the irony of having support group for LPs

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Oct 30, 2011.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Is there any other "support group" that anyone can think of for people who are "blessed" or "endowed?" I think this group was originally started as a tongue in cheek play on the irony. It is an interesting mix that has resulted.

2. durden

durden New Member

It is ironic and I used to always see it more in a joking context, but really when you ask for help or discuss large penis topics/issues with others outside this place they generally think you're full of crap or cannot relate. I certainly appreciate it

3. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've been a visitor to this site for probably 8 years or so when I was actually looking for an online support group for those of us with smaller penises. I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME thinking about my smaller than average penis. I was married and my wife loved my penis. I finally came out as a gay man last year and now have a boyfriend who also loves my smaller penis. But why do I still worry about it? Don't know....

?

4. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

large penises need support. LOL

5. houtx48

Gold Member

Seriously? It started out as a joke site and you still need to take it with a grain of salt.

Draft saved Draft deleted