The "Inner shape" of my girl

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ramsey, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, my lady has a very nice pussy that I absolutely love. The entryway is nice and tight, she only occasionally likes more than one finger in her at a time, and I absolutely love exploring her. I love feeling the little bumps and ridges inside her, hearing her sigh as I massage her love canal. I LOVE how soft she is and the big soft mound of fleshyness on her upper wall an inch or two inside.
    What I have noticed though, is that she does expand a little bit after getting past the entryway, but I can still feel her side walls with my cock when I go straight into her. But, when I put a finger in, I've noticed a "pit" or ravine just after her opening, it goes down towards her butt or backside. Anyone else notice this on their girl? Also, I can't find for the life of me, her G-spot. Some say it's the spongy thing that is textured when you curl you finger up towards her belly but I find nada, and I have caressed every inch of her, as far as I can get my finger in.
    I've also noticed that her clit is waaaay hidden and I can't get at it, she has too much pussy lip in the front. I can feel a little hard tube/cylinder like thing in the front and that has to be her clit but it's never popped out and it frustrates me cuz I just want to lick it.

I'm also not huge, only 6x6 but I can feel the end of her and the only way I can get her to come (since I can't get to her clit and can't find a G-spot!) is by hard, vigorous thrusting into her pussy and a lot of times it's so hard to not want to bust a nut doing that!

Anyone else noticed similar experiences to mine?

2. crossy

Gold Member

Your girth should provide all the friction she needs but watch the exuberant thrusting. The G-spot is definitely there.

3. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

From my experience, that spongy thing you're feeling is her G-Spot. However, not all girls like the feeling G-Spot stimulation gives them, and that may be the case here. Some love it, some say it feels like they have to pee, some are indifferent. I think you've found it, she just may not be a G-Spot lover. Kudos to you though for being such an attentive lover.

4. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    The G-spot is the rough area when you press your finger against her pubic bone from the inside.

In order to "activate" her G-Spot she needs to be properly aroused. If she's not then you won't find it. That's why scientists who fingered women in laboratory conditions claimed it doesn't exist. Apply firm pressure in a come-here motion with your middle and ring finger against the rough area. If she feels she has to pee or begins to shake like a fish out of water you're onto something ...

However, a very small minority of women (one girl) I've found don't respond to G-spot at all, even if more than sufficiently aroused.

You can also use your index finger to deeply massage the upper walls of her pussy, which should feel much more smoother. Just apply mild pressure and see how she reacts. You should be able to feel her lubricate more. The whole sensation of this area might be too intense for her at first. I've just had recently had a girl who kicked me away with her legs because she couldn't handle the intensity. Later, of course, I've converted her into a believer ...

All this finger crap aside, nothing will beat a hard cock attached to a dominant, sexually confident man who gives her the proper handling ...

5. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She's felt that "I have to pee" feeling but I'm not sure if she enjoys it. I know that sometimes when I have my cock inside her in the right position and I start thrusting she feels me sliding and bumping against the front wall of her vagina and said it almost feels like it's going to poke out.

And has anyone else experienced the extra "pocket" pointing down towards their girls backside just after the entrance to her vagina? Sorry ladies for my inept descriptions :p

6. warm_apple_pie

warm_apple_pie New Member

This 'pocket' is just a natural fold and it serves a very handy biological purpose. Assuming the woman is lying down, semen gathers in a little pool there once you have come. When the woman comes the neck of the womb spasms and actually dips into this pool of sperm and sucks it into the womb. Orgasm also means the woman stays lying down for a while, giving the sperm more time to get to where they want to be.

So anyone who says there is no purpose to the female orgasm is wrong. It's all good.

7. mdp75

mdp75 Member

Albums:
    AKA the 2 finger culdesac jones technique is what i call it. put her on her belly and do the same thing but do it like your throwing a curve ball.

Draft saved Draft deleted