The Italian myth

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I have seen, heard and read the mediteranian men are bigger than the central and north European.

That may be a question of genes, mixed races, weather and food.
The Greek, Turkish, Italian and Spanish might be bigger by 2 cm on average.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, it also helps that no one cuts off their foreskins. That easily adds two centimeters on some guys. Since we see them soft most of the time, that's a good way to make the best impression--in jeans and swimwear too.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the_funky_buddha said:
I dont think its a myth, Im Italian as well. I think on average we tend to be longer, so when you say hung or large from that point..it tends to be larger than a normal large...if that makes sense.

Yeah I agree. I think Italians are longer than average - that's kind of the case with me. Not saying we are huge, but at the high end of the average range anyway. (eg.definitely above the studies that say the average is 5.5" - more in the range of 6.5").

D_exal555

Just Browsing
Media
dxjnorto said:
Yeah, it also helps that no one cuts off their foreskins. That easily adds two centimeters on some guys. Since we see them soft most of the time, that's a good way to make the best impression--in jeans and swimwear too.

yes but every Italian-American I've ever known has been circumsized

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't posted in quite a while here, even though I do pop in and read the topics quite often.
Here in Greece we have many beaches for tourists. Some of these beaches especially on the Island I live on allow nudity. The Italians tourists usually come on holiday here in late July and early August. I must say that they do tend to be somewhat on the large end of the average scale. They are very attractive men and women! Very attractive and vivacious! Full of life, gusto and they seem to have an over-all positive happy attitude!
On a nude beach you see all sizes and shapes and colours and of course you can't go up to them and ask what nationality they are. The northern Europeans do however seem considerably smaller and thinner, than the Greeks I have seen naked, ie. friends etc. Now mind you, I have seen some very large Canadians and Americans (USA), but I have no idea what their origin is.
The northern European women love to have sex with Greek men. That is a fact. Take it for our olive skin, our character? zeal? our size? passion? the myth of a Greek god (who in reality were depicted with small penises)? who knows? but they do love having sex with us. That is a fact.
I hope I have not offended anyone. I am just posting what I see and hear.
greek18:biggrin1:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I haven't read the whole thread, but I think the myth is pretty obvious. It's similar to the reason that black men are believed to be well hung: because they're believed to be violent and unintelligent. In the United States people believe this about Italian men, and some people theorize that because Italy is so close to Africa then Italians are part African and therefore part black.

So, it's not really a compliment. What it's basically saying is that Italians men are sexualized and therefore not that intelligent.

That much being said, my best friend is half-Sicilian and claims to have nearly 10 inches, though I've never seen it (at least not fully erect, only flaccid while standing next to me at the next urinal and pissing). And he's also very intelligent.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My squeeze's mother is from Calabria, southern Italy. By extension, most of her aging clique of Italian girl friends (75 to 85) and their extended families are a big part of my life. All I can say is every male related to the maternal side of my squeeze's family sports an average 8 inches of flacid dick. His nephews (there are four) tend to be just as well endowed -- for their ages.

So, I guess all you guys who are prudish about public showers gyms, swimming pools, and other public dressing areas for me should stay away. And yes, Mediterranean people tend to be incredibly romantic, sexy, and very possessive.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I'm Italian, and I've compared with other Italian men (with my own eyes). It varies, really.

But I'm both long AND thick. Pretty sure my dad is the same way, because I remember there being a lot of jokes about him that I didn't understand when I was younger.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
proudly_italian, i think we can't speak here of political Italian matters...
come on, who can seriously think this country was free during the Berlusconi goverment?

I think you both can, and should speak.:wink:

I haven't read the whole thread, but I think the myth is pretty obvious. It's similar to the reason that black men are believed to be well hung: because they're believed to be violent and unintelligent. In the United States people believe this about Italian men, and some people theorize that because Italy is so close to Africa then Italians are part African and therefore part black.

So, it's not really a compliment. What it's basically saying is that Italians men are sexualized and therefore not that intelligent.

Henry Miller you have stated a view of persons prejudiced against brown skinned peoples. On that basis you have concluded those believing the Italian myth must also equate brown skin with stupidity and belligerence. Yes, some racists continue to disseminate the pseudoscience propaganda created by bigots in the 18th century, but most people know that skin pigmentation has no bearing on an individual's intelligence in our current times.

