The influence of the Basketball in the growth

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Yoselin, Jul 20, 2005.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hi.

The majority of the people says sometimes that... If you wish that your son male grows you have to set your son to practise Basketball because as say the people, who when a child plays basketball this contributes or helps to that he grows much.

Supposedly the fact that a child plays this sport will do that he will be a very high man.

Secondly: There is also the myth that men who are players of basketball possess very long penises as well as also there is thought that a man who has the very big foot of the same way will be the size of his penis.

I would like that you give me their opinions about if it is true or it is not the matter that if you put your son whom he plays basketball he in the future will be a higher man.

Do the sport of basketball (in children) influences in their growth (stature) and in how long or how short it will be their penis?.

Saludates.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

If the cause and effect you question had any credibility, Yoselin, the world would be full of basketball players. Sorry, I have to put a damper on your postulation.

Luke

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Fuckin' Hilarious!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted