The Kiss

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rikter8, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    When was the last time you were passionately kissed?

Did you "Feel" it, or was it just a kiss?
    Do you remember a kiss that was just extraordinary from others?
    What kind of Kiss do you prefer? (Deep, shallow, gentle, suction)

2. hud01

Gold Member

All of the above

3. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

Light soft lip sucking (I have big juicy lips). I was kissing all Thursday night. My new boo is a lovely kisser.

#3 SouthernGirl, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Two nights ago with my man, while making love. It was a deep, passionate kiss.

I like all kinds of kissing, each has its time and place.

And I remember CLEARLY, the first light kiss I gave him in the airport and the hot and heavy kissing we shared in the car in the parking deck.

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

I havent kissed with passion in a long time. I was kissing all night saturday, but there wasnt any passion in it. Atleast from what i experianced.....

My first kiss with someone i actually really liked is one i always remember. The first time she came to my house after saying she would go out with me. We played guitarhero (we were 17!) and she layed on my lap as i stroked her hair i went in to kiss and was so nervous i cocked it up. The again as she sat up to try. The hottest thing was she said "well we will have to practice alot next wednesday", which was the next time i was gonna see her.

Apparently im quite a good kisser now. But i think the people that tell me that are just saying it really.

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    have decided to restrict my kisses to those I am seriously in love with. The mouth is so full of germs. One can contract almost any STD from kissing alone.

That means the kisses I remember most fondly have been with my beloveds. Sometimes they get my attention when i am busy at something by going after my mouth. I have been hauled around gently by teeth upon upper or lower lip, even!

There was a funny thread in the womens section about reading braille with your cunt; well I find that tongues can be just as fluent withoout making any sound themselves.

7. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

the last time i was passionately kissed was when we were waiting in line at the airport for me to go through customs. it's always so hard to say goodbye to each other.

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

:puppy_dog_eyes:

9. D_ZeThonginator

D_ZeThonginator New Member

Kisses of the best kind are the one thing I feel are shared exquisitely and exclusively between lovers. A passionate kiss has variety I believe... but a pulse and long rhythm that only a lover who knows the partner well is what I seek. A man with sensual kisses is likely to be a passionate lover.

10. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

In my life so far I feel that there are people I share certain deep and profound connections with. I don't think all of us are necessarily attracted to others just based on their general level of beauty. That is, there are many factors that go into why there is mutual attraction between people. I've found that kissing is the best way to find out if I'm compatible with another person. I generally know from the first kiss if we are made to be together. I like this thread.

#10 B_Hung Jon, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  11. naughty

Gold Member

The last passionate kiss I experienced was about a week ago.
    The kiss that I most remember was the guy I dated my senior year in college. It wasnt a kiss on the lips, it was a deliciously sensual series of kisses that he trailed down my neck .It sent shivers down my spine. It also made me angry because he did it at the reception after his law school graduation in front of other people so I felt like it was more a marking of territory than a genuine expression of affection. What kind of kiss do I prefer? Something with imagination. No wet fish lips. I want firmness and variation of pressure. You can learn a lot about how someone feels when they kiss you...

12. lopo2000

Gold Member

I need a training class on kissing...

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Soft and gentle kisses are my favorites. I can't stand sloppy ones.

14. Loreleix

Loreleix New Member

I liked kissing this one guy I was seeing a few months ago but because of the fact that my parents didn't like him I stopped seeing him. I kind of regret that now though. Oh well.

My ex partner was an awful kisser, the kind that just stabs you with their tongue mindlessly lol

LOL I agree

15. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

I adore kissing. I adore kissing my boyfriend, he's a really good kisser.

I last kissed him passionately yesterday.
    I always feel it.
    Probably remember good ones, yes.
    Deep, passionate, wet, lots of tongue. Although I like small soft kisses too.

16. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never ever been kissed. :-(

I can't even image what i might be like, sigh.

17. tat2dqt78

tat2dqt78 New Member

I was with a guy once that would stand behind me and kiss my neck. It was hot, but the thing that pushed me over the edge was that he would put his hands on my hipbones, and pull me into his body as he did it. Makes me wet just thinking about it.

18. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

Well its been almost three months since my last kiss. But damn it was one of the best, if not the most passionate. Read on if you guys want the story.

It was 2 days before my birthday. Me and my best buddy/coworker work only one day a week together, so we decided to celebrate it. A couple of other coworkers came along too. My buddy is 35 and straight, I'm 24. But there is "playful sexual tension", can't really define it in any other way.
    Anyway, we start drinking at work, and by the time we got to the bar, we were pretty tipsy already. Of course, ordering long island iced teas, our favorite drink, didnt help. His tolerance is apparently weaker than mine, as he was puking and passing out, though me blacking out certain moments, isnt something to brag about. Anyway, I decide, with whatever common sense I had at that moment, if any, to walk him to his train stop. As we stand in the entrance, I try to get him to go in. But he refuses. This goes on for a bit, and so I decide to wait with him by the entrance. Well as if on cue, the alcohol in our bodies decide to take our drunkness to the next level. So we are literally passing out by the entrance, on the steps. I only remember certain moments, as I was going in and out of consciousness. But this part, I definitely remember. At this point 45 minutes have passed on the entrance, and I try to get him to go in again. We're both standing next to each other, but he decides to pass out again. This is an underground train, so we were one flight up, on top of the steps. He starts to fall, and how I even did it as drunk as I was myself, I wrap one arm around him, while I grab with my other arm the handle bar. I held him and myself up for awhile and when he regained consciousness, he ends up leaning on me, with his head on my shoulder. We are both just standing on the steps, me holding him. And I can still remember the deep, heavy breathing we both were doing. The breathing of nervousness and anticipation. The touch and closeness of another human body. My head on his shoulder and his in mine, I kiss his ears. Then as if I opened the doors for him to make his move with my kiss, he grabs me and kisses me on the lips. Hard and agressive, the way I would expect a man to kiss me with passion. We sit ourselves on the steps, and I tell him, "only tonight."
    And he kisses me again, this time harder. Bites my lips. I give him a slap in the face for the pain on my lips. I tell him dont bite my lips, it hurts. He kisses me again, but again he bites my lips. This time, I get angry once more, but not so much so. I kiss him this time, one last time. Little tiny pecks on his lips. And hes ready to go home. He doesnt get on the train. He ends up taking a cab.

What a night. I think that might have been the best kiss ever. Of course I kissed a coworker and a close friend. I knew it was never gonna happen again. But I think because there was a relationship beforehand and trust, it made it even better. So much passion and energy, unexpected. My lips of course were black and bruised the next day. Aside from that, the worst thing that happened was I ended up not knowing how to handle the situation, and ruined our relationship for a couple of months. Couldnt talk, couldnt communicate with each other. Its only been brought up once between us. He told me that that was the way he kisses his wife. Well he kissed somebody other than his wife. Though he did ask me if I liked it, which I just ignored with a smile, which pretty much answered his question. But now when we talk, there is that tension and look in our eyes that we both know we did something, and all we do is smile.

19. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    About a month ago. I live out in the boondocks and my opportunities for such passionate encounters are quite limited.

Yes, I felt it.

The most extraordinary kiss for me was my first ever passionate kiss at age 14 (I was a late bloomer.) It was at a classmate's birthday party and one of her girlfriends and I stole away to a secluded spot and made out, the experience was so overwhelming I nearly fainted. Since then, however, a passionate kiss has become a much more rewarding thing for me as just one part of the whole sharing of passion.

They're all good, but I most prefer the technique that best suits my partner's desires.

20. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Maaan....it's been a minute. Almost a year. Damn, I'm putting myself on blast, but whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted