The Kind of Cocks I like

ChinaSwimmer88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some women don't like the look of dicks. I would say most of my friends don't. Even if they like sex or like the feeling. But I think I'm different. I have no idea why but I like the look of certain penises but I do. I've never had a partner that was particularly large and to be honest I don't have a burning desire to either. Really, one time I used a huge dildo and I think I hurt myself.

But I totally admit I've really enjoyed looking at some of the weiners here. Oddly enough I'd say my tastes run parallel to some of the gay male population here.

My favorite: thick, uncircumcised, hairy. It might have to do with being in a foreign country during high school years where the latter was more common. And I think i like looking at big soft ones more than hard.

Do other girls have the same style? Why do so many guys here shave their dicks?

And if you have the style I like, feel free to show off :) !

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had a partner for 16 years and I still love looking at his dick. He is very modest and rarely will go nude at home but when he does, I immediately get turned on. I love lying in bed just playing with it and looking at it. He thinks each time I do that he should have an ejaculation but that isn't the case. If he does that is great because I love the feeling of his juices on my hand. He can't believe that I honestly love looking at his dick that much but perhaps because he is so modest it is more of a turn on.

Any suggestions on how to get him to flop it around the house more often? He doesn't drink so booze is not the answer.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had a partner for 16 years and I still love looking at his dick. He is very modest and rarely will go nude at home but when he does, I immediately get turned on. I love lying in bed just playing with it and looking at it. He thinks each time I do that he should have an ejaculation but that isn't the case. If he does that is great because I love the feeling of his juices on my hand. He can't believe that I honestly love looking at his dick that much but perhaps because he is so modest it is more of a turn on.

Any suggestions on how to get him to flop it around the house more often? He doesn't drink so booze is not the answer.
Just tell him how horny it makes you

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speed makes me run around nude. I have a tighter package when on speed. I actually have a doctors prescription for speed and running around nude.