The Injustice Of Having A Tiny Dick

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I just LOVE when bigger guys tell me I'm average or I'd be a good bottom. How condescending is it that these bigger guys think they can tell me how I should feel or how I should behave once they see my cock. Nobody says to them "Oh you'd be a good bottom" if they have a huge cock. The truth is my cock is about the smallest I've ever seen. 4.5 inches is NOT average and it is so ridiculous that these 7 and eight inch guys try to tell me that it is. While at the SAME TIME basically 20200702_013712.jpg
20200702_013712.jpg
20200702_013712.jpg
ignoring me on GRINDR or any sex app or rejecting me after they sleep with me. But "oh it's fine - you're average" - FUCK YOU. It does make me mad. I've been with probably over 100 guys and i've been with ONE - ONEEEEEE guy who was smaller than me. That puts me in the very bottom of cock size. So you try having a dick like mine for a day and see how you feel when guys tell you "oh you're average" and then won't pay any attention to you after they see it. You big cock guys just try it for a day. It isn't fair and you big cock guys don't make it better by trying to say "Oh it's cute" or "oh i'd suck it" when you really wouldn't. So yeah. It isn't fair to be gay with a 4.5 inch dick. It just isn't!

Attachments

T

T_Lurch

I think I can understand where you're coming from. Mine is only slightly larger than yours (about 4 and ¾) and I've heard snide remarks from women. I think guys tend to be more size-obsessed than women though.

I think you'll find the majority of guys on LPSG are pretty kind and encouraging when it comes to cocks. I've not been in the Grindr scene so I can't speak for what it's like for guys seeking guys. You'll also find there's quite a few dudes on here that are smaller than that.

T

T_Lurch

dude your whole cock is bigger than mine in every way. What do you mean "just slightly larger" - this is the kind of bs i'm talking about. Just compare them!
I've measured mine. It's 4.75 x 4.5.

Are you searching strictly for hook ups or a LTR on your app?

Reactions: Gj816 and LilJock
T

T_Lurch

I ask because sometimes people looking for a quick hook up are more shallow when it comes to that. Sometimes people wanting a LTR would be more understanding.

Reactions: Gj816 and LilJock

If I was a normal weight, I’d probably have a good sized dick. With a big fat protrusion on my pelvic bone, I come to about 5x5. I do think it’d be 7x5 if I was thin, but that is just not to be.

My best friend is insanely hot, and is 7x? and I am jealous every day.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm stuck with brown eyes, so I hate my life too. Bud, while I don't do Grindr, that is one perfect piece of meat between your legs. I'd suck it in a heartbeat. Despite what you may think, there are a hell of a lot more 4incers out there than 8inches. You would have no problem physically pleasing a woman, inseminating her, and when it comes to guys, that whole little fella of yours fits perfectly into a mouth. Yeah, you may have some issues penetrating a guy's ass, but life ain't perfect. So what color are your eyes?

powerplaycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just LOVE when bigger guys tell me I'm average or I'd be a good bottom. How condescending is it that these bigger guys think they can tell me how I should feel or how I should behave once they see my cock. Nobody says to them "Oh you'd be a good bottom" if they have a huge cock. The truth is my cock is about the smallest I've ever seen. 4.5 inches is NOT average and it is so ridiculous that these 7 and eight inch guys try to tell me that it is. While at the SAME TIME basically View attachment 31095471 View attachment 31095471 View attachment 31095471 ignoring me on GRINDR or any sex app or rejecting me after they sleep with me. But "oh it's fine - you're average" - FUCK YOU. It does make me mad. I've been with probably over 100 guys and i've been with ONE - ONEEEEEE guy who was smaller than me. That puts me in the very bottom of cock size. So you try having a dick like mine for a day and see how you feel when guys tell you "oh you're average" and then won't pay any attention to you after they see it. You big cock guys just try it for a day. It isn't fair and you big cock guys don't make it better by trying to say "Oh it's cute" or "oh i'd suck it" when you really wouldn't. So yeah. It isn't fair to be gay with a 4.5 inch dick. It just isn't!
Hey man just want to put it out there that I’ve been with a dozen guys in the US and two of them were smaller than you and a couple others were within ballpark. So while you’re below average I think many of the guys you’ve been getting with / attracted to might just be generally larger! In any case I truly don’t think I would consider you tiny just on the smaller side.

