Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Know someone who worked on Miley's tour, they opened for her. There was talk about Kevin's mom over hearing a convo about losing his virginity. Also in general everyone felt Kevin was gay, really into fashion, also 20 something in a kids band, and pretty fem demeanor.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They dont do 1 thing for me.Not 1.
You've got yourself in the wrong thread - again!

The moral crusade to ban twinks club meets down the hall on Tuesdays - not here.

If you don't like twinks, why do you keep posting again and again in twink threads saying that you don't like twinks (or some variation of that theme)? Haven't you got something better to do?

Do I spam every page of every thread you create about some buff jock dude to say that cookie-clone jock bunnies don't do nothing for me? I don't like your taste in men at all. So what? Nobody cares if I don't like the guys you post about, so why do you think that others care if you don't like the guys they post about? Some people here like twinks. Get over it.

austin2424

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the jo bros r hottt but r they hung....they r so selfish for keepin that from the world. but i dont beleive that theyr virgins any way

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The irony is that there are multiple threads about displeasure with multiple threads. I agree that it's irritating, but I usually stay out of em cuz 9 times out of 10 the "New pics" they promise are 2 1/2 years old.

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy crap, I have decked out my music room this year in Jonas Brothers. I've been inundated with them. At least my students will like it. I hope. I put other stuff up too. The greats. Johnny Cash, Elvis, BB King.

That's all off topic though. Why'd these threads all get resurrected?