The men of the Latin countries, i.e. Italy , Spain and France, are often stereotyped as being attractive, passionate men, but not stupid men. IMO the majority of those who feel the Italian myth rings true simply suspect an Italian has a sizable penis without the addition of your other negative connotations.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That much being said, my best friend is half-Sicilian and claims to have nearly 10 inches, though I've never seen it (at least not fully erect, only flaccid while standing next to me at the next urinal and pissing). And he's also very intelligent.

pure american dementia

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Italians are over rated from every point of view - I'm an Italian emigrated abroad so I can say that.

Never seen in Italy so many big cocks and up for it guys as here in London.

The average Italian is self obsessed, arrogant and sophisticated, so I let you figure how untouchable are those lucky guys who are gifted between their legs, they are literally untouchable (unless some/many of those entering the middle age and over, when they start hunting for younger guys they offer what they think it's their best part even to those guys that they wouldn't have shagged before).

...and this pairs with the fact that the vast majority of italian girls are very precious, in fact italian guys visiting abroad get very surprised how """"""""""friendly"""""""""" are the foreigners girls.

Italians are generally passionate (that's not always a good thing), and they're passionate in bed (that's a good thing), this is the only true thing I've experienced all the rest is myth and it's very hard to die.

Sometimes while having sex with a foreign guy (Polish, Latvian, British) I've been whispered "my italian stallion", LOL!

Passionate means Italians do it better and I agree with it, a good Italian lover do everything well, foreplay, kissing, oral and anal, I've experienced instead that English guys for instance often skip all the stages they aren't even able to kiss and do just the fucking, although they're not all the same, of course.

The biggest cocks are usually from northern europe or south africa both white men and black men (Jamaicans), Holland, Germany, Poland, Czech republic and so on.

I can say that in UK it's not impossible to bump into a big guy (I mean >=9") who is up for fun.

I really really really love Germans and many of then have massive willies but they're extremely picky, in fact you don't find Germans around here.

French have really big cocks too it's incredible! (but usually up their own arse as much as Italians or even more).

A very sad thing I've to say, as a gay, I've noticed that the vast majority of gay Italians "imported" in London fit this description:

- overtly unpluck eyebrows
- queens feminine or blatantly camp
- small cock
- complete bottoms
- usually ugly, someone is cute but he'll never make it for the previous points

This is what I've noticed and I've found many locals agreeing with me.

Hence most of the things believed about Italians are rubbish, and the Italian myth is as you said, just a myth.

Media
Italians are over rated from every point of view - I'm an Italian emigrated abroad so I can say that.

Never seen in Italy so many big cocks and up for it guys as here in London.

The average Italian is self obsessed, arrogant and sophisticated, so I let you figure how untouchable are those lucky guys who are gifted between their legs, they are literally untouchable (unless some/many of those entering the middle age and over, when they start hunting for younger guys they offer what they think it's their best part even to those guys that they wouldn't have shagged before).

...and this pairs with the fact that the vast majority of italian girls are very precious, in fact italian guys visiting abroad get very surprised how """"""""""friendly"""""""""" are the foreigners girls.

Italians are generally passionate (that's not always a good thing), and they're passionate in bed (that's a good thing), this is the only true thing I've experienced all the rest is myth and it's very hard to die.

Sometimes while having sex with a foreign guy (Polish, Latvian, British) I've been whispered "my italian stallion", LOL!

Passionate means Italians do it better and I agree with it, a good Italian lover do everything well, foreplay, kissing, oral and anal, I've experienced instead that English guys for instance often skip all the stages they aren't even able to kiss and do just the fucking, although they're not all the same, of course.

The biggest cocks are usually from northern europe or south africa both white men and black men (Jamaicans), Holland, Germany, Poland, Czech republic and so on.

I can say that in UK it's not impossible to bump into a big guy (I mean >=9") who is up for fun.

I really really really love Germans and many of then have massive willies but they're extremely picky, in fact you don't find Germans around here.

French have really big cocks too it's incredible! (but usually up their own arse as much as Italians or even more).

A very sad thing I've to say, as a gay, I've noticed that the vast majority of gay Italians "imported" in London fit this description:

- overtly unpluck eyebrows
- queens feminine or blatantly camp
- small cock
- complete bottoms
- usually ugly, someone is cute but he'll never make it for the previous points

This is what I've noticed and I've found many locals agreeing with me.

Hence most of the things believed about Italians are rubbish, and the Italian myth is as you said, just a myth.
BEST POST YET!