The Italian myth

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Moors, who were African and black, occupied Spain for some seven hundred years and had plenty to do with the darker complexion of various populations throughout Europe - parts of Italy, being among them. Just the same, there's no reason to believe the men of Italy or Sicily weren't already well-endowed, prior to any congress with the Moors. :wink:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Proudly_Italian said:
Many threads here were about the "hung Italians" myth.

I don't think it is true: i am Italian living in Italy, and i am pretty hung (not huge for a lpsg member though :smile: ). I compared with just two friends and i can say that one was average, the other had my lenght but was way thinner.

The question is: what is the origin of this myth? Maybe mediterranean men are thought as more passional and keen on sex?

Italian Men are by far my favorite kind of White Men. And if there is any truth to the myth that Italian Men are more endowed, again, it is by way of there admixture with African/Afro-Arabian peoples. It cannot be denied, Black Blood is a WINNER!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cricketsliar said:
Italian Men are by far my favorite kind of White Men. And if there is any truth to the myth that Italian Men are more endowed, again, it is by way of there admixture with African/Afro-Arabian peoples. It cannot be denied, Black Blood is a WINNER!

Do you possibly have some kind of agenda here? :rolleyes:

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in Boston for over 30 yrs, there's a large Italian and Italo_Irish population there. In my experience, the Italian men I met seemed to be a little bit bigger than others, but I've gotta say, on the whole, the real thrill was those Italian good looks...and, sometime, that olive skin which made the entire body one huge sex-organ! The problem with that myth is that Italians know about it and are shy if they are 'average' hung and think non-Italians will be disappointed...leading to some friction. Believe me, even the most size-obsessed people are very happy with Italian men! (and gorgeous women too)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mainer1 said:
but I've gotta say, on the whole, the real thrill was those Italian good looks...and, sometime, that olive skin which made the entire body one huge sex-organ! The problem with that myth is that Italians know about it and are shy if they are 'average' hung and think non-Italians will be disappointed...leading to some friction. Believe me, even the most size-obsessed people are very happy with Italian men! (and gorgeous women too)

I do agree.

Beautifully said Mainer!

Italians are just gorgeous in every way possible ( do love everything italian and iam very pround of my italian ancestry too) :tongue:

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm italian and i guess i'm hung, which is a big relief, cause there's nothing worse than not being able to fill in that box on your specific positive cultural stereotype checklist! lol

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
I do agree.

Beautifully said Mainer!

Italians are just gorgeous in every way possible ( do love everything italian and iam very pround of my italian ancestry too) :tongue:

Gisella hit the nail on the head! :biggrin1: I don't think it's just Italians, it is Mediterranean people in general. We are all so intermingled that we all share the same sexiness genes. I can't say anything about hungness, because I don't know, but having seen the women and men, I know that we're all hot. LOL When you mix a little European with some Southern European and Middle Eastern and North African...it just makes for a smokin' combination.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Gisella hit the nail on the head! :biggrin1: I don't think it's just Italians, it is Mediterranean people in general. We are all so intermingled that we all share the same sexiness genes. I can't say anything about hungness, because I don't know, but having seen the women and men, I know that we're all hot. LOL When you mix a little European with some Southern European and Middle Eastern and North African...it just makes for a smokin' combination.

Oh yeh Prep...

Hot passionate Mediterraneans...hot passionate charming people mixes...hmmmm....:tongue:

Trully a smoking combination!

Oh man its just great...:redface: its hot in here or what ?:biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a mutt,(That's German, Irish,Italian, Polish!) I have one quarter Italian blood in me, but I'm still exceptionally hung for me. But there are others in my family who aren't, and they're hung too. so chalk it up to just plain phenom status for me. I don't know that being a pureblood Italian has anything to do with it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my personal opinion does not matter if a italian is hung or not because most of them know how to romance a woman...they are just sensual and very charming.

Many mediterraneans are this way too...

And for any man to be like that is to talk the same language that is familiar to me and is the way that i respond and express myself too.

The result may have the possibility to be a volcanic passionate encounter...:cool: hmmm

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Italian and I am 6.5" x 5.0" which I guess means I'm at the high end of the average range so I can't complain. :smile: In my opinion I think Italians are a bit above average overall in size. :smile:

Vacman

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, I like eating italian food as much as the next guy. Making any "cultural" estimation on penis size is somewhat of a let down. I think there are big Italian guys and I think there are as many small Pescies.

but I don't really think or discover very much,
~\/ac

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not certain whether Italian men are hung larger and thicker than others among us who claim European heritage ( I suspect that claim goes to Spaniards) but it is my own personal belief that they are on average the handsomest and most sensual men on earth! :tongue:

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kenn is right! I am full blood Italian... can stand up to a lot of others... seen a lot of Italian friends, classmates, army buddies that come in 7 or more... best i saw was a Greek/Italian throwing out about 10 +. One of my Irish buddies - and only one - matched the Italians. German friend was easy 8. but Chuck & Armen both Italians easy 11. So they come in all sizes and shapes and the bottom line is how the hell you use the fucking thing....

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
udubcrew said:
If this myth has any modicum of truth to it then why would there be a conspicuous lack of large (or to be honest even average) sized condoms in a market flooded with the product in Italy. While I was there I searched and searched, asking each time and finally had to order online because so many people had no idea what I was talking about. I would say it's because they don't get used but it's supply and demand, there wouldn't be a machine to buy them every block as well as in ubiquitous pharmacies if they weren't being used.

So true mate! i had to but Magnum XL in thee U.S.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I've noticed that when someone post the question "Do black guys have have bigger than average dicks?" everyone jumps on it and complains about racists lies and stereotypes. How that is a myth that is not true. Dick size has nothing to do with race. And so on and so forth. Now when someone asks about Italians (caucasian) its all good. Now some of you are justifying the myth. Even better is when you start adding other caucaisian cultures to the same myth (Irish, Polish etc.) So what is it going to be. Do certain races have bigger dicks or not? You can't have it both ways. If Italians can have bigger than average dicks and be great lovers just because they're Italian then black guys can have might just have bigger than average dicks just because they were born black. Maybe some myths are true. Oh and by the way, Italian men who have that nice dark "Olive" complexion usually have a very dark skin ( dare I say black) dick.:eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I say it's a whole Mediterranean thing. Those of us who come from Italian/Greek/Arab/North African cultures most likely have some sort of mixed blood in us somewhere. Our seafaring forefathers didn't keep it in their pants or tunics or whatever generations ago, so while we might claim to be a certain race, we're all cousins deep down. Yes there are light complected people from those areas and there are dark complected people, but all Mediterranean people ooze sensuality. I think the big dick myth comes from the fact that when people are good looking and sexy, even an average sized dick suddenly becomes "big." It's just like the "celebrities all are hung" stereotype.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
It's definately a myth, though I'm curious of it's origins. I had a g/f from Italy and she always commented on how petite Italian men are. She said they have trouble finding clothes in America that fit right. She also made reference to smaller penis size, though I believe this may have been in comparison to my generally large endowment, and thus not indicitive of any ethnic correlation.