The Jock 'N' Short - making Jockstraps cool again ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Aug 18, 2011.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    JUST LAUNCHED – AMERICAN JOCK JOCK N’ SHORT

Easy on, easy off! This two in one gym short and jockstrap combo is perfect for the efficient man. Late for a sports match? You’ll love that you won’t have to hunt for your favorite jock as it’s already in your shorts. When you’re done and ready for a hot shower or date, then it’s one swift motion and they’re on the floor.

On the outside is a sexy moisture wicking gym short with a 11 inch outside seam and 3 inch slit up the leg for maximum mobility. On the inside you’ll find a comfort cotton pouch with two leg straps sewn right into the shorts.

The Jock N’ Short is available in three colors: black, navy-blue and grey, each with subtle contrasting stitching.

Link - Jockstrap Central - jockstraps, men's underwear, athletic supporters and suspensories

Attached Files:

2. kscird

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i prefer the classic jock i like to see the ass, not this isn't a cute idea. id still wear em for the short aspect :)

3. pdxjoe

Gold Member

This is a start to bring the classic jock and gym short back. I still like the combo of shorts over a jock. Not a bad idea.

4. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    what is the advantage of a jock over just plain briefs?

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    A jock firmly supports your stuff without adding the warmth of another layer of fabric over your thighs and butt, like briefs do. Way back when, before modern fabrics, this was a significant advantage if you were going to workout hard and sweat. With modern fabrics, it's not such a big deal anymore, as sport briefs with good support can now be made with cool, breathable fabric. Hence, jocks have declined in popularity.

By the way, the Jock n Short photo reminds me of high school gym class (back in the dark ages, the 70's) when the coach would make us pull the strap of our jock out the bottom of our shorts, to prove we were wearing one. We got marked down if we weren't. Supposedly, it was done for our own good, but sometimes I wonder if he was just a pervert.

#5 ericbear, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  6. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    Neat idea but cut entirely too tight to go mainstream...it might influence something like UnderArmor or another company that makes running clothes to give it a try. It's not unlike a running short with a brief liner meant to be worn without another pair of undies.

7. jockbear

jockbear Member

It depends on your body shape somewhat. I have some briefs which provide plenty of support but do not stay in place when I'm active. Either the waistband slips down or I get a wedgie or both. I find myself doing a lot of adjusting. I do not have these problems with a jock.

8. swedish fish88

Albums:
    The shorts look a little too short...

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I somehow found a jocknshort when I was a teenager and swiped it immediately. Totally fuckin hot.

10. RPierceit

RPierceit New Member

I bought a Jock 'N' Short 2 years ago at Priape in Toronto, wear them around the apartment, very comfortable, love the low rise.

11. shady ace

shady ace Member

Albums:
    I could see these being great lounge shorts...

12. ksregister

ksregister Member

Albums:
    all of us guys who grew up playing hockey have had something like that for ages. They are shorts with a built in jock/cup that also has velcro to hold up the hockey socks.

Draft saved Draft deleted