The Kilt thread revisited....

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, so my Girlfriend bought me a kilt when she was in Scottland over the summer, and brought it back to me as a birthday present.

For halloween, we have several parties to go to, and we're gonna dress in matching costumes, no she's not wearing a kilt, but a scottish type dress in the matching tartan.

Should I wear a sporan or not?

I need to buy or make one, since my old sporan was eaten by mice in storage last winter.

It'd be easier to go without, but I tend to bulge pretty bad, even when completely flaccid, you think I can get away with it for halloween?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, so my Grilfriend bought me a kilt when she was in Scottland over the summer, and brought it back to me as a birthday present.

For halloween, we have several parties to go to, and we're gonna dress in matching costumes, no she's not wearing a kilt, but a scottish type dress in the matching tartan.

Should I wear a sporan or not?

I need to buy or make one, since my old sporran was eaten by mice in storage last winter.

It'd be easier to go without, but I tend to bulge pretty bad, even when completely flaccid, you think I can get away with it for halloween?
You need a sporan as you will not be traditionally dressed without one. It won't look right.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i definately agree- you need a sporan. You might even be able to find a small leather purse at a thrift store that would be the correct size to sling around your waist to create your own "custom vanguard" look- not like anyone is going to dispute it's authenticity...

However you definately need to be regimental underneath there- and take every opportunity to have fun with all of the questions that come up during the evening...

and be sure to tell all your buddies on LPSG! How about a preview pic of what you're gonna wear?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A sporran is a requirement rather than an option I'm afraid. If you go without underwear then you may have less problems with bulging ;)

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you do not wear a sporran, where are you going to keep the sweets? And the lube and condom, etc... :)

And you should consider the having a dirk in your socks.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you guys are right, the sporran is gonna happen, I just got the leather from UPS so I can make it.

I have a skein dubh to wear in my high socks as well... so no worries.

I haven't worn underwear with anything in over 10 years. I own my own tuxedo's so I don't have to use rentals and wear boxers. I bulge because of the way I'm built. I stick out as much as down when flaccid.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Halloween has been fun, went to a party on saturday, another tonight, and there's another planned for this coming saturday.

Attachments