The Jelqing's Manual, it works or not works acording to your opinion. I think not.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if the Well-Endowed Men of this website have used the Manual Jelqing Exercises to lengthen their penises that already they are long penises. There are men who by nature they already have their penises (flaccid or erect) very large, but despite this they still have in mind that large that they have at this time does not seem enough.

I have a friend that he is gay and he works at a nightclub stripper in Caracas, I've never gone to see his presentation, but the pants are marked one big banana bulge kind. My friend told me that his penis is 8.7 inch-long (in an erect state is 9.5-inch-long) and he said that in his opinion, his penis grows a very few inches when it goes from flaccid state to state erection and for this reason he wants to increase your penis size when flaccid and when erect too.

He comes and asks me if that Arab Manual Jelqing Exercise really works and I said to him that I did not know because I worked with a urologist a few years ago and this doctor was of the opinion that these manual exercises is pure farce.

And farce is too this myth that says if a man has sex with a female-donkey the man's penis lengthening because contractions of to sucking of the vagina of the female donkey.

And another farce myth (according to this urologist) is the misconception that there is in the minds of men who think that if they is spread saliva of one calf of 2 to 3 months old on their penises and then they to do massage to stretch the penis, in span of few months their penises increases several inches long.

Do you have used this manual and other Arab has worked for you?.

In my opinion this is a myth, I think rather the man who makes it his own penis might deletions.

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are always people out there that are skeptical, they do not beleive that jelqing exercises work. I have never read the Arab Manual for jelqing exercises. I know my regime just doesn't have jelqing exercises, they also have different stretches also included. I guess the Arab Manual does have these types of stretches also. If you are looking for proof that these exercises do work I would recommend you to go a PE site such as www.pegym.com/forums and take a look at some of the members who have made gains through these exercises. It is a long process and does not happen overnight. In regards to your friend who has a 9.5" penis when erect, I think he is just a little gready and I think he just be happy with what he has!

Last edited:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used the Arab jelqing process, and I did that for a few weeks, however I experienced a lot of bruising and I stopped. I did see a half inch improvement in length. It could be something my mind had tricked me into thinking it had grown? I dunno. I have a friend who did it for several months. He's 8.5" long erect, and 8.5" in circumference. After the few months he had tried it, he claimed he'd grown a quarter inch in length, and a had half inch improvement in circumference. I saw him after he'd stopped jelqing, and he was much thicker than before, because for me it was a little bit more difficult deep throating him. But managed to become adjusted to it after a few hours. And he did seem a bit longer when swallowing him whole. I have to say I noticed the improvement in his size. Anyway I now believe him, since I experienced first hand his length and girth.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jelqing methods which are hundreds of years old, the techniques were passed down through the ages. There used to be professional jelqers, who catered to the rich and lent their services to the blossoming male offsprings of the rich and well to do. Once a boy gets close to puberty, is when the jelqers are sought to jelq the well to do family's sons.

There are always people out there that are skeptical, they do not beleive that jelqing exercises work. I have never read the Arab Manual for jelqing exercises. I know my regime just doesn't have jelqing exercises, they also have different stretches also included. I guess the Arab Manual does have these types of stretches also. If you are looking for proof that these exercises do work I would recommend you to go a PE site such as www.pegym.com/forums and take a look at some of the members who have made gains through these exercises. It is a long process and does not happen overnight. In regards to your friend who has a 9.5" penis when erect, I think he is just a little gready and I think he just be happy with what he has!

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media

There are some men, even though they are by nature, long penis, they are not satisfied with this and harbor in his mind the desire to further lengthen the penis. The urologist Luis Alfredo Wadskier (his clinic is in Valencia city, Venezuela) was a newspaper story Urbe, the story is that Wadskier clinic came a Mr. who lives in La Guaira, is a 55 year old and this man came to this clinic to ask to Dr. Wadskier for penis enlargement of his penis. When Dr. Wadskier told to take off her clothes this man, this man had a flaccid penis reaching below mid-thigh. Wadskier said that he (the man) had already like a million centimetres and he wanted to have more ... Not all men Dr. Wadskier have this operation and it was Mr. de La Guaira is one case that is rejected because he has not an extreme need for penis enlargement. So I said that although there are men who already have a penis too long, they want to extend it further.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Jelqing methods which are hundreds of years old, the techniques were passed down through the ages. There used to be professional jelqers, who catered to the rich and lent their services to the blossoming male offsprings of the rich and well to do. Once a boy gets close to puberty, is when the jelqers are sought to jelq the well to do family's sons.

I already knew that the method was a method millennial Jelqim transmitting from father to son, which I know was that there were professional people who are dedicated to making jelq and other men to lengthen their penises ... This really I did not know.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media

Some men when they themselves measure their penises measured it wrong because they place the zero of the tape where the pubic hairs and form just as a limit of zone area with hair and without hair, you know, not? There, in the penis, which begins the hairless area also is where it starts a cylinder of the penis and, from this point, that men begin to measure and this is wrong.

To measure the penis have to put the zero of the tape measure at the base of the penis that is the area where the penis is widening to the pubic bone and is an area where the penis is widening because the base of the penis widens as more is closer to the body. Man must put the tape right at the symphysis pubis and from there is that we must begin to measure the member. This is the right way by urologists and sexologists.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only speak for myself when I say it worked and works for me! 1 inch longer and .5 inches width gain in only 3 months.

No bruising as I was very careful, starting slowly and working up; as well as warming up before and cooling down after all excersizes. I also monitered my physiological indicators to know when I was doing good or doing too much.

Safety first!

Blessings.

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can only speak for myself when I say it worked and works for me! 1 inch longer and .5 inches width gain in only 3 months.

No bruising as I was very careful, starting slowly and working up; as well as warming up before and cooling down after all excersizes. I also monitered my physiological indicators to know when I was doing good or doing too much.

Safety first!

Blessings.

Al7inchs_n_thick86 are you doing JonsPE 90 routine to get your gains or what is your PE routine?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i did not get any gains aside from my libido and ejaculation/erection control.
still 8 inches from the side,7.5 from the top.

i have stopped and get the same measurements as when i was 17.
nothing has changed "size" wise.

though my cock now is very "aware" of how it operates with my mind,
whereas when i was just "jacking off" i did not interact with myself
the way jelq touches something deeper in my mind,less shallow fantasies,
but more core and loving fantasies.