The Island pt 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by naughty, Oct 26, 2007.

1. naughty

Gold Member

The Island

I had only heard about it from whispered discussions .In fact, I thought it was actually one of those urban legends that might or might not have basis in fact.. It amazes me how like attracts like. I usually don’t have to say anything when I am on the prowl. A look, a gesture, a carefully turned smile usually tells me all I need to know. When you like to play the kind of games I do, the less said the better.
    I am into sex games. I love sex. and the people I like to be with know what I want and how I want it .As do I know about their proclivities. We make no apologies and no pretense. It is, however, something that must be done discreetly.. We don’t do a lot of talking. We just know like minded individuals when we see them. This is what brings me to the topic of THE ISLAND.
    Even a mass murderer has moment when he doesn’t think what he is doing is all that bad. So for those who judge us, we are very much like you. We get up in the morning, we eat breakfast and many of us hold responsible jobs. But…. when we play, that is something all together different..
    I belong to a club of sorts, a consortium of like minded individuals. This is where I first learned about the existence of THE ISLAND.
    I arrived at the club for my usual "appointment". in my usual room, and I over heard a conversation about a new and very exclusive island that was being developed by a group of very well heeled businessmen. The "Island" as it is called, really was not a natural island at all but man made built out in the ocean and it could only be reached by boat or air plane. It is carefully guarded. from the ground and air in case of intruders and it is through membership or invitation only after much screening. Discretion is paramount. THE ISLAND is a place where fantasies can be realized and thus must be guarded at all costs.
    After returning home from my rendezvous, I contacted a mutual friend about investment in the island. He sent me the prospectus and I was hooked .I was looking for an investment property and this sounded like a winner. So, I made plans to visit the island with a group of specially invited guests. There were 40 of us all together. Some came solo, some with SO's and some surprisingly, with family of varying ages and stages...
    We were welcomed when we arrived with specially assigned guides who were to direct us to our own private villas and on the way we were given a booklet outlining the weeks list of activities .On the surface, they sounded benign enough, but I knew from experience that they probably would be anything but.....Let’s see.... They have a spa. ,horseback riding, hiking and volley ball. In the evening, they had planned a number of group activities, a revue put on by some of the contestants., judged by contestants and some other pursuits of a more intimate nature. ...Hmmmm, now that sounded intriguing. Clothing was optional ... hmmm… more interesting all the time.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Now that you have our Attention Part 2 please.......:smile: Very good.

3. jenn69blondie

jenn69blondie New Member

I like where this is going.

