us any further'

It's not me engaging with you and with the like minded ones. It's you engaging with me. I didn't contact you or reacted to you. You reacted to me. I only pressed the reply button to someone who had decided to directly react to what I write.

If what I think or write disturbs you (and the like minded) that much that you resort to all sorts of manipulation, lying, labeling, bad language, accusations, logical fallacies etc., well, I have the god given right to think that you have some emotional issues.

And on another hand you have the god given right to ignore me.

So please, if you don't want to have conversation with me, don't start it in the first place.

Have a lovely day,
M.C.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel like you said something very similar to me.

And when I say similar, I mean you said the same fucking thing to me.
I felt the same way but I didn't get a response so I figured I gotta branch out. My heart was broken. Lol

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had intention to reply in a different way but since even you have resorted to: 'you view women as inferior" my respond will be different.

You and like minded around here can use your argumenum ad hominem as long as you wish. You can accuse as long as you wish and try to label people you don't agree with all sorts of words, like misogynist etc.

It's not about women or men. It's about individuals who can't stand that someone told them: How about trying to start from yourself.
This is something they do not want to hear because blaming the the rest of the society for their miserable life's is just much easier than working on self improvement.

Yes, I find quite a few people here inferior. If for example tighnjuicy's vocabulary is limited to all sorts of 'fuck'... that I find primitive a inferior. But it's her, not women in general. She doesn't represent all women, fortunately.

There's a gentleman around with a total lack of cognitive abilities unable to use his own language properly trying to put words in my mouth that I do not say or write, that I find inferior. Fortunately he doesn't represent all men.

You say: 'You are merely trolling for argument sake, do not engage any of us any further'

It's not me engaging with you and with the like minded ones. It's you engaging with me. I didn't contact you or reacted to you. You reacted to me. I only pressed the reply button to someone who had decided to directly react to what I write.

If what I think or write disturbs you (and the like minded) that much that you resort to all sorts of manipulation, lying, labeling, bad language, accusations, logical fallacies etc., well, I have the god given right to think that you have some emotional issues.

So please, if you don't want to have conversation with me, don't start it in the first place.

Have a lovely day,
M.C.

Put "tl:dr" in your google translator.

Reactions: 286798

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you LaFemme.
That was a cultural and intelligent post and I will try to reply as politely and respectfully as possible tomorrow when I have
more time.

Have a good night,
M.C.

Have a lovely day,
M.C.
I kindly ask you please leave no one wants to converse w you here. You’re becoming a woman’s issue yourself....

Thanks for your comment. That particular gentleman was telling women how they should feel. How they should act. How they shouldn't act. Or react.

And his "recommendation" is based on exactly what? His experience as??? A man? Nope. No man is qualified to tell a woman how she should feel or act. Period.

You may feel that to be an absurd recommendation. I think that's a kind description on your part of what that guy's posts were/are about. Because when I read shit like this from a guy telling women how they should feel or act, that is "speaking for women". Period. .

Perhaps he was unqualified to make the recommendation. The recommendation didn't seem reasonable to me. However, I saw no indication he was speaking for women. Arrogant? Insulting? Yeah, probably many women would feel that as we can see in the thread.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again you with your "English language is not your first language" card.

It's not working. If you have known more than just one language perhaps you would know that the word 'paraphrase' exists in pretty much all languages affected by classic and medieval Latin and old Hellenic. Which means that the word is known to anyone on the European continent.

You can call your verbal manipulation which ever way you want. It still is nothing but a verbal manipulation and international twisting someone's words.

Good night to you,
M.C.
That is The best thing you’ve said “Good Night”

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More stylings from MC Jan...
*insert Jessica Jones eyeroll*

Dude! Ya need to calm your crotch. Nobody cares. We all think you suck. You don't have to keep affirming it.

No matter how many words you use ya just double down on "I am a self important fuckstick what ain't had pussy since pussy had me"

@Mr. LPSG - any chance of a feature similar to a gong? A Gong Show gong? Some rando gets enough gongs he's banned from any given thread?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Post history check on MC Jan

Been a member for over 8 years with less than 65 posts. Always a bag sign. Such a bad sign that it's one of my LPSG Rules To Live By: more than three years + less than 50 post = assbutt

Breaking down his extensive back catalog we find most activity is contained in three threads.

