The "Jelq" Milking Method

dropcatseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a question, if i just did [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "Jelq" Milking Method for months and months without doing the other exercises will my penis grow longer ? atm im 6inches (15cm) my goal is to get it to 7 or 8inches. and how long are u suppose to do that exercise for a day ??

lol i did it today and it make me cum haha
[/FONT]

dropcatseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha after i did that exercise i measured with a ruler 6.5 inches, the funny is that sometimes when im up i measure 6.5 and sometimes it measures down to 6.0 LOL keeps changing blah

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a question, if i just did [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "Jelq" Milking Method for months and months without doing the other exercises will my penis grow longer ? atm im 6inches (15cm) my goal is to get it to 7 or 8inches. and how long are u suppose to do that exercise for a day ?? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lol i did it today and it make me cum haha[/FONT]

Some men make good gains using only the jelq. Why would you want to do the jelq month after month when there are other, more efficient exercises for advanced trainees? What about other aspects of your penile development like stamina and control?

valasario

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is this really works? ive already tried it for 5 days now but it seems that all episode ends with me jerking off. lol. also after 10 jelqs my cock is hard so its not easy to maintain the semi-erect condition. any idea/help?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this really works? ive already tried it for 5 days now but it seems that all episode ends with me jerking off. lol. also after 10 jelqs my cock is hard so its not easy to maintain the semi-erect condition. any idea/help?

You shouldn't expect too much after 5 days- especially with the way you've decribed doing it. One solution would be to do the exercise after you ejaculate so that you're not as prone to getting erect.