4. naughty

Gold Member

Jean Claude

In each villa we are provided with a staff of cook , housekeeper , chauffeur and personal assistant Now,I understood all of the staffing but the personal assistant. I was on vacation. why would I need a personal assistant?
    I quickly learned when I expressed the need to unwind my personal assistant suggested a long warm bath and a massage afterwards. on the sun porch. I had met a couple on the way in who shared my cart. they were a rather striking pair. They looked as if they were straight out of a Wagnerian Opera, of major proportions in EVERY way. I thought at first they were on their honeymoon when to my surprise I heard him refer to her as ..mom?.
    She couldnt really be his mom, could she? I thought perhaps he had a fetish with women who were motherly but on closer inspection... I.dont know... to each his own..
    Oh well, I am not going to be concerned .We are all here for our own particular reasons and allowed to pursue them to the fullest.
    My assistant ,Jean Claude ran my bath and upon entering the bath room I found a heated terry cloth robe and soothing classical music being piped in....
    I had changed in my room and took in a breath of delight as I stepped into the warm relaxing and fragrant water....As I laid back, I felt a pillow being slipped under my head and hands on my shoulders. It was Jean Claude. He then walked around the roman bath to face me and asked if there was anything else he could do to make my bath to my liking. I looked at him for a second and noticed that he too had a robe on. and it looked as if he had nothing else underneath... it was then that I got his meaning.... he was offering himself to me . I smiled and asked him what else could possibly make the bath more relaxing and he preceded to untie the belt to his robe and show me....
    As the robe slipped from his sculptured shoulders and down his well muscled arms I was faced with the body of Adonis with a rather impressive endowment, I might add. I moved over slightly as he stepped into the roman bath built for two and he slid into place opposite .me.
    He then reached over to the side of the tub and grasped the natural sea sponge and began to bath me. Lifting my foot from the water he massaged my foot with his two very large hands and sponged and soaped my tired calf muscles.... I moaned in response..
    His hand in turn started its journey up my leg and into the nether regions of my womanhood. I laid my head back and enjoyed wave upon wave of sensation as his expert and deft fingers kneaded and stroked my nether lips and that deep ruby center of my desire. Hmmmmmmm Ohhhhhhhhh I heard a voice escaping from my lips that I didnt know existed.... He then grasped my other leg and opening me up he moved me towards himself...His hands grasped my buttocks and lifted me almost out of the water, but I then felt something hard and quite substantial brush against my hip....
    I reached my hand behind me and felt something oh so hard, but oh so silky smooth. I looked at Jean Claude and asked him, "Is that what I think it is?" He answered with the most irresistably sexy smile, "Mais bien sure!" He the moved my hands to his shoulders and liftedy hips over him and slowly began my descent into exquisite ecstasy. I felt my nether lips parting and opening up like a flower as I looked into his eyes and he slowly begins to penetrate me, while the warm fragrant water swirled around us I felt every incremental shift and move. I was descending on an obelisk of living stone. The fullness of it was absolutely breath taking. I gasped in surprise with every inch that I descended. Just when I thought I could take no more, he brought me further down and more open.
    His hand then shifted to my breasts and his thumbs begin to circled my aroused and swollen areoles...: He reaches down with his left hand and pulled my left leg up and around to circle his back and then followed with my right leg. He slowly moved the sponge up and down my arms and back as I begin to rise and fall . I feel such a searing heat at my very core. Pulsing and throbbing inside me, I could not begin to describe the feeling .It is like every itch every ache every sensation That needed a remedy would find it here. This was truly sexual healing at its best. He massaged my back with his hands while we rode the crest with the water answering in a undulating chorus. He pulled me close to him and my breasts brush the hair on his chest. I laid my head on his shoulder and he rocked me back and forth, in and out up and down each way stretching and creating ever more exciting sensation.
    His hand stroked my back and I arched in an involuntary jolt of sensation. I fell suddenly silent as we sat motionless for one eternal moment frozen in a lover’s embrace. As my shudders subsided, he held me firmly to his chest and gently rose from the bath still firmly imbedded and carried me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed as gently as he would have a new born and began to recommence that ancient rhythm of call and response. My legs climb up his back and he responded with thrusts so ferocious they seemed as if his life depended on it. It was all I could do to keep from crying out for all to hear.....
    In what was left of my mind, I thought briefly if this was what it meant to be personally assisted, I might have to give him a raise.....
    As we slow down to a quieter pace,. he slowly disengaged himself from me and grasped a warm, wet towel and cleansed his juices from my swollen and tingling female parts. He then quietly covered me with a warm blanket and dimmed the lights, leaving me to drift into a blissful sleep..... .Mean while as I was drifting in to oblivion the intriguing couple who had held me enthralled on our way into the island were embarking upon a bit of sexual healing of their own...

5. ruffboy

Gold Member

fucking hott.....
    love it so much from the female first person perspective...

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Beyond hot. This was smoking. This woman has a gift:smile:

7. naughty

Gold Member

The Valkyries

After having arrived and unpacked, they had retired to their very large bedroom and equally spacious bed and had lunch. Between the fragrance of cut fruit, and moaning and groaning the household staff was satisfied that they were finding everything to their taste.

The minute they got into their villa, he knew it was time to let loose and show her how much he enjoyed those extremely ample breasts of hers. While while he suckled, she clearly was showing an interest in his endowment as she always did, and began stroking it with her hands.
    She grasped his cock in her greedy hands and lead him toward the bed. It always sent a shock of pleasure through him and turned a lack luster erection into a shining example of what a real man could do! He followed her towards the bed caught in her greedy grasp and lay her back on the soft plushness and look down at her monumental breasts that nursed him with pleasure for hours on end and still fascinated him every time they come together. The thought itself caused another wave of sensation and throb. She looked up into his eyes and then wrapping her hands around his cock began leaning down to kiss the exposed and reddened head. She then began to run her hands slowly up and down his shaft grazing her hands over his swollen and grateful testicles.
    Every touch was exquisite. He braced myself as he leaned back on his calves straddling her legs to give her the best possible grip. As she took both of her hands and stroked him up and down in the wonderful twisting stroke that stimulated every inch of exposed flesh. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. He could feel the blood coursing through his stiff and stretched cock. She reached between his testicles and stroked that special spot. Then she took one hand and softly began moving back and forth on the underside, stroking that exquisitely sensitive spot right under the head where everything connected with one thin band of tissue....
    : She then grasped his cock at its very back and begins to pull it down and slowly up and around flexing it through all its tension and creating sensations that were indescribable. He felt lightening bolts of pleasure deep in his belly and she knew just how to take him there.
    While she was preparing him, she was stroking herself, dripping with her woman's honey. She took him in her hands and stroked her button of desire with his exposed head as they both jumped and flinched with exquisite ecstasy...
    Slowly, up and down, up and down He was glistening with her juices and she with his......

