The Kennedy Family

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by edonline, Dec 19, 2009.

1. edonline

Gold Member

I thought I read somewhere that JFK also called his penis "John John", which is somewhat strange since that was the nickname for his son.

2. edonline

Gold Member

I've heard a few rumors that RFK Jr. was gay so the story sounds plausible.

3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no he doesn't......you're talking about the guy from Vampire Diaries.....no resemblence whatsoever

4. abie7X5

abie7X5 New Member

Well, then, what about Patrick Kennedy, Ted's younger son. He's over 40 and never been married, which is EXTREMELY peculiar in the Kennedy family. Gay, straight, bi, celebate - which one of these...?

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

JFK Jr. was my dream boyfriend. He's darn cute.

6. Gustavovolvo

Gustavovolvo New Member

All I know about the Kennedys and sex is I would have loved doing something with Ted Kennedy 20 years ago and his niece Caroline when she was in her 20ies and 30ies and Teds sister married Peter Lawford and they had that sexy son Christopher! Or even Robert Kennedys daughter Kerry.

7. edonline

Gold Member

A few pics.

1. Robert, shirtless
    2. Joseph Jr. (probably the most handsome of all the brothers)
    3. John, Robert & Edward
    4. Robert, John & Edward, shirtless on Palm Beach

Attached Files:

8. Roch18k

Roch18k New Member

Just to up-date, Robert Kennedy jr has filed for divorce. Don't know if this has anything to do with what team he plays for or if he's taking advantage of his wife's drunk driving arrest.

9. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I read a short online tale from another guy who said that RFK Jr. cruised him at an airport concession. I think the guy said he (not RFK Jr) was 17 at the time. Maybe he likes 'em young.

10. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Stephen Smith Jr., son of JFK sister Jean, has also never been married, and he's probably over 50. Caught a glimpse of him on TV as a pallbearer at Teddy's funeral and he looked extremely thin and sickly.

11. B_hungbradk

B_hungbradk New Member

So all that to say the Kennedy's, like any other American family, have some str8 and some possible gay members. Next non-story item please.

12. Gdaymate

Gdaymate Member

If any of them are gay, I do pity them in any effort to come out of the closet. The kennedys are known for closing ranks and keeping mum more than most people, being gay puts them in a closet in a closet. Even if they have balls enough to come out of one they are still in another one.

13. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

14. devlon

devlon Member

In a biography of RFK (I forget which one, but it was a reputable one, on the bestseller list and all) there's a section that talks about RFK and Marilyn Monroe. It tells about how Sargent Shriver set the two up and he was visiting the Kennedy's in Massachusetts one summer afternoon and walked in on RFK and Marilyn having sex at the indoor pool. It relates how Shriver was shocked because RFK was leaning back on a chaise lounge and Marilyn Monroe was between his legs sucking him off with two fingers in his ass. The book related something about Shriver saying something along the lines of "those sweet Kennedy boys" -- that's pretty damned hot to think of RFK being fingered while sucked. He was the most handsome of the three brothers in my opinion.

JFKjr was always rumored to have guys on the side. He was just simply beautiful.

15. edonline

Gold Member

16. dcw4

dcw4 Member

grosssssssssssssssss..

17. SprkE08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember coming across a supposed naked picture of a Kennedy cousin, John Shriver...and he was with another guy. It was from an old issue of The Advocate from the 70s...hot stuff. Not sure if I found it on here or wherever but the guys were pretty hung

18. edonline

Gold Member

Your sibilance is showing.

#38 edonline, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  19. trinasalina

trinasalina Member

yes there all hung! see them working out in my gym!

20. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    I always thought Teddy was the hunkiest of all the brothers, especially when he was younger, though they all were good looking in their own right. As late as the mid-90's I thought Teddy was still very good looking. When he was single in the early 90's I had a huge thing for him. I was just realizing that I was attracted to older men at the time and he was the kind of man I liked. I fantasized about meeting him at a bar, getting him good and liquored up (which wouldn't have been hard to do at all at that time), and then taking advantage of him at his compound. Of course in my dream he didn't protest, was very willing, and was hung like Quercusone. :biggrin1:

Of course I eventually got over my Teddy fixation. Some pictures of Joe Sr. that I have seen show where the Kennedy boys got their good looks... he was a very good looking man himself. Rose was a lucky woman.

The rest of the Kennedy men are hit or miss, though I do think Edward's sons Ted Jr. and Patrick and RFK Jr. are the best looking of the clan. Patrick, for being so young, is looking haggard as hell lately though. Must be all the booze and drugs.

Draft saved Draft deleted