The joy of Comsumption!

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EDIT: DAMN IT, I misspelled the title. D:

Oh.. the simple joy of consumption. It can be so wonderful. :biggrin1: A quick fix to happiness perhaps? Money.. it turns the wheels that make the world go round.

So.. without going into to deep of an discussion about how we're so easily fooled to consume more, how a lot of people seem to think it's only the simple-minded who fall for it and crave more.. (I'm a real easy sucker, but I'm aware of it! :biggrin1:)..

..just answer the question; what do you often fall for? What do you love to buy or collect, to consume? Do you have a item of choice that makes you forget about the $ and go on a shopping-spree even if you're broke? :biggrin1:

What was the latest item you consumed? :biggrin1:

I like to buy a lot of things.. from clothes to video games, but at the same time I have a heard time putting in high amounts of cash into just one single piece of clothing. I don't care that much about "labels", so I think more about catching something for a good price.

The thing I love the most.. I guess.. is clothes, because when you find something that you really love the way you look in, and for a reasonable (or even cheap!) price, I feel good! (Nananana...) :biggrin1:

The last items I bought, was today actually, a new pair of jeans-shorts (above the knees), white, "worn"-look with some stitches and such on them, as well as a pair of new shoes.. actually.. jeans-shoes, haha. xD I think they look nice! They're "low" shoes, I think they're called, with laces. :smile:

They always appreciated it in the olden days (check 2nd para)!

Seriously tho - can cheer you up from time to time. Nice new PS3 game, some clothes or a car mag. :)