The Kennedy Family

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious to know if there has ever been any idea of how endowed some of the Kennedy men are/were. Also, what were some of their sexual preferences? Wasn't RFK fooling around with Marilyn Monroe before she supposedly started fooling with JFK? (I wonder what the deal was there, did she decide to go from one brother to the other or was it the Kennedys' idea.) JFK had a close gay friend (Lem something? Can't think of the last name) and I wonder if they ever did anything since JFK was rumored to be a major horndog. Any gossip, rumors, etc about the older Kennedys or the younger generation (JFK Jr., the Shrivers, etc)?

Reactions: jdghgh

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"The curse of the Irish" originally meant the inability to get an erection due to drinking. Somehow along the way, it got misunderstood to mean having a small penis. I've had a few Irish guys who had very nice sizes.

Reactions: hamptonreed

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The curse of the Irish" originally meant the inability to get an erection due to drinking. Somehow along the way, it got misunderstood to mean having a small penis. I've had a few Irish guys who had very nice sizes.

Quite right, Ed!

Reactions: hamptonreed

tewwgb2

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious to know if there has ever been any idea of how endowed some of the Kennedy men are/were. Also, what were some of their sexual preferences? Wasn't RFK fooling around with Marilyn Monroe before she supposedly started fooling with JFK? (I wonder what the deal was there, did she decide to go from one brother to the other or was it the Kennedys' idea.) JFK had a close gay friend (Lem something? Can't think of the last name) and I wonder if they ever did anything since JFK was rumored to be a major horndog. Any gossip, rumors, etc about the older Kennedys or the younger generation (JFK Jr., the Shrivers, etc)?

Lem Billings. A book written by David Pitts, entitled JACK AND LEM.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lem Billings. A book written by David Pitts, entitled JACK AND LEM.

The president was a raging homophobe, yet he shared more of his life and sought the counsel of Billings as much as he did Bobby. One of Jack's tasks for Lem was for him to procure women for JFK and would "grade" Billings after the fact as to how close Lem had landed him a woman that a "real man" would want.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The president was a raging homophobe, yet he shared more of his life and sought the counsel of Billings as much as he did Bobby. One of Jack's tasks for Lem was for him to procure women for JFK and would "grade" Billings after the fact as to how close Lem had landed him a woman that a "real man" would want.

You should read some of Jack and Lem's letters. Jack certainly wasn't homophobic with Lem. They shared many letters about Jack's sexual conquests, and Jack had a nickname for his cock (I forget what word he used). Also, Jack was probably quite aware of Lem's homosexuality.

Although Jack came from a very homophobic society, he really wasn't a homophobe.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"The curse of the Irish" originally meant the inability to get an erection due to drinking.

That's not what the Irish Curse means. Supposedly, it means that they are growers, not showers. Although, in some cases, I've found it to mean: tiny weeny, erect, Surprise! (and not in a particularly good way).

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious to know if there has ever been any idea of how endowed some of the Kennedy men are/were.

I think alot of the kennedy women (some by marriage) had/have more balls than alot of the kennedy men did/do.

u'll never convince me that rose wasn't callin the shots and wearin the pants in that relationship.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Lem Billings was either John F. Kennedy’s best friend, JFK’s gay best friend, Jackie Kennedy’s interior decorator, a permanent houseguest at the Kennedy compound and the White House during the JFK administration.
[...]
The recently released book ... touched upon based upon 140 letters between Lem Billings and Jack Kennedy ... It tells the story of Jack Kennedy’s childhood, his poor and often life-threatening health, his promiscuity, and mostly, his lifelong relationship with his best friend, Lem Billings. (Source)

I don't think that JFK was gay, or even bi. I think that he simply liked the hero worship that Lem provided. Lem got off on Jack's stories of sexual conquest while JFK got off on the admiration. Their letters remind me a 1960's attempt at cyber sex between "bros."

I remember now: with Lem, Jack called his dick "J.J. Maher," or often just "J.J."

m112776

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
RFK had an affair with Rudolph Nureyev and JFKjr was bisexual. I find RFKjr kinda hot.

Is it just me or does that guy look like Ian Sommerhaldorwhatever. You guys know who I'm talkin about! LOL!!!

Yes or no?

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The only context I've heard "curse of the Irish" was connected to alcoholism...drinking oneself to death, that sort of thing. I never heard of it in terms of the size of an Irishman's willy.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Truman Capote in an essay appearing in Esquire that was a prelude to his unfinished tell all book, Unanswered Prayers, claimed to have seen JFK naked several times and to possess "the smallest dick I'd ever seen." But then Truman was prone to be bitchy towards those who snubbed him.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Truman Capote in an essay appearing in Esquire that was a prelude to his unfinished tell all book, Unanswered Prayers, claimed to have seen JFK naked several times and to possess "the smallest dick I'd ever seen." But then Truman was prone to be bitchy towards those who snubbed him.

NO! Not Truman Capote, he could NEVER be that bitchy! :wink:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You should read some of Jack and Lem's letters. Jack certainly wasn't homophobic with Lem. They shared many letters about Jack's sexual conquests, and Jack had a nickname for his cock (I forget what word he used). Also, Jack was probably quite aware of Lem's homosexuality.

Although Jack came from a very homophobic society, he really wasn't a homophobe.

Dude your later post describes exactly the relationship between the President and his life long closest friend that I alluded to in my post.

ojosblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my college classmates in NY circa 1980 was a "kept boy" for one of the Kennedy cousins. He was set up in an apt on the upper west side, driven by limo to school and "monitored". He went to Martha's Vineyard every weekend in the warm weather and skiing in Europe in the winter. Never would tell us which Kennedy it was, but I have my suspicions. Whoever it was wasn't old enough (or allowed) to drive, and my classmate was a sizzling Greek guy.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Dude your later post describes exactly the relationship between the President and his life long closest friend that I alluded to in my post.

Not really. You wrote that Jack was a "raging homophobe." Although he came from a homophobic culture, he was not homophobic--which I indicated in my post. Also, Bobby and Jackie adored Lem and considered him part of the family (Bobby referred to him as a "brother"), despite his obvious homosexuality.

Camelot was more fabulous than we knew.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Guy once posted he was sitting in the steamroom of a mens locker room of a well know college in the midwest, he's joined in the steamroom by a guy who seemed familar to him but couldn't quite place. Mutual eye contact was made and some open masturbation started. Before anyone has a chance to cum the guy who seemed to be familar gets up and leaves. After a while as the other guy is leaving he see's his masturbation friend leaving the building with a woman and kids. He leaves to go home and as he's relaxing and watching the evening news he watches a report on the college being visited by Robert Kennedy Jr. His steamroom jerk-off partner.
Another interesting note on RFK jr, was I caught him once on Larry King Live and he was nellie as all get out. He was so freaking fem I wondered if he caught sight of himself later on after the show aired.