The inner penis

mik@mailinator.com

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,
my cock is 17 cm long when measuring along the side I see when looking down on him. When I feel along the shaft from the opposite side of my penis down to the scrotum, my penis goes on and on and on. Measuring it this way, he's ~26 cm or so, going far behind where the scrotum is.

My question is - do you experience the same with your cock? I'm questioning myself whether well-endowed guys have this "inner penis" turned outwards so maybe the penis is of roughly the same same size as the ones of average dudes but all of this inner part is outside.

Let me know what you've felt ;-)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're talking about what my ex always referred to as my 'extra' penis. This is the reason for measuring from the top with the end of the measuring tool pressed hard against the pubic bone. Even if there is a pad of flesh there (from being overweight), pressing hard on it gets the measure from this hard bone. What a difference between 17 and 26 cm! You might be on to some of the reasons for some amazing LPSG lengths, though! Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is normal. A considerable part of the penis length is imbedded internally in the body. You can see that on the anatomical drawing here:

Male_anatomy.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Male_anatomy.png

Note that the penile tissue on the bottom extends almost to the anus.

Some people want to take advantage of this "extra" length. One of the most common penis lengthening surgeries is to cut the tendon that anchors the base of the penis, allowing more of it to extend outside the body. However, when this is done, the erect penis doesn't stand up in th way that it does naturally.