8. naughty

Gold Member

Jean Claude II

I awoke refreshed and ready to explore. when I got up and stumbled into the bathroom to take my shower I discovered that everything had been lain out for me there ready. There was even on red rose lying across a fluffy terry cloth robe with a note by it saying, "I hope you are finding everything to your satisfaction, Jean Claude" If last night was any indication of the lengths ( did I say that ) they would go to please their patrons , my life time membership was assured. I was stress free and felt delightfully indolent. I step into the show and turned on the warm water.
    Just as had happened the night before I suddenly felt very firm and strong hand rubbing my shoulders with a sea sponge and my flesh delighted in every sensation. Jean Claude had stepped into the show with me silent as a stone and was washing my back. He then poured shampoo in his hands and preceeded to massage my scalp. I wondered how had I ever lived without this type of service before and how would I survive after wards. Luckily I had a while before I would have to find out.
    He turned me around and I faced the most deliciously sculpted bronze chest I had ever seen so up close and person. How did they know that he was just my type. Tall and sinewy wth a mane of thick dark shoulder length hair , his dark grey eyes stood out almost eerily against the darkness of his tan! This chest hair grew in whorls all over his chest and only punctuated with the deep rose of his nipples. The dark treasure trail wove its seductive path down over a set of the most awe inspiring abdominal muscles . Till they stopped at the most luxurious forest of dark curls which surrounded his long, thick and sculpted cock. The heat of the water and the close proximity had turned it the most delighful deep ruby and the veins stood out most prominently as it reacted to the pulsing water
    that was flowing from the shower head. I was mesmerized. He must have seen my shock because he lifted my chin and looking in my by now rather mortified face with the most aggravatingly subtle smile asked if I would like for him to continue bathing me. He then added that I looked as if I were far away and if there was anything he could do to rectify the situation.... My knees almost buckled. I hadnt even gotten to breakfast and I was already almost over whelmed. So as all good children, I stood still and concentrated on looking at his impossibly beautiful pectoral muscles while he gently washed my shoulders and neck. then put the sponge down and began to massage my aroused and aching breasts and nipples with his hands and fingers. He stroked my belly and then very gently taking some
    : unspoken cue lifted me silently up against the wall and positioned himself in front of me as he once again guided me down into waves of ecstasy as he impaled me with his now fully erect living obelisk. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on for dear life! What a way to get a little morning exercise! I rode him up and down up an down as if my life depended on it . Gasping for breath as wave upon wave of sensation assualted me from every angle. HE kissed my neck he kissed my breasts and flicked his tongue like a new born calf against my painfuly arounsed nipples. I wanted to scream until I no longer ha a voice. I reached out and grasped handfuls of that thick mane and rode my beautiful stallion until breathlessly we both reached satiation...
    He then gently brought my feet back to the ground and reaching for the softest of cloths gently cleansed my nether and inner lips of our love juices and I in turn took his beautiful specimen between my hands and gently cleansed him as well. we took a final turn in the water and then stepped out he wrapped a warm towel around my shoulders and began to briskly buff my skin to a rich glow. I like wise did the same the wanton in me grasped his thick and massive cock between my hands feeling its weight and briskly rubbed him dry as well! We each donned our robes and stepped out on the private porch and sat down to the light breakfast of fruit that had been prepared for us. We were ravenous...
    He then brought out the list of the days activities began to help me plan day two on THE ISLAND

9. B_jjs342

B_jjs342 New Member

awsome keep going this is perfect.

