The Joy of sex

Everyone is diffrent and get diffrent things out of diffrent things.So my question is, what makes sex most enjoyable for all you men and ladies out there, is it just the orgasm or is it the sound/sight of your partner enjoying or even just sharing a intimate moment or something else?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slow sex, hard when she wants it.. and comunication when ever we both want to cum.... different stuff... long strokes, depp ones but shallows.. etc.. kissing on the neck, tits, arms, forehead... anything is good.

Answer it in many then jennuine if it helps :smile:. i would be really intrested in your opinion they always seems 2 be good.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I most enjoy the closeness of it. The getting naked, taking the other person's clothes off and seeing their body revealed, rubbing my body against theirs, sliding my cock inside them, and feeling the warmth surrounding me.

And the orgasms aren't bad, either.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it from the first glance. When you look in his eyes and know he wants you and he knows you want him to.
Everything after that is a sensual dance to me.
The kissing, tongues touching lightly. Reaching down and feeling his cock, straining against my hand.
The sex act itself, the initial penetration, for me, is the best. When I let him inside me, and he pushes it in slow and deep, slowly filling me. When a man does that, I cum immediately.
The closeness of his body on mine, him inside me, you can't get any closer than that.
When you both are getting very excited, very animalistic...the hard thrusting, the moaning, the groaning, the words pulled from my mouth without even knowing it.

This just touches on what I think the joy of sex is.

wow jennuine that was some pretty mind blowing stuff,:eek:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how its like fire.

At first it smolders, maybe doesn't even quite start up, then it starts smoking, then poof... a flame, and thats when you know its going to happen, and everything gets really good.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The closeness, the warmth, the moment when you get under the covers and make contact with her naked body, the giving and acceptance and that mutual passion, the time after when you just hold her close and you know that you have just shared something so intimate and sweet... These are some of the things that make up the joy of sex.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The feel of his naked body with mine...feeling him inside me...knowing he wants me as much as I want him...the pleasure it gives us...the intimacy of the whole thing is what makes it so incredible!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will only have sex with someone I love, the past has taught me that, so the best thing about sex for me is the confirmation of that level of emotion that I have for the woman concerned, and that she feels the same way about me. Then all the sensations possible from sex are hightened and once you have had that type of experience, there's no going back.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will only have sex with someone I love, the past has taught me that, so the best thing about sex for me is the confirmation of that level of emotion that I have for the woman concerned, and that she feels the same way about me. Then all the sensations possible from sex are hightened and once you have had that type of experience, there's no going back.
Same here...once again, we have a meeting of minds...Now, should we get a room?:biggrin1::wink: