The Joys Of Milking Cock

Ottersuit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A straight guy recently reached out to me and asked an interesting question. He said, "I really want you to milk me dry, but since I am straight I am not interested in doing anything in return. Is that ok?" He continued on to say that he felt guilty being the recipient of so much pleasure and was worried that I would deny a milking session based on his request.

I quickly reassured him that the whole joy of millking, for me at least, is that we both get something out of it....despite the physical mechanics of my hands slowly stroking and teasing his cock.

I went on to explain that I do, in fact, get a lot of from providing him a milking experience. These include:

1) **Providing a New (and exhilarating) Experience**: Men are often asked to be active in the bedroom. Givers. Milking a man and helping him enjoy the slow experience of releasing his seed is rewarding for me....whether he is on all fours or just kicking back. I particularly love the look of surprise, pleasure, and ecstasy when a guy is on the receiving end of my hands, toys, lube, mouth, and prostate massage skills.

3) **Appreciation**: Most men who get milked are extremely appreciative for the attention I give them. They enjoy the energy, enthusiasm, care, and skill that goes into the milking session. That appreciation is reciporicated because it takes a lot to be that vulnerable....for many it is their first experience with another man.

1) **Connection**: The thing I enjoy most is the deeper connection I develop with others through milking. In a world where men have such a hard time being close or intimate in any way with each other, it is nice to have this unique experience and this deeper bond. Its a safe, fun, enjoyable release that allows men to share energy in a way society seems to frown upon. Even better when a friendship cums from it.

I ended by telling my my concerned straight friend not to feel guilty. I promised him that we both get something out of a milking experience focused on him. He just needs to ask for what he needs!

For those of you reading this, I welcome thoughts and additional insights as to why milking is such a fun and enjoyable and special activity!

I also welcome people to message me directly if this resonated with you and you would like to connect.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Methinks doth be much protesting..lol. Whom are you trying to convince of his "straightness"? The world(and internet) is full of women who milk clocks; in fact Id wager there are exponentially more women whom are down to, or are seriously into milking cocktail, then say being on the business end of a gloryhole....
So is it an accomplishment thing, in that you've convinced one of the straights to stray, or what? Seems sort of odd his reasoning for guilt is "no reciprocation", or rather he thought there was a better chance of getting that itch scratched by male hands than female ones...Honestly If I were gay I'd be a little insulted by the proposition.