The Italian myth

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
thirdlegmeat said:
It's definately a myth, though I'm curious of it's origins. I had a g/f from Italy and she always commented on how petite Italian men are. She said they have trouble finding clothes in America that fit right. She also made reference to smaller penis size, though I believe this may have been in comparison to my generally large endowment, and thus not indicitive of any ethnic correlation.

Northern Italians are taller than Southerners, usually. We used to be short, but slowly, since nutrition has improved (40s, 50s and on) we began bridging the gap with other european countries.

I am 6.1, and i am not exceptionally tall here, even though in other countries i have seen may men taller than me.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Proudly_Italian said:
Northern Italians are taller than Southerners, usually. We used to be short, but slowly, since nutrition has improved (40s, 50s and on) we began bridging the gap with other european countries.

I am 6.1, and i am not exceptionally tall here, even though in other countries i have seen may men taller than me.

I'm 6'4", with a big nose, & size 13 feet.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
All my Italian relatives are tall, including the women. All the women in my family are all 5'8" and up, all the men are at least 6'1". My cousin is the shortest at 5'11". I'm 6'2" and am pretty much right in line with all the other male members of my family, heightwise.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The race questions seem to come up again and again here i guess? lol, I should probably stay out of them, my hub is half black and half italian.

D

deleted3782

I have never been with an Italian guy sexually, but I showered every day with several in prep school, and a majority were among the largest in our class. Nobody ever got fully erect, so I dont know how they measured hard, but they were very impressive compared to the norm.

I also noticed, when visiting Italy, guys wore slim-fitting pants that actually showed off what they had. Within a few hours I learned to wear sunglasses so I wouldnt get caught staring. "People" watching? ya right...

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 1/16th Italian.

But I have the 1/16th where it counts lol...

I don't think its true. The one Italian guy in my PE class at school was ridiculously skinny and bony and scrawny. He had no bulge in his undies he used to parade around in and swing from the coathooks from :p

He was really dirty sexually though, coming in class talking about how he bought his girlfriend a dildo and giving graphic detail. He was a good guy, and keen cyclist. Not hung though.

Anyway, sweeping generalisations are never true. Except this one:

All men have penises.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uuuh oooh
an italian subject thread and i'm not in!!! too bad

my experience about this matter is very simple: i almost found guys bigger then me, not in every case but i seems i was lucky on this matter...
(i still remember the day in wich i discover that there were cocks smaller than 7" loool because prior to that day i didn't meet any less length)

btw i simply think i was lucky, or maybe godess nature give to italian gay guys some more length to compensate for their self-evident lack of brain loool (j/k)

btw i'm sure that myths are myths and as myths they have to be treated: with suspect

Sorcerer said:
Oh please, you know you could filet someone's liver with that thing.
roooooflll
please pleaseeee filet MY liver!!! O_O
i want to die of pleasure one of this days >.>

Sergeant_Torpedo said:
heir pre Christian culture worshipped big cocks. It is just that Italians like talking about their dicks and admire them.
loool and i assure u my captain that we still indulge in cock worshipping!!!
(me being on of the officiers of the rites loool)

proudly_italian, i think we can't speak here of potical italian matters...
how free is a country wich has 50% of the television and newspaper belonging to a single man, wich won the election with a massive campaign, sending to every home and every family a book of his history...
come on, who can seriously think this country was free during the Berlusconi goverment?
reading newspaper was a pain, and a lot of free thinking people were gagged...
i seriously doubt that we are free now, seriously...

but i'm going out of topic loool

i don't think we italians have bigger cock than others cultures btw i can recall very well i was very lucky fucking here in italy... so... maybe myths are just myths but i want to have faith in this one loool

and, to finish: italians do it better!!! :D

D

deleted3782

vinny_spiruccino said:
Does that mean we should fuck?

No Vinny, I am saving myself for Alex8. I could never take the size of your massive...ego.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The statement after this quote is true.

Irish said:
They're just generalizations, and generalizations are never right.

Please tell me someone picks up on the irony.
The statement above this quote is false.

Separately: there's value in generalisations, because if you dont generalise, you never see the wood for the trees.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, you hear about the hot older latin lover. I thought Picasso looked like an old monkey, but he was with young women his whole life. Of course he was rich and Spanish.

There's may be something to the stereotype anyway.