The Jonas Brothers...what the hell?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had been hearing about these guys for a few months, but, of course, like most pop culture trends these days, chose to ignore it.

Is there is anything more annoying then a boy band, it is a boy band that pretends to be rockers (Hanson, Jonas Brothers) and not just dancing boy bands (NYSNC, BackStreet Boys etc.)

so of course, since i had not been paying attention to them, and knew next to nothing about them, i was watching South Park, and lo and behold, an episode skewering them came on...and it was absolutely brilliant.

anyone have any opinion on this "act"? and did anyone see the absolutely hysterical South Park episode where their music forces one of the boys (Kenny) to wear "purity rings" with his girlfriend?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand the obsession with the Jonas Brothers. Unless you're under 16 years old. They aren't that talented, really! They can play music alright, I suppose, but their voices grate my nerves.

if they grate on you, watch the South Park Episode online...you will laugh hysterically...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in my 50's and listen to there album frequently, I could do without the 30 or 40 thousand screaming tweenys though.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so of course, since i had not been paying attention to them, and knew next to nothing about them, i was watching South Park, and lo and behold, an episode skewering them came on...and it was absolutely brilliant.

I'd actually never heard of them prior to that SP episode...which I took to be a skewering of Disney and the phenomena it spawns. Hilarious when Mickey kicks the crap out of that one kid in the band.