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    very nice very very nice

11. naughty

Gold Member

The Valkyries: A day in Valhalla

He was still trying to remember where he was. The last thing he remembered was going down into a swirl of sensation.... they had been at it all night long. It wasnt until the wee hours of the morning that they wearied of one another. His body ached the ache of an athlete who has given 150% and yet knows he can give more. He looked over and saw her. She was lying on her side her hair obscuring a view of her face. her delightfully dimpled buttocks faced him invitingly and he mischievously leaned down and nipped her on her left hip. She awakened with a start and laughed that musical laugh which had delighted since before he could remember. She was a child of nature. She was so free and open . How could anyone not love her? She reached over and grabbed him between his thighs and opened him up like a peach .
    : She knew that spreading him like this would achieve her goal of mind shattering sensation. Everything she did was for maximum pleasure, maximum effect. She pushed his thighs up and out and taking her hands she stroked his inner thighs gently teasingly, sending tingles up his legs and into his groin. He was open and exposed. just like she wanted him, helpless to her ministrations. She was a tigress ready for her morning feast . She grasped his testicles in her hand and began to stroke them, rolling them under her palms, up and down .She reached underneath them and rubbed his spot and between them till he jerked in response. She would have her way. She knew his cock was begging for her touch but she wouldnt let him have it . not quite yet....it was her way and it drove him wild! She was his teacher, his lover and though she was not his real mother she gave life to him again and again every day and night.Finally, when he thought he could stand it no longer and was about to burst with the tension, she slowly encircled his engorged cock with her hands and begins to fimly knead, twist an stroke him yet again. She insinuated her way up to its ruby head and pushed its hood back to expose the sensitive and twitching flesh beneath. He felt the shock of cool air graze it and then I felt her warm breath blow on it, a teaser of things to come. Her tongue slowly wound its way around the head, flicking it back and forth. back and forth. He could barely stand it . She was relentless. She brought him to fever pitch and then she devoured me. He saw himself disappearing in that beautiful pink mouth surrounded by those luscious lips. She sucked him, she rolled him, she pulled him, she teased him .Her mouth was a work of genius ! He didnt know what to do! He could scream, he could holler, he could run, but he was paralyzed by sensation. His cock had become his center. His back arched, his belly undulated, his hips quivered. She took her hands and began to move his cock down and around stiring up all of his senses as if it were a giant spoon being turned in a bowl of delights. He loved it when she reached deep and grabbed him at the root of his hard, aching cock. Down deep under. her fingers made a living cock ring and brought him to a fever pitch....he was going under and he didnt ever want to come back out.....
    : He heard a howling sound coming from far off but yet so near. .It was primal yet familiar. It was his voice, his real voice when everything else has been stripped away. It was his raw essence. She had taken him there...
    He closed his eyes and suddenly he felt two more sets of hands.... reaching in to stroke and tease.... he stayed blinded for a moment more and then he heard a voice that was so familiar and his eyes flashed open. He looked up and he saw that he was being ministered to by the three graces. or Valkyries and he was a dying hero being wafted to Vahalla in the arms of the three women who I loved most, his mother and her two sisters. Was he dead . or dreaming? it was so unreal he couldnt tell.
    : As they came down from their fever pitch, he could look at them each clearly then. His lover and her two sisters. They had flown there to surprise her and and surprise they did. But what an entrance!
    : They all went to the big roman bath and sat down and soaked themselves as they planned their day..... What a way to begin. Even if he did tell someone they would never believe him....

