The Italian myth

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Many threads here were about the "hung Italians" myth.

I don't think it is true: i am Italian living in Italy, and i am pretty hung (not huge for a lpsg member though :smile: ). I compared with just two friends and i can say that one was average, the other had my lenght but was way thinner.

The question is: what is the origin of this myth? Maybe mediterranean men are thought as more passional and keen on sex?

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
I dont think its a myth, Im Italian as well. I think on average we tend to be longer, so when you say hung or large from that point..it tends to be larger than a normal large...if that makes sense.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many stereotypes running rampant through our world there's no real point in trying to find the origin of any of them. They're just generalizations, and generalizations are never right.

Please tell me someone picks up on the irony.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Irish said:
There are so many stereotypes running rampant through our world there's no real point in trying to find the origin of any of them. They're just generalizations, and generalizations are never right.

Please tell me someone picks up on the irony.

Good point... ever heard of the "Irish curse?" Take a look at Irish's weener - should prove that stereotypes are WRONG.

**unless of course you're black... not that it's been discussed here much**

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NOOOOOOO! NO MORE ABOUT THE FREAKING BLACK MYTH!! *storms*

Yesh, I get the irony... hehe.

Maybe some Italian guys started it because they were jealous or really concieted...

Oh, and as for the Irish thing... I'm Irish (around 45/50% heritage), and I'm hung, thank you very much. (not that I'M concieted! hehe. More irony...)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The tiniest guy I ever knew was italian, 3.5x2 when hard--but very cute. Pissed off, but cute. The biggest guy was irish (12x8 hard). I used to wonder if hot climates could have been a factor thousands of years ago in natural selection of valuable penises in certain regions. There could have been a prehistoric advantage in colder climates to having a dick and balls that would hug your body and not freeze off. Or for guys who climbed trees and mountains naked. Likewise, since heat kills sperm, a dangling scrotum could have improved fertility in a hot climate. Longer dicks might have made sex or rape easier with fat women (who could survive drought and bad hunting better than thin ones could). Who knows.

But to me it seems as though penis size is pretty randomly distributed in ethnic groups. There is probably some biological safety in that. I also imagine smart women have never selected procreators (to the extent they did) on the basis of one isolated factor alone, since no one single asset (like a certain dick shape) is going to guarantee survival in a changing environment. Brains are better than dicks for that.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:

I don't think it is true: i am Italian living in Italy, and i am pretty hung (not huge for a lpsg member though :smile: ). I compared with just two friends and i can say that one was average, the other had my lenght but was way thinner.

The question is: what is the origin of this myth? Maybe mediterranean men are thought as more passional and keen on sex?

Ah bono italiano !

Dont have an ideia about the hung italian myth but italian men are cool and seems to trully like women & for me thats enough.:cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Proudly_Italian said:

Ciao,

Di dove in Italia? Sono felice di vedere che abbiamo un ragazzo italiano qui a questo sito lunatico.:wink:

Hai fatto una domanda molto interresante. Gli uomini italiani sono molto fieri ed io penso che pensono il loro valore è trovato sulla cintura se mi capisci, si?:cool:

Secondo me (e nella mia esperienza), la tua teoria è vero. Avevo visto molti cazzi diversi quando sono stato nel tuo paese e non ho trovato i piselli italiani (per lo più) notevoli. MA (senza alcun dubbio) gli uomini italiani sono bellisimi in generale e molto appassionati.

I teseschi, avevo trovato, hanno i cazzi più grandi in Europa.

By the way- your English is terrific.:smile: