The Kennedy Family

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think that JFK was gay, or even bi. I think that he simply liked the hero worship that Lem provided. Lem got off on Jack's stories of sexual conquest while JFK got off on the admiration. Their letters remind me a 1960's attempt at cyber sex between "bros."

I remember now: with Lem, Jack called his dick "J.J. Maher," or often just "J.J."
I thought I read somewhere that JFK also called his penis "John John", which is somewhat strange since that was the nickname for his son.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guy once posted he was sitting in the steamroom of a mens locker room of a well know college in the midwest, he's joined in the steamroom by a guy who seemed familar to him but couldn't quite place. Mutual eye contact was made and some open masturbation started. Before anyone has a chance to cum the guy who seemed to be familar gets up and leaves. After a while as the other guy is leaving he see's his masturbation friend leaving the building with a woman and kids. He leaves to go home and as he's relaxing and watching the evening news he watches a report on the college being visited by Robert Kennedy Jr. His steamroom jerk-off partner.

Another interesting note on RFK jr, was I caught him once on Larry King Live and he was nellie as all get out. He was so freaking fem I wondered if he caught sight of himself later on after the show aired.
I've heard a few rumors that RFK Jr. was gay so the story sounds plausible.

abie7X5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, then, what about Patrick Kennedy, Ted's younger son. He's over 40 and never been married, which is EXTREMELY peculiar in the Kennedy family. Gay, straight, bi, celebate - which one of these...?

Gustavovolvo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All I know about the Kennedys and sex is I would have loved doing something with Ted Kennedy 20 years ago and his niece Caroline when she was in her 20ies and 30ies and Teds sister married Peter Lawford and they had that sexy son Christopher! Or even Robert Kennedys daughter Kerry.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to up-date, Robert Kennedy jr has filed for divorce. Don't know if this has anything to do with what team he plays for or if he's taking advantage of his wife's drunk driving arrest.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stephen Smith Jr., son of JFK sister Jean, has also never been married, and he's probably over 50. Caught a glimpse of him on TV as a pallbearer at Teddy's funeral and he looked extremely thin and sickly.

Well, then, what about Patrick Kennedy, Ted's younger son. He's over 40 and never been married, which is EXTREMELY peculiar in the Kennedy family. Gay, straight, bi, celebate - which one of these...?

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If any of them are gay, I do pity them in any effort to come out of the closet. The kennedys are known for closing ranks and keeping mum more than most people, being gay puts them in a closet in a closet. Even if they have balls enough to come out of one they are still in another one.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
In a biography of RFK (I forget which one, but it was a reputable one, on the bestseller list and all) there's a section that talks about RFK and Marilyn Monroe. It tells about how Sargent Shriver set the two up and he was visiting the Kennedy's in Massachusetts one summer afternoon and walked in on RFK and Marilyn having sex at the indoor pool. It relates how Shriver was shocked because RFK was leaning back on a chaise lounge and Marilyn Monroe was between his legs sucking him off with two fingers in his ass. The book related something about Shriver saying something along the lines of "those sweet Kennedy boys" -- that's pretty damned hot to think of RFK being fingered while sucked. He was the most handsome of the three brothers in my opinion.

JFKjr was always rumored to have guys on the side. He was just simply beautiful.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember coming across a supposed naked picture of a Kennedy cousin, John Shriver...and he was with another guy. It was from an old issue of The Advocate from the 70s...hot stuff. Not sure if I found it on here or wherever but the guys were pretty hung

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought Teddy was the hunkiest of all the brothers, especially when he was younger, though they all were good looking in their own right. As late as the mid-90's I thought Teddy was still very good looking. When he was single in the early 90's I had a huge thing for him. I was just realizing that I was attracted to older men at the time and he was the kind of man I liked. I fantasized about meeting him at a bar, getting him good and liquored up (which wouldn't have been hard to do at all at that time), and then taking advantage of him at his compound. Of course in my dream he didn't protest, was very willing, and was hung like Quercusone. :biggrin1:

Of course I eventually got over my Teddy fixation. Some pictures of Joe Sr. that I have seen show where the Kennedy boys got their good looks... he was a very good looking man himself. Rose was a lucky woman.

The rest of the Kennedy men are hit or miss, though I do think Edward's sons Ted Jr. and Patrick and RFK Jr. are the best looking of the clan. Patrick, for being so young, is looking haggard as hell lately though. Must be all the booze and drugs.

Reactions: cqbrjt

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no Kennedy cousin named John Shriver.

I remember coming across a supposed naked picture of a Kennedy cousin, John Shriver...and he was with another guy. It was from an old issue of The Advocate from the 70s...hot stuff. Not sure if I found it on here or wherever but the guys were pretty hung