Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are you high? Maybe THOSE women enjoy golden showers, but I assure you that the majority of women, even in the kink community, do not.

It's the same with dudes. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy watching the few who do enjoy it. :confused:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here we go again... Something slightly out of the norm gets posted and here comes the high and mighty to tell the membership how wrong they are for enjoying it.

It ain't my thing either, but I can not enjoy it without (ironically) feeling the need to piss all over the threads of others.

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you high? Maybe THOSE women enjoy golden showers, but I assure you that the majority of women, even in the kink community, do not.

i know a few women that enjoy golden showers. some do, some dont. im not gonna ask someone if they are "high" just because they enjoy it.

D

deleted296052

oh internets you never cease to amaze me, I'm not into the water sports myself I think it's kinda....nasty since pee is....pee and not really appealing, see what I did there? anyway if you enjoy being covered in human waste product cheers but me I'm gonna have to say that I am not a toilet and no thanks.

cazzoduro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm... I'm sure very few ladies love golden shower. Perhaps some (gentle)men love to piss on a girl's face and body. I don't, because I think it's very unfair.