Reactions: Gj816

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and how sad is your life that you have almost 5500 posts on this board. Damn - do you ever leave your room? Are you even big? Why do you care so much about SPH as your profile says? Something's up with you. Moderators?

You still haven't figured out how discussion boards work?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys more stories?
Looking at your pics, those remind me of another guy I've met at the Korean spa in my area over a week ago. I don't know of your built, but this guy is 6ft tall, broad shoulders and well built body, not too muscle but good shape, flat stomach, very good looking and caucasian. First time when I saw him, he was showering and already had a hard on. Based on his looks and built, I can overlook his "short" coming. I later had some chat with him and realized he had a nice personality. My point is, there is more to a person than his dick. One thing know, there are others out there that are in similar with you. I know and have seen 3 caucasian guys that are 6ft tall, broad shoulders and have 2" shorter than average cock.

For me, any guys that look down on another guy due to his cock size isn't worth my time to be associate with them.

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m just over 5 inches and consider myself fairly average.
Like you I’ve been with over 100 guys, a few slightly bigger and a few slightly smaller.
You look fine to me.
guys more stories?

Reactions: Nexolaris and Gj816

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From now on whenever I need an ego boost I will compare myself to @cockboiii !

I wouldn’t normally post a comment like this but it’s all that self pitying

Last edited:
T

T_Lurch

From now on whenever I need an ego boost I will compare myself to @cockboiii !

I wouldn’t normally post a comment like this but it’s all that self pitying
I posted earlier in this thread believing he was being honest and upfront and needing encouragement, but he responded with quite the vitriolic reply. It turns out he's looking to feed his SPH fetish.

You won't likely get a response from him.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice would be to temper your expectations when hooking up with guys off Grindr. It's not really a bastion of forthright behavior. I would also say correlation is not causation: these guys are generally looking for hookups and one night stands. Just because they don't want to have sex with you again doesn't mean it's because of your dick size. Maybe there was some other reason, and maybe they're just always on the hunt for another notch in the belt. For what it's worth, I like your dick and it is, in and of itself, not a deterrent for me.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just LOVE when bigger guys tell me I'm average or I'd be a good bottom. How condescending is it that these bigger guys think they can tell me how I should feel or how I should behave once they see my cock. Nobody says to them "Oh you'd be a good bottom" if they have a huge cock. The truth is my cock is about the smallest I've ever seen. 4.5 inches is NOT average and it is so ridiculous that these 7 and eight inch guys try to tell me that it is. While at the SAME TIME basically View attachment 31095471 View attachment 31095471 View attachment 31095471 ignoring me on GRINDR or any sex app or rejecting me after they sleep with me. But "oh it's fine - you're average" - FUCK YOU. It does make me mad. I've been with probably over 100 guys and i've been with ONE - ONEEEEEE guy who was smaller than me. That puts me in the very bottom of cock size. So you try having a dick like mine for a day and see how you feel when guys tell you "oh you're average" and then won't pay any attention to you after they see it. You big cock guys just try it for a day. It isn't fair and you big cock guys don't make it better by trying to say "Oh it's cute" or "oh i'd suck it" when you really wouldn't. So yeah. It isn't fair to be gay with a 4.5 inch dick. It just isn't!

Who the fuck ever told you life was fair?

I have a big dick. It hasn't won me any prizes, wealth, or even the constancy and long term appreciation of the women in my life.

You've been with "over 100 guys"... that's not really a humble-brag as much as its Pity Posturing.
Sounds to me like you're doing just fine.

And just maybe, if they don't want to see you after bedding you, it has nothing to do with your dick and everything to do with the way you behave.