12. naughty

Gold Member

Plenary Sessions
    The spa was a wonderful oasis in the midst of a tropical paradise. Anything one could ask for or even dream of wanting was there for the asking. This afternoon, the staff of the spa was going to be giving a mini workshop on Sensual massage called "Yes, Please! Try this at home!: Sensual Massage 101" .The title alone was intriguing. I had always wanted to know exactly how they made me melt into pools of butter and now I was going to find out now to do it someone else as well. We were first asked to watch an actual massage take place from the gallery and then we would break into pairs to practice what we had observed . As I looked to my right, I saw that intriguing couple who rode in with me and accompanying them were two other striking Rubenesque women who bore a striking resemblance to the woman. It hit me that perhaps the entire family had come to the island for an week of adventure. We settled down in our seats and began the class. The instructor was one of the head massage therapists there on the island at the spa. She was going to demonstrate a number of forms of massage. First was the simple act of relaxation, the second was the lingam/yoni massage which was borrowed from the ancient Indian tantrists. They believed that the genitals were the center of the body and a thorough massage of those organs would create balance, harmony and would cure a number of physical ills. From what I had heard it also caused mind shattering orgasms as well. The last was a bit more advanced but would be well worth it for those who took the chance .It was prostate massage for the male.
    So many men were squeamish about being touched in that area, but it also was known to give the most exquisite pleasure for those who would allow themselves to be taken to that level of trust. This was going to be an interesting afternoon to say the least. We settled back to watch after being given fresh fruit smoothies to sip while watching. I had never tasted anything so amazing. I thought I could not be more surprised when the volunteer who would be massaged for our instruction arrived. You can imagine my shock when it turned out to be none other than Jean Claude. I had a mixture of fascination and envy as I watched him disrobe and lie face down on the table and be covered with a warm sheet. The lights were dimmed, the candles lit, and the incense burned,to
    create an atmosphere of harmony and calm . The instructor let us know that this was to be a whole body experience. Though it would be sensual it was not entirely sexual even though it may involve the sexual organs. She began the massage by pouring warmed and scented oil into the palm of her hand and kneading it with her fingers into his scalp. her fingers worked in tiny circles which grew ever wider and then grasping each ear she ran her fingers around the crest of each ear and down each side of his face. her hands then moved to the base of his skull and onto his well muscled neck and shoulders.Her hands flew across his shoulders like butterflies, lightly touching down as she rolled the muscles in his neck and down into the shoulderblades. Her assistants on either side of her folded
    the sheet down as she worked on his back. Her hands kneaded the knotted shoulders and sides. Stroking the back she moved wave upon wave of muscle until she stopped at the small of his back. It was here that she informed us that the nerves in the small of the back directly corresponded with those in the groin area so we should not be surprised if they caused the volunteer to exhibit a rather impressive erection. It was nothing to be alarmed at and it merely meant that things were working as they should and that his body was releasing toxins. Well having witnessed one of Jean Claude's impressive erections, I waited on the edge of my seat to see how the others would respond. I could feel myself getting wet as I thought about it. She commenced to massage the small of his back and I could see the muscles in his buttocks begin to flex. I then saw a flutter of muscle and a visible relaxation. Next, she rolled his buttocks with her thumbs and palms using lots of oil. She then started on his left leg kneading it down to the calf and foot where she massaged the sole vigorously to awaken the body. She repeated the same on the other leg and then asked for him to turn over! I held my breath...I was not disappointed!
    Jean Claude laid there for all to see, brazenly sporting the most obscene erection one could ask for! I dont know how the instructor concentrated but she began by massaging his chest and ab muscles. She then asked for four towel-covered pillows one to place under his head, one under his hips and one to place under each knee. She had him bend his knees and to turn his legs outward so that his groin was openly exposed for her to begin the lingam massage. She had him place the soles of his feet together to ensure that his legs stayed open as wide as possible. she then had him begin a rhythmic breathing exercise. I personally didnt care about the breathing, I was mesmerized by that massive cock that was standing so obscenely in the air and thinking about how I might put it to use if circumstances had been different. I looked around and saw a number of the women squirming in their seats as well and I looked over further and saw one furtive hand creeping over into the lap of the young man who had come with his bevy of beauties to the seminar. I smiled to myself when I say that I was not the only one being strongly aroused by what I was witnessing . She poured oil over him and then commenced to stroke him slowly and firmly. It was amazing to see. To see his abdomen twitch and ripple as he responded to her expert hands massaging his aroused and very stiff cock.
    Her hands kneaded, pulled and stroked, flexing his shaft and relieving the tension. She then created a cock ring through which she moved back and forth over his rather engorged head . She pushes his shaft down towards his belly and strokes the tender underside. She took both of her thumbs and began to slowly knead the underside of his cock which was pressed against his belly. Her palms massaged his testicles and she alternated lightly running her nails over both to vary the sensations. She pressed gently the million dollar spot right underneath the head of his cock and and it pulsed hard as we saw his stomach muscles ripple and i felt a wetness developing between my legs. Jean Claude will have quite a job to do tonight if I have anything to do with it, I though to myself. She then gripped his cock in both hands and begins to hand over hand slowly milk him to orgasm. His body grew increasingly tense, his legs flexed wide and back again and his hips twitched . When at last he arches his back and a ribbon of semen spewed forth from his very stiff and twitching cock, the audience stood in ovation. It was a wonder to see...

13. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

well this made my tues nite better

14. naughty

Gold Member

So happy to oblige...

15. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

16. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Well Naughty,
    You certainly live up to your pen name. Fantastic writing! The varied sub-plots and woman's perspective certainly add to the interest. Please grace us with more!
    :biggrin1:
    X

Draft saved Draft deleted