One defending white nationalism. Bless his little Nazi heart, he did his best to defend every racial stereotype with out dropping an actual racial slur.

Second thread of activity merit: all women are liars. Oh he was all up in that thread letting women know they don't know shit, and what we do know we lie about.

You need only scroll through this thread to fill in the last blank. After over a year if not posting MC Jan is spitting fiarrhea all over the stage.

What happened? Why the sudden explosion of posting. Does he suddenly have more free time?

Did he end a relationship? By end a relationship I mean did some poor woman finally get a restraining order on him.

Did he get fired from his latest burger jockey gig? Was he caught in a compromising position with condiments and produce?

Did he get time off good behavior? Did the sex offender ward finally get WiFi? Did he snuggle a burner up his butt from the last visiting hour?

So many questions.

MC Jan thank you for being the misogynistic, nationalistic, too-much-time-having troll we needed... Not the one we deserve. Cuz nobody deserves ya bullshit. Nobody.

L

Llbaker

This is something they do not want to hear because blaming the the rest of the society for their miserable life's is just much easier than working on self improvement..

This appears to be an over-generalization to me. In some cases, blaming other individuals and/or "society" in general is appropriate. It depends on the specifics of the case.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps he was unqualified to make the recommendation. The recommendation didn't seem reasonable to me. However, I saw no indication he was speaking for women. Arrogant? Insulting? Yeah, probably many women would feel that as we can see in the thread.
After all it is a woman’s issue thread

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again you with your "English language is not your first language" card.

It's not working. If you have known more than just one language perhaps you would know that the word 'paraphrase' exists in pretty much all languages affected by classic and medieval Latin and old Hellenic. Which means that the word is known to anyone on the European continent.

You can call your verbal manipulation which ever way you want. It still is nothing but a verbal manipulation and international twisting someone's words.

Good night to you,
M.C.

Yup, again. But then, who brought up the "English is not my first language" argument earlier in this thread when his word salads were called out as misogynistic ramblings of someone trying to speak for women by telling them how they should feel? How they should act? If that answer somehow eludes you, get yourself in front of a mirror.

Because that was one of your earliest go-to "defenses" when your sexist bullshit got challenged. And of course when that failed, you moved to that ever-classic "wah, you are twisting my words".

What you are doing now is simply trying to deflect from the fact that you've been called out. Repeatedly. Your posts now are the literal definition of "verbal manipulation".

Everyone here can read what you've written. As well as your Post History. Like I and perhaps others have. Speaks volumes. Just like all the posts you've written just in this thread.

And I'm not the only person who came to the conclusion that you, my friend, are not what you are now trying to portray yourself as. So you can really give up the "now I'm a victim" act.

Here's a little life mantra for you: Your reap what you sow. And right now I don't think you like what it is you are harvesting.

Have a nice day!
MisterB

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanks for your comments.

Yup. I agree, except for your use of the qualifier "perhaps". "He" was, is and remains unqualified to make any comments/recommendations regarding how any female should feel. Or act. Or behave. About pretty much anything.

"His" posts have been and are arrogant. And insulting. I also believe them to be quite misogynistic. Especially when he doubles down and insults specific women here who have the audacity to challenge him. How dare a woman speak to him like that, lol!

And judging from many posts in this thread, I think your observation that many women would feel that way can be couched more accurately in absolute terms rather than probably. I've not seen any "probably" in any woman's posts replying to or regarding that poster.

Again, no MAN is qualified, IN MY OPINION, to speak for a woman. About how she should feel. Or how she should act. Or how a word should or shouldn't bother her. Pretty much about anything. Because he is not now nor has he ever been a woman. He just doesn't know what he doesn't know about women.

I, along with others in this thread, have had no struggle to make that nexus.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think there’s a reason so many of us are “like-minded”, despite the fact we are from so many diverse backgrounds. I mean, we are women and men, have varying educational backgrounds, different professions, marital status, incomes, etc. What we do have in common is open-mindedness towards sexuality and a sense of what’s right.

When someone comes along with a condescending attitude and such a stubborn wrong-headedness toward sexuality and blames it on self-esteem, it becomes insulting. It’s not surprising that the community bands together. That’s one of the things I enjoy about this place.